All Comments on 'Be Nice to the Customers'

by Knottyboyqs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow...I what to have the same experience. So hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty hot! Reminds me of my first encounter hooking me on to cock ! I was younger than him tho and the guy was older but fit and thick muscles. I admired him but never thought of gay sex til it happened. Holler sometime mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, probably because it's been a fantasy of mine for so long. Used to work for a much older gay man when I was 17, it was just after I'd got an unexpected blow job from a late 20's guy. He 2as my boss and would pick me up from my home and we would drive to one off his many stores, he would always touch my leg and laugh. I so wanted him to just pull my head down onto his cock while he was driving. I was too young and shy to say or do anything, and apart from feeling my boner a few times he never pushed for more, just teased me.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

When I was that age I hitched a lift home from the bus stop. It was mid evening and just getting dark. The guy was probably mid 50s and an average sort of guy. He stopped in a lay-by saying he needed a pass, which he did in sight of me and lit by the car headlights. When he got back in the car he saw me blushing then leaned over towards me pulling my head down towards his lap. His fly was still open and his fat but not long cock was still having out. Although still nieve I wasn't so nieve to not know what he wanted. Almost as if on automatic reflex I opened my mouth and descended on his tight cock. Within just a few moments he started pumping cum into my mouth which I swallowed without pausing. He was obviously very trigger happy to blow so quickly. After being dropped off I couldn't quite believe what I'd just done, but equally realised how hot, hard & horny I was feeling. I spent half the night wanking furiously down covering myself in huge quantities of sticky cut. I woke up late for school the next morning with no time to shower, and spent the day in class smelling like a stale kipper. The French master was clearly affected and threw open all the windows to help clear the fug.

SouthFlaChuckSouthFlaChuck8 months ago

I loved this... first time stories are always so hot....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottyboyqs@Knottyboyqs
My stories to date have been based on personal experience. I have enhanced the situation to make it more readable and descriptive. Reading other tales I have a way to go to match some of the better writers here. My wife and I have had many MMF experiences. She is quite a bit...