Be Careful Where You Shop

Story Info
Their is always a solution to an issue.
3.4k words
2.81
23.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Tina was home alone and Stan was working nights. She thumbed through marketplace on Facebook, not looking for anything in particular but just looking. She seen something that Stan wanted. She was going to surprise him with it. She contacted the seller and it was still available. The time was late afternoon and Stan would not be home till the morning. She asked the seller if she can come get it this evening he said agreed. He was located about 45 miles north of where Stan and Tina lived. She put the address into her navigation and started that way. It started getting dark, Tina started getting worried because she did not know these roads. The road literally went from asfault to a dirt road.

As she approached the destination, it literally had her in the middle of nowhere. Tina was lost. Tina's started getting nervous when she seen lights approaching her. As the car got closer, police lights illuminated. Tina's felt a sigh relief. Then Tina got nervous, she realized she left the house that she was just going to go pick up this item and go right back home. Tina failed to put on a bra or even put on panties. Tina had a loose fitting T-shirt and a small pair of shorts. With that particular T-shirt you can see her nipples. Not just nipples poking out actually see her nipples. Tina was nervous. No one got out of the cop car yet, they were just sitting there with her lights on watching her.

Jeff and Scott were in the middle of their shift. They wanted a hide out for a little bit so they drove down the road that they knew they would see no traffic. All of a sudden, they seen this yellow Corvette just sitting there, something was wrong, something was strange. Jeff has been on the police force for about three years. He tried out for an NFL football team but just didn't make it. He was a defensive lineman, 6 foot six, 250 pounds and not an ounce of fat.

Scott was ex military. He was much shorter but weigh the same. Scott loved to work out, he was a borderline bodybuilder. Jeff grab the mic in his patrol car and told the driver to exit the vehicle.

All of a sudden, Tina heard the voice. she raised her hands as she exited the vehicle.

Jeff and Scott smiled when they seen this beautiful lady step innfront of her car. Jeff looked at Scott and said let's have some fun. Scott grinned and thought, tonight is going to be special.

Jeff got out of the car, told her to put her hands on the car. It was dark now and the only light they seen was from the headlights. Jeff approached Tina and started patting her down. Jeff realized she was not wearing a bra or panties. Jeff can feel his cock start getting hard. It's been months since Jeff has had any pussy.

Jeff decided he was going to push the issue, he asked Tina for her drivers license. Tina realized she left it at home. This was going to be a there and back trip. Jeff asked Tina if she's been drinking. Tina informed him that she had a few drinks before she left her house. Jeff told Tina it appears that she may be inebriated. "That's breaking the law ma'am. What are we going to do with you?"

"Tina, you have some choices to make. There's a possibility that we could make a deal or there's a possibility that you go to jail."

Jeff instructed her to stay by the car and he would be right back.

Jeff went back to the police car. He told Scott, We have a live one here, "no bra no panties and nervous". He chuckled and said do you wanna have some fun? Scott looking at Tina. Said "hell yes I do, I haven't been laid in months."

Tina was a smart woman, she knew what he meant by "choices".

It looked like the choice was going to be Tina's. The night was silent as they all stood completely still to let her mull over the choices that she had. It was true that she wouldn't want her name in the paper in this situation. Little did Jeff and Scott know, Tina after seeing them, mind was racing what the might could be. She had to bit my lip to keep from grinning. What they didn't realize was that I was eager to "do anything" and now was as good a time as any! Stan has been working nights for several weeks. Their was no denying Tina was horny as hell. Earlier as Jeff was touching her body, Tina could feel her juices start to wet her pussy. Tina watched as the two men approached her.

Tina took a deep breath.

"Please," She whispered, her eyes looking down. "Please don't turn me in. Please let me go."

"Now why would we let you go?" Jeff looked genuinely surprised.

She looked up at him under long dark eyelashes. "Please don't turn me in. I am sure we can make other arrangements." Tina took another deep breath and obviously drew hershoulders back even farther so as to accentuate her 36DDD breasts. "I will do anything you ask."

"Really?" Jeff leaned in very close to ear amd said. "Anything?" His hand brushed her nipple very lightly. She gasped as an electric shock raced through her body at his touch. Her nipple instantly hardened

"Yes," Tina said breathlessly, raising her chin and looking into his steel gray eyes. "Anything."

Jeff turned off the searchlight, plunging the road into darkness. It took a minute for Tina's eyes to adjust. Slowly the soft moonlight lit the scene. The whole thing seemed eerily unreal. The police car was pulled parallel to the vette several yards away.

Jeff grabbed her arm and pulled Tina over to the side of the corvette, pushing her up against it. His large rough hands found her breasts and squeezed them hard. Normally she would squeal because of sensitivity but she was so turned on. She moaned with pleasure. Men had always loved her big tits,

Jeff kissed her hard, his tongue insistently jabbing into my mouth. She relished the taste of him and met his tongue with her own.

Tinas hands were left free for a purpose, so She ran my fingers through his short-cropped hair and pulled his head down onto her lips with even greater force. His lips left her mouth and he kissed and sucked her neck. Oh yes. His touch was electric. Tina threw her head back and let him explore that erogenous spot on her neck before he slowly made his way down lower.

Tina threw my head back and closed her eyes again, losing herself in the sensation of the licking and sucking of her skin, working his way down until he finally reached the swell of her breast. Oh yes, his tongue danced all around before reaching her nipple. One little teasing lick and his mouth suddenly covered her nipple, sucking it hard. It felt so good Tina thought She was going to cum right then and there.

"Mmmmmm, you like this don't you?" he pulled his mouth from her nipple making a small smacking sound. "Hey Scott," he called over to his partner, "come over here and taste this. I do believe these babies are for sucking!" as Scott, stepped up to Tina and cupped his hand under her free breast, weighing it in his hand. "Nice and heavy." His hand spread out to hold as much of my breast in as possible. "More than a handful, and," he squeezed, "I do believe you are right. Feels real to me." He lifted it to his mouth and sucked hard.

Two men were sucking and squeezing her tits... This has always been a big no. Tina smiled up to the night and looked over the two bent heads sucking her tits.

Scott placed his hand on her pussy, his middle finger moving through her shaven pussy until it found her swollen clit. His expert finger circled slowly. Tina wiggled with pleasure. He increased the tempo of his circles.

"Oh god yes, it felt so good! " Tina moved her hips in rhythm, trembling as her oncoming orgasm climbed.

Neither cop stopped their sucking on my tits; Tina wanted to beg them to please stop sucking! But the moment was magical. Scott's hand moved faster and faster. She felt her orgasm begin to build like a slow fire in her pussy, ready to spread, ready to explode. He suddenly stopped playing with her clit just as She was ready to cum and Tina cried out in frustration.

His finger slowly moved back toward her dripping pussy. He parted her swollen lips and She moaned with pleasure as his finger slipped inside her. She felt the fire build again, and She knew She was going to cum. She tossed her head back and cried out as it raged and flowed over her like liquid fire. Tinas body tingled as the fire burned its way to the surface of her skin.

Tina was lifted by the two men on the hood of the car. It felt cold and smooth and incredibly sexy on her ass, She was held upright and her legs propped up, but her mind only registered this as a mild curiosity. Something probed her still throbbing vagina. It entered. It slid in smoothly, thickly, wetly. Yes! A cock, a wonderful big, hard cock. Tina shook her head and looked at the man to who was fucking her. it was Scott. His face contorted as he pushed his huge organ into her. Again.

"Harder. Faster. Harder! Come on! Faster! Do it now!" Tima begged

Tina had not realized she had spoken aloud. Scott leered into her face and said, "You got it, baby."

