Beach Day

Story Info
Warm weather, threesome mischief.
1.6k words
3.83
33.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

We had a day to ourselves and decided since the weather was so warm and gentle to go to the beach.

The best option we decided, was a beach just north of town but away from too many eyes. Our thinking was that anyone there was after their own privacy. It took a bit of driving, but we like remote.

There were people around but not crowded. You felt comfortable enough to take your top off.

A very light surf rolled in.

We decided to swim parallel to the beach. Fins on we swam easily in the buoyant water.

A solid well built young man ran by and gave us a wave.

After about a kilometre we bodysurfed into shore. It was just beautiful, crystal clear water and warm sun. Our bodies glowed with effort and pleasure. Hand in hand we wandered back along the beach to our towels.

The squeak of running on sand came from behind us. The young fellow caught up and walked with us.

"Good going on sand," you said. "Its hard work."

"You too!" he said. "Great idea to sea swim. I'm a bit nervous in the water not sure I could do that."

"It not far out!" we both replied.

"Still its what you are used to," I added.

"I'm Trevor," he said and we shook hands all round and introduced ourselves.

He acted cool about your bare breasts but like any boy was looking. You caught his line of vision a few times and smiled.

"Its alright Trevor all you boys love boobs."

"Yours are beautiful!" he blurted out. A laugh bounced between us.

You said "Thank you Sir," and kissed his cheek.

I saw your breast graze his chest.

Our gear was just ahead.

"We will probably swim again after a break. Join us if you want to."

"Thanks I might."

Trevor ran off along the beach.

"Nice!" you said.

Some fruit and nuts to nibble on. I rubbed cream on your back.

"I'm horny," you stated. I rolled you over and drizzled cream over your breasts. You shut your eyes in pleasure. I chose not to say as I saw Trevor approach. You heard the sand and knew, opening your eyes and sitting up. Too late. Trevor had clearly seen your body being massaged and your very excited pointy oily nipples displayed your erotic state.

Trevor indicated he had joined us for a swim.

"I will need company," he said. "I've not done it before."

"Sure," you said "I'll swim again, just give me 15 to unwind a bit."

You took the cream and dropped some on my back. Then straddling my backside rubbed it into my shoulders. We pelvic moved. You started humping my arse.

"Enjoying honey?"

"Mmmmm!"

Laughter.

Our visitor lay on his side watching us. His swimmers were loose and baggy but still bulged with his interest.

"Trevor!!" you said in admonishing tone "you have no sun protection at all!"

"No I never think of it."

"From today you start!" was your reply.

With a big cupped handful of cream you rolled Trevor to a towel and splattered the cream on his back making a slick splashing noise. You rubbed the cream around then as before with me, you straddled Trevor's backside and vigorously massaged the cream in. I watched as muscles were pushed around.

Trevor moaned "That's so good."

As you spread cream to his neck you leant forward, your nipples just touching his skin. You traced a delicate pattern in the oil on his back. I remained on my side watching. My erect cock more obvious in my tighter togs. We smiled then you nodded to me. A big YES!

"Come on," you said climbing off. "Lets swim."

I lent Trevor my fins and together you walked in a straight line to the water. I watched as you walked close, shoulders touching.

Easy to get out the back then a steady swim in the same direction as we had earlier.

You slowly pulled ahead of Trevor, then I noted you waited for him. I guessed he was asking for your support. You swam on together then well down the beach slipped easily back to the shore.

I watched.

Even at this distance I could see the physical closeness. You both started walking but not in my direction. It looked like you were heading to the dunes at the back of the beach.

I was excited and a bit disappointed. Halfway there you turned and I could see, insisted Trevor walk back to me. I was imagining your flirting, bit bossy chat.

You arrived hand in hand.

"Nice swim?" I asked.

"Yep lovely."

Trevor was invited onto your towel. You were running your hand over his chest so his hand went to your belly then your breasts.

You looked at me.

