What’s Your Verdict?

Story Info
An interview leads to an offer she can’t refuse.
2.5k words
4.68
10.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeliaFox
AmeliaFox
21 Followers

The moment she walked into my office I knew that she was going to be an issue. Not the kind of issue you may initially picture, one of a challenging and insanity inducing battle. No. This would be the kind of issue that I could imagine but not quite place. The kind of issue that would dig under my skin and take root until I figured it out. If ever I figured it out.

She was silent, regardless of the fact she was walking into my office for an interview. No greeting, no nervous look, she simply stayed quiet and waited, expectantly, for my move. Like a lamb for the slaughter. It was delicious, and my pussy was already beginning to twitch with the images.

"Hello," I began. "I'm Catalina. Are you here to interview for the secretary opportunity?"

She only nodded, looking at me with those wide baby blue eyes. I wanted her badly to speak, and while I already knew her name, I wanted it to come from her lips. Lips that were luscious and resting softly against the other, a defined Cupid's bow just begging to be kissed. Her thick dark hair fell in waves over her tan shoulders and stopped just below her breasts. Those breasts were the perfect size, just big enough for my palms, and I could only imagine what her nipples looked like.

God, she was fucking beautiful, all five feet of her slim, feminine body. She had to taste like wine.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Tara," she trailed off, clearing her throat with the slightest of sounds. "Tara Henley."

I whispered her name once, committing it to memory.

"I'm glad to meet you, Miss Henley. Come, sit."

She moved slowly but decisively, stopping just a few feet away from me to take her seat across my desk. I studied her profile from up close, and every inch of her was hardwired to make my pussy drool with need, but I wondered what she thought of me. I knew I was more than attractive, but did a tall curvy blonde fit within her type? Was she even into women at all? She could be like me. Happily attracted to both...

We would soon find out. That much I was certain.

"Tell me about yourself, what brings you here and what you want to accomplish."

My question finally snapped her attention, and she dragged her teeth gently over her bottom lip as she brought up the courage to speak more than a few syllables.

"I-I'm a graduate student majoring in English literature," Ah, an innocent intellectual with enough imagination to let her mind fly. "I want to be a novelist one day, and I love working with anything related to books. But, um, apart from that I enjoy working with anything involving organization and paperwork. Overlooking procedures and maximizing your day however I can."

I imagined her efficiently down on her knees maximizing the use of her mouth against my pussy.

"What kind of novels do you want to publish?" I asked.

"Oh, well. Not very conventional, if I'm honest," but her eyes lit up when she spoke and I knew I needed her to continue, that way my chances of having her look up at me like that when I made her cum were tenfold.

"Tell me anyway." I dragged my pen over my lip, and I saw her eyes dip down for a fraction of a second.

"Romance novels," she said softly.

The corners of my mouth spread into a slight smile.

"There's nothing strange about romance," I told her, watching with pleasure the way her mouth softened. "Unless..."

I had her there, I could tell, because she leaned forward in her seat as she waited for me to elaborate.

"Unless?" She asked.

I kept my expression casual. "Unless you write different kinds of romances. Non-conventional and raw. My kind of romance."

Could she tell I was coming onto her?

"Different kinds," she repeated, brows furrowing.

"Yes, you know what I mean. Don't you?" I questioned, looking directly into those blue eyes.

She reddened ever so slightly. "Maybe."

She couldn't be as innocent as she appeared then. Good. I could shoot my shot.

"Tara, I'd just as easily give you the job now. In part because I think you're perfect for it, and in part because I think I can help you, but..." I trailed off, gauging her response.

She looked at me worriedly. "But what?"

"But my offer will be a different kind of offer altogether. Non conventional and raw. Exactly my kind, and I'm not sure you're prepared for that. You see, I feel like I know you, but I don't, really."

"Can you tell me anyway? I-I can be the judge of that."

