Be Careful Where You Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started sliding down between her legs, and in keeping with our little game I said. "Oh my darling Mistress Witch, may I try to make you cum by licking your pussy?"

"Oh that would be wonderful my sweet, naughty little sex toy," she said with a smile as she looked down at me. Her calling me her naughty little sex toy certainly boosted my excitement.

And it was at that moment, while I was looking back up at her, the way I was positioned, the way she was positioned, the way the light from under the door hit her mask, I could see past her mask... I could see her eyes perfectly. Her big beautiful green eyes.

Then I got hit with a bolt of lightning... I know who this is! My Mistress Witch is Dr. Aleah Abbas, my Biology professor. The combination of red hair and green eyes is so rare, it just has to be her. I decided to save THAT little tidbit of information for just the right moment.

I slid all the way down until my face was mere inches from her moist shaven pussy. I replayed the most recent lesbian porn video in my head. "Your pussy is so beautiful my darling Mistress."

"Oh, but you always say the sweetest things, my dear Cassie."

I slid my middle finger into her pretty pussy. "Oh Mistress, your pussy is so hot and wet."

"You did that, my dear. While I was playing with your sweet young pussy, I got so excited I actually came a little when you did."

Sliding my finger out, I tasted her. I was right, she did taste good! I licked her warm wet pussy from bottom to top and she moaned. I did that a few more times while concentrating on her wonderful flavor.

Remembering the lesbian porn videos, I started concentrating on her clit with my tongue. Up, down, left, right, then in circles. I really didn't know what I was doing, but she moaned anywhere my tongue went. I remembered seeing one woman sucking on another woman's clit, so I tried that. My Mistress moaned even louder. Her hands cupped the back of my head and she moaned out, "doooon't sstoopp!!!"

I sucked her clit deep into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it for a few minutes. She pushed my head hard onto her pussy and screamed. 'Oh fuuucckk yessss... I'm cumming!!!"

Her legs and hands trapped my head in place, I assumed that meant keep doing what I was doing. But I also remember something else from the porn video. I was able to wiggle and maneuver my hand between her thighs and insert two fingers inside my Mistress while still flicking my tongue over her clit. Her pussy immediately clamped down on my fingers, but I still pushed them in and out.

"Ooohhhh... Fuucckkk... Meee...I'mmmm stiiilll cummmming!!!... Ohhhhh don't stop my sweet child!... fuck...Fuck...FUCK!!!

That's when I felt a small river of cum dripping down my hand. I had to use the jaws of life to open her legs, but I did it. I stopped sucking her clit in favor of licking up her juices.

Making my Mistress cum, and drinking as much of her as possible filled me with so much joy.

I must have laid there licking her pussy for a good two minutes enjoying every drop of her sweet salty juices. I felt her run her fingers through my hair as she slowly calmed down. I was on cloud nine.

"Kiss me, my dear sweet angel, kiss me, "she whispered between breaths. I crawled up, wrapped my arms around her petite body, and kissed her deeply. Our tongues made love to each other as we both moaned in delight. After what seemed like an hour of kissing, I pulled back to look into her eyes.

"Did I do a good job, my darling Mistress Witch Aleah?"

Shocked, she said, "Oh my God... You figured out who I am... Oh no... you weren't supposed to do that... What gave me away?"

"The dim room light happened to fall on your mask just the right way and your beautiful green eyes just lit up. Sitting in class, right up front as I do, I always loved looking at your emerald green eyes, they're so... so big and bright. Plus, it says in our biology textbook, only one percent of women in the world have the combination of red hair and green eyes... I knew it had to be you.

"And one last thing, I know it's stupid, I've even admonished myself for it, but I've had kind of a schoolgirl crush on you since the first day of class. You're just so pretty.

"Oh my goodness, how you say the sweetest things, my dear... If only I were a lot younger, I'd probably would have fallen in love with you."

"And I definitely would have fallen in love with you..." then I paused to lift her mask, the dim light was just enough to make her eyes sparkle. I gazed deeply into her eyes, then finished what I was saying. "My beautiful darling Mistress Aleah." Then I giggled.

"Oh, you're such a naughty girl for lifting my mask Cassie. I should spank you for that."

She did, and I loved it. And despite her penchant for only new young pussy, I was her sex toy, and she was my Mistress on every one of her 'free' nights for the next several years. That's not to say she didn't go 'hunting' afterwards.

Aleah was right about other things too. I did join a sports team, and I did grow into my features. I toned up and lost some weight playing field hockey. I finally felt healthy and had the body I could be proud of.

She was also right about Shannon, my hot cheerleader dorm mate. I seduced her one night in our room. Shannon tried to pretend that she wasn't interested. But once I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her like Aleah taught me, Shannon was putty in my hands.

And, on the last day of school, right before my graduation. I stood in front of my mirror in my empty dorm room, and thought tears, I told myself that I was beautiful.

The End...

Thank you for reading my little story. Please vote/rate this story. Positive public comments are welcomed. Any criticism should be polite. And of course, private feedback makes my heart sing!

Rose Monroe.

12