Be My Guest Ch. 09: KArMA sLutra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Doesn't take me long to get past things." She begins kneading at his ass cheeks, teasing his butthole with a roaming index finger. "You into kinky stuff?"

"You put that finger in my ass I'm putting my fist up your cunt."

"Whoooaaa! Relax there Tom Thumb. I'm too tight for a fist the size of yours. Dare you to do that to Nasty though."

"She into that?"

"No idea, but it'd be funny to see her reaction. You do have an adorable pucker Tom." She circles his anus tenderly then departs. Deciding now to cast her leg over his hips and straddle his muscular backside. Her backrub intensified as she lowers over his body to lay on it, tits mashing against his shoulders. "How am I doing?"

"Pretty darn awesome. This what they call Kama Sutra? Definitely relaxing the tension. Ready for the frontal when you are."

"So, your pecs even ache?" She snorts.

"Every inch Dove."

"I was just getting comfy." She sits up straight and bounces her ass over his. He could feel her wetness dampening his flesh. With a growl he rolls over under her gentle lift. Settling on his back she sits down on his upper thighs, his dick tall and mighty between her spread. Peering down at it wagging she flares her eyes. "Damn boy!"

"Massage me."

Exhaling nasally she trickles more lotion all across his chest down into his pubic hair. Once coated she casts the bottle aside and leans over him, her tummy nudging his boy Hardy forward until it pressed against his abdomen. Heidi's palms prowled his muscles with interest, fingers kneading amid his chest hair. Meeting eyes she goes without blinking in favor of almost a staring contest. He lost.

"God you're beautiful." He hisses. She merely stares at him.

"Loving these muscles Old Timer."

"Rub your pussy over my dick like I did you last night."

"Don't try anything Tom. I'm game as long as you can control yourself."

"I wanna feel your wetness on my dick."

Scooting higher she bites her lower lip, studying his reaction as she molds her pussy lips around his girth and gyrates slowly. He began to reach for her hips but she pointed for him to keep his hands to himself. As she palms his chest with both hands she rises and falls along his shaft, glossing it up under her succulence. It made her close her eyes while letting out a soft sigh, nails gently digging into his skin.

"Fuck this feels good." She whispers, using his crown to taunt her clit.

"Pussy is hot Dove. You getting tempted?"

"Yes..." She melts with an emotional yearning. Her act changing swiftly to, "Had you going didn't I? You thought I was going to cave and fuck you."

"Nights not over." He winks.

"This pig in a blanket is though." She backs off and fans herself with both hands. "Gonna do your legs now." Crawling off of him Heidi turns around, casting her leg back over to sit on his abdomen. With her back to him she rolls her eyes and holds her breath. In her thoughts she whimpers, "Who's torturing who here? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Lotioning his legs more she leans over his cock and lets her tits tease it, stretching out to massage his legs down to the kneecaps. In her layover he defies her and rubs her ass lightly, his hands in agony wouldn't let him grip her cheeks. As she had done earlier to him he places an index finger into her butt pucker making her jump and shriek. "Don't you dare." Instead he circles her hole as she had him, giving her goosebumps.

"Delicious looking ass Dove." She does a quick twerk, not her finest moment she laughs. Noting how much her clam glistened he toys with her pussy watching tiny squirts attack his touch. She drops her head on to his upper thighs and moans softly. Hearing her, and feeling her body tighten up Zach makes a bold move and uses what little strength he had to lift her hips and legs and drag her 120 pound body back over his chest. Against her will she finds her pussy directly over his face.

"TOM!" She yelps feeling his tongue digging inside her. Helpless she realizes his dick was in her face. Grimacing at it's massive attack along her chin and cheek she whines, "Toooooommmmm!" His tongue was winning her over. Fingers moving over her ass he pries her butt cheeks apart and grips her tightly. Oh, the pain in his fingers was worth it. "Fuuuuuuuuuccccck!" She rallies with a thunderous huff, he was going to make her cum on his face. That would be twice today after Stormy. Squirming on top of him she bulges her eyes at dealing with his cock smacking her face, the memory of joining him in the shower hit home.

"Massage me." He lifts away from her thighs to remind Heidi of her unfinished job. In her delightful dilemma she reaches out and rubs his legs again, his dick pelting her cheeks with vigor in the process. Giving in she just grips his cock and begins stroking him, her eyes wonderous at her lapse in judgment. Whimpering she relaxes her own muscles and begins jerking him with both hands. This was not how she planned things. Not that she was bitter, or complaining. No, she was reeling at his attentiveness, which fueled her desire to make Zach happy. Head resting on his thigh she watched her hands do their best work to date. It was those gigantic balls that kept jiggling near her temple that drew her in. His groans made her conclude that he liked her efforts.

