Beach Getaway Ch. 02 (Sara's Story)

Story Info
Sara's account of her amazing date with Junot.
2.9k words
4.55
6.3k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiMax
BiMax
116 Followers

It took Ben and I some time to process our crazy beach getaway. While neither of us are prudes, I could never have imagined either of us behaving so hedonistically. I could never have imagined myself being unfaithful to Ben, who was without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me. And for that day to turn into a de-facto orgy with two strangers seemed like some bizarre pornographic dream.

But it was no dream. It was reality. I cheated on my loving husband, right in front of him. And while it was profoundly erotic, it was also profoundly painful. We started seeing a therapist to sort out our feelings and the future of our relationship. It was very helpful and ultimately, after some brutally honest conversations, we both realized what a gift that weekend was.

Previous to that weekend, our sex life had become nonexistent, and neither of us talked about it. Perhaps we had each accepted this as a result of getting older. But we have realized that it does have to be that way. The magical confluence of events that weekend introduced us to other possibilities. That possibility came in the form of two lovely humans -- our new friends Junot and Carlos.

Since that weekend, Ben and I have been fucking like teenagers, and every few weeks we meet up with Junot and Carlos and essentially have a same room swap -- which is what we did the first time we all got together.

I always hook up with Junot and Ben with Carlos -- yes Ben is bisexual as are both Junot and Carlos. I had known Ben was bi, but it was quite the experience to see him have sex with another man. Seeing Ben fellate Carlos is truly mind blowing -- from what Ben has told me, he has sucked many many more cocks in his life than I have -- and it shows. And judging by Carlos' reaction, Ben knows exactly what he's doing.

And while seeing a man's penis in my husband's mouth is crazy enough, seeing a man penetrate my husband is surreal. Anal sex has always confounded me. I would have never imagined it being remotely pleasurable for the receiver but watching Ben's face as Carlos fucks him is a case study in pleasure. When Carlos fucks my husband, I hear him moan and shriek in an ecstasy that I had never heard from him.

It's similar to the pleasure I get from being with Junot -- although it's much more sensual with us. Carlos and Ben don't really kiss -- they get right down to business, whereas Junot and I will kiss and cuddle and make out. Junot is very kissable -- he is the essence of sexy -- a tall, slim, fit, charming musician with a big, beautiful cock. But even more than all of that is Junot's spirit -- he exudes kindness and calm. The combination creates an irresistible magnetism. I love spending a weekend losing myself in his eyes, his mouth, his cock -- tasting his cum or feeling it shoot inside of me brings me childlike delight, as well as perverse joy in knowing that my husband is watching.

This pairing happened somewhat spontaneously the first time we all got together, and we have never veered from it. It's never occurred to me to have sexual contact with Carlos -- not that I don't find him attractive. He is attractive -- beefy and masculine -- and Ben clearly enjoys his time with him. And while Ben seems to appreciate Junot, and how happy he makes me, Ben has never mentioned any desire to be with him sexually. Although, I've seen the lust in Ben's eyes when he sees Junot's cock. I bet he would love to suck him off.

To most people, what I'm describing must seem inconceivable. I don't imagine its particularly common for married couples approaching 50 (or any age for that matter) to have two additional male lovers. And growing up in this patriarchal, heteronormative and sex negative culture, I can feel the sting of the slurs that would be hurled at us -- 'slut', 'hussy', 'fag', 'cuck'. Part of our therapy was to work through these messages from the dominant culture that we internalize. And coming through the other side of it, what we both realize is that not only are none of these things true. In fact, it's the exact opposite. This honest exploration of our sexuality has brought us joy and happiness.

We have it all -- love, lust, adventure -- without cheating or hiding or shame. It has completely revitalized our marital sex life, which in turn has made our marriage stronger, healthier and happier. And nothing is more important to me than that. Which is why I wasn't sure if I wanted to bring up the possibility of seeing Junot without Ben. There was a concert I wanted to go to and while I usually drag Ben to these things, I know it's not really his thing. But I know Junot would love it -- why shouldn't I take him? And if I did, would I have sex with him after? How would Ben feel about that? Is it even worth bringing up?

I brought it up gingerly one evening after dinner with Ben. Ben's near immediate response was to ask if I would fuck Junot afterwards? Of course I wanted to, but I didn't want to do anything that would upset Ben. We accomplished a great deal in therapy and I didn't want to destroy it in one night.

