Beach Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara had her mouth slightly agape and muttered, "And...they just left?"

"Yes," Natalie said. "Whatever spell was cast had been broken and they understood without knowing English. They smiled meekly and nodded to us, sort of an awkward 'thank you' I supposed. Then, they turned and walked back out into the darkness and the beach. I don't think we've slept as soundly in our whole lives as we did that night." Natalie now looked at Cal. She had genuine love for him in her eyes, and they kissed. Just long enough where it was a little awkward, but not impolite. Astonished at what I just heard, I leaned back in my chair with a quiet thud and put my hands behind my head.

"Wow. Holy fucking shit, wow!" I stood and looked at Tara, who was equally blown away.

"I told you it was a good story." Cal chuckled with Natalie, who was raising her eyebrows at us.

Tara still had her hand on my cock though she had stopped stroking. I needed immediate release and Tara was drunk and at a loss for words. I just laughed and shook my head and told them, "Cal. Natalie. That is seriously some wild shit. I mean...damn. You were right, that was an amazing story." I took a deep breath.

The room was silent for a few moments. I needed be inside Tara. Immediately. I didn't want to be impolite, but I wanted our guests to vanish so I could fuck my wife. So, I looked at my watch and said, "Wow, what a crazy day. I really enjoyed it, you all. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think it's time we get to bed."

"Yeah God, it's late," Tara said, looking around to the clock on the kitchen range.

"Oh geez, you're right. Cal, we need to get going honey," Natalie cooed to her husband. With that we ushered them out the door. We exchanged formalities about nice meeting them and all that and maybe we'd see them on the beach tomorrow. Tara and I couldn't get them out of the door quickly enough. Seconds after we locked the front door of the beach house, I stole my wife back to the master bedroom and tore her clothes from her body.

I hardly had time to savor the cute yellow bra and panties she had underneath her shorts and t-shirt. I stripped her down as she stood near the foot of the bed, me on my knees as I slid her clothes off. My tongue found the soft strip of hair between her legs as I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs and clenched them on her luscious ass. Pulling Tara closer to my mouth, she gasped as my tongue knifed hungrily between her lips. She ran her hands through my hair and leaned her head back in ecstasy. My cock was aching, and I couldn't be selfless for long.

I stood up and faced my wife. I kissed her passionately, our mouths open and hungry. I grabbed her just under her butt and pulled her up. Tara instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and continued kissing me as I carried her onto the bed. Instead of laying her on her back, I moved to a kneeling position on the soft mattress. I put my forearm under Tara's ass for a moment as a seat, as I used my free hand to guide my cock towards her sopping sex.

As I mentioned earlier, I pack a little heat below the waist. Between 7-8 inches hard, I am plenty for a girl the size of Tara. Even in our most passionate moments, it takes a few moments for me to comfortably slide all the way inside of her. That night however, I impaled her immediately. She grunted, "Ugh, Fuck yes!" as she took all of me at once. Then, in one of my favorite positions, I roughly ground and bounced Tara. Using my knees as leverage, I can easily hold Tara by the ass and thighs as she holds on to me. She clawed at my back. She lapped at my ears. Her hips bucked and swayed in rhythm. She put her head on my shoulder and rested it there as I continued to drive into her. Her hair was falling about my face. I could smell her shampoo, the beach, her sweat...it was intoxicating. We were both panting like mad.

Next, I wanted to see her toned body in totality. Bringing my right arm up and across her back, I leaned up and forward to lay her torso on the mattress. I remained kneeling, with her legs still spread out around me. Still inside of her, I continued to thrust gently for a few moments while she acclimated herself to the slight downward angle. She flashed me a wicked smile and stretched her arms over her head. She knew I loved seeing her like this. She arched her back and moaned. I relished the sight of her small nipples at full attention. I moaned with pleasure as I watched my slick cock ease out, then disappear inside of her. Tara purred like a jungle cat and rubbed my forearms. She looked at me lustfully.

"God I love your body, baby," she said, admiring my rippled torso.

"You are a goddess, Tara," I whispered loudly, admiring each sinew of muscle that stretched and pulled all over her writhing body. I fell onto her and picked up my pace. Tara greedily wrapped her toned legs around my back and pulled me in.

