Beach House Weekend with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,586 Followers

One of my sisters picked the song they were going to sing, and the intro to "Take A Chance On Me" started playing. My sisters and Mom began swaying to the music. I realized the bikinis matched the color theme Meg had mentioned. They must have changed into them at the beach house and then put their T-shirts and shorts over them. I thought back and realized that they all had been wearing sandals. So when they went into the bathroom just now, they had stripped off their shirts and shorts, put on their wigs and sunglasses, kicked off their sandals, stepped into their high heels, and thrown all their old clothes into the bag Meg had been toting.

I watched Mom and my sisters sing "Take A Chance On Me". Actually, it was more like checking them out as I listened to them sing. They all had great voices and belted it out perfectly. With their wigs and sunglasses, it was easy to forget they were family. They were just four hot women to me. And to every other guy in the bar. All of us were standing to watch them sing. People were coming in from other parts of the bar to watch. My family was swinging their hips and shimmying as they sang. With the wigs, identical bikinis, and big sunglasses, I couldn't tell them apart. I had been able to tell Mom from the other three from behind, but not from the front. Sometimes, one would bend forward to give us a look down her top. All four of them were getting into it, big time. Damn, they were hot.

Then the song was over, and the crowd gave them a long, raucous round of applause. My family took several bows before walking off the stage. One stopped to put "Swedish Bikini Singing Team" back on the chalkboard. They made their way to our table to steady applause. As soon as they sat down, four strawberry daiquiris appeared. The waiter pointed to the guy who had paid for them, who nodded at my family. He and a couple of his buddies came over to our table.

"Wow, ladies. That was quite the performance you put on tonight. My name is Ray, and this is Buck and Charles."

"Har hooda ber da norda der da flookin flookin," said one of my family in an imitation of the Swedish Chef from The Muppets. And then she looked at me.

I was shocked for a moment and then realized what she wanted. "She thanks you very much for the compliment and the daiquiri."

"Der da fingle bord dere," added another in the same sing-song voice.

"And she thanks you too for her daiquiri," I said to Ray.

Growing up, one of the many ways my sisters taunted me was when I asked them for something, all three of them would talk to me like the Swedish Chef. It used to piss me off so badly. They hadn't forgotten how to do it.

"Loopa loopa ver snugin der skadoo," said a third. She picked up her daiquiri glass and held it up in salute to Ray and his two friends. The other three women picked up their daiquiri glasses likewise. Ray and his buddies looked disconcerted by all this. The sibling that lifted her glass first said, "Ver salud." The three others said the same. And then all of them took a big drink of their daiquiris.

I said, "They all thank you for the daiquiris and salute you for your friendliness. I think they all want to unwind for a little bit before their next performance."

One of my sisters pointed her finger at me and said some more gibberish. The other three women nodded. Ray and his friends apparently realized they were getting the cold shoulder and backed away from the table.

My sisters continued talking in fake Swedish while drinking heartily. Occasionally, one would start laughing, and the other three would join in. I could tell which woman was Mom because she was the one person not talking in "Swedish". When that round of daiquiris was finished, another round appeared. Watching four people get sloshed while muttering gibberish was really boring, up there with watching paint dry. By the time my family had finished that round, they were laughing uproariously at the smallest thing, and "Swedish Bikini Singing Team" had almost made its way to the top of the list.

Mom and my sisters got up and made their way toward the stage, walking a little wobbly as they did. The guy singing was drowned out by whistles and applause. This time, they sang "Dancing Queen". Again, they belted out the song while swaying sexily or shimmying. At one point, three of them tried swaying together but couldn't keep up the timing. They were obviously sloshed, but still sang well and were having fun. When they finished, they once again got a raucous round of applause as they bowed and did fist pumps. They then made their way past our table, slowing only to grab the big paper bag, and continued on to the bathroom. A minute later, they emerged from the bathroom dressed as they had arrived. Meg was in the front and cocked her head toward the door. I stood up and also headed toward the door. I got there first and held it open for Mom and my sisters.

Once outside, my family started whooping and hollering. "That was such a blast!" "What a hoot!" "God, that was so much fun!" "I can't believe we did that."

