Beach Bunny Leigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

at Owner's Expense

"I didn't see that sign. It must be new because I've parked here before without any problems." I explained.

"Well, now it is a problem," Fred countered, "And it will cost you seventy-five bucks to get your car back."

I tried to continue to plead my case, "You haven't towed the car yet. Can't I pay you something for your trouble and we can be on our way?"

"Not gonna happen." Fred explained. "I'm not gonna put my contract with the county at risk to save you a few bucks."

To my surprise Leigh stepped forward and offered, "What if I gave you a blowjob? Would you let us go then?"

With a shocked look, Fred eyed Leigh as she slowly stroked her breast through her T-shirt. "Well, do we have a deal?" Leigh prodded.

Fred nodded yes and Leigh took that as agreement to her offer. She knelt in front of Fred and grabbed his belt and opened his pants. She grabbed the waist band of his pants and boxers and pulled them down to his ankles releasing one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen.

I immediately thought back to that night in the porno theater (See "Now Showin' at the Movies") when Leigh passed on giving the guys that were groping her blowjobs because she was afraid of what I might think. At that time, I explained that I loved her and that if we were both participating, I wouldn't be upset if she sucked someone's cock. Her response was, "It's nice to know that if a situation came up, I could take advantage of it."

It looked like a situation had come up and fueled by her anger st me, she was going to take advantage of it.

Leigh began licking the head of Fred's massive tool. It began to grow immediately. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the opening and Leigh rubbed it into the head. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and put her lips around the head. Leigh managed to get about three inches into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times, as Fred's cock grew rock hard.

As Leigh increased the tempo of her head bobbing it wasn't long before Fred's cock touched the back of her throat. Fred grunted each time his cock entered Leigh's mouth. Now, Leigh gives great blowjobs. She has no trouble deep throating my above average size cock, but Fred's cock was a different story. As I looked at Leigh, working on Fred's huge dick, I could see the determination on her face. I knew she wanted to swallow that thing, but it was just too big. Fred grabbed Leigh's large tits and began massaging her soft flesh and stimulating her nipples, which were now sticking out at least a half an inch.

Though I had stepped between the road and Fred to block the view, those traveling down A1A that glanced over were treated to this X-rated scene. Many cars slowed down to get a good look and expressed their appreciation with loud shouts or blasts of their horn.

Leigh continued to work on Fred's cock. She took it out of her mouth to lick all the way down the shaft and tongue his big balls. As Leigh stuffed Fred's cock back in her mouth she got off her knees. Her shapely ass was now high in the air. I could see what she was trying to do. Leigh now had a better angle to work on Fred's cock. She slowly swallowed Fred's cock. She now was able to take most of his length. She had succeeded in getting Fred's cock down her throat. I knew now that it was only a matter of time before Leigh's nose was buried in Fred's pubic hair. Leigh continued to relax her throat muscles allowing more of Fred's cock into her mouth.

As she continued work his cock in and out of her mouth, Fred grabbed the ties of Leigh's wrap shorts and pulled them away baring her ass and pussy to the cars driving by. Leigh grabbed Fred by his hips and used her arms to pull Fred's tool deeper into her throat. Finally, Fred's cock completely disappeared down Leigh's throat.

Fred said with amazement, "Nobody has ever taken the whole thing."

Leigh withdrew from Fred's cock slowly then swallowed it again. Leigh tongued Fred's balls each time her lips reached the base of his tool. She sped up her plunges causing Fred to grunt louder and louder. Finally, as Leigh's chin touched Fred's balls, he gently held the back of Leigh's head and deposited a thick gooey load into her mouth. After swallowing about five blasts of cum, Leigh withdrew to catch her breath. She licked Fred clean and finished by kissing the head of Fred's cock.

Still grasping Fred's penis Leigh stood, looked Fred in the eye and asked him, "So, are you going to live up to your end of the deal? Can we go now?"

A smile split across Fred's face making him look years younger and he reached down with his meaty hand and roughly grabbed Leigh's bare cunt, causing her to gasp, "I should have held out for a fuck. The way you suck cock I can only imagine how good you are at fucking, but a deal's a deal."