"Alright," I said, a smile resting on my mouth. "You'll have the job with a hefty bonus incentive, an excellent reference from me as CEO of the company, and I'll get you connected with my editor friend as soon as you're ready. She's the editor in chief at Rise Romances."

Her breath stilled her in her throat, eyes widening with fire for her future. I knew I had her, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt. But it wasn't enough.

"I-In exchange for what?" She asked looking at me as she worried her bottom lip again with those perfect white teeth. She was bright enough to know her simple employment as my secretary wouldn't be enough.

I rose from my seat, standing nearly a foot above her tiny stature, and walked over to her, stopping right at the edge of the desk.

"For you."

She faltered for a moment, visibly processing. "For me?"

"Yes. I want you. You'll be my personal secretary, performing for me sexually, whenever I want and however I want. You'll always have your safe word, but you will tend to my needs in every way for at least one month. And your first month's salary, including incentive bonus, will be ten thousand dollars, my sweetheart. Payed out weekly, so twenty five hundred a week."

"W-what?" Her eyes bulged open now, two twin blue saucers staring at me as though I had grown a different head and not seduced dozens of men and women before. "You want me to be your sexual servant. YOU want me?"

Ah, so she did find me attractive.

"Quite confidently, yes." I smirked at her with amusement.

"I promise you, I'm not worth all that. I'm not experienced or adventurous. I'm honestly quite boring and I've barely done anything at all, zero being with women, for all that money."

"I'm willing to take my chances, Tara. Are you?"

"I don't know..." The poor thing, so torn, but her uncertainty was progress.

"How about this, give me a moment to help make up your mind, and then you can tell me your verdict."

Gingerly, she nodded, a breath escaping her throat as she laid down her fate. She just didn't know it yet.

I walked to her, running my hand up her arm and over her shoulders, trailing my fingers up her slender neck and into the waves of her dark hair.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? It's mind numbing." I brushed my lips over her cheek, and her hand twitched forward, knocking into my hip before moving away again.

"I wanted to kiss you the moment you walked through those doors, Tara. All over."

She stared into my eyes, blue to blue, her breathing unsteady, waiting patiently to be kissed for the first time by a woman. I gave her what she so patiently expected, closing my mouth over hers and teasing her lips gently with mine for a few moments, before snaking my hand into her hair and gently tugging backwards to angle her better. Her mouth opened up for me, and I gave her my tongue, sweeping it overs hers as I fucked her mouth.

Swiftly, I detached our lips and trailed mine down her throat, throwing in a few nips with my teeth when she least expected them, enjoying as she bucked under my attention. Her hand was now resting on my forearm.

I went back to her mouth for more, taking my time until she was pliant and responsive beneath me. I brought my fingers to the hem of her blouse and broke our kiss, looking into her eyes.

"I'm going to take off your clothing and make you cum, Tara."

She nodded, her lips swollen from my kissing. I lifted her blouse over her head until she was standing in her bra and skirt. The skirt followed, reaching the ground, and I came back up to her bra. My fingers sliding over the cup and against the top of her breasts before I made her turn around.

I unsnapped the bra and let it fall to the floor, but I couldn't see the breasts I yearned so much to taste. Instead, I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed over the black silk before giving her ass a slap. She buckled forward with the sharp blow to her skin.

"Good girl, taking that so easily." I slapped her twice more, then bent down to kiss that ass gently. Licking her cheeks with a feather light touch until I pulled away and slapped her again, three times my hand ricocheted off her gorgeous ass.

"Turn over for me."

She did as I asked, and the face that I saw when she turned around was shining now. Her eyes had a sparkle to them, her mouth was slightly open, and her cheeks were flushed with arousal.

I let my eyes wander down to her breasts, taking my time to devour them with my sight. They were perfect golden mounds peaked with tiny light brown nipples. So erect and yearning for my mouth.