I unlocked the car and everyone climbed in. Mom gave me her phone. "I don't think I'd be any help." I found the address of the beach house and started on our way. My sisters were drunkenly chattering in the back.

"I can't believe you talked me into that," said Mom at some point.

"You loved it, Mom," said Meg. "Admit it. Aren't you glad Dad didn't come? No way would he let us do something like that." And then Meg hugged me from behind my seat. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks, Craig."

I heard movement, and it was Tracie hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks, Craig."

More movement, and it was Olivia hugging me and kissing me. "Thanks, Craig."

My cock brought attention to itself by straining uncomfortably against my shorts. I felt myself getting warm, embarrassed about getting hard from my sisters kissing me. But they had looked so damn hot tonight. Mom too.

"I admit I had a great time tonight," said Mom. "And those ABBA songs brought back some memories."

"It shocks me still that both couples got divorced," said Olivia. "I mean particularly the blond singer. She had everything. She was beautiful; she had money and fame. Yet she couldn't keep her marriage together and totally lost her shit after she got divorced."

"She was afraid of flying," said Mom. "Which makes it very hard to tour the world."

The conversation turned into a discussion of celebrity gossip, which all four joined. Once again, I felt alone in a car with the rest of my family.

* * * *

As we got close to the beach house, Meg asked me, "Which of us did you think put on the best show while we sang?"

"Honestly, I couldn't tell you apart. With those wigs, identical bikinis, and sunglasses, you all looked the same. You moved around a lot. I think your high heels had different heights as your usual height lineup wasn't there."

Olivia said, "They weren't the same. Some of us like higher heels than others."

I thought about mentioning I could tell Mom apart from behind but decided against it because it'd be an implied insult. Instead, I said, "At the table when you three were talking like the Swedish Chef, I didn't know who was who. Talking like that makes you sound different enough that I couldn't place you by your voices. And you kept moving your hands like the Swedish Chef, so I couldn't use your usual hand gestures to place you. I could tell who Mom was as she was the one who wasn't talking."

Next to me, Mom said in a sing-song voice, "Loopa loopa ver snugin der skadoo da flookin flookin."

All of my sisters cracked up. Maybe it hadn't been Mom who hadn't talked? I wasn't sure at all now.

"What tanning lotion are we wearing tomorrow?" asked Tracie. A discussion followed about the merits of different tanning lotions and how much each of them wanted to tan this weekend. Again, I tuned out until we pulled up in front of the beach house.

"Here we are," I announced.

I let them get out of the car and file up the stairs. I followed along behind, making sure all of them safely got into the house. The girls all went up the stairs to their bedrooms. Mom started doing something with the windows.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The windows all have shutters which block out the light. It's so that people can't tell if this beach house is occupied or not from the street. As you are going to be sleeping in the living room, I don't want you awakened by the morning light."

"Thanks."

"The couch can be flattened out. Do you want me to help you do that?"

I looked at the couch. "No, I'll be fine. I'll sleep with my back against the couch back."

Mom went into her bedroom. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich. As I was eating it, Tracie came in. She got a box of Wheat Thins from the pantry. She joined me at the bar. "Have a good time tonight?"

"I did while you were singing."

A concerned look came across her face. "And the rest of the time?"

"Not really."

"You were quiet on the drive home from the bar. Something bothering you?"

"No. When the four of you talk girl stuff, I don't have anything to say. I tune out. It was a boring drive for me. I'm glad I managed to stay awake. But then again, I drank a lot of tea on the drive out."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Tracie took a handful of Wheat Thins and put the box away. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Tracie left the kitchen.

I finished my sandwich, put the dishes into the dishwasher, turned off the lights in the kitchen, and turned off the lights in the living room. Man, it was pitch dark. I had to turn the lights back on so I could picture the furniture exactly. I turned off the lights and walked down the space between the small couch and the coffee table while feeling the coffee table with my hand. When I got to its end, I sat down on the big couch. I tried stretching out on the couch and found it was big enough for me. I then sat back up. I wasn't sleepy yet.

I heard a sound and looked up to see a flashlight. I heard Olivia's voice ask, "Craig?"

"I'm on the couch."

