Be My Guest Ch. 18: RAW DEAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Rocked the Clashbah, huh?"

"Exactly. He's great...we just...found ourselves in two different worlds. We keep in touch but it's mostly just booty calls. Not complaining." She uses her fingers to share his dick size while wagging her brows.

"Ever notice every guy out there has a monster cock these days? Weaver's that big. My dad...I mean Zach is enormous. Every guy that tore me up was 7 or longer. Like you not complaining. Well, mixed feelings there."

"How many?"

"I knew you would ask. Ugh!"

"I promise I won't judge you."

"Triple digits."

"WHOA! Seriously?" Kyndall bulged her eyes. "That's...a serious threesome."

"Stupid I know. But, the money was good."

"You got paid to be gangbanged?"

"It didn't start out like that. I wasn't planning on it going that far but the cash just kept flying in from the Cayman's."

"Sperm Bank?"

"Lots of yummy stuff. Call me Captain Cayman."

"Caveman, too funny. Does this make you a hooker?"

"GAWD! I told myself the same thing. Probably." Heidi rolls her eyes coming to grips with reality. "I don't wanna be. I'm only trying to build an empire. I want things I don't have yet. A car...a place of my own someday...insurance. As if Obama cares. I...have a few more times in me then I'll have enough to stop putting myself through hell."

"Not real safe Heidi. Aids, syphilis, gon..."

"Baby bottles, diapers, I get it. I'm not stupid...just...stupid. Trust me Kyn I don't want anything bad but I have to get ahead."

"A lot of heads."

"Is better than one?" Heidi finished her soup and pointed at her lips to be dabbed. Kyndall took the bowl from her and set it on the coffee table then eased forward over Heidi's lap and started to dab her sleeve then chose a different tactic. Before Heidi could react Kyndall licked the blonds lips of leftover broth then sat back grinning.

"Couldn't resist. I love my cooking."

"Ummm! I thought you were straight."

"I am. I just felt evil. Don't read into it."

"Ooookay! Do I dare bend over and let you salve my other pucker?"

"Only one way to find out. Do I need a rubber glove?"

"Don't even get me started on rubbers. Not one was worn."

"Holy shit! Need a pregnancy test?"

"I'll let you know. Hope not." Again she reflects on not having a Father in her life. If she did end up pregnant she didn't know how to handle it. Her bad! When and if she thought. "Okay! I'm gonna try and get up. Let's take this to my bed I need to stretch out."

"Thought you'd never ask." Kyndall wags her brows flirtatiously.

"Stop that you're turning me on and I'd be a dead lay."

"Awww! We'll see just how dead when I put my finger up your ass."

"Grrrrrrrrrr! You may be my new best friend."

"That's sweet. I'll be gentle."

"That's what they said. LIES ALL LIES."

Giggling Kyndall stood up and offered Heidi a lift up. Claiming both hands she carefully pulled Heidi to her feet. Upright they faced each other chest to chest. Before Kyndall could react Heidi returned the favor and licked Kyn's lips just as she had hers earlier.

"That makes for two evil bitches." Heidi laughed.

"I deserved that. Need me to carry you to bed?"

"If you do I'll seduce you."

"Straight."

"Same here. Don't mean I won't experiment."

"Let's...not and say we did."

"Hobble with me." Heidi took the lead holding Kyndall's arm. Taking it slow they reached her bedroom and Heidi lowered slowly to her knees and crawled on to her futon mattress. Collapsing on her belly she groaned. "Oh my aching clit. Those bastards bit it off."

"Poor baby. Let me go get the salve. I'm gonna wear a glove."

"Allergic to latex."

"Seriously?"

"Naaa! I just wanted you to sweat."

"Evil. Love it." Kyn went back out to the coffee table and grabbed the salve and kit. Returning she dropped to her knees beside Heidi and checked out her ass. Being straight Kyndall still found the female anatomy quite appealing. Whistling at Heidi's ass she mumbled, "Hubba Hubba!"

"Don't make me twerk. I might scream."

"You do have a cute ass Blondie."

"Same to you Brownie."

"My ass is big. I need to start going to the gym."

"Khloe knows one." Heidi laughs.

"I heard. Zach made her fuck members of the gym. Crazy!"

"I don't think he had to twist her arm."

"I know. She's all about obeying him. I'm just not like that. If I do the threesome I'm just after the passion. A hot guy helps."

"Dad is pretty hot."

