Beach Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Cal and Natalie share intimate details over dinner.
11.7k words
4.75
9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was deliciously simple. It's hard to beat a good burger and a cold beer after a long day at the beach. Tara had seasoned the meat perfectly. Then, I grilled them like a pro. I flipped them just once, never mashing the burgers into the grill. Natalie and Cal both gushed with compliments over the food. Cal and I even ate two burgers. We all feasted on chips, pasta salad and fruit. We offered to make our guests margaritas, but Cal and Natalie were content to drink beer with us.

We sat at the small square, wooden dining table just off the kitchen. I sat across from Cal with Tara to my right. Tara wore a pair of short khaki shorts and a tight white T-shirt knotted at her side, exposing a hint of her abdomen. Natalie wore a pair of jeans with a loose-fitting red button up top. Cal sported a pair of jeans with a polo shirt while I had on loose navy shorts with a gray T-shirt. As chips crunched and cans of beer popped, we listened to Natalie tell us a little more about her flower child ways as a teenager. She had smoked a lot of pot in high school and just before she joined the Army. She had dreamed of working on a ranch out West for a time, but she grew to love health care while serving. The more I listened to Natalie, the more attractive I found her. Despite her age, a youthful vigor shined through her skin and smile. And it didn't hurt that her top was unbuttoned one button too many to be deemed decent It was most likely an accident. Regardless, the top wisps of her black bra and an ample helping of cleavage could easily be discerned. I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at her heaving breasts. The bra she was wearing appeared expensive, and I imagined she looked stunning wearing only it. Any guilt I felt catching a peek at Natalie was assuaged when I saw Cal appraising my own wife's figure.

I couldn't be angry at Cal. I knew Tara was gorgeous and that she was all mine. Frankly, I liked the guy. He was quick-witted and smart. As Tara served us brownies from a mix and ice cream, Cal opined on the United States' current military strategies in the global theatre. Tara then shared her views on the state of elementary education in North Carolina. I dished on how commercial lending is shaping up to affect the economy in the coming months. It was all mundane, yet pleasant conversation.

By the time we finished dessert, the conversation had begun to wane. It appeared that Cal and Natalie were about to head home as I began clearing plates from the table. Then, my wife surprised me. She was taking a pull from her beer at the table when she looked at Natalie and asked, provocatively, "So, do we get to hear the story about the nude beach in France?" I nearly dropped the plates. Cal and Natale's faces both turned red, but they smiled. Cal guffawed.

"Oh goodness young lady, I'm not so sure you're ready for that story!" Cal laughed. Tara turned and gave me an impish grin, then laughed drunkenly. I playfully reprimanded Tara as I rinsed some dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher.

"Sweetheart! Let's not chase our guests out the door after such a nice dinner!" I was embarrassed for all of us, but admittedly I enjoyed my wife's sudden boldness. I had forgotten that Cal began the tale at the beach when Natalie stopped him. I didn't mind if they wanted to share this story.

Tara turned back to Cal and Natalie. She said sweetly, "I'm drunk, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for making you uncomfortable. We've never been to a nude beach is all and it sounds exciting!" Tara then looked over at Cal, then taking another drink of her beer said mischievously, "As much as I've enjoyed discussing our jobs, nude beaches seem much more interesting at present." She flashed them both a smile and leaned back in her chair, running her fingers around her beer can languidly.

Cal and Natalie paused, then looked at each other. They too were drunk and were grinning ear to ear. Cal shrugged at his wife. Natalie nodded and then turned to my wife. "That's alright Tara." Natalie exhaled and grinned back at her. "I don't mind at all. I just didn't expect that you'd remember Cal's comment from earlier." Natalie reached over and pinched Cal's shoulder as if to scold him, but she rubbed him flirtatiously. "I'm afraid we might open pandora's box here, so be forewarned." She then gave me a wink. I didn't yet know what that meant, but my cock instinctively twitched when she said it.

Cal added, "It IS a damn good story. We just don't want to make YOU uncomfortable with it." He was looking at Tara when he said this. "It's not for polite conversation. Hell, we've only told this to a few very close friends over the years given its...," Cal paused, searching for the words. He looked over to his wife, who was raising an eyebrow.

She helped him out. "Its sexual nature," Natalie blurted out to us. Cal chortled but Natalie looked at him defensively. "What?" she asked, "That's not what you were thinking?" All Cal could do was to turn red and laugh more. Natalie turned to us both. She leaned in and spoke softly, "We spent a few wonderful days on the French Riviera a few years ago. Cal and my marriage had fallen into a bit of a rut when we hit our 40's. Nothing unusual for married couples, you know? That year for our anniversary we decided to be exotic and travel to the south of France. We booked a little beach bungalow in a small resort that was fairly private. As chance would have it, the resort was within walking distance of a nude beach. It took a couple of days to warm up to the idea, but we decided to try it out. And, as it turned out, it ignited something inside of us both. It really inspired something deep inside of us; we..." Natalie paused, then leaned in and said softly, "We pushed our sexual boundaries the rest of the weekend. It was amazing. We'd love to share the story with you, but it's not for the faint of heart is all. Hell, maybe it will inspire you when you get older and your love life starts to become routine." Tara's eyes were wide, but she was grinning. I joined my wife at the table and looked over at her. I shrugged, she nodded and smiled.

Tara said, "Natalie, we're flattered that you want to spare our virgin ears. I'm certain you won't shock or offend us. And, as you said, maybe us youngins' can learned something." My wife slid her chair closer to me and sidled up to me. "Besides, after that set up, how can we say no? We'd love to hear about your trip." I put my arm around Tara and took a long drink of my beer. Here we go.

"You sure about that, darlin'? We haven't shared this about us to many people," Natalie said.

"Oh come on baby, after what we shared this afternoon I think it's fine. I love hearing you tell it," Cal said, then looked up at me and winked. I smiled and turned red. I looked at my wife and saw that Tara was blushing too. Finally, we all just burst out laughing. The light tension in the room was released. No one spoke more about it, but we finally acknowledged that we had heard Cal and Natalie having sex in the shower. I didn't know at the time that Cal had watched Tara in the window as I fucked her as well. I brought us each one more beer while the laughing died down.

"Thank you Aaron," Cal said as I slid a silver can of brew in front of him. "But if you all don't mind, I need something a little stronger to make it through this." With that, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out an old leather wallet. Unfolding it, he pulled out a swollen joint that appeared to be freshly rolled. He pinched it and held it upright in front of us. "It's your place of course, I take no offense if you don't want me to light up here." Tara and I hadn't smoke pot in years, not since we had graduated college. Admittedly, I preferred it to drinking beer back in those days. But the fear of random drug tests at my job had slowly weaned my desire for pot as I grew older. Tara had only tried it a few times herself. However, I found myself nearly salivating at the prospect of unwinding with some good weed.

I looked over at my wife and seeing no resistance, I said, "Sure Cal, under one condition. You have to pass it this way." Cal grinned and nodded.

"You got it, partner. This is the good stuff. You won't be disappointed." Call pulled a lighter from his pocket and lit the joint. Taking a few quick puffs, he looked at Natalie and nodded, insinuating that he wanted her to tell the story. The older woman took a long pull from her beer and set it on the wooden table. The clank of the can as it connected with the table was crystal clear as Tara and I sat silent in anticipation. The haze of marijuana smoke circulated under the table light, and Natalie began.

"Tara, Aaron, as you both may have figured, I am a bit of a free spirit. I've done my share of drugs, love the outdoors, listen to jam bands, grow some of my own food, the whole nine yards. Some people might say that I am 'out there', but in truth I am just very comfortable with who I am." She paused and took the joint from her husband. Taking a slow pull, she inhaled deeply, not breaking eye contact with Tara. "And when I say comfortable with who I am, I mean all parts of me. Including my sexuality. I had a few boyfriends in high school, but it was during my time in the Army that I explored with women." Tara and I both now drank heartily from our beer cans. This WAS going to be interesting. Cal pulled Natalie close to him as she continued.

"I'm not a lesbian. But I find some women very attractive. Their smell, their curves, they're just...beautiful creatures. I made a lot of friends in the Army and one or two I got to know very closely. I guess when you're away from home and in close confines sometimes those things might happen. I enjoyed exploring their bodies and learning more about my own desires. I was young and it was fun. Of course, I eventually met Cal and that changed my life. Not only was he and still is a wonderful man," she paused and took a shorter puff on the joint and rubbed Cal's shoulder. She again stared at Tara. "But his beautiful cock reminded me that at the end of the day, I like men." Tara nearly spat her beer out and flushed. I laughed and Cal just shook his head.

"Damn!" Was all I could manage. "You all do keep it spicy!" I said, laughing.

Natalie grinned and laughed, passing me the joint. She said, "Hey, I warned you this story wasn't for the faint of heart. Besides, you know what I mean. Cal is still the man of my dreams. We immediately had a strong physical connection and I got pregnant not long after we were married. Not long after that, I retired from the military to focus on starting a family. Thus, that chapter of my life closed temporarily."

"What do you mean by that chapter?" I asked.

"I mean I stopped letting other women lick my pussy, honey." Natalie laughed. Cal hooted at this and Tara flushed, hitting me on the shoulder like I was an idiot. Natalie was trying to euphemize her exploits, but after my dumb question she just spelled it out plainly. I turned beet red as Tara buried her head in her hands. There was a sensuality in Natalie's gaze as she looked at me before she continued. She seemed to relish in making me feel awkward, and at the same time arousing me.

"Oh, uh. Yeah of course, sorry. Stupid," I stammered, beet red.

"It's okay Aaron. I also meant just exploring in general. Soon, we had young kids to raise and that required all our energies. I don't mean to dissuade you all from having children. It's a wonderful experience. But, for a good decade or more, you don't have much time for yourself. Sex is a luxury and is often hurried when you do get it. By the time our kids reached high school, the passion in Cal and I's marriage was non-existent. We both knew it and it was depressing. We felt old. But, when we took that trip to France and saw the nude beach, we both got that special tingle between our legs again." Natalie winked at us both. I took a hit from the joint and inhaled deeply. "Excitement!" Natalie punctuated.

"You know I've always wanted to go to a nude beach!" Tara said, perking up. "Aaron is too self-conscious, even though he's hardly got anything to worry about." Tara chuckled and rubbed my back. Natalie raised her eyebrow at this comment. Tara went on, "I just think it would be exhilarating!"

"Oh, it IS darling, that's the fun of it! The thrill of being naked in public. The hot sun and cool water on your bare skin!" Natalie reached over and patted Tara's hand. "You two need to try it sometime. Especially before you have kids. Most of the people there are fat old farts, like us. You two would shine!" The two of them put their arms around each other, smiling.

"Oh stop, you both look great!" Tara beamed.

Natalie thanked her for the compliment but countered, "Trust me darlin, I've seen your beach bodies. Neither of you have anything to be self-conscious about." It was Tara's turn to thank Natalie for the compliment. Natalie continued, "So we travel to the French Riviera for a week. Our kids go stay at Cal's brother while we are away. We had saved for several years for this trip and worked hard, so we felt we had earned it. We noted the nude beach when we arrived. We sort of laughed about it as we relaxed on the regular beach. We also took a day trip through the country."

"I've heard it's amazing over there," I added, taking a drink from my beer.

"Oh my God, Aaron. The beaches are pristine. The resort was mostly couples and our little bungalow was secluded just off the beach itself. We slept, ate, drank like kings and queens for the first few days." Natalie beamed. I took another hit from the joint. I moved to pass it to Cal, but to my surprise, Tara took the joint from me.

"It was just perfect," Cal said, gesturing with his arm to emphasize the point. "Everyone there was so nice. The staff was very attentive, the weather was phenomenal. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation. We realized how badly we needed some time away together."

"We know how that feels," Tara said, grabbing my hand and caressing it under the table.

"Just wait until you have kids, hon'!" Natalie winked at us. "Anyway, Cal and I are making love like teenagers the first two days. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. Vacation sex is always good. But one night as we were lying in bed, I whisper to him that I want to try the nude beach the next day. And this startles him. 'Are you serious?', he asked me," Natalie said in mockingly deep voice, imitating her husband.

Cal smiled. "I don't sound like that!" Cal protested. He then looked at Tara, who was still just holding the joint. He grinned at my wife and said, "Sweetheart, it won't work unless you put your mouth around it." Tara gasped and her eyes grew wide, giggling. I burst out laughing and Natalie hit her husband on the shoulder playfully.

"Cal!" Natalie laughed. "You old pervert!"

The older man chortled, "What? I mean the joint. I'm ready for another toke and she's just holding it!" He winked at Tara.

Giggling, she said, "Goodness, where are my manners?" She then struggled to light the joint, taking a light puff at first. Then, gaining confidence, she looked at me and slowly parted her lips and extended her tongue out from her mouth. Taking the underside of the joint, she pulled the apparatus into her mouth slowly. Then winking at me, she lit it and inhaled slowly. I was stone silent. And rock hard.

