Beach Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and removed his trunks revealing a six-inch boner, Jasmin's eyes went big as she blurted "Damn you're hot." Her body felt instinctively excited by the sight of his cock, she wanted him inside her.

Matt smiled at this and knelt down asking, "You ready."

Jasmin nodded, "Hell yeah!"

He moved her legs apart firmly and added, "I'll be gentle."

Jasmin responded earnestly her eye begging for satisfaction, "You don't need to be."

Matt grind and inserted himself into her soaked pussy. They experienced mutual ecstasy at this point as Matt leaned over her, propping his body up with his arms. He slowly sank into her as her face scrunched up with pain and pleasure. He smiled and teased, "Am I too big for you."

Jasmin glared and snapped, "Give me time to adjust." She had known he would tease her though the pleasure and happiness outweighed the irritation a hundredfold.

He sweetly kissed her forehead, "Take as long as you need."

For a minute he endured, moving his hips as little as possible until his partner responded, "I'm ready."

Matt's eyes lit up with an almost savage light as he growled, "Then get ready."

He began to move his hips firmly, thrusting in and out. At first, he moved slowly but quickly gained more speed. He let out a grunt of desire while Jasmin gasped and let out small shouts of pleasure. She hugged his back as the feeling of his hot, thick cock moving inside her pussy drove her wild. They shouted and moaned together for nearly five minutes, growing more wild as time passed by. Jasmin who had already been turned on had a violent orgasm first and then a minute later Matt let out a shout. His hot cum exploded inside Jasmin's body and she could feel it even in her womb.

She hugged him tightly during this and he slumped onto her soft body. For a blurry second they existed in pure bliss, their sweaty bodies intertwined, and panting breaths coming side by side.

Jasmin eventually got out, "That was fucking amazing."

Matt responded in kind, "Hell yeah, it was."

They looked into each other's eyes happily and laughed, they kissed and Jasmin took this chance to roll them over. She pushed Matt down and sat on his stomach her eyes shining playfully, "Now it's my turn."

Matt was already hard again as she straddled his hips and placed his cock inside her. His face went flush with passion as she began to move her hips and waist up and down to please him. His hands were clasped onto her thighs as he moaned, "I could get used to this."

They both returned to letting out passionate noises and moans before Matt eventually came. Jasmin was excited by this and felt like a true woman though her body was fatigued from all the riding. She lay down atop her boyfriend and got out, "Did I do good?"

He hugged her so tightly they could feel each other's heartbeat. He ran his fingers through her hair and purred back, "Yah, you did well."

Jasmin felt blissful and nuzzled his neck, happy to feel her breasts pressed up to his muscular chest and his dick slowly get hard once more inside her. She looked up eagerly and asked, "Are you up for more?"

Matt took this as a challenge and suddenly grasped her ass and growled in her ear, "You're really horny aren't you?" With great effort, he stood up with her in his arms and his cock still inside her. His boner was throbbing as he added, "No worries, I won't leave you unsatisfied."

He began to lift her up and down on his meaty shaft letting gravity push it deep inside her. Jasmin let out a gasp as she felt the head of his dick press up against the entrance to her womb. She began to cry out with every thrust which each brought some pain but also incredible pleasure. Matt soon picked up speed while growling in her ear.

The angle and force of this position drove Jasmin wild and she orgasmed twice more in quick succession. Matt eventually ran out of stamina and went to his knees. He firmly manipulated her body till she was on her hands and knees and began to rail her from behind. He was no longer soft and gentle, now he was barbaric, wild, and dominant. He humped her fast and hard, causing Jasmin's mind to go blank.

She orgasmed again and Matt came as well soon after at which they were both panting and exhausted. He slouched onto her back as she flopped onto her stomach. He recovered his breath and growled, "Satisfied?"

Jasmin felt bliss like she had never known before. Matt had pushed her to a place of pleasure she never knew possible and was ready to pass out. She responded weakly, "Yeah, I'm satisfied."

Matt grunted and got up. Her ass was thick but he was well equipped. He moved her legs apart and inserted himself once more responding aggressively, "Well I'm not."

He began to fuck her from behind while Jasmin was too tired to move. She accepted his cock submissively, enthralled by his effort-filled grunts. Her cries were slightly delirious by the time she orgasmed once more at the same time as her lover. Once done he pulled out and she managed to roll over. He collapsed onto her, their chests pressed together and faces side by side.

She whispered to him happily, "You were amazing."

He panted out, "Sorry if I went too far."

Jasmin responded sincerely, "Oh no, you did everything right. You're perfect."

Matt felt happiness and pride like never before radiate through him as he whispered, "I love you so much."

Jasmin giggled happily and nuzzled him, "I love you too."

For the next three years, they would find themselves in a similar state regularly. Sweaty, intertwined, and in a state of sexual bliss; lying together on this hidden beach. Even when they moved away from this shore as their careers took off their sex only grew more ravenous. And eventually, once they married and had their three children, they would return to this beach for family visits and cherish the memories it held. It was their secret haven till the end of their days.

The End