Beach House Continued Ch. 08

Story Info
Gerard comes for dinner and meets Brian.
3.1k words
3.69
5.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those readers who have followed the progress of Kate, my friend who this story is devoted to. You will remember she left her husband, led a wild time, then had no option but to return when her job and funds ran out. He passed away from cancer late last year and the family blamed her for his sickness. Things have recovered with her family, and she is getting on with her life.

The story continues.

*****

After Allan left I was tired, but satisfied. My first illicit sex. I have come so far in the last few months, and feel that there will be more exploration to do. This week I have another Tuesday photo shoot, Wednesday evening with the cyclists. Monday will be a lazy day, I will look for Peter and walk the beach. He will photograph all kinds of things, shells, driftwood...and me.

Before I leave to meet him I decide to have a coffee and reflect. Yesterday was a significant day in my life, no doubt. The best part is that my husband approved. I day dream, feeling good about myself and decide to use my toys before I leave. They are in a drawer beside my bed. My Rabbit beckons me, and I insert it as deep as I can. The vibrations transferred to my clit bring me up quickly. I lift my hips, thrusting up into an imaginary lover until I cum. The top of my thighs are wet. I am temporarily at peace.

It is still early, and I text a message to my king "I love you with all my body and soul".

The rest of the morning goes quickly, then I leave to meet Peter. I haven't washed from last night; my groin is still covered in my dried juices. Again I question if I am a slut. It is deliberate. Will he notice?

As we walk he tells me that I have been offered a week of "courses" in New York. It is rare, but it is the chance to get the best guidance available on grooming, make up, hair style, healthy living. It will be a busy week. "Why me?" I ask.

"Remember Adrian, the head of the advertising agency? The guy you thought was undressing you with his eyes, but is gay. He is behind it. He is very smart with numbers, and will meet you and explain. Apparently sales of products you have modelled are bring in sales figures considerably higher than expected. Higher than other models with the same products. That means more money for him. It is what he calls asset protection. He wants you in front of the camera as much as he can. Simple long term investment for him."

"And you?" I ask. He smiles.

"Me too" he adds" A good investment for me as well."

The morning rolled on, we talked and wandered the beach, nothing specific. Just enjoying the day and each other's company. We discussed the photo shoot tomorrow, and I asked if I could have another for me after everyone has gone. "Some for your husband again?" he said, and I felt the blush on my cheeks.

"Do you have a French Maid outfit?" I asked.

"Of course" was his answer.

My thoughts ran to the earlier shoot, with my slut clothes. And him tweaking my nipples to make them stand out, and be hard, before he put the nipplets on. It made me shiver, and wonder how far we will go with our game. My end game will be him on my anklet. Someone my husband approves, and allows me to be intimate with. Deep down I think he has been to darker places. Will I go too? Remembering my dream, there is a vision of me being gang banged. It doesn't seem that my husband, Allan or Gerard could organise the place or personnel. But Peter may, but is that what I want anyway I ask myself?

By lunchtime I haven't heard from Sharron, and wonder if there has been a backlash from my day/night with her husband. There is only a text from my husband Brian. "It was nice?" he asked

My response was "Can't wait to tell you. Will you want details?"

"Yes" he answered. "Perhaps we should postpone our invitation to Gerard"

My answer of NO was quick. He sent me a smiley.

As usual the photo shoot went quickly, that is why they like me. I seem to be able to nail it first time. Everyone left, and Peter looked at me, and raised his eyebrow. "Ready to go look in my wardrobe now? I have plenty of clothes for whatever theme you want All sizes. How was his reaction last time?" I blushed, telling him it was OK.

"On a scale of one to 10?"

I punched his arm. He grinned and asked "9?"

Giving my biggest coquettish grin "And a half"

"Aiming for 10 this time? "he asked.

My response was just a smile.

Then he floored me with a question. "Panties off or on?"

My mouth was dropping as he explained that French can-can dancers used to dance without panties sometimes, and show their bums. It was very risqué at the time.

"Still would be "I say

"ahh the French "he replies.

He shows me to the dressing room, and the rows and racks of clothes. He points and says "You should find something over there."

It was amazing the amount of clothes that were there. I selected a maid outfit that fitted and begun to get changed. I noticed a door inside the wardrobe and tried the handle. It was locked. Strange, I thought.

Peter is an amazing photographer, he managed to get so many erotic photos. It was sexy looking at the finished product together.

The bodice lifted my boobs and just covered my nipples, and he got lots of cleavage in his shots. The dress was short, of course, and he managed to show plenty of leg, plus a bit of panties. On a whim I asked if I may borrow the outfit for the weekend. He smiled and said of course. "Come by on Friday afternoon and pick it up when you get the prints. Full size prints again? By the way, I always get outfits cleaned after they have been worn, so they won't be ready till Friday."

Tuesday evening my mind goes to my king. His massage partner was going to be available for "practice" tonight. I day dream of him running his hands up her thighs and touching her between her legs. The thought is enough for me to get out my vibrator and begin to masturbate. I haven't used my beads in a while I remembered, and I got them from my dresser draw. I inserted them while I played with myself..

My cell rings, it is my king. My immediate question was how did the massage go? Did he have sex I am wondering, but keep the question to myself. The massage went well he said, and added that she had her period. I wonder how he knew of her period? Something must have happened for that sensitive piece of information to be transferred. Was it a discrete knock back or her keeping things fluid for another date? The phone sex was good again. He encourages me to use all my toys. He suggests perhaps I need some new toys. We will look over the weekend perhaps. "Have you heard of a Sybian?" he asks.

Every day seems filled with some sexual thought or activity. Tonight the bike group, pub with Gerard and the crew, then home. I will sit with Gerard and remind him of our dinner on Friday night with my husband, and ask him about his fuck buddy. I have always assumed it was to be me. I wonder if I am right? Hope like hell I am. I wonder if he gets an erection while we chat at dinner. Smiling to myself I remind myself to look. I remember when he became my knight in shining armour, there was a nice tent then.

That evening we sit together again, and I remember a snide remark from Heather. "Are you fucking him?" she asked me when we were alone. Of course my answer was no, but in my head I was telling myself that if things go to plan that will change. Sitting there I wonder if he will fuck me hard and fast, or slow, letting me rise and fall with orgasm after orgasm. I masturbate again when I get home.

Finally, a call from Sharron on Thursday. She is apologetic, but tells me that Allan has been insatiable since Sunday, she has spent most of her nights on her back with her legs open. She giggles and tells me all the different places they have done it. "Every room "she says.

I smile and ask if she would like to come around tonight for some wine. "We will both come" she tells me.

They walk in with 2 bottles of white wine. With my bottle we will have a bottle each. Our chatter is relaxed, with no sexual undercurrent at the start, but little things begin to creep into the conversation. Finally, I thought it time to talk about this coming Sunday. My husband is to join Allan in fucking Sharron. The threesome. They are both embarrassed, and I ask if they have changed their mind. They look at one another and smile, "No, we are both looking forward to it. Our place or yours?" they ask. I suggest theirs. That is settled.

My mind is in a bit of turmoil; I won't know what is happening for my king's first threesome. I will be left out of it. So be it I tell myself.

"Sharron, can you help me with something in the basement" I ask. She follows me, and I explain my thoughts for taking Allan to another level. My plan is to have her naked, on the bed, legs and arms spread and tied. Then I will get Allan to go to her.

She smiles and calls me a kinky bitch.

When she is set I leave her, and tell Allan that she needs a hand with some equipment in the second gym.

He is gone for 30 min before I decide I should check. Standing at the door I can hear moans, and flesh slapping. He is asking her if she likes being fucked hard, and likes being exposed to other men. Would she like to be like this when Brian arrives at their home one night? He would fuck her; would she like him to fuck her. Her voice is a whisper, "YESYESYES".

I can't resist opening the door, I stand and watch for a minute as he pounds her, asking her dirty questions. I think he has developed a kinky side very quickly. He asks her how she likes big cocks, and whether she has had a threesome before. Yes and yes she answers. It is hot watching them in action, fucking like each wants to do something more outrageous than the other. Sharron sees me, and beckons me over. Standing beside them, it is so erotic to watch his cock entering and leaving her labia, it tightens as he enters, and stretches as he pulls it out. I sit and watch, rubbing my clit as I do. My king wants to watch others fuck. I have beaten him. As Sharron reaches another orgasm, I do as well. It is time for me to leave them, and I go back upstairs to my wine.

I phone my king and tell him what is happening downstairs. We masturbate together. I tell him I have a surprise planned for tomorrow night when Gerrard is here. And also remind him he will be meeting my Rake, and having a threesome with Sharron and Allan over this weekend.

My mind wanders again. She once mentioned that she wants my man to take her to places she doesn't want her husband to go to. I must be observant.

They are sheepish when they emerge, but both say thank you. We have our arrangements for Sunday. My king will go to their house. I will have no inkling what they are planning to do. Probably play things by ear I suspect. Sort of wish it was me now.

Friday comes, another day of sexual distraction, but one where I hope my king will move Gerard's bead from my left wrist to my right. In the afternoon I go to Peters mansion again. I know the way well. I pick up my photos, and my "uniform", and return to our house. My afternoon is spent getting our meal ready, including desert, and setting our bedroom up. Again I take a marker to the photos. I have arrows pointing to my breasts, with a note "My nipples were hard". Another arrow pointed to my panties that he managed to show "My cunt was wet too". And on the top of each photo I wrote "My King, does he want my pussy?".

On the bed I lay out the French maid uniform. It has black over the knee stockings, very short dress, and a top with a bow in the cleavage. It was just covering my nipples. The thought of showing them if I lean over too far excites me. It will be erotic to chat with Gerrard while my husband is beside me, knowing that one wants to fuck me, and the other will fuck me tonight. I think of myself as a true courtesan. Or a slut.

My king rings to tell me he is late, and that I will have to entertain Gerrard alone for a little while, perhaps 20 min. I wonder if he is testing me. Gerrard is on time, and we sit with our wine. He asks about my Brian, which he never has before. I am nervous, but he seems relaxed. My fingers are crossed that they will get along, that they will have something in common. We talk about our cycling; he compliments me on my improvement. I know deep down I have, and enjoy the compliment.

When Brian arrives I introduce the two of them. He says "You're her knight in shining armour". Only my king and I understand the background to the name.

I caution him not to rake over old stories. My husband and I smile at each other. Things are going OK. The guys talk about sport, and their past accomplishments. Gerrard has always been a cyclist, and was very strong when he was young. My Brian played football until injury took its toll. He said "I missed the chicks when I retired" We all laughed. "Do chicks follow cyclists?" he asked.

Gerrard smiled and said "No, but there were always girls in the gym. "

My king said "I have a gym here at home. Come take a look". They were gone for about 15 min before I went to find them. They were doing bench presses. Both were strong in the chest and shoulders. Mm mm I thought.

I served the main meal, and the chatter kept on. I was as silent as I could be, answering questions now and then, letting my men get to know and trust each other. I realise that with Allan I had more or less taken the lead and my King followed. It would have been hard for him to have said no. I was getting nervous as the time for desert approached. How is Brian feeling towards Gerrard, how will he respond to my "Show". Now was the time!

Going to our bedroom, I changed into the French Maid costume. Damn I felt sexy and hoped I looked that way. I applied fresh lipstick, matching my red heels. They stood out against my stockings. The dress was very short, and hardly covered the black panties I wore. I smiled as I took their deserts out on a tray. The conversation stopped, and their mouths hung open. "Cat got your tongues?" I asked. They composed themselves after a minute, until I leaned forward to hand them their dish. I knew they could see cleavage, but not my nipples. I knew they were both hard.

We sat together, they were both stealing looks my way. I drew my knees up under me to limit the show of leg. They still kept glancing. The night progressed like this, with a sexual tension that was almost unbearable. For me at least. Brian then asked Gerard about his wife. "It must get lonely" he stated.

Gerrard was uncomfortable, it was obvious to me, but perhaps not another male. He couldn't enter into banter about fuck buddies like I can.

We finished our desert, and coffee, and I thought it had been a nice meeting. I had kept my knees together most of the time, but they had both been looking at my panties and my cleavage for an hour or more. Yes, both had erections. I was confident that my bead would change from my left to right wrist. Or more precisely, I will be allowed to fuck Gerrard.

It was time for my knight to leave, and I told him I would show him to our gate. I took a few steps, and told him to wait at the gate, I had something I wanted to put away. I almost ran to our bedroom and slipped off my panties, I was almost breathless when I reached Brian, and asked him to hold these for me. He was wide eyed.

Gerrard was waiting, and I smiled as I approached. We stood close and I thought he would kiss me. But he reached his finger out and slid it down the top of my bodice. Directly over my nipple. Then a second finger, and he was tracing from left to right, the back of his fingers rubbing over my left nipple. Each pass seemed to send a charge to the nipple. I wanted him to pinch them. He reached with his other hand, and pulled the bodice down. He looked at both my tits, before we locked eyes. I continued to look at him as his hands moved and massaged my breasts. We both leaned forward and we kissed. It was soft and sensual. Our mouths opened.

"I must go" I told him, and we turned and headed our own way. I was tempted to leave my bodice down as I returned to my husband.

He raised his eyebrows as I approached, and held the panties in his hand. A questioning look on his face. Was he angry?

To be continued