Be My Guest Ch. 15: HerMan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"Stevie? I can't talk dirty to you right now. Herman is getting ready to squirt lotion on me. NO, not cum. You're terrible." She playfully peered back at Herman mouthing, "I'm so sorry." Shrugging it off he squeezes a large amount of lotion into his palm and sat the bottle aside. Hands shaking, he touched her back smoothly applying the lotion, fingers fanning to both sides of her ribcage.

Her eyes flare at his covered territory, cooing a bit for effect, "Mmm! That's nice Herman. What was that, Stevie? I was distracted, he's doing my back. Do I really have to give you a play by play?" She felt Herman's thick behemoth fingers get tangled in her bikini tops strings. Taking a deep breath she whispered, "Herman? You can untie my top if you need to. No tan lines would look better anyway." Again, Herman Barstow turned white pondering the idea. Should he?

"Oh, my gosh Stevie. Do you have bionic hearing? Yes, I told Herman he could untie my top. You as a photographer know that tan lines are photoshoot killers. Yes, I might even risk losing my bottoms. Are you jerking off over there?" She laughed as she felt Herman's sweats caressing her butt cheek, his erection impossible not to recognize. Hearing the questioned ejaculation of Steve, Herman eased one hand away and dared to slide it under his sweats. Applying lotion to his monster penis as if lube without even considering the fact, he gripped his Munster. Zach let her know that Herman's hand was stroking his cock.

"You are jerking off, aren't you? Don't embarrass me in front of Herman, he's doing wonderfully." Fear of being caught Herman removed his hand and returned it to her back, deciding to be brave and untie her top from her back and her neck. Lifting a bit afterwards Petra felt her breasts lift out of her cups, offering Herman a sideline inspection of her curvature.

Moving her crimson ponytail out of his way she lured Herman into rubbing lotion on her neckline and shoulders. His grip took her breath away. "Wow! I may let you give me massages more often Herman. Loving that manly grip. You might just be better than Stevie." Laughing at herself she played on her words. "Really Steven? I wouldn't know if he was better than you in that area. Stoooooop! I'm turning red, and it's not from the UV rays." She hid her face peering up at her bedroom to see Zach nodding his approval.

"Holy crap! Zach has his shirt off in my bedroom. Oh, my God! I'm so wet right now. Zach!!" Her thoughts were stimulating her hormones hard, tuning out Herman's looks and picturing Zach giving her this massage. In her unexpected fantasy she squirmed a bit on her blanket, her ass rising and lowering nervously. Herman took it as a hint that she needed lotion down there. Instead of placing lotion in his hand this time, he just squirted streams of cum like streaks all over her ass. Instantly she pictured Zach shooting his load on her perfect little bottom.

"Yesssss!' She whispered as Herman leaned closer to hear her mumbles. Moans were more apparent.

"Am I rubbing too hard?" Herman worried.

"God no. You're doing perfect. Untie my bottoms, Herman. No lines, remember?"

"That would mean... you would be naked."

"Ohhhhh, Stevie!" She groaned, "What are you making me do?" She trembled hearing Zach over her cell jerking off. Using her own hand Petra reached back to untie her left hip, then switches her cell to her other hand to release the right hips tether. Literally tugging the clothe from between her legs Petra set her bottoms next to her. Herman was ready to lose it. Hovering his hands over the still lingering lotion on her butt he swallowed hoarsely and just went for it. Gripping both cheeks as she rose her hips to the occasion Herman grew more confident. Releasing his fingertips compressing into her flesh he rubbed the lotion in. "Yes, my bikini is totally untied. He's applying lotion to my butt now. Oh, my God! I'm letting my roommate... please don't stop Herman."

Confidence rising to an all-time high Herman gripped her cheeks again and rolled the lotion deeper into her butt crack with his thumbs. His dual pry revealed her cute butt pucker and wet little clam. He avoided those like the plague, fearing her sudden change of mind. Gasping at his thumbs so near her holes she whimpered vibrantly. "Stevie! Don't ask me to do that. Herman's my roomie, I... can't... tell you no. OH, MY GOD!" She rolled over as Herman's hands withdrew due to her actions.

Leaving her bikini top behind she lay face up for a full-frontal exhibition. Lifting her glasses to her hair she expressed sorrow. "Forgive me, Herman." Her fingers instantly relocated to her pussy and began massaging her clit. All he could do was stare. Watching her slide two fingers up inside her pussy she fucked herself whining nasally at his eye contact. "Yes, Stevie! Herman is watching me play with my pussy. I so want to hate you, Stevie. If he kicks me out, I have no place to go."

"I won't kick you out." Herman managed to exhale.

"Thank you, Sweet Herman." She mouthed adding a third finger up inside her sloppy little cunt. "What? He stopped lotioning me when I turned over. He's just being a gentleman." She began breathing heavily at her fingers intimate destruction frolicking along her G-spot. "Stevie wants you to lotion my tits." Frozen in reaction Herman just plucked up the bottle and fired off streaks of lotion all over her tits, splattering as if being jizzed on. The sensation made her head fall back and she cried out. "I'm going to cum, Stevie."