"SHIT! Tom...I'm gonna..." Frozen in time Heidi Baker had an orgasm, her jaw wide and in awe of his ferocious hunger. Still he ate her even as she floods his expression. The stimulations making her hands work that much harder to compensate leads her lips toward his balls. Nibbling and tugging at them as she nurtured his beast. She was not escaping his folded arms around her waist holding her down over him. For a brief moment she panicked, then, just as swiftly lost her mind and began sucking his cock. Deep in her throat she relished in it's fullness and gagged, yet maintained her constricting throat muscles, a blessing that she had her tonsils removed at age 5. She enjoyed his girth and size beyond her imaginings. Feeling him tense and snarl she pulls away and marvels at his crown. Jerking him insanely hard she hovers over him until he detonates a string of creamy strands peppering her face in multiple shots. She just could not stop jacking him for every droplet. In her mouth, on her cheeks, chin, and brow, her entire face was milked up. Laughter made her sane. "I NEED A SELFIE!"

Tossing her off of him like she had cooties he rolls over and fluffs his pillow. Looking back at him she creases her brow, licking her lips of minty cream.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"Yep. Go to your room young lady."

"Seriously?"

"You got your cream Kitten, time for beddy bye."

"It's early." She crawls further off of him. Sitting up she wipes cum on her fingers and eats every drop. Hearing him snore she could not believe he was out so fast. "Fucking old farts." She got up and took her lotion with her, leaving him to sleep it off.

Heidi Baker shuffled to her bedroom fidgeting at being jilted to a degree. Her response was to snatch up her dildo vibrator and drop down on to her futon mattress. Legs wide she massaged her clit and introduced her toy, just using it without it's wiggling vibrator mode. It took two minutes before she was moaning at how good she felt, then she hit the switch. The power surge brought out a more vocal symphony.

In his bedroom Zach was not really asleep, having only dosed a few short minutes after cumming so hard, now he merely curled up listening. He heard her mutter, "Ohhhhh Zach." No Tom in the house that time he puckered at her admittance to his real name. Sitting up in bed awkwardly he continued overhearing her cries of ecstasy, the kid had lungs, not to mention an angelic singing voice.

Easing from his bed with a wince he quietly went first to his dresser to obtain a couple Tylenol to ward off his back pain. His attention went to popping both pills without a water chaser. With a bitter expression on his face he licked his lips and rediscovered Heidi's taste. Even after a good ten minutes or longer it was yummy. Looking down at his boy Hardy as he respectfully referred to his cock, he noted a revival. Hearing Heidi's continual repetition of shrill howls he tiptoed to his opened bedroom door and peered across the hall into her room. Gloomy but still with a bit of skylight offering dusk he watches her. She had moved from her back to her hand and knees, ass in the air while using her toy the best she could with one hand. It looked tedious.

Smirking as he stroked his dick he made the silent journey into her room and stood behind her, Heidi in her own world had no idea of his presence. In her slouched upper body angle Heidi's silky blond hair had toppled over her face obstructing her view, which was scarlet and tormented by sensation after sensation. Even saliva formed into tiny spatters of spit each time she squealed. She was a thing of pure pleasure to Zach's thoughts. Just watching her made him defy his hand agony to jerk off harder and faster, trying to keep his reaction quiet by gritting his teeth. Not wanting to interrupt her private moment, he realized his hands were not as sore as they were. That or his adrenalin was making the pain temporarily go away. Time would tell.

The observation of her dildo entering and emerging with a stretch of pink interior each time made him sweat. Calling out his name again with him in the room this close was not in her best interest. Rubbing his chin stubble he crouches behind her tempted to take her dildo and use it on her, she was struggling with it. Tug of war in his thoughts, should he ruin her moment? Should he back out and leave her to her fantasy? Should he just fuck her until she admitted how badly she had wanted him all along? It wasn't helping his decision when she promptly muttered, "Fuck me Zach. Stretch my pussy to it's limits." Did he just hear that? Squinting his eyes he studies her face from the side. Her eyes were closed what he could tell. Choosing honor Zach Pedigo took a seat behind her and let her bring herself to a devastating climax. Gusher after gusher she stained her bedding. The echo of, "ZZZZZZZAAAACCCCCCH!" rang loud before she collapses into a riot of convulsions. It was amazing watching every tremble, every twitch, from her butt, to the dildo still lingering inside her without a hand to hold it. She was exhausted and spent.

Noticing her lotion bottle on the floor next to her futon mattress he grinned. Carefully reaching over her he picked it up and filled his hand in lotion. Silently he moved in next to her and began to caress her body, starting at her shoulders. Her reaction to his touch seemed delayed almost as if unwanted in her spasm. Settling down she felt him sweep her hair aside to avoid the lotion. The tenderness was welcomed.