"You act like he's your real dad."

"Just goofing off. I never knew my real dad so it's kind of fun roleplaying with Zach. You gonna grease me up Rizzo?"

"You're the One that I Want." Kyndall began singing the tune from Grease, shifting her shoulders back and forth, her tits dancing without a bra to hold them prisoner.

"I knew you weren't straight."

"Blue Moooon!" She erupted into the Sha Na Na tune and rubbed Heidi's ass just for laughs, "I wanna slap it."

"FUCK! What's one more bruise. Hit it Sandy."

"We bounce off of each other so well."

"Another that's what he said moment."

"Just one." Kyndall draws her hand up and swats Heidi on the behind listening to her whine nasally over it. "Okay two."

"OWWW! DAMMIT HANDY SANDY."

"Danny on the fanny." Kyn laughs swatting her a third time.

"I'm gonna kick your ass bitch."

"You're laughing just as much as me."

"Grease my monkey."

"Fine! Hold still." Foregoing the rubber glove Kyndall squeezes salve on her pinky and gravitates toward Heidi's ass. "Spread 'em." Heidi in turn reaches around her body and pries her cheeks apart. Easing in between her crack Kyndall dabs and swirls around Heidi's anal canal. Dipping inside she coats the interior noting how brutally raw she was. Feeling bad Kyn gently adds a second coat. "You're really inflamed."

"Fire in the hole."

"All joking aside, I'm here for you Heidi."

"I know. Goes both ways Kyn."

"So you are bi."

"Takes one to nose one." She laughs, "Not really. I mean I've kissed a girl goofing off but nothing Oui Oui Mamzell shit."

"No French Connection huh? Need another coat?"

"Quit that. They said that too."

"Khloe told me you had a cum fetish."

"Can't get enough."

"I can relate. Cain used to love giving me facials."

"Sooo jealous. Can I have his number?"

"He would do it." She laughs, "Maybe we can have a threesome after Zach and my sister."

"Sounds like a date. We licking each other if we do?"

"Nooooooo! We'll see. I might try it, you are pretty sexy."

"Dike."

"Dick."

"Thanks for caring Kyn."

"That's what friends are for. When you feel better we should karaoke."

"Obviously, you haven't heard my singing voice. Dogs wear earplugs."

"Heidi? Your coochie is red too."

"Anything to get me turned on, I swear."

"No seriously. You should go get looked at."

"I'll heal."

"If you say so."

"Painkillers are kicking in. Getting sleepy."

"I'll go. Call me if you need anything."

"I'll get your digits from Khloe. Text you when I wake up. Can you let yourself out?"

"I can. Want your bedroom door shut?"

"Yes. I don't want Zach coming home and seeing me lay here. I know him he'd lick my ass. Salve won't be tasty."

"I'll volunteer to take your place." She giggles, "He can lick my ass all night long."

"Sooner or later."

"Can't wait. Rest well Heidi." She closes the door and takes her leave after cleaning up the mess. Leaving the painkiller bottle under a sofa cushion she would tell Heidi where they were, so Zach didn't find them. She didn't want to interrupt Heidi's rest. Just before leaving the apartment Kyndall took a brief tour of Zach's bedroom. Picturing him making love to her on his bed gave her goosebumps. She had to go or she was going to masturbate on his bed. Cain was called and invited over. Rock on! Cock in!

Five hours later, Khloe called and woke Heidi up. Checking on her they agreed it was alright that Khloe headed home instead of visiting. Getting Kyndall's number Heidi texted her thanks, Kyn informing her of the hidden painkillers. Needing more Heidi got up and went out to locate them.

While lifting the cushion Zach came home grumbling. She winced at his untimely arrival but held her ground.

"Hey Punk. Can you believe I got an invite in the mail to my Ex's ex's grand opening? I hope his fucking bar burns to the ground. Some fucking nerve Sam has."

"Are you wearing women's underwear around your neck?"

"Yeah! Met a hot Realtor. You look like crap. You go to work today?"

"No. I called off."

"Are those hickies?"

"Weaver attacked me. I have hickies in places I can't even reach. Crazy Rooster."

"Damn! Good thing I'm wore out. I'd add to those."

"Raincheck?"

"After I rain...sure."

No pain no gain.

Heidi Baker let him cum on her face.

It was good to see him, even with jizz dripping from her eyelids.

"Great! Now I'll probably get pink eye."

Raw or not...she would deal with it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers