Be Intentional

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with a church friend.
1.2k words
4.11
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what my therapist told me to do with women. And then this happened the same weekend.

I'm part of a singles group at church and we're all in our 40s-50s. We all don't know each other too well, but we have occasional dinners together at nice restaurants, which happened to be last night. Mind you, this is a church group and we're older so I do my best not to imagine any of the women having horny thoughts much less slutty lifestyles (even though some probably do, I just try not to think about it).

Anyhow, I sit down to enter this large U-shaped booth and I'm about to turn my legs under the table so I can scoot towards the middle, but there were crumbs so I started to wipe them away with my left leg under the table and my right leg resting on the side of the booth. Well, the woman (let's call her Tricia) behind me didn't notice me brushing crumbs away and she just assumed that I would've already moved inside. So, without looking she sat down on my lap - specifically my right leg, which is where I keep my keys, and her momentum rolled her back. When she rolled back, I felt something solid hit my keys. It didn't make a noise, but I could tell it was solid by how my keys dug into my legs. She immediately yelped and threw her left hand back to push herself off, but of course her hand landed on my crotch. When she realized where her hand was, she immediately lifted her hand off my cock which then of course made her fall back onto my leg and that solid thing hit my keys again digging them into my leg harder than before. She let out another yelp. Now I had a solid idea that Tricia was wearing a buttplug and then it was confirmed by a 3rd yelp she let out as she used the table for leverage and rolled on my leg/keys.

By now people were laughing at what happened, but no one knew what we knew. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was wiping the crumbs away.

We all sit down, talk, eat dinner and Tricia will not look at me - at all. This further confirms to me that she's got a buttplug inside which is made even more naughtier cause we're all church friends and, to me, totally unexpected.

As we're eating, I notice that she is squirming uncomfortably here and there. I don't believe anyone else notices because they wouldn't know to.

I'm having a hard time focusing on anything other than Tricia and her buttplug. And yes, I am hard as a rock. I had to take a piss for awhile, but no way I was getting up!

Then I heard my therapist's voice, "be intentional with women." I'm turned on like crazy.

I take out my phone, pretending to check my email and I text her: are you ok? You seem a bit squirmy...

She texts back: shut up! I know you know! It hurt so much when I sat on your leg. What did I land on?

I told her: it was my keys. And thanks to you my leg hurts!

She texts back: aww poor baby. And as soon as she sees that I read her message, she quickly pats my thigh underneath the tablecloth.

I text her back: How's your, you know, doing?

She replied: it still hurts, but not as bad as before.

I texted her: Aww poor baby...

And when I saw that she read my text, I patted her on her lower back.

(This is the first time we've ever touched each other - we hadn't even hugged yet! I know this sounds very junior high & high school, but keep in mind we're only church friends. And no, it's not cause we're overly religious and prudes - it's just the dynamic of our group. People that know each other better hug and stuff, but those that don't know each other well, like Tricia and me, just wave. So, her patting my thigh and me patting her lower back was having a great effect on me, to say the least.)

Now even though we're texting each other, we're having two separate conversations with two different groups of people. So, we're not even looking at each other. And no - I could not tell you what we were talking about!

So, as I'm patting her on her lower back, I get a text from her saying, "It's lower."

That made my cock pulse several times. So, I ask her, "lower? How much lower? Here?"

As soon as I see that she read my message, I gently pat her buttplug.

She gently pokes my thigh and gives me a, "thumbs up," letting me know that that's it. Now my heart has been beating very fast and hard cause we're at a church function, these are church people and my finger is tapping the buttplug of a woman who I've only spoken to a few times. Emboldened, I start to gently move her plug around. As soon as I do that, Tricia squeezes my thigh.

I immediately remove my finger fearing I crossed the line. She squeezes my thigh harder and I place my hand on top of hers and gave it a light squeeze to let her know I understood. She just squeezed my thigh harder. I just wasn't getting it cause she moved her hand up my thigh and rested it just below my tented pants. Ohhh! (I know I'm an idiot) So, I quickly started to move her plug again - I had complete control of it and when I would slow down, she would subtly move her hips from side to side as I held the plug in place. And then I read somewhere that twisting it feels good, so I gave it a nice twist and she squeezed my thigh so hard and she started to loudly cough.

Here I was, at a church function, getting this woman off in front of our church friends. I was on another level of turned on. We could've stopped there and it would've been one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Then she messages me: what are we doing? I know we're not at church, but we're all church friends!

I immediately pull away and text her: I know right? Let's stop. Because all I can think about right now is bending you over, throwing up that dress and then fucking you with that buttplug inside of you.

She writes back: Yes, let's stop.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she came back, she sat at a different part of the table.

Shoot - I crossed the line and thought, "welp, that was fun while it lasted."

Dinner was over and we all said our goodbyes. I went back and forth on whether or not I should text her, but I thought I could make things worse so I let things be and then today~~~!

(This is my first confession ever and I felt like I wrote too much, but it seems like a good place to stop. So, I don't know if you guys are interested in what happened today. Let me know.)