Beach Crossed Lovers

Story Info
Two lovers never meant to be but for one day.
2k words
3.9
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, this happened. Both of us were eighteen.

I was on a beach trip, and it was so long ago (having happened in high school) I'm not even sure why it happened. It wasn't because I was part of any team, and it was a coed trip. I liked the beach, but I knew I was going to have my 'being single and dorky' status thrown in my face. A lot.

Why? Because that was what my high school years were like. Constant reminders that I was different. Coke bottle glasses. Obviously a virgin. (Well, not quite, but that, as they say, is another story.

There were the Jocks on this trip, and there were also a few of what also used to be called Greasers along for the hellish mix. Of course, like oil and water, they didn't mix. And I was kind of in the fringe that didn't get along with either. I was basically turning into a photo-hippie, even though my father made sure that I had regular hair cuts so I wouldn't be ("While you're in My House!").

So it was not exactly the kind of trip that I wanted to go on. Except... did I mention it was a beach day trip?

There was the usual 'fun and frolic' that went on. There was the sun (which proceeded to pretty much crisp me, as I tended to burn more easily than tan.) Then there was Her.

Mary. She was one of the aforementioned Greasers -- a redneck of none too determined cultural reference. Meaning that she didn't really fit in with the Jocks and Cheerleader types or the Preppy Ones, but she didn't really even fit in with 'her own kind.' She was an 'outlier' in much the same ways that I was.

Think Romeo and Juliet, but with hippies and greasers.

Of course I knew her from school. I had seen her around. I knew her name, but not much else. We didn't mix socially (for some obvious reasons). But we kind of drifted together that day.

She was pretty much as alone on this trip as I was. That, in part, was how we managed to drift together.

When she got her bikini on she wasn't going to be winning any beauty contests. But to my dorky eyes, her plump and rather roly poly figure was at least attractive to me. She was not a 10, but at least she was not a 2.

At one point, I saw that she was off to the side, looking as forlorn as I felt. I knew we had nothing whatsoever in common except the school we both went to. We kind of looked at each other, and noticed that we were both in the same 'boat' as it were.

I still to this day don't know how I did it or why, but I gravitated in her direction. "Mind if I sit with you?" I asked her, waiting to be rebuffed.

She looked up at me, shaded her eyes, and hesitated. "Um. Sure. I guess."

I waited for a few minutes, and threw my towel down next to her. I began reaching out my hand and said, "I'm--"

"I know who you are." She kind of looked away, and when she looked back at me, gave me a somewhat disgusted look, and told me, "You're not much of a man. Are you?"

Right, I thought. Well, this was a bad idea. "Why?" I decided to ask her, as we used to say 'just for grins.'

"You don't stand up for yourself." I was the subject of greaser bullies who liked to pick on me.

"It's not my fault if they want to find someone--" I was known for having been hit on by the Redneck 'population,' I guess because they didn't want to try hitting on the Jocks. Because the Jocks tent to hit back.

I didn't know what to say to her about this.

"Why would I want you?" She asked me un-ironically.

"Um. You're not exactly hanging out with anyone who wants you either," I said to her, kind of regretting it as soon as I said it.

She got a fierce look in her face all of a sudden, and then that just as suddenly caused her to turn her face away.

"Aw, Jeez," I said in a hush, thinking that it was time to get up and move away.

But then, I heard her softly sobbing, and saw her shoulders begin to shake. I was caught between getting up and moving away... or getting up and moving to her side and holding her. Which I did.

"I'm sorry," I whispered into her ear. "I didn't mean to--"

And she turned around, and crushed her mouth up against mine. I heard a few 'Whoah's' off in the distance, but at this point I didn't care. I had a half way decent girl in my arms, and she was kissing me. Passionately. And I was shocked.

But I didn't move away. I moved into her kissing, as best as I could. She turned around and positioned her body so she was almost looking as if she was going to sit in my lap.

I gently, at first, place my hand on her back. Then I began rubbing her back. And before I knew it, she was indeed turning around to face me. I helped her up into my lap and began hugging her while we kissed.

This was the first kiss that I had had for most of my high school years. And she all of a sudden wasn't shy about it. I felt my erection grow in my lap, and felt it start to poke into her hot female zone.