Leigh looked down at the massive cock in her hand that was already stiffing again and licked her lips. Snickering she let go of Fred's prick and stepped toward the back of the tow truck. Placing her hands on the bed of the truck she bent over at the waist and stuck her lovely ass in the air.

Looking back over her shoulder at Fred she said in a sultry voice, "Well maybe you're entitled to a tip."

Fred didn't need any convincing and with his pants around his ankles, he waddled up behind Leigh and entered her pussy from behind with his enormous prick. He stuffed the first third of his cock into Leigh's cunt and she moaned with pleasure. With each stroke, Fred went deeper into Leigh's body and within a few strokes his pelvis was slapping against her ass.

"Oh, Gawd yeess!" Leigh cried as Fred pounded her from behind.

Watching Leigh get roughly fucked by this huge man was too much for me and I skirted around behind Fred and offered my cock to Leigh too suck. She was just coming down from an orgasm when she saw my dick. Leigh reached out grabbed my cock and gave me a sloppy blowjob. For his age Fred had great endurance. He continued to fuck Leigh for almost fifteen minutes as she continued to suck on my cock.

Leigh's exhibitionism had drawn a crowd. The 5 teenage boys who had catcalled Leigh as she got out of the water nude, had pulled over and gotten out of their car. They had gathered around to watch Leigh get pounded and angled to take Fred's place when he finished. A young couple who had been riding bikes also stopped and curiously watched as Leigh had orgasm after orgasm.

I grunted and came in Leigh's mouth and realized that this could quickly get out of hand. I stuffed my cock back into my trunks, picked up our beach gear and threw it into the trunk of my Mustang so that we could make a quick getaway. I closed the trunk and headed back to where Leigh and Fred continued to fuck.

When I reached the back of the tow truck, I saw that one of the teenagers had taken my place and Leigh was voraciously sucking his cock. Fred's pace had picked up and moments later Fred grunted and dumped a load of sperm deep in Leigh's pussy.

Fred pulled out of Leigh's cunt and his sperm dripped down her inner thighs. Putting my hand on Fred's shoulder I said, "Leigh and I need to get out of here!" For the first time I think Fred realized how chaotic things had gotten and nodded.

As Fred pulled up his pants and turned to unhook the tow arm from my Mustang, I went to grab Leigh and get her into the car. The boy whom Leigh was sucking was cumming on Leigh's face and another one of the teenage boys had his bathing trunks around his ankles and was plunging his dick in and out of her waiting pussy. Before I could push the two boys away, I was grabbed by their three companions. The boy who was fucking Leigh, increased his pace and ejaculated deep her pussy with a grunt as she orgasmed again. As one of the boys that was holding me, moved toward Leigh to take his turn, I broke loose and to the disappointment of the crowd, I ushered Leigh to the car and slid her into the passenger seat. I forced my way through the teenagers who had surrounded the car and got into the driver's seat. I started the car and waited for Fred to give me the thumbs up signaling he had removed the tow arm. Once I go the signal, I inched the car forward giving the teenagers the opportunity to move away. As soon as they were clear, I gunned the motor and headed away from the beach.

Looking over at Leigh, I was relieved to see she was okay. "That was interesting." she said with a smirk.

Leigh was a mess. Her cut-off T-shirt was up around her neck, allowing her breasts to be bare. Cum was dripping from her upper lip and nose. She absentmindedly played with the sperm that had leaked from her "well fucked" vagina and had pooled on the leather seat.

"I guess I got a little carried away there,,,didn't I."

"Yes, you did!" I responded with a smile. "What got into you?"

"Well, I was pissed at you for that stunt you pulled on the beach. Like I said I felt like you were trying to humiliate me. So, part of it was I wanted to get back at you." She said as she stared at me with her gorgeous green eyes, "But what really happened is that the humiliation really turned me on, and I needed to be fucked. I thought fucking an old fat guy like Fred was the answer to getting satisfaction while increasing the arousal I got from humiliation. The problem is that once I got started it was hard for me to stop."

"Today was definitely an adventure." I mused, "What else do you got planned for the summer?"

"Only time will tell." Leigh answered as she lightly rubbed her pussy.

As we drove home my imagination raced. I could hardly wait for our next adventure!

12