Retired Passion

Story Info
An older couple experiment with exhibitionism
15.9k words
4.71
18.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don was recently widowed (well, two years ago). He was always devoted to his wife of 39 years and for some time lived in a trance like state. He became a little reclusive, not wanting to converse with other people. That began around the time that people kept sympathising with him. They couldn't possibly know what he felt. Couldn't possibly understand. And so, he tended to avoid company.

Now, having just turned 60 and retired he slowly began to come to his senses; being alone now in the latter years of his life would be tough. Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard his late wife telling him, "You silly sod! Stop moping about and get on with your life!"

That was typical of Jane. Definitely what she would have said. She always used common sense when nothing else was available. He smiled at the thought of her, but then understood what she would have meant; go out and find someone to care for.

*****

Jeannie was twice divorced. She married young and immediately regretted it. Her husband was an insanely jealous and controlling man. The big problem came when he had been drinking and became violent. It only happened once, and she immediately left and sought a divorce. She was fortunate to

be able to return to her parent's house to live while things got sorted out.

Her second marriage was ten years later. She often wondered how he had plucked up the courage to ask her out, let alone ask her to marry him. He was shy and quiet and unassuming. The complete opposite of Dick (husband no.1). But Barry was hard work. He could never make a decision for himself and was useless around the house. And as for sex, it was little and seldom and far, far too rapid. They broke up and lived apart, until he unfortunately died in an accident. He had apparently left his car to go indoors but was not sure he'd locked it and turned round to go back and check - right into the path of a cyclist. It hurt, but he was back on his feet in seconds and apologising. The bike did not seem damaged and the cyclist was none the worse for wear. Walking into the

building he entered the lift and, as the doors closed behind him, realised that his trouser leg was wet. Looking down he saw that he was bleeding from the groin area. He fainted at the sight of his own blood, which continued to empty from his femoral artery and he was found dead forty five minutes later.

Technically, that second marriage hadn't actually ended in divorce, but in her own mind Jeannie counted it as such. She remained unmarried, had a couple of short-term flings, but was never prepared to settle down, so they didn't last long.

Without noticing, her social life effectively dried up. She had acquaintances, but no real friends. When she went out, it was generally to shop or go to the gym. She was now in her late fifties. She had kept in good shape, but child-bearing was no longer possible and although the menopause had

been tough on her own, she was past it now.

Loneliness had been combatted by working long hours at the office, but now she was at a crossroads. The company she worked for had been taken over and she was being offered a very generous severance package to encourage her to retire early. It was too good an offer to turn down.

So, now at home full time, she threw her energies into further improving her fitness. but as the weeks went by she realised it simply wasn't enough.

Jeannie wondered how she might go about finding somebody to spend some time with. It just so happened that about then, while looking through the local paper for courses or clubs (none of which suited her), by chance she saw an advert on TV for a mature singles website. Intrigued, she went on-line to check it out.

The dating site was called Single and Mature and seemed simple to navigate and after a couple of days deliberation she took the plunge and filled in her details.

*****

Don was pretty much in the same boat as Jeannie. Alone, feeling lonely, but still fairly fit and active. He too by chance saw the advert and, almost to the second, entered his details at the same time as Jeannie.

Their likes and preferences were not an exact match, but in both cases, of all the suggestions, they each came top of each other's list. Not only did they seem a reasonable match, but they only

resided two Tube stops apart.

Don clicked on the Request a Date button and the message arrived with Jeannie almost straight away. She pondered for fully 30 minutes, before clicking on Accept and Make a Date.

It was at this point that the website went through not just Ts and Cs, but safety-first warnings. Jeannie began to get nervous but told herself she could always back out.

*****

So, they arranged to meet at a pub not far from where Jeannie lived (although her address had not been revealed on the website) thank goodness. She was ten minutes late. Don saw her as she walked in and was immediately impressed by her appearance; high heeled shoes (but not too high that she couldn't walk easily), a simple mostly cream floral dress that flared from the hips, covered by a dark blue jacket.

