Hard, Naked, Fast

Story Info
She needed release, fast.
882 words
4.35
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icenz
icenz
10 Followers

It had been a hard day, and she walked into the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed, flat on her back. Why did her boss have to rip into her so much today? Didn't he know that it wasn't her fault the client had cancelled? She did everything she could to stop them from cancelling, it was out of her control, and yet she still took the fall! It wasn't fair.

She needed some sort of stress relief. She thought about drinking, but she was trying to cut down. Maybe the gym? But looking at the time, she knew the gym would be packed, and trying to get a treadmill would be next to impossible.

She opened the bedside drawer next to her bed. Her trusty toy was there...perfect! A quick hard fuck should fix the problem. Not as good as the real thing, but it would do!

Normally she would take her time. Trace her fingers over her tits, around her nipples, over her stomach, down to her pussy...but just pulling her vibrator out had gotten her pussy wet and she was ready to go. She didn't even need any lube...she lifted her skirt, pushed her panties to the side and slid the toy straight in, DEEP. "Fuuuuck...." she muttered under her breath, as she closed her eyes and started to work the toy in and out. It wasn't going to take her long, she could already feel her climax starting to build.

All of a sudden, she heard a male voice, low, and in her ear. "What do you think you're doing?" She was startled and her eyes flew open. He looked down at her with pure lust, and a fire burned in his eyes. "Stand up and strip for me." She removed the toy from her now aching pussy, and stood up. She looked into his eyes defiantly and took off her clothing, piece by piece.

Slowly.

Her tits sprang free of their confines, and as she removed her underwear, he could see her pussy dripping with her juices. She was wetter than Niagra Falls.

"Get on your knees" he commanded her, with absolute authority in his voice. She felt butterflies in her tummy and she got down on her knees. She looked up at him, expecting him to give her further instructions, but he just looked down at her, knowing that she knew what to do. She unbuckled his belt, undid the button on his pants and then leaned in, grabbing the zipper in her teeth and sloooooowly pulling it down. His pants dropped to the ground, leaving him in his boxer briefs. She pulled them down, and his hard cock was in her face, precum glistening on the tip. Her tongue darted out, tasting him. "Mmmmm," she thought to herself, and then wasted no time, impaling her face on his cock. "Fuck yes babe!" he growled, and he grabbed her head and started thrusting his hips faster. She LOVED every second of it and took him as deeply as she could.

It didn't take long before he could feel his climax building, but that's not what he wanted. He pulled her off with a pop and got onto the bed on his back. She needed no encouragement, and immediately straddled him, sinking herself onto his hard slick dick, her pussy warm and tight. She started riding him fast, her tits bouncing up and down in time with her rhythm. She rode him, completely naked, while he still had his shirt on. As she pushed down, he slammed his hips upwards, fucking her with a ferocity neither one had felt in forever. She reached down and started rubbing her clit, and he reached up grabbing her boobs and pinching her nipples. They were locked in together, racing towards their release.

"Fuck babe, I'm going to cum" he managed to breathe out. "Yes baby, cum in me, fill me up" she moaned in response, and it was only moments later she felt him explode deep inside her pussy. This pushed her over the edge, and she screamed as she came, HARD. Her legs were shaking, and her juices were everywhere. In one quick move, he flipped her onto her back and spread her legs, and started fucking her again, wrapping one hand around her throat. "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCK BABY! YES! KEEP GOING!" she demanded, as she put her hand on top of his, squeezing harder. It wasn't long, before she exploded a second time, this time seeing stars.

He collapsed onto the bed next to her, his breath ragged, sweat glistening on his brown skin. He draped his arm over her, loving how it contrasted against her creamy complexion. "Well, that was some welcome home from work babe!" he exclaimed. "She smiled with her eyes closed and just murmured "Mmm hmm", still basking in her orgasm afterglow. "K, I'm gonna go have a shower, and then I thought we could go try that new place in town for dinner." He jumped up and walked into the ensuite. She opened her eyes and watched him from behind. She found his bottom incredibly sexy. She looked at the time, as she heard the shower start. "Dinner can wait," she thought, and she got to her feet and made her way towards the shower.

icenz
icenz
10 Followers