All Comments on 'Be Intentional'

by plasticks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

I had an experience somewhat similar to this some years ago with a woman sitting next to me at at high school concert. I never knew her name and saw only her profile. She pushed her leg against mine and when I reached down to push her coat and leg away she took my hand and lay it on her thigh. I began stoking her . My hand finally reached the top of her thigh and slipped between her legs. It seemed like a long time , but it must have been only minutes , but her legs squeezed tightly together, then she pushed my hand away. That was the last of the concert. Everyone applauded and rose to leave.

She never looked back, but I have often thought of that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Yes what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointless -- surely this went someplace?

Not even a hint of that. No meaningful cliffhanger to make this intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tense keeps changing. Nothing compelling here. I honestly don't care that it's a church group or that the author keeps using that as an excuse to be surprised that individual members have private sexual lives. It's not shocking.

How does the author get one hand underneath a woman who is already sitting down and play with her butt plug and with the other hand hold his phone and text without anyone else at the table noticing? It doesn't seem plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous