Beach Body Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of him wafted up like waves from an opened furnace. Up close it was so fat and thick and looked so delicious. It wobbled, finally allowed to fill the rest of the way with heated arousal. Caused by her. She grasped it with her hand, thrilling at the moan he squeezed out of her father. She changed her grip a couple of times, stroked him, felt him. It was such a nice weight in her hand, against her palm.

Her father tried to control his breath but his little girl's soft fingers were incredible. It had been so long since someone else had touched him like this. She was getting him so hard, then as she lowered her head he almost wanted to stop her. Only almost.

Nora couldn't stop. She leaned in and pressed her warm face into him, like she had done before but now there was nothing in her way. Nothing stopping her from feeling the full heat of his skin. Nothing stifling the rich scent of him. Nothing left but for her to taste him. She pressed her lips against his firm shaft, opened her mouth, moaned. It was everything. It was more. Her tongue flattened against his delicious skin and she found her favorite flavor. The salt and the oil and sweetness of his skin. She buried her face into her father's crotch. She could suffocate in this sweaty, steaming swamp and be happy.

Her dad had never felt anything like this. Never seen anything like this. The way his daughter had just became this grovellying, mewling thing pressing her face into his dick was mind blowing. She started lapping at him, moaning on her way to the top and her eyes flicked up to his. They were so clear, dark and piercing with desire he was almost shocked out of his senses. But his senses were working, every tingling, buzzing inch of his skin in her mouth. She was slurping now, panting, then only when she finally reached the crown did her snuffling slow. Adrian watched her settle, like she had a pacifier in her mouth, only he felt that tongue still lashing at him and then her head began to move, back and forth. Nora was sucking him off. His face felt like it had been dunked in a hot bath.

Nora could concentrate now. She knew what she wanted. Well, she wanted to stuff her daddy down her throat but some part of her brain wanted to save that. Save that for later. She indulged in her wanton worship for now, wanting his dirty balls to mark her face. Get his stink all over her. For now she just wanted to relax and enjoy having his cock in her mouth. She wanted to just suck and suck and suck. It was her favorite lolly pop in the world.

Adrian didn't know how much experience his daughter had doing this, but it was hands down the best blow job he had ever received. Was receiving. Currently. Best ever. As she settled into a rhythm and his shock subsided he could just enjoy it happening. To watch his daughter sucking him off right now was amazing. Awesome. And she was obviously enjoying every second as much as him. If not more. He couldn't handle it. This was too good. And so bad. She was too amazing. She was his daughter!

"Stop! Nora!" he cried out, urgent, desperate. She had to stop. Somehow his daughter heard him and she did, lifting her head and pulling that mouth off him. The air of the room almost stung as the spit all over him cooled. She was gripping the base of him, looking up at her father in a rosy cheek bemusement. "I'm... I'm gonna cum...' He explained, panting. He had to warn her.

His daughter's wet lips curled into a smile.

"That's the point, dad," she told him. He looked surprised, even felt silly that this was where he was thinking a line should've been drawn. Nora sensed his fading reluctance as his erection strengthened, pressing in her grip. She also had her own pressing desires. "Can I make you cum?" she asked. She licked her lips, waiting for that permission. He stared at her. What a question.

"Yes," he said.

She took him back in her mouth. She was beyond pleased. She was going to make her dad cum. He was going to let her. She wanted to do a good job. Knew she could. She was capable. She sucked like she knew he would like it. Felt him stiffening against her tongue again like he did seconds before. He was so close. He was so hard. He was there. It spilled from him. Her father groaned and Nora felt her lips stretch around his bulge. She was shaking, feeling spurt after hot, delicious spurt fountaining up in her hungry hole. It hit the roof of her mouth. Splashed on the back of her teeth. She contained it all, started gulping. There was so much of it. So creamy. So strong. Then there wasn't enough. She sucked at his tip, miking him with her fingers, drawing out the rest and all of it was gone. She closed her eyes and felt it slide to her throat, her constant sucking helping it down. She stayed fixed there, not wanting to move away yet. She wanted to keep her dad in her mouth. Even as it started to wilt she just swallowed more of him.

Adrian was still shuddering, his daughter's incessant suction just heavenly. He didn't want to move, but he wanted to see. He gently touched her head which seemed to break a spell and Nora finally let him drop out of her mouth. He was wide eyed, realising she had just... absorbed it all. There was no evidence left that he had just cum in his daughter's mouth. Aside from the smell of it on her breath. It was almost like it never happened. She burped, which seemed to wake her up and her eyes opened.

She raised her head and stared at her father. He locked his gaze with hers, saw her frowning. Her mouth was open, like she was showing him that yes she did swallow his sperm. But she was panting too. Straining to breathe.

"Watch me," she whispered to him. "Dad... dad watch me..."

Her right shoulder wobbled. He finally saw that she was masturbating, eyes falling. Her red shorts had been hastily yanked down, stretched between the thighs, as his daughter furiously rubbed herself while kneeling next to him. "Dad watch me... watch me..." she kept panting until she could no longer form words. He could only watch, he was told to watch, as she made herself cum. She bent at the waist, fingers jammed inside herself.

Nora's mind was swimming now. The taste of him was still on her tongue. She could get more of it from the back of her teeth and she flicked her tongue up like she was flicking her fingers inside her mushy cunt. She cried out, drifting forward and she was leaning against her dad's shoulder as she orgasmed bodily. He was stiff against her, just a warm board that was there to bear witness to her shuddering, shaking, frame. Her muscles relaxed finally and she slipped off him and put her back to the couch. The pair sat there for a few seconds recovering their breath.

