All Comments on 'Be Grateful for the Lock'

by Servitor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So that's what goes around, and around in the small brain of a Feminist. Beating a man Mercedes, yep that how they dream about and want to treat men. And then they wonder why one might want to hurt them back??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a very creative approach to controlling things that come up from time to time. Too bad we can't put all men into chastity of one form or another. Life would be so much simpler. Oh, well maybe making the men's tongues a bit longer to give us women more joy wouldn't help, wouldn't it?

nihiloexnihiloex8 months ago

I like how in all your stories, the female characters come off as unapologetically sadistic, but very charming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't beat what you can't catch. If something is simply under the skin wouldn't take much to remove either. Femdom stories are always so trash as it paint an obvious picture of the writer.

Either a disgruntled feminist who hates men and wants all the control in life because they never had any growing up or a beta male who wishes he had the attention from any woman due to his complicated relationship with his mother.

dyetieddyetied8 months ago

Lovely story. So well written. I'll be awake all night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userServitor@Servitor
Servitor has been blogging absurd femdom nonsense, occasionally in story form, more usually as captioned images, since 2011, at 'Contemplating the Divine', which has recently moved to Wordpress. That site contains much more than is presented here, not least because a lot of t...