I didn't care who saw at that point. I began pushing myself into her, and she was returning the pushing herself into me. If we weren't in broad daylight, who knows if I would have been 'the man,' and pushed the fabric of my swim suit away from me and my pumping and throbbing member, and pulling the fabric away from her and plunging into her.

But we were on a crowded beach. It was the middle of the day. We couldn't exactly fuck right there. It would have elevated both of our lowly statuses to fuck without regret, but...

After a few moments, we each broke away from each other's mouths, panting and looking into each other eyes, both of us shocked at what we had just done.

"Um. That was nice," I said quietly.

"Um. Yeah," was all she said in return.

"Maybe we should go for a swim?" I asked her, somewhat afraid of what would happen when I tried to get up with my prick in full erection mode. "In a few minutes," I added.

She looked down at my lap, and giggled quietly. "You ever done it before?" she asked me, with another giggle.

"Uhhhh. Yeah. A few times." I didn't want to tell her when. My experience was not something that I wanted to brag about, since it was with a woman much like her, but much older. And not nearly as 'pretty' as she was (although she wasn't really what I'd call pretty -- she was kind of cute, in a rough redneck kind of way, but not beautiful).

"That thing gonna go down?" She asked me, half curious and half laughing.

"Why don't I put some suntan lotion on your back, Maybe then--"

"Ok," she said, and willingly turned. Of course that turned her in the direction of the local Jock contingent, who were still looking in our direction occasionally and laughing at us. Boy, was I going to get picked on in school on Monday. "What's a matter, freak? Can't get a real girl?" I could hear it now.

But for now I didn't care. Whatever they were going to say on Monday. For now, yeah, I had a girl. I knew it couldn't last, but I had a girl.

After she turned me around and put some lotion on my back, we got up and began running towards the pounding surf. Splashing into it, we both apparently forgot (at least for the time being) how polar opposite we were. And that polar opposite was not goin to 'attract' after this most likely.

I splashed her, and splashed me. And eventually, the splashing started subsiding, and we began looking at each other. And then, like the next crashing wave, we were thrown to gather into each others arms, bodies again smashing against each other. Her grinding her pussy and tits into me. Me grinding my once again full grown erection into her.

If I had know then what I know now, yes, I would have pulled the fabric of our suits apart, and fucked her right there in the surf. And... most likely, she would have gotten pregnant, and my life would have been very different from how it turned out.

But I did. We did kiss. We did grope each other. I did grab her ass cheeks in the very rough and thick material of her conservative bikini.

When we got out of the water an hour or so later, we went back to our beach towels and laid down together. For now, that was as good as it was going to get. I was happy. She was happy. We'd deal with the jeers and jokes later.

----------------

We both sat in the back seat of the bus heading home. I don't know how we managed to ghost that coveted "make out" position, but we did.

We were exhausted, but happy, in each others arms, our cultural differences for now not being thought of.

After a while though, her right hand drifted down to where my pants were still bulging. She began to caress my 'manhood' through my jeans, making me hot and bothered.

I used my left hand (and the late night darkness), to stick my hand down under there tee shirt, and into where I could open her jeans. We turned to kiss, as she ended the zipper on my pants and I did the same to hers.

She pulled my prick out, and my hand went down into her jeans and then her panties, and I began rubbing her like she was rubbing and stroking me. Our kiss caught the rising moans that we were both beginning to growl at each others touch.

She came first, moaning something fiercely, and luckily between our mouths and the noise of the old diesel bus we were in, her potential shouts were muffled. I could feel her pussy get very wet, and wondered how she was going to be able to walk out of the bus when we got home.

I was about to come as well, and I didn't have anywhere to point the fountain that I was no doubt building towards, so I reached into my day bag and pulled out my still wet swim suit. I just managed to get it over my exploding prick tip as I came, squirting something fierce into the fabric.

After a few minutes, or breathing began calming again. I kissed her fiercely, and she kissed me back just a fiercely.

When the bus finally pulled up in front of the school, we were 'decent.' We filed out as the last ones to leave.

Now in familiar territory (literally), we turned to say something to the other. But we couldn't. I knew then, and no doubt she did to, that today was never going to happen again. We were going to go our separate ways, and never talk about it again.

At the end of the year, Mary disappeared. Was she married off and set to go and "make babies?" I'd never know.

I got strange looks in the coming weeks, from both the jocks and the greasers, but no one said anything to me. I went on to finish and left whatever reputation I had behind. That was fifty years ago, and here I am telling you now.