As the flashlight moved down the stairs, Olivia said, "It's really dark in here with no light on."

"Mom set it up that way. It's so the morning light won't wake me."

"And it's also so that no one can see us in our nightshirts and bikinis from the road." Olivia took a few more steps. All I could see was the flashlight. "Meg made us all matching nightshirts for the weekend." Olivia reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to my couch. "See?" She turned the flashlight on herself and briefly modeled a blue nightshirt which hugged her curves quite closely and came down a little below her crotch. I hadn't paid much attention to my sisters' looks before tonight, but I was more aware now. All had looked great in their skimpy bikinis. Olivia briefly modeling her nightshirt in poor light had me wishing I could see more, something I had never thought about one of my sisters.

Olivia sat down on the couch next to me and turned off the flashlight. "Tracie said that you didn't have a good time tonight."

"That's not true. I had a good time watching you sing."

"Okay," Olivia said in her don't-split-hairs-with-me voice. "Other than that, you didn't have a good time tonight."

I had been thinking over what I had told Tracie, so I had some thoughts to share with Olivia. "You and Meg and Tracie and Mom are all close, and that's great. I'm really glad for you. I'm not close that way with either Mom or Dad. Or with my friends. But that closeness leaves me excluded."

It was weird being in the pitch dark with my sister. I knew she was next to me on the couch, but I couldn't see her at all.

"I can see that," said Olivia. "I wish I could say I know a solution to that, but I don't. The point of this weekend is for Mom and us to remain close."

"Has Mom told you before about her dates before she met Dad?"

"No," said Olivia with a slight chuckle. "Or maybe just vaguely. Nothing as detailed as tonight. The retreat already is more fun with you here instead of Dad."

"The retreat was a lot more fun for me when Dad went. I hosted parties at our house the whole time you were gone. I was looking forward to doing that again. I think that's why I'm so bummed this evening. I had been looking forward to hosting these great parties, and, instead, I get to listen to my mom and my sisters discuss suntan lotion." I sighed.

Olivia was quiet for a bit before saying, "Is there anything we can do to make it better for you?"

I thought that over. "Talk to me occasionally one-on-one like this. This lets me know you care; that this weekend isn't all about you four having a great time while I'm left out."

"Okay. I'll tell everyone that. Oh, earlier, I forgot to say thank you for handling Ray and his friends. When Meg pitched the idea of us being the Swedish Bikini Singing Team, one of the real concerns was that some guys would come over to our table and not leave."

"So you came up with the idea of talking in fake Swedish."

"Yeah. And it worked well. We should have given you some sort of a heads-up, but we decided to keep the Swedish Bikini Singing Team a secret in case we got cold feet at the last minute. You picked up on us talking in Swedish quickly and handled it brilliantly. So thanks from not just me, but all three of your sisters." I heard Olivia fumble for the flashlight. She turned it on, got up, and went back upstairs. When she reached the top, she said, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

* * * *

Once Olivia left, I stripped down to my underwear, took the pillow and blanket which were on the coffee table, and tried to go to sleep. Maybe it was the caffeine. Maybe it was the rush of seeing my family sing in their hot Swedish Bikini Singing Team outfits. But for some reason, I didn't feel sleepy.

I sat back up. I thought about getting my phone. It was charging in the kitchen. But I didn't want to stumble around in the dark to try to find it. I'd definitely get a flashlight for tomorrow night.

I then saw a light on the stairs. One of my sisters was coming down. I waited for her to identify herself, but she didn't. The stairs ran along one wall of the living room for about two-thirds of their length, then there was a landing, and then the stairs came straight out into the living room. When my sister reached the landing, she pointed her flashlight at me. After having been in the dark for so long, the light felt blinding. I raised my hand to shield my eyes and asked, "Olivia?"

"Shhhhhhush!"

I watched my sister make her way down the rest of the stairs. I could faintly see that she was barefoot and wearing a dark blue nightshirt. It was the same as the one Olivia had worn, but, apparently, all my sisters were wearing similar nightshirts. My sister made the rest of the way down the stairs and came over to my couch. I pulled the blanket a little higher up to cover up more, as I was only wearing my underwear. I kept waiting for my sister to speak, but she never did. She turned off the flashlight, and I heard her set it on the coffee table. A few moments later, I felt her put her hands on my arms. She quickly moved her hands up to my wrists. She pulled my hands forward onto her tits.