"Fuck me hard, Aaron," she whispered in my ear. For the next 30 seconds I concerned myself with my pleasure and my pleasure alone, without regard for the well-being of my wife. I brought my hips into overdrive and wrapped both of my arms under Tara. I pulled her up off the bed as I simultaneously drove my cock deep into her dripping pussy. In the periphery I hear her moaning uncontrollably. For the next 30 seconds we were primal. Lost in lust. The whole bed shook violently as I fucked my wife harder and harder. The tingling sensation in my balls picked up resonance and my hard shaft stretched even further into Tara's pussy. She was screaming.

"Cum in me, Aaron. Cum in my hot pussy!" I heard her shriek in my ear. As if on command my muscles contracted, and a wave of pleasure cast over me. A firehose was unleashed between my legs. I ground myself into Tara's soft mound of hair, trying to massage her clit in the process. As hot semen flooded her pussy, the tingling in Tara's clit also resonated more strongly. In a glorious moment, the wave of ecstasy that had overcome me, spilled over to her. She relaxed her legs around me and dug her fingernails into my back. "Oh God Yes!" Tara moaned in delight. She held me close and savored every drop of cum I shot into her. Our orgasms subsided gradually, before finally I collapsed on her in exhaustion.

For what seemed like forever, we floated on a cloud together. I got up and flipped on the fan to cool us off. I resumed my position face down on the bed, one arm slung across Tara as she lay on her back. Our thirst for one another had been slaked, and now we reveled in the afterglow. After about an hour of languid caresses and half sleep, I got up to use the bathroom. I instinctively flipped on the light and winced as I shut the bathroom door. My eyes took a few seconds to acclimate to the brightness of the room. I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. Damn that was good sex. Damn, that was a good day. I thought to myself proudly. I replayed the events of the day in my head. We made love, went to the store, had a good lunch, met a fun couple, sort of watched them have sex, made them dinner, listened to one of their ribald sex tales...Damn, life was crazy sometimes.

I chuckled to myself softly as I washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror. I suddenly recalled a few of the comments Cal and Natalie had made to us throughout the night. The comments that made it seem as if they knew we had heard them in the shower. How did they know? I still felt a little light-headed and tipsy, so even though I probably should have let it go, my curiosity got the better of me.

I flipped off the light to the bathroom and shuffled back to bed. Tara was now laying on her stomach under a sheet, her arms crossed under a pillow and her head was turned towards me. Her eyes were closed but having rolled over I knew she was awake. I said offhand as I crawled under the sheet with her, "God, that was amazing. What a wild night." I kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.

She grinned. Purring, she said, "Mmmm, yes it was baby. That was wonderful." I kept my eyes open and propped my head up on my hand as I laid on my side, facing Tara. I caressed her upper back and hair. She loved when I did that. I loved doing it.

"Cal and Natalie are a trip, right? That was really random today," I said softly.

"Ha, yeah you could say that. They were a lot of fun though. At least I thought so? You?" Tara opened her eyes sleepily and smiled at me.

"Yeah, they are. It's cool seeing a couple not only their age, but who have been married as long as they have, to still be...uh, active?" I stuttered the last part, searching for the words. Tara laughed softly.

"That's one way to put it," Tara said before closing her eyes. She would drift back asleep if I kept stroking her back.

I watched her for a minute, then mustering a little courage, I asked her, "Babe?"

"Hmmm?" she replied.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, leaning in a little.

"Of course, sweetheart," she cooed.

"It's not a big deal, but I was thinking about the crazy conversation at dinner tonight. I could be imagining this, but it seemed to me that Cal and Natalie knew that we had seen and heard them in the shower. Did you pick up on this?" Tara opened her eyes.

"Why, did they say anything to you?" she asked. Her tone surprised me a little. It was soft, but just a touch defensive.

"No, not at all," I said. "And it wouldn't have been a big deal if you had. They each made a comment or two that led me to believe they knew we had spied on them. Cal one time gave you an especially knowing look. It wasn't bad, I just remember it being a tad awkward for a moment. Maybe it was all the drinking, but I wanted to ask you if you had said something." Tara looked at me and shook her head softly.

"No...ah...no, I didn't...um... say a word to them. I know what you mean about the look though, that was a little strange." Again, her tone was odd. She stammered at first as if she was evading the question, but then finished her answer definitively like she wanted to close the subject. I expanded my strokes on her back. I wouldn't have been mad if she had told them, I just found myself curious. And a little turned on. Especially now that I sensed she wasn't telling me everything.

"It's okay if you did, babe. Today got wild. A couple of times. I have to confess that it was a little weird at first...but I was really turned on by their story tonight."

"I could tell." Tara smiled. "I was not expecting it, but I was too. This afternoon also...watching them."

"Yeah, me too. Hearing them...just made me so...hot." Tara nodded and her eyes got wide. She had a mischievous smile on her face. She was still a little tipsy like I was. She wasn't telling me something. I knew it. When you are with someone for so long, you get a keen sense of your partner. I grinned back at her. My heart began to beat faster. She was currently debating whether to tell me or not. It wasn't bad, per se. But she was either embarrassed or afraid I still might get mad.

I laughed awkwardly and said, "What? What is it babe?"

"No...it's nothing," she stammered and buried her face in the pillow for second.

"Sweetheart...tell me. It's okay, I just want to know how they knew."

Tara spun her face around so she was again looking at me. She parted her lips and said softly, "This afternoon by the window...I saw him." I looked at her, confused and giggled.

"Yeah, I know Tara. We were both there, remember? We saw them in the shower." Tara smiled and shook her head slowly.

"No. I saw him. We saw their legs and feet. But, when you leaned back and really started fucking me...I saw Cal," she said.

"What?!" I shot. Tara recoiled a little, started. I rubbed her back and apologized. "Shit, babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that so loud. It's okay, you just surprised me!" I thought back to me fucking Tara from behind today. She was right. When I was really in the throes of lust, the shower was out of my line of sight. I was focused on my wife's gorgeous ass and thoughts of Natalie's big tits. But I wasn't watching the shower. "What did I miss?" I said softly. I leaned in and played with her hair and kissed her forehead.

She was a little hesitant given my reaction 10 seconds ago, but she relented. "At first..." she began softly. "I saw what you saw. I was as much turned on listening to them as I was the little we could see. I mean, we could tell that Natalie was sucking Cal's dick in there, but we really couldn't see it. It...it really got me hot," she confessed.

"It got us both hot, baby," I reassured her and again stroked her hair. I brought my thumb down as I caressed her cheek and she gave it a light kiss. She took a breath.

"At some point Cal must have wanted a better angle. At some point after you backed up...Cal poked his head out of the top of the enclosure."

"Oh shit, did he hear us?" I laughed. Tara smiled.

"No, no I don't think so. I think he was just really into the blowjob. It looked like he stood up on the frame or the seat itself. He didn't see me right away. He just had this possessed look on his face...he was...he was fucking Natalie's face, and really into it!" Tara giggled. "He was making these contorted faces like," Tara pursed her lips and then opened her mouth while trying not to laugh, mimicking what she had seen. "It's funny now that I think back to it...but in that moment Aaron...my God, it was actually really hot. Is that bad?" I shook my head slowly.

"No babe. It's not bad. It sounds like a rush. I mean, I don't necessarily need to see Cal, but if I had seen Natalie's face, I admit it probably would have been hot too," I told her.

"You like her tits, don't you?" Tara grinned and rubbed my chest. I shook my head and tried to mumble a defensive comment while reassuring her of her beauty. Tara laughed. "It's okay sweetheart, she's got a great set of boobs. She's not a bad looking woman, Aaron. If you didn't like her tits, there would be something wrong with you!"

I managed to stammer a, "Well, yeah...sure." I tempered my enthusiasm for Natalie's breasts. There is a difference between telling your wife another woman is attractive and has nice tits, and another thing altogether to tell her you'd love to slide your hard cock between them before fucking her brains out. "So, was Cal embarrassed when he noticed you watching?" I said, moving the topic away from Natalie's tits.

"He did a double take..." Tara started, now looking over my shoulder absently, recreating the scenario in her head. "But he didn't stop. He was so worked up, it looked like he hardly broke stride...He smiled at me." Tara didn't look at me for a moment after saying that. The atmosphere in the room changed in that moment. I instantly envisioned this older man ogling my wife, who was naked in the window. I felt jealous and a little angry that my wife didn't pull back and hide herself from him. But in the same instant, my cock twitched and came to life. My heart rate picked up. To my surprise, I was aroused hearing this. Tara looked at me evenly, looking for a reaction. My mouth was slightly open, my mind processing this. I didn't want her to stop talking though. I stroked her head and cheek again.