Ben pointed out the hypocrisy of what I was asking -- what if he were to go out and fuck a woman? What if he were to really like another woman -- the same way I like Junot? How would I feel about that? The thought of him with another woman would be much more challenging for me. I would feel competitive and insecure and jealous. I don't feel that way when he's fooling around with Carlos. Somehow I'm not threatened by him sleeping with other men.

Ultimately Ben was turned on by the idea and agreed to let me go out with Junot on the condition that I would tell him every detail. And as we discussed the possibilities of what might happen, Ben became aroused. Very aroused. My dessert that night was his throbbing cock deep inside of me as I was bent over our kitchen table.

The concert was better than I could have imagined. We had a magnificent time. Junot and I met beforehand and had a quick dinner, a couple drinks and then headed to the concert. It was loud and fun -- we sang and danced and laughed and made out like teenagers.

As we left the concert, Junot asked me if I wanted to meet Carlos for a drink. I didn't really want to -- I wanted Junot all to myself -- but not wanting to be a killjoy, I agreed. We met up with Carlos at a local bar and despite my reservations, we continued to have a great time.

Despite the fact that Carlos has seen me in various stages of sexual arousal, and I've watched him fuck my husband, I didn't really know him that well. Carlos always came across as kind of shy and reserved, but tonight he was gregarious and charming and downright flirty. He was playfully teasing Junot and I about our obvious connection to each other -- making fun of the how loud I am when I'm having sex with Junot. I was embarrassed, but I teased him back -- reminding him that he seems particularly appreciative when my husband blows him.

Carlos got serious for a second. "No joke...Ben gives the best head I have ever had in my life. It's amazing."

"What makes it so good?" I asked.

Carlos went into detail about how wet and tight Ben's mouth is and how he just worships his cock with such devotion.

Junot chimed in -- "Hey Sara gives great head too."

"I'm sure she does," Carlos said, "but I've never had better than Ben."

Junot whispered into my ear, "Show him how good you are Sara."

"What????" I protested. "Ok ok -- wait a minute...," I continued. "So haven't you two bisexual guys blown each other?"

They both nodded to confirm that they have. "Are you saying, Junot, that I suck cock better than Carlos?"

Junot nodded in agreement. "Yes -- and that's a high compliment. Women are usually terrible at it."

Carlos agreed, "Women just don't have the same passion for it..."

"I have passion!" I exclaimed giddily, as the alcohol was clearly flowing through my veins.

I didn't exactly intend that as an invitation, but a few minutes later, I found myself in the backseat of Junot's car, sitting next to a pant-less, erect Carlos. I, of course, had seen Carlos' cock before. From the very first day that I had met Junot and Carlos on that nude beach, I took notice of his cock.

And I could see why Ben was so enamored of Carlos and his cock. It was beautiful -- not quite as long as Junot's, but thicker -- perhaps thicker than any cock I've ever had in my mouth. Junot was driving us home and I saw his reflection in the rear-view mirror. I could feel him encouraging me to be my slutty self.

I wrapped my fingers around Carlos' cock and stroked him softly. I lowered my mouth to his cock -- up close it was even more impressive -- big and pretty. He moaned as I put my mouth over his cock head.

I slowly took him in inch by inch and my cock sucking instincts took over -- I devoured him with everything I had -- licking, sucking, stroking and otherwise worshipping his thick cock. I looked up briefly at Carlos -- delighted with ecstasy I saw in his eyes. As he came, I became even more enthusiastic -- swallowing every bit of him.

I sat back up in my seat and watched Carlos recover. "Fuck....," he mumbled. "That was really good."

"I told you!" Junot exclaimed as he kept driving. I felt the pride in his voice and saw the lust in his eyes. I gave him a sly wink -- I knew exactly what he wanted and we didn't need to say a word to make it happen.

Junot pulled over -- Carlos took over the driving and Junot joined me in the backseat -- he pulled his pants down and his big, beautiful cock sprang forth. I did what I always do when I see Junot's cock -- I deep throated him like a porn star, and within minutes I swallowed my second load of the night.

I sat up in my seat and felt a naughty child-like glee. Swallowing two different men within minutes of each other. Who could have imagined? As liberated as I had become the last few months, I don't know that I could have predicted this. But I loved it. I truly loved it.

I was feeling so satisfied in my sluttiness that I almost didn't realize that we were back at my place. Normally I would have called it a night, but after what had just transpired, I was feeling downright giddy -- I invited the guys up to the apartment.

I wasn't sure if Ben would be awake or not, so we walked in slowly and quietly. We found Ben fast asleep on the couch, so we tiptoed into the bedroom. We made quiet small talk, and someone (maybe me?) mentioned weed, so I rolled a joint and passed it around. We were getting high in relative silence when Junot broke the ice.