Don knew immediately it was her from the accurate picture that she had posted on the website -- although he felt that it did not really do her justice.

Jeannie had been taking deep breaths before going in. She was not sure that this wasn't a mistake, but when she walked through the door and looked around the virtually empty pub (it was an early Wednesday evening), she spotted him straight away and as he rose to his full height of 182cm, she decided that maybe she'd stick around for a while.

"Hi, Jeannie? I'm Don."

He held out his hand and she took it. the shake was gentle, yet firm and his smile made cute wrinkles

at the corners of his eyes.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

She looked at the glass he had in front of him and said; "I'll have the same as you, if that's a dry white wine, please".

As he walked to the bar, Jeannie got the chance to appraise him properly. He was not only tall and handsome, Don looked like he took care of himself physically. She momentarily chided herself for thinking anything more. He came back with the drink and they began chatting.

They hit it off and seemed able to talk about almost anything together, so Don invited her to go for a meal at a nearby Italian restaurant. Jeannie paused for only two seconds before saying yes.

While eating, they continued talking and Jeannie made a confession.

"You know, I very nearly didn't go into the pub. I stood outside for some minutes trying to pluck up the courage."

"Well," he said, raising his glass to her. "I'm really very happy that you did manage to come through the door. But why were you so nervous?"

"I...I've never done anything like this before. Actually, I haven't dated for decades!"

Don smiled, "That's OK," he said. "This is my first time too, but I haven't dated since I was 19!"

Jeannie was aware that he was widowed and had avoided the subject up to now, but it seemed the right moment to broach the subject.

"Yes, I imagine it must have been devastating for you when you lost your wife. How many years were you married?"

Don looked down, a sad expression crossing his face. "Thirty seven years."

He looked up and saw the compassion in Jeannie's eyes and smiled.

"You know what? I've got to stop thinking about it being 'only' thirty seven years and think more about how lucky I was to have that long!"

Jeannie returned his smile, "Yes, you were really very lucky. My own circumstances can confirm that!"

The sadness pushed to one side, Don asked Jeannie about her past. She did not tell him everything, but equally, she did not deliberately hide anything.

"Wow!" he remarked. "You've not had much good fortune then?"

A wry smile accompanied her answer, "No, but...maybe that can change."

By now Jeannie had realised that maybe this could be somebody she would like to

spend time with. But would he want to spend time with her? She decided that she needed to take a more serious note.

"You know, there may well be some questions that both of us want to ask but have been avoiding. Perhaps we should address them?

"I'm guessing that we both signed up in the hope of finding someone, but what exactly are you looking for in a relationship?"

Don puffed out his cheeks first and then answered after a brief consideration, "I guess, I'm primarily looking for companionship."

Jeannie chewed her lip for a moment and then asked, "What about sex?"

"Well, it's not the most important thing in life, but I am -- at least was -- still active."

Emboldened by the wine and the relaxed manner in which they were able to converse, Jeannie ploughed on and asked him bluntly, "How often would you require sex?"

Cocking his head to one side and smiling at her audacity Don answered the question, "It's not really a matter of keeping score. Sex should be spontaneous. Sometimes one partner might not feel like it, but in a good relationship the other should recognise that and back off. Equally, it might be that the one decides to go along with the other simply to satisfy their partner. Maybe most people get it wrong, but sex is about giving, not taking.

Jeannie was taken aback both by his forthrightness and his logic. She was becoming very attracted to this seemingly very caring man. In a slightly mischievous mood, she decided to ask him a slightly risqué question to see how he would react.

"So, what position do you prefer and is it always in the bedroom?"

Don chuckled, "As I said before; sex should be spontaneous; anytime, anywhere, anyhow."

For the first time for a while, Jeannie could feel her nipples and pussy tingling. She had not

felt like this for many years.

As if reading her thoughts, Don said, "Are you deliberately asking me these questions to get me turned on? Because I have to tell you it's working".

Jeannie grinned.

"So, how do you like a woman to dress?"