"Whoa...that must have been a real treat for him, baby. I can't blame the man for smiling," I said softly. She kissed my fingers as they moved past her lips. "Did you smile back?" I asked her. It came out more timidly than I would have liked. Again, Tara was gauging my feelings before I answered. I shot her a devilish grin and said, "Did you baby?"

She paused, gave me a guilty smile and whispered, "Yes...I smiled back at him." Remembering that afternoon, she had arched her back and stuck her ass out almost exaggeratingly so a few times...she had been showing off! She waited a few moments to see if I would be angry or jealous. I was a little of both, again. But I wanted to hear more.

"You were putting on a show, weren't you?" I inched closer to her as I asked this, stroking her hair. This time, I let my fingers linger on her lips. I again reassured her that I was okay with any answer she gave. "You are so sexy, baby." She took the cure, and kissed my fingertips for a moment, sucking them lightly before she answered. This time a little more assertively.

"Yes...I can't really explain, but after he smiled at me...I became possessed by lust. I didn't just not mind him seeing me... I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to see my tits, I wanted him to watch me get fucked."

My cock swelled. My wife just told me that not only did another man see her naked but saw her naked getting fucked by me. But she loved it. My mouth became dry and my heart was racing. Moreover, my cock was now hard. I moved even closer to Tara under the sheets so I was against her hip as she lay on her stomach. My erection pressed into her.

"What else?" I asked lustfully as I rubbed my stiff cock against her. Tara's eyes glazed over, and she turned on her side now to face me. She reached down beneath the sheet and took me in her hands. She stroked me softly and went on.

"I put on a show for him, and he went wild. He stared at me and would look down at Natalie every few seconds. She couldn't have known what was going on, but we know now of course that he told her later. It was so erotic. I could only see his face, but I could tell he was really giving Natalie his cock. A few times he threw his head back...I imagined she was licking his balls or taking him deep. It only pushed me further. I grabbed my breasts for him and even licked my lips while I watched him get his dick sucked."

I kept stroking Tara, stopping at her mouth to let her suck my fingers before descending to massage her nipples and breasts. She stroked my cock and I gasped. Tara took this opportunity to lean in and kiss my neck. She spoke as she did this.

"I was in a trance. This man we just met a few hours before was now feasting his eyes on my body. I know he was getting an amazing blowjob from his wife. But what really turned me on...what really got me hot..." she stretched up and licked my ear right before she said, "What really sent me over the top was I knew he wanted to fuck me. He wanted my mouth on his hard cock." I groaned in pleasure as Tara pressed my cock between her thighs. I stuck my fingers in her mouth and she sucked. "He wanted me to be on my knees for his dick, baby. I could see it in his eyes." She bit my shoulder.

"I bet he did, baby," I moaned.

Tara slid down beneath she sheets. I was moaning as she stroked me. I could have died when she put her mouth around my dick. She said assertively, "I bet Natalie thought about sucking your big cock, baby. You thought about her sucking your cock today at the beach, didn't you?" she said between breaths as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft. She caressed my balls as she sucked. She then asked again, "Didn't you?" and took my length deep in her wanton mouth.

"Oh God baby...yes, yes I wanted her to suck my dick." I could feel her hair dancing wildly around my stomach and thighs and she soaked my hard member with her spit. I looked down and saw the sheet swaying and bobbing and she enthusiastically pleasured me. I gasped and I could feel her smile.

"What else did you want to do to her, Aaron?" she cooed. I looked down in the dim light. She kept sucking as I pulled the sheets back. I was in ecstasy as I watched my bride working my hard cock, with a devilish grin. I gave her a look that asked, are you serious? She nodded slowly and said again, "Aaron...tell me what you wanted to do to Natalie." She darted the tip of her tongue over the tip of my shaft as she asked. I fell back on the sheets.

"I wanted her tits...I wanted to suck them...grab them..."

"Oh yeah baby, I know you did." She bobbed harder. I kept going.