There were a succession of whistles as some big three point shot was waved off. Nora squinted at the score at the bottom right of the television screen. They were winning, but there was still a lot of game to go. Her genitals, as soaked as they were exposed, started to feel too cool. She shuffled in her seat as she pulled up her shorts. Her father did the same, his spit covered dick covered up by his stained underwear, then by zipped up denim. He didn't bother buckling his belt and reached for his beer instead. As he drank he saw Nora lean forward and take her bottle too. She drank.

"Come on ref!" Adrian shouted, suddenly finding his voice. It was easy when he witnessed how much of a bonehead this guy was. "He never calls that," the man complained. Nora grabbed some popcorn, settling in next to her dad as they sat together and watched the game.

****

They were down at half-time. That is, the score was not in favor of her dad's team and Nora watched with quiet amusement at how he stressed. While the man could immerse himself in these events, he didn't allow them to damper his moods for long and he sighed as the game took a break. Some lively pundits appeared on screen to discuss what just happened, and what might happen next, around a table. It had been an eventful first half. Some unexpected things had occurred. Adrian got up from the couch and went over to the fridge.

"Another beer?" he asked his daughter, opening the door. She shook her head and watched him pick himself another random bottle from her craft brewers tasters pack. While she was glad he was acting quite... normal... after what just happened between them she had the distinct feeling that nothing was normal anymore. Mostly she knew that because her panties were sticking to her pussy. At least the taste of his dick in her mouth had been replaced by the beer and popcorn, although she wasn't sure that she preferred that.

He sat down back down next to her, fresh beer in hand. He took a sip. She ate a piece of popcorn. He looked at her. "Nora. What just happened?"

She smiled, understanding the expression on his face because she knew they felt the same way. It was like they were in a dream. Or just woke up from a dream. It was kind of hard to tell what was real. Although, again, the slight discomfort of her damp underwear was a bit of a clue.

"We just... did what two consenting adults decided to do," she said, which sounded good in her head and wasn't too bad out loud either. Her father agreed, nodding.

"Yeah... two consenting adults," he repeated. The unspoken addendum of 'who were father and daughter' remained so, but on the surface this was fine, right? A bit naughty maybe. But nothing fundamentally... well... there's a taboo yes but... it's not like they... all she did was... and he let her because...

Alright. It was a lot to process, truth be told. Both Nora and Adrian gave each other a knowing look and nod and sat in a quiet contemplation for a few minutes. It wasn't awkward, exactly, but the older Seabury did feel like he needed to go dry out his undercarriage. Conversely, for both of them, a clean up seemed like it might be too much to deal with right now. Soaking in their aftermath was preferable for some reason. If they ignored the mess then they wouldn't need to clean it up.

Dashe: Yo.

Nora saw the message on her phone and instinctively sunk into the couch.

Dashe: Jump on that PT yet?

Her heart jumped and her eyes darted around the apartment. All she saw was her father sitting there and sipping his beer as he considered the lizard trying to sell him car insurance on the TV. Of course Dashe didn't know what happened. She was just innocently messaging her friend in her cheeky, playful manner as usual. Nora tapped a quick reply, paranoid that her father might see her phone despite the man never showing any inclination of being so nosy.

Nora: Twisted my ankle the other day. Better now.

Dashe: Oh wow! He really gave it to you then huh? You really should stretch before "working out" ;)

Nora shook her head, her lips curling.

Nora: I turned my ankle running. But... I made my move

Dashe: OMG! You did not! What happened?

Nora: He's still here. Tell you later.

Dashe: OMGGG YOU SLUT!!! ILU!

She had to close the chat and turned off her screen, clutching the phone to her chest. She knew her cheeks were pink. She'd told Dashe. Well sort of. It wasn't much of a confession. Her friend had no idea what really happened, and whatever Dashe was imagining would be nothing close to what Nora had done. She had done more than 'make a move'. Giving her personal trainer a blow job would have been unbelievable enough. But finding out who her personal trainer was? ... Nora chewed her lip then. How would Dashe actually react if she discovered the truth? She felt her rising heartbeat with the mini panic making her mouth dry. Would Dashe be disgusted? Would she stop talking to Nora? Stop being her friend? The shame was washing over her with stark reality sitting right by her side. And yet... she wasn't only fearful. It was bad wasn't it? That's what made it exciting. Arousing. She hadn't stopped getting wet.

"I've gotta go," said Adrian, and Nora was pulled from her guilty stupor. When the words registered she was fearing the worst. She saw he was clutching his phone and there was a screen full of messages from somebody. For a moment she thought he might have been messaging Dashe but that would be impossible. "Barret says there's a building I need to see. For the gym?" her father started explaining, sounding torn. "He says the sellers are leaving the country for a few months so today's the last chance we'll be able to see it. I think I've gotta go..."

The gears turning in the man's head were obviously being slowed by something else on his mind.

"That's okay, dad," she said, though her voice came out smaller than she anticipated. The man nodded, still uncertain, but he started to get up.

"Okay, um..." Adrian put his beer down. "This was fun. Er... I mean... uh..." He was floundering again, his daughter's heart melting at how he obviously didn't want to just pick up and leave after what happened. Or maybe he just really wanted to watch the rest of the game. That's when he leant down and wrapped her up in a warm but awkward hug. Nora was caught off guard and forced her shoulders to relax. She breathed him in, feeling new warmth spread in her damp panties, but he pulled away before she truly got to enjoy it.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked, this time louder than she would have wanted.

"Of course," answered the man quickly. They had a workout schedule after all. He turned to the door before she could see him blush and made to leave. "Enjoy the popcorn," he said then closed the door behind him. Nora looked over to the half full bag of her father's self-popped snacks on the kitchen counter. She would definitely enjoy them after she finished up in the bedroom...

Popcorn for dinner.

12