"Have you ever done that?" he asked.

"Done what?"

"Suck off two guys?"

I blushed. "Sort of." I went on explain that years ago, I had a few threesomes with my boyfriend at the time and a friend of his. I hadn't thought about it in so long, and as I recounted the details I was fairly specific -- about how I used to suck both guys off at once, and then they would take turns fucking me -- and that occasionally I would suck off one guy while the other fucked me.

The guys listened to my story in silence. Junot took a hit of the joint. "How old were you?" Junot asked.

"27."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I did -- it was a long time ago, but I did."

There was a silence. I took a long hit from the joint. I excused myself to go the bathroom. Despite the open, wonderful sexual relationship Ben and I had developed with them, I was uneasy about what I had just shared. Not that I was ashamed. There was nothing to be ashamed of. But I know many men (and women) would hear a story like that and use it to denigrate and demean me, to treat me as less than.

I also know that Junot and Carlos are not most men. Junot has always treated me like a goddess and Carlos has been nothing but respectful. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed simply -- jeans and a t-shirt. No makeup. I didn't look 27 anymore. But I still looked good, especially considering that I was approaching 50. I took off my jeans and t-shirt -- and then my bra and panties. Looking at myself naked, I still saw a sexy woman. A sexual woman. My face has a few more wrinkles but is still pretty. My breasts aren't as firm, but still shapely. My ass is a little bigger than it used to be, but still turns heads. I am a goddess.

Fully nude, I walked back into the bedroom and kissed Junot passionately. Leading him to the edge of the bed, I sat down and started unbuckling his belt. He started taking off his shirt and within seconds his big hard cock was in my mouth.

With Junot's beautiful cock in my mouth I looked up at Carlos. He was standing just to the right of me, watching with glee and awe. I reached out for his crotch -- rubbing his cock through his jeans.

That was all the encouragement Carlos needed to pull down his pants, and within seconds I was alternating my attentions between the two big beautiful cocks in my face. Sucking one and stroking the other or playfully putting both in my mouth at the same time.

I laid back on the bed and summoned Junot to fuck me. He got on top of me and penetrated me with ease. I bucked my hips against him in a glorious, sensual rhythm as I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him deeply.

As Junot kept kissing me and working his way down my neck, I looked up to see Carlos above me...his cock inches from my face. I took his thick member in my mouth while Junot continued to fuck me.

The sensation of a cock inside of me and another one in my mouth was overwhelming. I felt sexy and slutty and beautiful. As I came, I felt like a goddess. A goddess who loves to fuck.

I wanted more. I turned myself over onto all fours and looked back at Junot. "Harder," I commanded.

Junot complied by fucking me long and hard. I felt him cum inside of me and then almost instantly I felt him pull out of me and then the abrupt sensation of being penetrated again. But this time it was different -- it was Carlos.

I turned my head back and looked at Carlos as he was inside of me.

"Hi Carlos." I whispered with a slutty twinkle in my eye.

"Hi Sarah." Carlos replied as fucked me. His cock is thicker than Junot's and I could feel him stretch me wider. I let out a squeal of delight as Carlos penetrated me slowly, gently. My squeals became louder and deeper as Carlos brought me closer to climax.

I screamed unabashedly as I reached my second orgasm of the night. I had completely forgotten where I was or that Ben was asleep in the next room. Or maybe I didn't care. I was in heat and wanted to cum. And as I came for what seemed like an unusually long time, I felt Carlos unloading into me.

I collapsed on the bed, freshly fucked, filled with cum, blissfully catatonic. Junot and Carlos were standing above me, looking sexy and spent. A wave of relaxation and joy came over me -- I closed my eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep, feeling gloriously satisfied that I had extracted four loads from my two beautiful lovers.

Junot and Carlos must have let themselves out, as the next thing I remember was waking up in bed alone. I looked around the bedroom I share with my husband -- remembering the fun I had here without him. I smiled.

I made my way to the living room to find Ben asleep on the couch. I watched his belly rise and fall with each breath and admired his adorable boyish face. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning," I said as I gently placed my lips on his -- the same lips that had fellated two men the night before.

"How is Junot?" Ben asked -- inquiring about one of the men I'd fucked in our bedroom.

"Good," I replied as I recalled Junot cumming deep inside of me.

"And Carlos?" he asked with a pointed mix of glee and curiosity. He must have heard us. Or maybe seen us? I didn't know what to say.

"Good," I finally replied as I recalled the taste of Carlos' cum. "Very good."

BiMax
BiMax
116 Followers