Beach Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke our kiss. "Shall we?"

"No, I'm not fucking here!" She whispered. "Sand gets everywhere." She made eye contact with me, and slowly slid her body down mine, running her tongue over my stout cock.

Her soft, wet warmth on my erection was delightful as the young woman's mouth skilfully massaged my shaft. I watched her deepthroat my dick, as the fellatrix bobbed, sliding her lips from my sensitive glans to my trimmed mons, burying her nose in my splash of pubic fuzz. 

Grunts, groans and slapping flesh surrounded us, providing an erotic soundtrack to the blissful fellatio. The strong sun and warmth, combined with the unabashed, unhindered nudity, gave a hedonistic freedom, but I could not remember the last time I had a blowjob that was this good. Everything felt alive as her mouth danced on my glans while she pumped the base of my shaft.

My toes curled. I groaned as she brought me past my point of inevitability. My body shook as the erotic tension built, intensifying my climax until I could not resist. "Coming," I squealed, as the first wave of cum landed in her mouth.

Scarlett sucked me dry. She gently drew several pulses from my balls as orgasmic tremors swept through my body, leaving me breathless and gasping. 

I tasted my musky salinity on her lips when we kissed. "Thanks. That was incredible." We watched the erotic show over a bottle of beer, but saw that the captain and his colleagues were quietly packing away. On the return journey, there were more sordid activities, but I stayed with Scarlett, watching the inebriated party animals.

The captain handed a dozen short-length T-shirts to those with wristbands. They didn't even cover the torso to the waist, and we docked in the mid-afternoon, with all the attendees tipsy or drunk, and either bottomless or naked. We retrieved our possessions from the lockers and stepped onto the wooden pier.

"When's the next party?" Scarlett's sister asked the captain.

He smiled. "Tuesday. But you have to buy a new ticket." It wasn't as if we could reuse the swimming costumes! 

Instead, I took my partner's hand and led her from the jetty. A few wolf-whistles became a torrent of cries, shouts and exclamations as dozens of naked men and women walked from the private harbour, through the swimming pool complex, to the foyer. Hundreds of hotel guests, sunbathing and swimming, did not expect to see so much nudity.

I escorted Scarlett to her third-floor bedroom, and she wrapped her arm around my body, kissing me on the lips. "If you want to finish what we started on the beach, in the privacy of my room ..." she offered, swiping her key card in the lock.

"Aren't you sharing with someone?"

"Yeah, my sister." She grinned as she stepped inside. It took me all of a microsecond to join her. She was only my partner for a few hours, whilst we played some silly, drunken, explicit games, but I had had a better time with Scarlett than I had ever had with my fiancée. She beamed at me as I scooped her in my arms and landed with her on the single bed. 

My hand nestled between her legs, and she parted them. Her moist folds were warm and welcoming as I massaged her clit. She groaned, squirming as I toyed with her button. I kissed and sucked her nipple as my finger slipped inside her. First one, then two. So wet, and so ready. She loved how I rubbed her cunt as I played with her slit, groaning as she bucked her hips, rhythmically thrashing in her bed as I fingered her to an orgasm.

Her soft lips kissed me as the afternoon sun streamed through the open window. A couple were screwing on the balcony beside us, and there were excited cries and shrieks from the pool below. "We don't have sand. You can fuck me now."

"All in good time," I whispered. 

I moved to the foot of the bed, admiring her glistening cunt. I kissed her inner thigh, then her smooth, hairless mound, enjoying her sweet muskiness as my tongue swirled over her clit. She groaned, bucking her hips as my fingers toyed with her G-Spot, and she ran her hands through my hair, forcing my face further into her wetness.

Wanton, rampant sexuality from a passionate woman. She chased her orgasm, thrusting against my lips and my hands, crying and squealing as the first climax smashed through her youthful body. She panted, groaning in a low voice, as she approached her second shuddering, aching explosion of lustful satisfaction. Her cunt clamped on my fingers as her arousal flooded my face with her sapid wetness.

Pure deliciousness. 