Tina's body rocked with the power of his thrusts. His cock filled her and transformed her. Every cell in Tina's body lived for nothing but this moment. She wrapped her legs around him, moving her hips in tempo with his grinding plunges into her pussy. Tina wrapped her arms around him, snaking her hands to his bare round ass and pulled him forward as hard as She could. His hands reacted by crushing her ass cheeks in rhythm.

"Now! Yes! Harder! Faster! FASTER! FUCK MEEEEE!" The whole car rocked on its chassis. Tina screamed out her orgasm and rode his bucking cock like a bull in a rodeo. His pounding did not slow down. Tina came down from the pinnacle only to be shot upward again and again. She came over and over again until her body trembled and shrieked with a million voices. The orgasms would not stop. EVery thrust became another knife of delight that stabbed her deeper than thought, deeper than life, deeper than dreaming.

His ragged voice joined Tinas in a roar as he shot his hot wad into her body. He convulsed and his hands spasmed hard around her ass with his final powerful push. He exhaled noisily, ending in a growl. His head fell forward onto her shoulder. He twitched and my pussy contracted strongly against his cock still nestled inside her. He sighed. Her hands were still wrapped in his hair. Tina slowly gained the feeling back in her fingers and stroked his curly hair. Tina brushed my lips against his neck. He whipped his head back and stared at her in shock.

"Holy shit. She is the best damn fuck I have ever had!" he said roughly.

"Oh yeah?" his partner said, leaning against the now still car. "Then let me have a go at her. Gotta back up my partner, you know!"

Scott pulled his now deflating organ out of Tina. Jeff pulled her down off the hood of the car and whipped her around. Tina almost fell, her legs were still very wobbly from multiple orgasms, but he caught her roughly and pushed her forward to bend over the fender, her breasts squashed against the smooth surface.

Jeff grabbed her hair and forced her head back. Tina's back arched forcibly, herbreasts were freed and suddenly alive with movement. He kicked her already spread legs open even further. Without releasing her hair, he fumbled with his pants.

Suddenly Tina could feel the heat from his cockhead against her ass. He slid his cock down her crack to her dripping wet pussy.

Tina's pussy - now a live thing, somehow apart from the rest of her -- seemed to reach out for it and contracting on empty air in frustration. Give me that, it seemed to say! Give it to me! I need it Fuck me! Now!!!

Tina moved her ass up and down and side to side; her movements now all dictated by her ravenous demanding pussy.

"All right, you really want it, don't you?" he whispered hoarsely. "Say it, Tina. Say it loud, beg for my cock!"

"Yes! YES!" Tina said loudly. "Please. Give it to me, fuck me NOW!"

With that, he rammed his cock into her. Each hard thrust instantly brought her back to screaming life.

Over and over again, her pussy exploded. Her breasts slapped against the hood of the car, her screams in the air, his hard cock being the center of everything.

Scott, behind her was moaning in time to the ramming of her saturated pulsing pussy.

Ramming, thrusting, crashing... that was the only thing She could feel. The only thing She could think of. The only thing she wanted.

The cock inside her suddenly thickened. Oh yes, Tina could feel every inch of it even more now... Yes! Oh Yes!!!! She built up again and came as the cock detonated and shot hot thick cum inside me. The cock pulled from her overflowing pussy but she could not move. She lay against the car, her legs outspread and cum dripping down my thigh.

"Oh, now don't you get all tired out yet, sweet thing." A low voice penetrated my euphoric haze and drifted over me. "We aren't done with you yet!!"

She was pulled from the hood of the car, boldly caressed and kissed. She couldn't see straight, She couldn't tell who was kissing her. It didn't matter. Warm lips pressed against hers, a hot tongue roamed gently inside her mouth.

He pulled away from her and She shook her head to clear her thoughts and finally come back to earth.

Tina looked up at Scott. What he had said suddenly registered. Not done yet? What else did they want?