Herman not wanting to miss out on his good fortune leaned over her and rubbed the lotion into her heaving breasts, fingers isolating around her areolas and letting her nipples ride up between his large fingers. She began shaking violently, her hips raising as fingers sank deep and fast. Creamy white cum began oozing out and around her embedded fingertips. Sloshy sound effects of pure ecstasy made Herman pant. He needed to touch himself badly.

"STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!"

She kept in character even under duress, Zach was definitely impressed, even though she lost her ability to hold her cell and it toppled to her blanket. Rediscovering her sanity, she pulled her fingers out and reached upward to her lips sucking the cream off with a pleasurable pout of enjoyment. Eyes studying Herman as she mumbled over her delicious taste, she noted his hand under his sweats jerking off in a blinded by the sun tilt. He was looking at the sky instead of her, fearing her scream.

Trembling she spotted Zach motioning from her window. He was standing up on her mattress now, fully nude and pumping his cock majestically. Seeing him point at Herman, then at his own dick jerking, she knew what Zach wanted her to do. Finding her phone she spoke, "Still with me, Stevie? I kind of lost my mind there. What? Yes, Herman's still here. He's..." She paused to explore Herman's tortured gaze and just sat her cell aside. Crawling to her knees she moved closer to Herman and dipped both of her hands down under the fabric of his sweats and joined in his jerking off. Offering her own gentle stroking she stared down at his thick cock in her grasp. He was bigger than Zach if you could believe it.

With doe like eyes and a soft whisper Petra encouraged Herman to lay back on her BTS blanket. Like a falling tree she could hear it scream. The blood flow in his cock was throbbing so hard it made Petra flare her eyes. In a single breath she tugged his sweats lower to reveal ten plus inches of nerdy Godhood. The veins within that redwood tree were magnificently rising out of his beasts constricting girth. His balls alone were like baseballs side by side.

"Holy shit, Herman." She whispered as she stroked him with dual hands, starting slowly just to watch his reaction to her. He was terrified. Poor baby. "It's okay, Herman. I'll be gentle." A fevered shake of his head in a negative manner she knew he didn't want gentle. "Faster?" She asked to an affirmative nod, "Harder?" Of course, another firm yes without words. "Do me a favor?" She melted a bit just for him as he watched her hands moving up and down rapidly.

"Anything." He dryly acknowledged.

"Tell Stevie I'm busy and that I'll call him back another time."

Hesitantly, Herman found her phone and mumbled, "Hello?"

"Is this Herman?" Zach altered his voice a few decibels in tone, so as not to ever be recognized.

"Yes. Petra told me to tell you she's busy, she'll call you back."

"She's all yours, Herman." Zach severed the call for him. Placing the phone aside Herman enjoyed his hand job, reeling back and staring at Petra who studied her work, she was totally amazed by what she was holding in both hands. Maybe Herman had promise, she was a model and knew fashion, a change of wardrobe style might enhance him. New haircut perhaps. Contact lens. Hmmm!

"Good lord! His crown is as big as my fist, it's length nearly my entire forearm. This is unbelievable. I'm not failing Zach. This freak is going to cum on my face." She ravaged his purple deity harder and harder, hearing Herman grunt favorably. "Do you like that, Herman?"

"Yes. My... first time." He dared to reveal.

"You're still a virgin? No way!" She dropped her chin in shock. Not really, she believed him, but the actress was still on the casting couch.

"It's true. Thank you."

"I'm not done yet." She took a deep breath then leaned forward over him to kiss his urethra. He nearly busted a nut then and there. Molding her lips around his mushroom expecting the fallout upon her lips, she flicked her tongue along his foreskin. His reaction priceless he covered his eyes with his palms to avoid his tears. She found the tears of joy inspirational. With a roll of her eyes at what she intended to do she just went for it. Swallowing a mere four inches she nearly gagged. Sucking his dick feverishly she stroked him as well, left hand cupping his balls with tender squeezes. Herman strained hard to hold himself in.

After a seemingly forever two minutes Herman Barstow exploded in her mouth, her lips frothing at his massive load. Pulling away from his cock in a web of jizz that drooled from her lips over her chin, she jerked him off harder and harder, her face right over his crown. In swift realization, another round of rapid shots pelted her nose and brow. Convinced he had more to give, feeling his swollen balls she squeezed even harder. A third motherlode shot her cheeks. More still, she posed her dangling chest over his volcano and splattered her titties in cum. His every shot was met with deafening grunts.