"What the-," I said

"Shhhhhhush!"

And then she was kissing me. I was too stunned to offer any resistance. Did I want to offer any resistance? Her lips felt hot against mine as she pressed hers more firmly against mine. My hands began squeezing her tits almost on their own. Which sister was this? I had no idea. And she wasn't giving me any clues.

I was now twisted to be facing down the couch. My sister had moved between my legs and was pushing me downward as she continued kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her hands left my wrists, and I felt the blanket being tossed aside. Moments later, I felt her hands on my stomach. They quickly moved down to my underwear. She slipped her fingers into my underwear on the sides and began to pull it down. I raised my ass, and she quickly pulled my underwear down some more. She broke off the kiss and pulled my underwear the rest of the way off.

I was absolutely confused. I couldn't imagine any of my sisters doing anything like this. And yet one was doing this. And I had no idea which.

My sister slid her hand up my leg up to my crotch. She grasped the base of my cock firmly, and I felt her mouth closing on my cock. I moaned.

"Shhhhhhush!"

And then her mouth was back on my cock. It felt hot, wet, and wonderful as it took in more of my length. My sister kept one hand on the base of my cock and the other on my leg. She was giving me a blowjob by braille. I felt her pull her mouth back up my cock, her lips locked around it in a tight seal. She stopped for a few moments with her lips just below the crown of my cock before dropping her head down again, taking even more of my cock into her mouth.

I reached out and ran my fingers through my sister's hair as she continued to bob up and down on my cock. Feeling her hair gave me no clue as to which sister it was as all of them had about the same length of hair. I certainly wasn't going to notice the difference in the pitch dark as it was flung around by the motion of her head.

I struggled to think of some other way of identifying my sister. I could push her off me and try to beat her to the flashlight. But that would mean an end to this blowjob, and I didn't want it to end. I knew this was wrong and that I should stop my sister, but a hard cock doesn't have a conscience. And she was a great cocksucker, much better than any of my former girlfriends. Once my cock was wet, she took the hand which was on the base up to the wet portion, wetted her hand, and began using it on the lower half of my cock as her mouth worked magic on the top half.

And then I was coming. I hadn't lasted very long. Maybe it was because I hadn't had sex in a couple of months. Maybe it was the sexy-as-hell show my family had put on. Or maybe it was because of the wildness of getting a blowjob in the pitch dark from a sister who hadn't identified herself.

My sister kept sucking my cock as I came, slurping all of my cum down. Damn, she was a great cocksucker. She hadn't had any problems handling my big load.

Once I stopped coming, I heard my sister turn. I heard her pick up the flashlight and get off the couch.

"Shhhhhhush!" she said one last time before turning on the flashlight. She quickly made it across to the stairs. Again, all I could tell about her was that she was wearing one of the Girls Retreat nightshirts. She quickly but quietly climbed the stairs and was gone.

* * * *

Which sister had it been? My first thought was Olivia. She had seen how dark it was downstairs. She knew that there wouldn't be enough light to identify her. She had seemed very concerned about me being unhappy. What better way to cheer me up than to give me a blowjob?

But her visit hadn't the least sexual vibe. It was more like a mother hen checking in on one of her chicks. Didn't she have a boyfriend? I tried to think back to conversations back at the bar while we were waiting for the Swedish Bikini Singing Team to make its way to the top of the list. No one mentioned her boyfriend then, so she probably didn't have one.

I knew so little about my sisters. Which one was likely to be great at giving head? I had no idea. Olivia worked in HR at a big corporation. Meg was an elementary school art teacher and did lots of craft projects, many of which she sold. Meg had been engaged and was now single. Tracie was an editor/proposal writer at a small consulting company. I had no idea if she was dating anyone currently. I couldn't remember her mentioning a boyfriend.

None of them talked to me. They talked among themselves. And I had been fine with it that way until one of them sucked my cock.

8letters
8letters
6,586 Followers