Well they didn't know that Tina had a talent and that talent was sucking big cocks. Crazy, Jeff went to the back of his car opened his trunk and took out a blanket. He laid that blanket down to grab Tina by her hand. He lowered her to her knees. The men knew what they wanted but they did not understand what they were getting ready to receive. Jeff stood in front of Tina, his cock still hard. Tina looked up at him into his eyes and licked the shaft from the bottom to the head she repeated this motion and then opened her mouth and took the head of his big cock in it. Tina started sucking with no abandonment, she loves the feeling of a cock in her mouth. She knew when I cocks in her mouth she has full control. At this point this police officer thought that she was he is and not the opposite. She grabbed his cock hard started squeezing it. She reached down and started sucking on his big balls. Call Scott can do was look on in amazement. He thought, how can she be so good at everything. Scott realized his cock was rockhard. He eased up next to Jeff Tina's took his cock in her hand. She was stroking Scott's cock squeezing Jeff's cock and sucking on Jeff's balls. Tina's phone was on the blanket next to her she handed it to Jeff I told him to take a picture of her so she can send to her husband. Jeff almost lost his load right there. Jeff snapped away. Tina was like a runway model, pictures sucking Jeff's cock, pictures sucking Scott's cock, both cocks laid on her tongue. She told the officers to stroke their cocks whole she sent the pictures. Tina picked the best for and sent them to Stan. She laid her phone down, grabbed Jeff by his ass and guided her mouth onto his cock. She sucked hard and she sucked deep. Jeff was at the breaking point, he knew it would be seconds before he would blow his load down her throat. Tina felt it coming, his cock started to swell in like a jet, it took off, stream after stream hitting the back of her throat. She squeezed his ass and Dug her nails in and sucked that cock until it was dry. She pulled Jeff down and kissed him hard. Jeff could taste his cum on her tongue.

Stan's phone went off he seen it with his super sexy hot wife, Tina. He looked at the message and it said image. Stan wondered what Tina sent him. He opened up the text, and there was his hot wife on her knees sucking cock. It took his breath away, most men would be mad, Stan immediately was turned on. Stan knew how hot his wife was and how good at sucking cock she was. This is a story he will have to hear. But right now he reached down and felt how hard is cock was.

He got up and lock the door. Pulled his pants down started stroking his cock, it was so very hard. As he Scrolled through the pictures, He can see that she was enjoying herself. With that within seconds Stan shot his cum across the room. He knew she was busy so he anxiously awaiting the phone call telling him what happened and how she got in that predicament. Stan knew that she knew that he wouldn't be mad. Tina's is a Hotwife and a Hotwife has privileges. One of those privileges, if she can fuck who she wants when she wants. That's a right a woman gets when she treats her man right. And Tina treats her man right.

Jeff was done, he couldn't come again if he wanted to. He had been much since he's had sex. It has been never since he had that good of sex. Which started out as this was just going to be a Wham! Bam fuck you ma'am. This was a night to remember.

Scott wasn't done, he wanted to have that blow job that Jeff just had. Tina, without touching his cock, took him in a mouth. Looking up at him, she backed off and just let her tongue tickle his cock. She licked the underside, she licked up the side. Looking up at him she sunk her teeth into his cock biting it hard. It made Scott's cock jump. She could tell that Scott was getting close. With his cock in her mouth, she reached up and tweeked both Scott's nipples. Not just a rub but a major pinch. No one has ever done this to his nipples, and he shot his load in her mouth. His cock kept convulsing rope after rope of cum in her mouth she squeezed his cock with both hands sucking as hard as she can. When she felt his cock was dry, it left her mouth with a loud plop. Tina had taken these men to a different level, neither have ever experienced anything like this. Neither expected for this to happen. Needless to say nothing like this will ever happen again.

They helped Tina up and helped her dress. Both of them gave her Their business cards. Tina thanked them both for being nice and they told her she was free to go. Both cops stood there and watched the tail lights of her vette disappear into the darkness. Tina looked at her clock it was 330 and Stan was about to get off. She was so tired but she knew she would have to tell the story. But she knew if she told the story she would have to fuck again and she was OK with that because she's a hot wife and she gets what she wants.