"You're perfect," I told her, then dipped my eyes downstairs still to the covered up patch of her pussy. I wanted her cunt so much that my panties were soaked through the fabric.

"T-Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. Sit down on the edge of my desk."

She silently obeyed, and I knew deep down in my bones that she was perfect for this, for me and what I wanted. She was heaven sent to get me off and I was perfect for her too. I'd make her cum until she was weeping with elation, every time we'd fuck.

"Open your legs," I told her, watching with delight as she parted them for me. I went to stand between her legs, running my hand up her thigh, over her covered pussy, and rested my palm flat against her belly just to push her gently down against the desk.

"Look at those perfect nipples," I murmured, bending my head down to get a closer look. I brought my fingers to her breasts, kneading the mounds before taking her nipples into my fingers to tease. So so soft and hard, all at once. Her hips gyrated upwards, rubbing against me. I smiled appreciatively before bringing my mouth to her nipple and taking it softly within my teeth. Then I sucked and tugged, releasing pressure before giving her more, and I feasted on each of her tits until my own felt like they weighed ten pounds each.

She was moaning softly, whimpering behind bitten lips when I took my mouth away and helped her sit up again. Before she could protest, I brought my breast a few inches away from her mouth and stilled.

"Do you want my tits?" I asked her, staring into her eyes.

"Yes. I do," she whispered.

I lifted my top, happy I hadn't needed a bra today, and stood exactly the same distance away, my nipple so close to her mouth.

"Then show me."

She quickly moved her head forward, all but pouncing on my breast, and opened her mouth to suck my nipple into her lips. I buckled against her, my hand coming up to the back of her head to hold her close, and she lavished me with her tongue and the pressure of her lips. She was hungry for it, sucking on both tits as though her life depended on it. Or at the very least, her orgasm.

"Fuck, that mouth is heaven, Tara. So fucking good."

I gave her my chest for a good long time, then I moved away until she unlatched her lips with a pop and looked up at me, her breathing labored.

"I'm going to eat your pussy so fucking good there won't be a doubt in your mind about that verdict."

She licked her lips, and it didn't escape my notice how she widened her legs open even more, silently inviting me in.

I took off my heels, kicking them off underneath me before kneeling in front of her pussy. I brought my hands to each side of her panties and pulled down. Inch by sacred inch, until her glistening wet cunt was open and ready for me, flushed pink with arousal. She smelled like peaches and wine and I wanted her to soak my chin and my mouth, printing her taste on me for hours.

"Prettiest pussy I've ever seen," I murmured, inching closer so I could blow air gently on her clit. "So pretty."

I trailed my fingers gently over her lips, spreading them open to look at her lovely pink hole. I squeezed those folds between my fingers and watched the blood rush to the surface, her hips twitching on the wooden surface. Swiftly, I brought both hands to her hips and pulled her forward so I could trail my tongue over her warm, wet folds. Licking and trailing slowly, just teasing her skin. My fingers danced over her folds, teasing her opening.

"You're so wet for me. Just wait until I fuck you."

"Oh my god. Please," she begged softly. I was in a giving mood, so I didn't belabor my efforts. I brought my head down to her pussy and started to eat. I drank from her cunt and licked through those folds, savoring her clit with the gentle rolls and flicks of my tongue. When she was writhing on the desk, hips surging forward to meet my mouth, I took two fingers and gently entered her pussy. She was hot, soaked, and tight over my fingers, riding them as I fucked her with my hand and mouth.

She was about to come any moment now

"You taste so good, baby," I said quietly, resuming my task over her sex.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhh," and just like that the released the pounding waves of her hips, fucking my mouth until she was spent and boneless on the desk, her fingers clenched into whatever random object she could find on my desk.

I rose to stand, then hovered over her body and kissed her mouth once again, covering one breast with my palm. "What's your verdict?"

She smiled softly, running her hand into the blonde waves of my hair. "I accept your offer."

AmeliaFox
AmeliaFox
21 Followers