Suddenly, it occurred to Don that Jeannie might well be aroused too. The attractive flush around the base of her neck, the constant fiddling with the pendant chain, drawing his eyes towards her cleavage (she had long since removed her jacket to dine).

"Well, I have to say that I think you fit the bill pretty well".

"Oh, you charmer!" thought Jeannie.

He then decided to push a little himself, "I prefer a woman to wear matching underwear, preferably white but not necessarily so. And no padding in the bra."

Jeannie was flattered that she had pleased him with her outfit - even to the fact that she just so happened to be wearing matching white lace underwear - with no padding, obviously.

"Of course," he continued. "I'm not a fan of tights. I much prefer a woman to wear stockings".

Jeannie's breathing was becoming a little laboured and her breasts were rising and falling a little more rapidly. Don could make out the outline of her nipples pressing through the material of the bra and dress.

"Should I go and take them off then?" She said this in a jokey tone, but she knew full well the implications of what she was saying.

"Yes, immediately!" he said, faux indignantly.

So, Jeannie rose from her seat, dropped her serviette on the table, nodded her head and muttered; "Yes, sir" then departed for the Ladies toilets.

At this point, it occurred to Don that Jeannie was showing signs of being a submissive! Of course, he had no experience of this, but it was intriguing and he immediately decided to try and play along.

Meanwhile, Jeannie was sitting on the loo peeing, having already peeled off her tights and placed them in her handbag.

"What am I doing?" she thought to herself. But no answers were forthcoming. Her mind went back to her youth and her first husband. He was a bastard, but when he ordered her around it really turned her on. The trouble was that he was just an arsehole and a bully.

She returned to the table and apologetically said, "You know, I'm no spring chicken and my legs don't look good without nylon."

The restaurant was quiet. Don leaned to one side to look under the table at her legs and told her that they looked very fine to him. She had the urge to part her knees for him, but before she could do so, he had sat back up.

Relieved that nobody had noticed, Jeannie re-started the conversation.

"So, why don't you like tights then?"

"It's because they get in the way. Stockings don't."

When she gave a blank look, he expanded.

"Remember what I said about sex being spontaneous?"

As she understood the implication, Jeannie's mouth became dry, so she took another swig of wine. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and she was sure that she was leaking into the gusset of her panties.

Don pushed on, "So, what about your bra? Is it padded or not?"

"Can't you tell?"

Naturally he could, but he wasn't going to admit it.

"If your dress was too tight instead of being just the right fit, maybe. But no, I can't."

"Well, it's not padded".

Don was not sure where they were both headed with this and fully expected to get an explosively negative reaction from Jeannie sooner or later, but he pushed on anyway.

"Show me," he told her.

Jeannie opened and closed her mouth a few times. Her blood was roaring in her ears. She could not recall ever having been quite this turned on. She was not sure what he wanted. He had asked to see her bra, but that would mean unzipping her dress and pulling the straps from her shoulders until the cups came into view - both for him and everyone else in the restaurant!

And then an idea occurred to her. She checked that nobody in the sparsely populated restaurant was watching and then reached behind and unfastened the hooks and eyes through the material of the dress. Jeannie re-checked that nobody was watching and slipped the left bra strap down her arm, quickly passing her elbow, wrist and hand through the loop and then tucking it back inside the dress. Another all-clear check and she did the same with the right arm.

Just then the waiter came and took their order for dessert. Even as he walked away from the table, she was checking that the coast was clear and quickly slid the bra out from the right sleeve. The underwiring got a little caught, but in a few tugs it was free. She immediately balled it up in her lap, checked yet again that nobody could see and then handed the garment to him.

To Jeannie's horror he opened it up and had a good look, passing his hands behind the cups and feeling the soft lace and seeing how sheer it was. He handed it back and told her she had better put it away in her handbag.

Jeannie did as he suggested and then took a deep breath. She could see Don's eyes focussed on her breasts. She looked down and gasped. Her unfettered breasts had sagged a little, but her nipples were now pressed against the material. Not only could her hard nipples be made out, but without the lace bra to appropriately conceal them, the areolae were easily discerned.