In total shock over his outcome Petra shot a glance at her bedroom window. To her surprise she discovered cum splatter all over her windowpane. Within the mess he had written the word, "SLUT" smeared in it. Even Zach had unloaded a masterful amount of semen. Petra smiled and laughed at her drooling expressions. Herman's jizz tasted really fruity. Licking her lips she swallowed her mouthful, then wiped her face with her fingertips to feed her appetite. Herman heard a pair of car doors and panicked, darting his head from side to side. It was close. Too close.

"WHAT ARE YOU FREAKS DOING?" Belted a female voice. Racing up on Petra, Heidi Baker hugged her from behind laughing, "Hey, Spermin' Herman." Heidi noted Petra's face coated in white. "Whoa! Gotta love the Seattle snowfall. Nice dick, Herman. Bye now." Heidi Baker joined her man Weaver casting a thumbs up at the distraught Herman. All of a sudden Herman broke out laughing.

Petra sat on her knees deciding her finale. If Zach was watching from somewhere else to bear witness to her actions, she intended on a full meal squeal. Before Herman could react, Petra crawled up over his lap and guided Mister Munster up into a penetration until his penis fully resided within her drizzling cunt. Easing on was difficult, her expression as his crown passed the point of no return left her speechless. Only the shrill strain of her warm pussy lips molding wider than she had ever experienced kept him captivated. Herman held his breath and froze. Feeling her heated pussy wrapping his beast tight he just fell back and let her ride. Titties left unattended bounced wildly in opposite directions giving the man his finest hour. He let her do all the work. Audience beware, she was screaming her fool head off.

Inside the apartment complex Heidi and Weaver met Zach leaving Herman's apartment. Shocked by his exit Heidi pointed at the door, then toward the backyard. She knew he was behind the festivities outside.

"High five." Heidi was impressed as her palm collided with Zach's. Weaver was boggled yet amused.

Dancing ahead of Zach and Weaver in the hallway Heidi sang a song. Flashing her ass from beneath her stretchy mini skirt, wiggling it side to side, she serenaded them with..."His milkshake brings all the girls to the yard... and they're like, it's better than yours." A twisted version indeed.

"Better prove her wrong, Kid." Zach patted Weaver on the back.

"He will at band practice. Changing into my punk outfit then we're out Daddio."

"I thought you were going to do that in Billy's van on the way there?" Billy being Weaver's resemblance to Billy Idol.

"I am. I just forgot the fishnets in my hurry. You just mind your own bees wax Tom." She walked into their apartment and went about her business. Weaver just scratched his head watching them both. Their relationship was nearly as crazy as his with his family.

"No problem." Zach turned around and headed outside through the front entrance to the apartments, walking around the side of the building to stalk his prey. Herman and Petra now dressed they headed inside the back door. Once they entered, he gave them a reasonable amount of time to reach their residence before stepping out into the yard where they had laid out.

Looking up at Petra's bedroom window at his cum splatter which was still streaking in its final liquid state before drying he chuckled. Sure enough, he discovered Petra hopping up on her mattress to examine the mess. To his surprise Zach watched her first press her tits over the glass as if wanting to wear his jizz. Zach had to pucker at her greed. As she did her eyes found Zach down below and shared a smile with him. Seeking to impress him further she removed her tits and leaned into the glass to lick her windowpane. Pride set in. Zach nodded and pointed at his cell for her to call him. She took the bait.

"Have I pleased you?" She whispered.

"So far so good. Every day here on out you tease Herman. Fuck him only if I tell you too. For now, don't let him forget what he just had. Just keep him crazy wanting you."

"Bra and panties, nighties, from here on I promise. Towels after my showers. I might let him lotion me. Is that to your liking?"

"Every inch of you."

"Without sex, I promise."

"Let him jerk off in front of you if he wants to."

"That shouldn't be a worry. I think he's already doing that from his room. I can hear him."

"Alright! I'll be in touch. Keep up the good work and I'll reward you over the course of this week."

"Sex?" She appeared excited in the window, biting a nail with a hopeful allure.

"Not so fast. Push it, you lose it. Just follow my lead."

"You drive me crazy, Zach."

"Hover under the nuthouse ScarJo." He laughed then hung up on her before heading for the back door. Coming outside Zach discovered Heidi Baker wearing her fishnet leggings with her stretchy skirt over them, the rest of her outfit already in Weaver's van. On the stairway she modelled them for Zach right in front of Weaver. Lifting her skirt, she had nothing on but the leggings, her bare ass and vertical smile were greeting him with zest.

"Looking good, Kid." He winked and stepped around her, his crotch caressing her butt in passing through. Patting Weaver on the shoulder he added, "No curfew. Fuck her 'til dawn." Weaver just smiled at his good fortune. After everything he had seen so far this weekend, he had mad respect for Heidi's dad. If he only knew.

Heidi held her skirt up all the way to the Rooster's van. Let the world see. Weaver just laughed at his good fortune. Opening the door for Heidi she sat down but found Weaver unwilling to let her face forward. Grabbing her legs, he took her off balance squealing and ate her out right between those fishnet threads. Life was good!

Zach? Naptime.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12