"Feeling a bit frisky," you said. "We nearly slipped into the dunes for a play but I was concerned bout people wandering by."

"Can you be our lookout?"

I nodded and climbed a tiny hill just behind our camp. I could lay there and see the whole beach and the erotic scene below.

By the time I looked back you were kissing. I gasped in my pleasure and settled in to watch. You stood peeled off your bikini bottom and sat on Trevor's chest. Your cunt gorgeously open.

You leant in to kiss him again then moved your body along his. Your cunt was offered to his mouth. I could see his tongue lapping.

You sat in the sun naked having your pussy licked and smiled up to me. I smiled back.

Trevor arched his back and slipped his swimmers off. You reached behind to tug at his hard cock. The sound you made was a combination of pleased and horny.

You lifted and taking your weight on your arms moved slowly down his body. His cock slid between your cunt lips. I saw your body shudder. Sitting up you took hold of his cock and started to pull him off.

The way you were sitting on him it looked like your cock in your hand.

His fingers teased your nipples. Lifting, you guided his cock into your cunt.

Slowly slowly.

He grabbed your hips and ground you down. Your body swayed intoxicated by lust. You lifted and dropped. Your hips went circular.

You were fucking hard.

A fuck that was noisy both from you grunting and moaning plus wet sex sloshing like the surf.

I looked about, no one around.

When I looked back you were staring at me, your expression surreal.

Your body was thrashing in a hard fuck but your gaze was placid and constant.

Underneath you Trevor was thrusting his cock to match your hammering as best he could.

You continued to look at me but your smile grew wide as abruptly, there was chaos beneath you. His thrusts were arhythmic and you felt the pulse of cum hitting your womb.

He orgasmed powerfully for 3 or 4 minutes. Young, virile and wildly fucked by a gorgeous experienced woman he was completely uninhibited in his pleasure.

Your face told me you were close to cumming too. I checked the beach and walked down the little path.

I stripped, lay on my towel and watched you disentangle from Trevor. You kissed him repeatedly as you lifted yourself off his cock. White creamy cum was running freely from your cunt.

His cock was covered in the combined film of your juices.

You made no effort to clean yourself. In 2 steps you stood over me. Cum dripped onto my belly. You sat on my cock. Deep into your cunt in a nanosecond.

We fucked.

It had been less than a minute between cocks in your cunt and you were ready to cum.

My hand went to your clit, you sighed and moved as powerfully as with Trevor.

I felt the silence, the strange other place just before orgasm when your body knows you will cum and nothing can stop it. You exploded smashing your cunt down hard onto my cock. Your face distorted, your hands rough on my shoulders.

I pushed my cock into you hard until I felt the pleasure subside. Your body dropped away slowly but still ground against me gently.

You laughed.

"So good." you said.

I laid you on the towel. Your cunt was covered in Trevor's cum and was trobbing from orgasm. Trevor placed his towel to overlap and we lay close. My cock was still hard so you pulled at me almost absentmindedly.

Trevor was in your arm, kissing your neck. As you turned to kiss him on the lips, your hand still pulled my cock.

The kiss was lustful, his cock grew so you squeezed it. He was young, horny and erect. You guided him onto you. He slid easily into wet cunt.

You lay back my cock in your hand and enjoyed another fuck.

I moved to offer my cock to your mouth. You sucked it in, a greedy slut. The sight of you sucking cock bout 2 inches from his face was too much for Trevor. He picked up his pace fucking and allowed himself to cum again.

You went straight from sucking my cock to kissing him as his body tensed. We lay still for a short time.

It was hot and we were all sweaty.

Swim!

We put our togs on and ran to the water. Beautiful cooling. A true frolic.

As we walked back up the shore Trevor said his goodbye.

"I'm here often," he added.

"Another day then," you said. "Will be fun."

You kissed him.

We watched him run.

Arm in arm we walked to our towels.

Some fruit some easy kisses. We lay and chatted. "You need some cream" I said and massaged oil into your legs and back.

"I'm horny!!" you stated.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers