Beach House Dominatrix

Story Info
A night with a couple turned into a dominatrix session.
3k words
4.46
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a sophomore in college, my family and I went to the beach and stayed at my uncle's beach house, located a few blocks away from the beach. The house was really nice but the part that I liked best about this house was the outdoor shower. Ever since I was young, I loved coming back from the beach, stripping out of my bikini and showering outside, feeling the warm beach breeze against my naked body as I stood under the warm water. The shower was protected by a 5-foot-high wall, with a foot or so gap between the floor and the bottom of the wall. Around the outside of the yard was a larger fence, standing around 6 feet or so to give the yard some privacy.

A year before, a house got built right next to ours, peering right into the fence and had a perfect view right into the outdoor shower. At first, I didn't think much of it, but while we were on vacation, I quickly came to realize how exposed I actually was.

One day, my family decided to go about an hour inland on a canoe trip, but I elected to stay back by myself and hang out on the beach. They mentioned that they were going to be gone all day, so I had ample time to myself for relaxing. That morning, right after they left the house, I decided to go ahead and change to head to the beach. I slipped out of my sleeping clothes and into a tiny little red bikini, which my dad never let me wear when I was around him. The bikini was just enough to cover my boobs and the bottoms were a skimpy thong.

After I walked to the beach, I started applying my tanning oil, rubbing it from head to toe except for my back. I knew I wanted to tan my back, so I had to get some tanning oil back there. I saw a couple lying next to me on the beach who I secretly thought were both really attractive. I tentatively walked over to them and asked the wife if she could put some tanning oil on my back.

"Sure thing!" she said, standing up and grabbing the oil from me. I turned around and she lathered up my back, starting at my shoulders and working her way down to my lower back. She took her hands off for a second while she put some more oil on her hands and slapped them right on my ass cheeks. I flinched a little bit and she laughed as she thoroughly rubbed the oil into my butt cheeks.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you have a great ass," the woman said as she kept rubbing the oil in and starring right at my mostly exposed butt.

"Thank you," I said, laughing, "I do a lot of squats."

"By the way, what's your name?" the woman asked.

"Kay. What about you both?" I replied.

"I'm Nancy and this is my husband, Greg," said Nancy as she pointed to herself and her husband, Greg.

"Well, it was nice meeting you both," I said as I went back to lay down in the sun.

About 3 hours later after tanning and going in the water every now and then, I decided it was time to head back to the house to shower and eat. I walked back home and slipped into the outdoor shower, stripping out of my tiny little bikini. As I leaned back into the shower, getting by hair wet, I heard a woman's voice from the house next to me.

"Hey Kay!" said the voice.

I wiped my eyes to see Nancy and Greg peering down at me from their balcony above. My naked body was completely exposed to them. At first I thought to cover up my naked body, but at second thought, I let them see everything.

"I love your piercings," Nancy said as she and her husband glared down at my completely exposed body, never looking away.

"Thanks! I really like them too!" I replied, still scrubbing up. Nancy was wearing a short little pink robe that came just below her butt, but still letting a little hang out the bottom.

"I think I may need to return the favor," she said as she undid the robe and flung it open for me to see she had absolutely nothing on except for some nipple piercings of her own. We both yelled with laughter as we did a little silly dance. She re-tied her robe after a few spins around, letting her robe fly in the air, to expose her naked figure for a few seconds.

"If you're by yourself, would you like to swing by for dinner after you're done showering?" Nancy asked, with excitement. I thought that was an odd request, but they seemed nice and fun and feeding me dinner was the least they could do after getting a free show.

I agreed as I turned the water off and started drying off before heading inside. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked barefoot inside, where I immediately dropped the towel on the floor and headed into my room to change.

I laid down naked on my bed, thinking about the little naked exchange that Nancy and I had outside. I got more and more horny just thinking about it as I reached my hand down to start rubbing myself to the thought of Nancy's fit, tan, naked body spinning around on the rooftop.

I began to think about what I was going to wear to their house that evening. At first, I thought of just a regular t-shirt and pants, but my mind kept wandering to think about the shower and how fun it would be to wear something a little scandalous.

I picked up a little black lace tank top and some super short jean shorts which had a rip on one of the butt cheeks and barely covered the bottom of my butt. I threw what little clothes I laid out on, did my makeup and hair and went over next door.

I knocked and Nancy greeted me with a huge hug and brought me right inside. She was wearing a little sun dress which showed plenty of cleavage and barely came below her butt, so that you could catch a peek whenever she walked. Greg was in there too, wearing some gym shorts and a tank top, showing off his muscles.

I went inside and was almost immediately handed some wine. We ate dinner and drank wine until about 8pm when we started to all feel a bit tipsy.

"We should play a drinking game," Nancy said as she pulled out some cards. "This game is called 'Ride the Sexy Bus. You start with three rows of cards. The first row has three, the second row has two, and the third row has 1. There are 6 cards total. You need to guess the color on the first row, the suit on the second row, and the type on the row of 1. But here's the catch: If you get one wrong, you drink. If you get a whole row wrong, you take one piece of clothing off."

"This sounds fun!" I said, taking a sip of wine. I went first.

First card: wrong *drink*

Second card: wrong *drink*

Third card: wrong

"Oh no! What are you taking off, Kay?" Nancy said, laughing.

I unbuttoned by shorts and slid them off, exposing my white thong underwear which complimented my tan perfectly, making me look more golden than ever. I could feel both of them staring me down in awe.

I started on the next row with no luck. I had the same outcome as the first.

"Wow, you are really bad at this game!" Nancy said, laughing even harder.

I reached my arms across my body, grudgingly, taking my top off to reveal that I had not been wearing a bra this whole time. My tanned breasts fell out of my shirt, displaying my nipple piercings in all their glory.

Again, I could feel their eyes burning right into my body as they watched each body part reveal itself to them.

Nancy went next and was almost immediately forced to take her dress off, which brought her to my same position. Just a thong on.

Greg went next and was brought down to just his gym shorts, which from the looks of it seemed like the last thing on.

We lined the cards back up for me and I made it to the second row before having to peel my thong off, showing off my freshly shaven pussy and perfectly tanned ass. I crossed my legs as I sat down, giving them a little tease by not letting anything show.

Nancy was next and was again immediately brought down to nothing. The only difference is that when she took her thong off, she left her legs spread for the world to see.

"There's no shame in what you've got," she said, looking deep into my eyes.

I uncrossed my legs but didn't spread them out. Next it was Greg's turn. Somehow he was able to keep everything on through the whole round.

"I guess I win," he said, raising his arms in the air and smiling at both of us.

"Well, alright, winner. What do you want?" Nancy asked in an annoyed, but sexy, voice.

"I should be rewarded with a drink downstairs!" Greg said, puffing his chest out. Nancy rolled her eyes as she grabbed my and Greg's hands and walked us down their basement stairs.

When we got downstairs, I couldn't believe what I saw. A fully stocked bar on one side of the room, with a sitting area and everything, but on the other side of the room an array of sex toys and apparatus.

We sat down and Nancy poured us all some drinks, making sure to bend over while pouring so that her breasts hung right in our faces. She sat down on the other side of Greg from me, scooting her husband closer to me to where he was toughing my bare-naked hip.

We talked and had a few drinks when Nancy asked me if I had ever tried any of the sex stuff that they had down there. I told her that I never had and she asked if I would like to, to which I obviously said that I would definitely be interested.

Nancy grabbed my hand and lead me over to a big X on the wall.

"Put one foot on each end of the X on the floor," she said, helping to spread my feet wide apart. She clasped them into some soft leather binds before grabbing each of my hands and doing the same at the top of the X. At this point I was completely restrained and spread out for all to see. I immediately felt myself get hotter and hotter as I got more and more horny just thinking about the position I was in.

"Now this is called the St Andrews cross. We both love using this one because it lets the other one completely experiment with and explore your body, while you can't do anything to stop them," said Nancy as she rummaged through a box in the corner, finally pulling out a handle with strips of soft bunny fur attached.

"I love this little rabbit flogger because it doesn't hurt at all and has an amazing sensation to it. Want to try?" Nancy asked.

At this point I was so horny I couldn't contain myself. My legs quivered a little bit as I felt a stream of wetness squeeze out of my pussy. I felt it run down the inside of my thigh, down to my knee, and trickle down my calf. I had never been so wet in my life and I could just feel the stream down my leg getting stronger and stronger.

"Yes," I said, as I struggled to speak.