Jeannie felt she was almost losing control; she was fidgeting constantly and could feel her pussy squelching as she did so. She had no idea what Don would do next. But he did not give her much time to recover her senses.

"And your knickers match?" he said with an arched eyebrow.

Jeannie nodded slowly, knowing already what he wanted her to do without being told.

Surreptitiously, she pulled her skirt higher up her legs. Checking around again, she raised her bottom

about 5cm, slipped her hands underneath the hem of her skirt and then hooked the thumbs into her

panties at the sides, quickly tugging them down off her hips and backside before sitting back down. She stopped and pushed her skirt back down for a moment as the waiter arrived with their desserts.

He departed. Red faced at almost getting caught, she looked at Don who was toying with his ice cream, head slightly to one side and a slight smile on his face. She took another deep breath, reached up and pulled the panties out from under her skirt, over her knees and down to her ankles.

She momentarily considered pausing to check that nobody was looking, but realised the faster

she finished this action the better. So, she lifted one foot out and then raised the other to her waiting right hand. Again, she balled the garment up in her lap, before passing it to Don.

He inspected them. "Wow! These are soaking wet!" he observed.

This time, he did not return them but put the panties in his own pocket.

"Now," he said, "Tell me how you feel?"

She could hardly speak, but managed to croak, "I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life. I...I need to...to go somewhere."

Don signalled for the waiter, who was rather hoping that they wanted the bill now. Within four

minutes Don was holding Jeannie upright as they walked to the door. The one last remaining couple of diners saw them and assumed that she had been drinking too much.

Outside, she asked, "Are you going to take me home?" Hers, his, did it matter?

"Can you last that long?"

"No," she gasped.

He led her along the by now darkened street and turned down an ancient alleyway. At the rear

of the restaurant was an area for staff parking. Nobody was there now and the single streetlight was blocked by a bush, throwing deep shadows.

Don pressed her against a wall and kissed her deeply. She opened her mouth hungrily. She could feel his erection pressing against her leg as he pulled her skirt up. The moment his fingers touch her labia she began to buck against his hand.

He kept on kissing her as she screamed into his mouth, thus muffling the sound.

Don slipped two fingers into her pussy and used his thumb on her clitoris. She came immediately - and her orgasm continued for a seemingly long time. He was having to hold Jeannie up. Still coming down form her peak, she could feel her juices running down the insides of her legs.

"I'd better get you home now," he said.

Jeannie resisted moving for a moment, but then managed to stand unaided. She looked down at Don's crotch, took hold of his cock through his trousers and with a lascivious grin asked, "Can you wait that long?"

In reply, he merely shook his head.

Jeannie's arousal sent her mind into overload and as she unzipped him saying, "Tell me what you want me to do.

"You want me to get your cock out, don't you?

"Oh! Its big! That's fucking big!" she hissed.

"Mmm, that could hurt my tight little pussy," she moaned.

"It's so hard and hot in my hand. I love the way it feels as I rub it.

"I know what you want now, don't I? You want me to act like a complete slut, don't you! You want me to pull my skirt up to my waist, squat down and begin blowing you, don't you?

"Is that what you want me to do? Keep sucking you until you come in my mouth?"

Jeannie did not wait for a reply, she squatted down and began to take him into her mouth, managing to go quite deep before she gagged. She rapidly fellated him using one hand for guidance, while her other hand slipped down onto her pussy and began playing.

Don could not last long and when he came, he was delighted that Jeannie swallowed -- something she had never done before. Her first husband sometimes forced her to suck him off, but she spat it out afterwards.

*****

Don walked Jeannie home -- she told him the address and he knew the area, so he was able to navigate easily. At the door, their combined libidos were still raging, but Jeannie was starting to come to her senses. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever anticipate sex on her first date with a man! Okay, it wasn't actually proper intercourse sex, but she had never had an orgasm like it.

Don began to sense her reticence, but at the same time instinctively knew that she would welcome him into her home - and bed - if he asked. But he decided that the game they were playing required patience and so he told her that he should go now.