"Better?" Tara asked Cal, turning to the older man. He had a grin a mile wide and nodded slowly.

"Looks like we have a couple of perverts at the table!" Natalie grinned. "Bravo, young lady!" Tara then slid the joint over to Cal. Cal picked up the story as he grabbed it.

"So, my wife tells me she wants to get naked on the beach. And she wants me to get naked too. I was taken by surprise. I thought nude beaches were for fat weirdos and hippies. I didn't want to go sharing my goods in the blazing sun, that was for sure. But Natalie was persistent. She has a certain way about her." He leaned in and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek.

Natalie said, "I kept telling him how exciting it would be. Like skinny dipping as teenagers. Something new to spice up our marriage. He was content with the good vacation sex we were having. And to be fair, it was fantastic. But then, I sold him." She turned and winked.

Cal took a toke and spoke slowly, "She told me how wet it made her, thinking of being on the nude beach. She told me the only thing I had to worry about was that she might jump me in public!" Cal laughed.

Tara squeezed my hand again under the table. I was truly curious about this aspect of the beach, and I asked Cal, "Didn't you get jealous at all? I mean, having all these strange men leering at your wife on the beach. Didn't that bother you?"

Cal nodded and replied, "Sure it did, at first. That was also part of why I was hesitant. But then," he paused and took another long toke on the joint. He turned to Natalie, suddenly a bit sensual. "Then something happened in my brain. I started picturing my beautiful wife naked on that pristine sand. Laying out and drawing the attention of other men." He stoked her hair softly as she gazed into his eyes. "Jealousy then gave way to my surprise, arousal."

"It turned you on?" I asked, also surprised. Cal nodded. He stroked his wife's hair twice more, letting his hand drift down and lightly brush her cleavage on the first pass. The second time he did it, he did something unusual. Almost sleight of hand, as his right hand fell over his wife's chest, the seemingly sweet gesture turned much more erotic. It was quick, but unmistakable. He unbuttoned another button on his wife's top. Natalie's ample breasts surged against her bra at his touch and she sighed, not acknowledging what he had done directly to us. She just grinned at her husband. I began to caress Tara's hand under the table which was on my knee by this point. My cock was quivering in my shorts, aching to be released. Cal then turned back to me.

"Yup. I know, it was strange. The thought of other men lusting after my wife- leering at her big tits, her round ass and wanting to fuck her had me hot! Not angry as you might expect. I felt lucky to have such a goddess for a wife. I mean, think of all the poor bastards on the beach who wished their wife looked like mine!" Cal threw his hands up triumphantly.

Tara said, "Aww, that's so sweet!" smiling. This diffused the sensuality in the air, at least for a moment. Natalie turned back to us, the front of her lacy black bra now in clear view to us beneath her red button-up top. Her tits were spilling out and I desperately wanted Cal to finish undressing his wife. I wanted her tits in my mouth, to throw her on the table and take her right there.

"Isn't it?" Natalie said cheerily. "Now, the next day we gingerly stepped out on to the nude portion of the beach. It wasn't as crowded as the regular beach, but it wasn't empty. And to our collective surprise, there were some really good looking people out." Natalie grabbed the joint and leaned into Tara as she said, "There were a lot of nice dicks, Tara. I mean, c'mon. I love Cal's, but I can't deny that it wasn't thrilling to see some hard bodies and thick cocks. And look, there were a lot of gorgeous women too. Cal, you didn't mind looking yourself, did you honey?" she smiled at her husband.

"Not at all!" Cal grinned, patting his wife.

"So anyway, we find our spot on the beach and the moment of truth arrives. I'm wearing this low cut white bikini. My stomach was a little too big for it, but I figured what the hell. I wasn't going to be wearing it long. So, we set up our chairs, towels and umbrella. Finally, I turned to Cal for the moment of truth." She squared up to us and mimed her actions as she spoke. "I slowly unhooked my bikini top and slid the straps off." She reached behind herself, then pulled the sides of her red top apart, mimicking what she had done at the beach. "My tits were free, and I nearly jumped at the sensation of the beach air on them. I was terrified!" Natalie giggled. Her tits bounced and swayed. I was engrossed. "But I was also thrilled. I then slid down my bikini bottoms. Right in front of Cal. His jaw was in the sand, but he was also rock hard." I took the joint and lit a toke.