Greg sat there watching me as Nancy softly slapped the soft bunny fur flogger against my helpless breasts. I could feel every hair in the fur brush over my nipples and down my stomach. She moved down my body until she started slapping upward at my completely exposed pussy. I could feel each strand lap up my wetness and tickle my asshole before it continued to my stomach.

"Feels great, doesn't it?" Nancy asked. All I could do was nod as a knot in my body got bigger and bigger, just waiting to let itself out in the form of a ground shaking orgasm. Nancy slowly traced all of my limbs with the flogger. She tickled each hand, working down my arms to my arm pits and eventually to tickle each breast. Then she went down to my feet, where she made a strand of the fur dance up each toe, coming up my ankle, then to my calf and thigh and eventually swiped across my pussy.

She sashayed around behind me where she danced the flogger from my neck down my back and tickled each butt cheek. From there, she continued to each leg, sliding the flogger down each thigh, back of each knee, and each calf ending at my feet.

"I can tell I'm torturing you right now, little baby, I'm sorry," Nancy said, making a sad face with her lower lip out as she walked in front of me, spreading her legs apart and putting her hands on her hips. Her figure was amazing and just looking at her made me shake a little bit.

She brought a chair over in front of me and brought Greg over, showing off her half naked husband. Before I knew it, she ripped his pants down, revealing a rock hard erection on a beautiful penis.

Nancy sat her husband down in the chair as she made her way over to the box of toys, grabbing a rope. She went back to her husband and tied his hands up so that he couldn't touch himself. Nancy gave Greg's hard dick a teasing lick and turned back to me. She could tell I was squirming around, trying to find some way to relieve the tension building up inside me.

Nancy looked me deep in the eyes as she dropped her flogger and firmly grabbed my wrists and scratched her long, pointed nails down my arms, through my arm pits, across my stretched-out breasts, down my tanned stomach, across my spread open hips, into my inner thigh. As she kept going down my thighs and calves, I felt a gush of wetness burst out of my pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. My legs shook violently as my knees fell inward as much as they could with my feet spread apart, rivers pouring down my inner thighs and calves.

I felt like a big ball of tension where the only thing I could think about was orgasming. My sole goal in life was to get to an orgasm as quickly as possible, and Nancy knew this.

Nancy reached again into the box of toys and revealed a shiny butt plug with a wire attached a little vibrator and a rubber spiky dildo. She started off by lubing up the butt plug and slipping it between my butt cheeks. She circled it around my asshole before squeezing it in. She then grabbed the other vibrator and started rubbing it gently back and forth against my clit.

I began shaking as I could feel my orgasm build up more and more. I felt ready to pop when I saw her pick up her phone and flip to an app. She looked at me, smiled, and pressed a button on the screen.

Immediately both the butt plug and the vibrator began vibrating like crazy. That did it. I let out a feeble squeal and began shaking violently. I felt tsunami after tsunami of orgasms course through my helpless body. My toes curled and my fingers formed a fist as every muscle in my body contracted and contorted as much as they could in the position I was in.

Just as I thought my orgasm attack was winding down, in came the spiky dildo and up went the vibrations. Another bout of shaking and squealing took over. I struggled to keep my eyes open, as tunnel vision began to sink in. All I could see was Nancy focusing on my pussy and making me go crazy.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the vibrations slowed and my shaking turned to a continuous quiver. As Nancy pulled the dildo out of my pussy, a gush of wetness spilled out and onto the floor.

My whole body continued quivering as I moaned. I couldn't help but laugh a little as Nancy pulled my butt plug out and I realized I just had the most intense orgasm of my entire life.

"How was that?" Nancy asked, unhooking my hands and feet.

I just laughed a little, smiled and nodded. I couldn't muster the energy to say a single word as I struggled to engage enough leg muscles to simply walk. As I got my feet under me, I felt my wetness, that gushed onto the floor, slosh between my toes. I looked up to see Greg still tied up to the chair, still hard as a rock. I couldn't imagine the torture that he must have been in.

"What should we do about him?" I asked, walking towards helpless Greg.

"I'll take care of him, baby," Nancy said, stepping in my way, "why don't you just go on home now. I'll let you play with Greg next time, I promise."

Nancy walked me upstairs, both of us still butt naked. I got my clothes on and headed out the door.

"Hey, Kay," Nancy said as I left, "let's do this again tomorrow." Nancy winked as she closed the door.

I still get invited to their house every now and then and trust me, I've had my fill of Greg after his torturous night that night.