"Shut off my toy." She managed to mumble. He ignored her knowing it was still wiggling a bit inside her, instead he pushed it back in deeper. She tensed up instantly, enduring it she allowed her massage to proceed. Zach was devious indeed. Without words he massaged her entire backside, spending time over her tight little ass and again teasing her butt pucker. She sighed heavily then made a realization that lifted her head feeling stupid. "You heard me call out your name."

He didn't reply, he merely added lotion to her legs and continued to her feet. Ticklish she jerked within his grasp but buried her head into her pillow to resist the urge to tell him to stop. That damned dildo was destroying her hyper sensitive G-spot again, eyes fluttering she moans and curses into her pillow for a muffled, "FUCK!" Each time her thigh muscles lost traction on the toy letting it slip, Zach nudged it back into place more powerful than ever. She was losing her mind.

Zach knew what he was doing to her, her body was squirming with a trapped desire, wanting out but staying in check. Taking her foot to his mouth he sucked her toes, she gasped and pounded her fists into her pillow, squealing softly at his expertise. Feeling her next orgasm creeping up fast she took her second pillow and covered her head entirely to mask her energetic cries. Without expression he monitored her body writhing and reached over with a free hand to press a single middle finger in the quick of her spine, just above her butt crack. It was almost as if an authority took over in her mind, a measure to stay on course. That simple contact sent her body through dimensions, spiraling out of control, breath held, mouth wide beneath her pillow.

The flood erupting from Heidi Baker's cunt sent her toy swooshing out like a fish out of water wiggling about, her persistent convulsions firing two more streams to follow. Zach continued sucking her toes and holding his middle finger firmly on her lower back. As she began to fall silent Zach lowered his finger toward her crack as if taking baby steps. Each move she lifted her ass a fraction higher. Holding her toes between his clenched teeth he freed up his other hand to remove her dildo out of the way and cease it's quivering. Tossing it aside, he took his hand and planted a finger up to her juicy hole and found her swollen clit. Just lightly touching it sent her into theatrics, juices spilling over his knuckles. Using his right leg he guides her own legs wider and scoots up between her thighs more. In a contortion of her left leg lifted over her ass he continued sucking her toes, touching her clit with light compresses, and pressing that middle finger precariously close to her anus. The final equation led to his erection caressing her labia. Juices were never ending.

Should he?

She wasn't begging him not to. Not this Tom...time. Breathing held Heidi pondered his next step. She had exhausted her reservoir of resistance. Zach was going to fuck her. She just knew it. Too tired to tell him no she merely trembled at his probes, awaiting the inevitable. Releasing her toes he let her foot drop to his side, only it decided on caressing Zach's hip carefully, as if thinking on it's own. His crown snuggled deeper into her wetness and his tapping middle finger seemed to coax her hips higher. The pressure on her clit encouraging a lift. Her mind found it inspirational. In the end she moved to her knees and lay as she had when using her toy behind her back. It was then that Zach pushed forth, his near nine iron snaking slowly into her cunt. Again Heidi squealed in the concealment of her pillows. Balls deep she gasps and crushes her pillow tightly. It felt fucking awesome, both of his fingers still controlling her position and poise. Dramatic pause he doesn't move for over two minutes. Her mind was off the charts crazy by now. Tossing her pillow off her head she moans, "Do it Zach."

Instead he removes his fingers from both clit and spine and grabs her hips for a monumental pry of her ass cheeks just to see his embedded cock stretching her pink pussy to its limits. He wanted to slap her ass but knew the extra agony on his palms might not be so kind in their current irritations. Instead he released her mounded bottom and slid his palms up her back crawling over her. Hardy still deep inside her he uses his arms to drag Heidi against his chest and follow his lead on to his side. Kissing her shoulder he whispers, "Wake me up at 6:00."

"What?" She bulged her eyes, "You're going to sleep with me?"

"At least, it's not the other way around. You didn't wanna sleep in my bed with me."

"You're...not going to fuck me?"

"Too tired. Let's just cuddle."

"With your dick in me?"

"Not removing it."

Awestruck she whimpers with a competing pout. Mind blown she felt him nuzzle her neckline and drift off to sleep. Even out cold his dick never went down. Frozen in time at his brazen move she accepted her fate and reached carefully for her cell to set the alarm. Biting her lip she chose to take a selfie of him snuggled up to her. Eying the photo she smiled. Contentment crept over her soul. Like a second skin she melded back into him. Eyes closing to bask in the moment she feels her cell vibrate and cautiously looks at an incoming text. It was from the gorgeous nurse Khloe Vaughn.

"Is it bad of me to say I can't wait to fuck your Dad?" She wrote.

Heidi sighs and fidgets setting her cell aside without replying.

"That makes two of us."

Her thoughts were troubled but clearer than ever.

"Time to amp up the tension...Tom."

Heidi was on a mission.

"Night Zach."

Upon her final whisper Heidi fell asleep in his arms. Her pussy keeping his dick warm. His dick would not go limp.

Probably a one time thing, right?

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12