Beach

Story Info
A stormy night on a beach filled with moans.
2.4k words
4.48
5.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda wanted to walk on the beach. Paul knew there was a big storm coming in over night but he also knew that was why Amanda wanted to go. The beach at night with the wind whipping her hair, the waves crashing, the moon peaking in and out between the clouds. That was one of Amanda's happy places. Her other happy place was safe in Paul's arms; he figured he could give her both this night.

Dinner was delightful, a seaside restaurant watching the sunset as the first clouds of the storm rolled in. The laughed about the lack of edamame on the menu as he watched Amanda incrementally relax through out the night. Work flowing away with the tide as relaxation and safety settled over her like a golden haze of comfort.

By the time they walked out of the restaurant hand in hand they both knew that tonight was going to be perfect. Grabbing the blankets from Amandas truck they hopped in the car and started driving to the beach not far away. As soon as the car was in drive Amanda slid her hand from Paul's hand to his lap. As her hand settled on his thigh Paul knew what she wanted and shifted his legs just a bit wider. Always happy to give Amanda anything she needed.

Smiling Amanda shifted so her hand could caress Paul's cock that was already hard and waiting. Knowing the trip to the beach wasn't far Amanda didn't take things too far, but she wanted to make sure Paul knew that she was (as always) craving much more than just his charming smile and quick wit.

As the approach the beach Paul asks if she has her sweater, he knows she gets cold and with the wind picking up and the spray of the water he is hoping she will bring it. Much to his dismay Amanda reply's that she is leaving it in the car to help her warm up when they get back.

As soon as the car is in park Amanda jumps out and breathes in the stormy sea air. The skirt of her sundress flutters in the wind as her shoes land on the floor board of the car so her feet can feel the sand. Smiling and a bit exasperated, Paul gets out of the car, removes his shoes and grabs the bag with the blankets. He stuffs his own sweater in the bag, maybe he can convince her to wear it when she gets cold.

As Paul looks up he can see Amanda walking on the sand, her hair moving with the wind and her feet sinking into the warm sand with each step. As she looks back to see if he is coming she smiles and Paul's breath is caught in his throat. Her excitement in this moment is radiant, never has there been a more beautiful site.

Shifting both the bag and his growing erection Paul starts forward to catch up with Amanda and to keep her safe and warm.

People are leaving the beach as they are walking on. Amanda smiles, waved at the children, catches a run away sun hat and makes sure it gets back to the baby that lost it in the wind. Paul is there, watching, waiting, praising as Amanda beams and soaks up everything she loves about this moment.

Walking down the beach they find a secluded patch of still warm beach sand. Far from the lights of the houses on the shore and protected on three sides from the eyes of those still braving the last moments before the night ends. Amanda takes the bag from Paul and lays a blanket down. Saying nothing she puts Paul's sweatshirt back in the bag and pats the ground beside her.

Instead of sitting beside her though, Paul takes advantage of their seclusion and kneels in front of Amanda to capture her mouth in the kiss he has been waiting to give her since they met at the restaurant the night. As Amanda instantly melts into the feel of Paul's mouth on hers, his hands find their way behind her back and into her hair. Gently but firmly Paul pushes Amanda's torso backward until she is laying looking up at Paul and the stars beyond.

Between her legs Paul shifts his hips causing her skirt to raise, never breaking their kiss Paul's hand moves from her back to her leg, tracing her smooth skin up to her hip, searching for her panties to move aside as he grasps her ass in his strong hand. Amanda knows the moment he discovered her summer secret when he chuckles into her kiss as he realizes he won't have to worry about panties obstructing his touch, Amanda has chosen to go without tonight.

As a reward for her good behavior, no panties is definitely good behavior, Paul broke their kiss to lower one front panel of the dress Amanda was wearing and reveal her breast to the warm night air. Just as quickly though Paul captured Amanda's breast in his mouth sucking on her nipple. As his grasp on her breast increased in intensity Paul's teeth close around Amanda's nipple and pull. He can hear the gasp as Amanda brings her hands to his head holding his head in place as he nips and sucks and pulls on her tit in the middle of this deserted beach as the storm rolled in.

Knowing the lust was only a side effect of the purpose of this beach visit, Paul breaks his hold on Amanda's breast despite her groans of protest. Chuckling once again Paul leaves Amanda's breast exposed but moves to whisper in her ear, "there is plenty of time for that baby, the storm is rolling in, care to take a walk?" Amanda smiles and nods as she attempts to grind her hips into Paul's pelvis as a promise of what is still to come.

Ignoring Amanda's naughty rub (for now) Paul helps them both to a sitting position so they can watch the water. "Let's stay here and watch the waves babe, we don't have to walk to enjoy the view." Paul, always willing to give Amanda what she needs, settles behind her on the blanket. Amanda, cold but not cold enough to do anything about it, relishes in the warmth now pressed behind her, surrounding her, keeping her safe as she listens to the ocean.

As Amanda and Paul sit close together on the blanket the waves crash, the wind turns and the night moves forward. Hidden away from the world in their alcove they relish in the solitude of the night. Knowing they are safe from prying eyes Paul gives into his desire. Moving her hair aside Paul begins to nuzzle and kiss her neck as he sits behind her. As he knew she would Amanda lets out a moan of contentment as she sinks further into his embrace. "Enjoy the storm baby, I will keep you safe and warm." And true to his word Paul allows Amanda to watch the waves as he kisses her neck, caresses her arms for warmth and then takes both of her breasts out of her dress to hold as he uses his fingers to pinch and roll her nipples. This simple act causes Amanda to cry out Paul's name to the wind in a moan of ecstasy.