"Doggy?" I panted. "I want to fuck you doggy!" She gulped, nodding, and rolled onto her stomach. I guided my erection between her legs, sliding into her well-lubricated opening. Her damp warmth surrounded my shaft as she groaned. Every thrust was an overwhelming riot of wonder, as the sparkles danced along my prick. 

So wet, so tight, so wonderful. 

She arched her back, pressing her breasts into the thin mattress as I rhythmically pounded into her. Bare. "So good!" She moaned.

It was the best sex I'd had for years. Scarlett had a sexual intensity my previous partners had never had. I hammered into her, feeling her muscles grip my prick as she groaned and thrashed beneath me. Her cries rose in volume and pitch as she neared her umpteenth orgasm. I slammed into her cunt, savouring the familiar tingle in my balls.

So close to release. 

I held myself deep inside her as she panted, gasping for air, while her pussy spasmed against my prick. Her body shuddered and collapsed as her climax powered through her flesh. I could not resist and called her name as my cum flooded into her. 

She gestured for me to cuddle her, and we lay together with the remnants of our sex leaking from our bodies. "That was incredible," I said. "You were incredible."

"Sssshhh!" Scarlett hissed. "Don't spoil it." I felt her warmth and her heart pound on my skin as we lay cramped on the single bed, hugging tightly.

We'd not cleaned up when Scarlett's sister returned, naked, with two men, and we hurriedly parted, agreeing to meet at the pool. 

I washed and dressed and met her on the sun terrace. We drank cocktails, chatting warmly and friendly. No sexual tension, just friends, and I explained my worries about my fiancée. She listened, but wouldn't offer her opinion. "We've had sex. I like you. So taking advice from me would be like Manchester City asking Manchester United about Liverpool!" She sighed. "But you're not happy, so if I were you, I'd find a way to fix my relationship or move on."

It was a fair comment, and I loved spending time with her. The young graduate and I spent most of the evenings together until she left on Wednesday with her sister and the hen party. We screwed every day, but explored some of Croatia outside the hotel together, snogging like newlyweds on the cliffs or sharing desserts like love-struck teenagers in a cafe. 

I returned home on the Thursday and split with my fiancée that week. Our relationship had run its course, and my decision did not hurt or upset her. She felt the same. But for me, Scarlett had shown me everything I wanted in a woman, and it was a world apart from what I had. 

Scarlett and I communicated daily, trading naked photographs and messages. She loved sending explicit images and always expected something in return. Two weeks later, the wedding of Scarlett's sister occurred at a stately home seventy miles from my North London flat. I bagged an invitation for the evening reception, and attended, admiring the soubrette in the figure-hugging bridesmaid dress from the bar. 

I hoped Scarlett would let me remove that in the privacy of her hotel room. She saw me and hurried over. "Sexy tux," she whispered. 

"Damn sexy dress."

"Have you seen the Daily Star today?" She asked. My brow furrowed as she mentioned the sensationalist tabloid newspaper. She reached for her phone in her bag and loaded an article, due to go to print the following day.

"BONKING BEACH BRITS SLAM SORDID SEX SHOW SCAM." 

"What?" I squealed.

"Those black pillars were 360-degree cameras and microphones," she explained as I scan-read the story. "The organisers filmed the parties all summer and have a website called DrunkBeachSexParties, registered in Panama. A few people have found it being launched and kicked up a stink because they didn't know they were being filmed for the Internet."

"But that's illegal. They don't have our consent."

"They had signed agreements, and it's not like we have a recourse in Panama," she replied, and held my hand. She scrolled a little further on her phone until it reached a photo of her sister, the bride, enjoying herself with two men. Despite the pixilation on small parts of the photograph, it was obvious what sordid activities the attendees were engaged in. "They went that Tuesday, when we went Go Kart Racing. She and Auntie went on their own." She paused. "At least the groom can subscribe to the site to watch his new wife. She told me that they are into that stuff!"

"I knew it was too cheap. If something's too good to be true, it is! And half of my friends are married. This is proof of their infidelity."

"And you were in a relationship, too."

"You know we split the moment I got back." I licked my lips. "I couldn't be with her after I met you. You're too perfect!" She gave me a coy smile and glanced towards the room.

"After the first dance, do you want to remind yourself what's under this dress?"

"Fuck yes! Very much so."

12