Wanting more, needing more, Amanda extricates herself from Paul's embrace and quickly turns around to straddle his lap. Before kissing him, she removes his shirt to allow her breasts the joy of feeling his skin. As the kiss deepens, Paul's hands find Amanda's bare ass under her dress and Amanda's hands curl in Paul's hair, both attempting to bring their two bodies even closer.

Placing her knees on the ground Amanda shifted her weight just enough to allow her access to Paul's belt. As Amanda's hands work to undo the belt and the button and zipper underneath, Paul moves his mouth to Amanda's neck. Knowing that she is seeking a closer connection Paul sucks on Amanda's neck and ear so when her hand finally wraps around his cock to release him from the confines of his pants, she can hear his moan of pleasure at the contact of her soft skin on his hard member.

Knowing the rain will be coming in soon and needing his cock inside her, Amanda strokes Paul's cock. As she gathers the pre cum and uses it to lubricate Paul's shaft she once again shifts her hips. This time Amanda's hips move to place her wet waiting cunt just above Paul's rock hard erection. In this position, both sitting on the blanket, arms wrapped around each other, Amanda slowly lowers herself on to Paul.

As the top of Paul's cock presses against the entrance to Amanda's cunt she smiles and initiates another deep longing kiss. Inch by inch Amanda lowers herself and when Paul urges her on, she chuckles and pulls back just a centimeter but enough to say she is in charge.

Knowing he is powerless to what she wants Paul gives in to the desire of Amanda to be in charge, for now.

Slowly she begins to move again. As she finds herself filled more and more by Paul her feeling of rightness and excitement increase. By the time Amanda is fully holding Paul's cock in her cunt she is warm all over despite the wind and the waves. Needing even more Amanda begins to move on Paul in time with the crashing waves behind her.

Wanting Paul to relax into the feeling of their joining Amanda pushes on Paul's torso so he is laying on the blanket. In the slivers of moonlight sneaking through the clouds Paul can see Amanda above him. Her breasts swaying with every movement of her hips, her arms on his chest. And even though he wants Amanda to have the power she desires he has a need to see if her in the moon light. As Amanda continues to raise and lower herself on him, Paul reaches out and lifts her dress. Amanda releases her grip on Paul's chest so he can remove her dress.

Once nude Paul lays back on to his elbows to take in the site. What he sees before him is a goddess. A bare chested beauty riding his cock faster with every stroke. A beautiful woman who has no shame in her sexuality and only pleasure from the night air, Paul's eyes on her, his cock in her pussy and the storm picking up steam around them.

Unable to refrain from giving Amanda everything he knows she needs Paul decides a small change is needed. After all they came to this beach tonight so Amanda could watch the storm. Reaching up to hold her tight Paul stills Amanda's hips and asks if he can give her even more. Nodding Amanda consents knowing that anything Paul requests will only bring her happiness.

Tapping on Amanda's ass he asks her to turn around and face ocean. Shedding his pants and making sure Amanda is completely on the blanket Paul moves behind her. Kneeling Paul runs his hands o we her back, over her ass. He takes each hand up the sides of her body, over her shoulders, down to capture her breasts. As Amanda stares at the waves her breathing increases as Paul's hands capture her body. They move down from her breasts to her stomach and in between her legs where Amanda is as wet as the ocean before them waiting patiently for his cock once again.

As Paul enters her from behind Amanda arches her back downward to ensure he has as much access as he wants. As Paul begins to thrust inside Amanda her moans of excitement are lost on the wind. As he increases his speed and depth her cries of his name become louder and he can finally hear her pleasure over the storm. Every utterance from Amanda urges Paul deeper and faster inside her.

As the first raindrops fall Paul moves his body to cover Amanda's. The rain falling on his back gave him a new vigor. Whispering in her ear Paul tells Amanda "don't worry kitten, I will protect you and make you scream my name louder than the storm."

She knew his words were a promise that she longed to have now. Pushing herself back into Paul she urged him deeper. Entwining his hands on top of hers, she urged him faster. Her breathing was fast, her pussy was starting to pulsate, and she wanted nothing more than to cum on Paul's cock in the middle of the beach as the storm was reaching the shore.

Knowing she needed just a bit more Paul places his mouth on Amanda's neck and sucks on that delicious spot just above her shoulder. As soon as his mouth connected with her neck Amanda's cunt began to tighten on his cock. Her orgasm as fast in coming, and when he screamed his name to the storm "Paul! Don't stop baby. Please cum with me, now." He did as she asked. He spread his seed of life into Amanda's pussy, giving her everything he has while responding to her cries "you are a good girl my kitten, take my load, take everything I have for you" His last thrusts as her orgasm began to fade were longer and just as deep as they ever had been. He moved inside her until he felt her pussy relax and heard her sigh of contentment.

Knowing the storm was increasing Paul told Amanda to relax as he removed his cock from her and stood. Wanting to help Amanda made to move but Paul asked again for her to remain. Giving Paul what he wanted she nodded her head and remained on the blanket. Donning his pants and shirt Paul packed the few items they brought. Taking out his sweatshirt he asked Amanda to sit up and he placed his sweatshirt on her. Then wrapping the blanket around her, Paul picked her up and carried Amanda back to the car. As he placed her in her seat and ran for his the heavens opened and the rain poured over the roof of their vehicle.

Laughing at their luck, exhausted from their love making and delighted that the storm finally arrived Amanda reached for Paul's face to kiss him thank you for an amazing dream come true.