Beach Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck baby, I wanted her on top of me. I wanted her to ride me and watch those big tits sway and heave in my face. Fuck Tara...I wanted my cock inside of her." Tara licked me from tip to base and teased my balls.

"I saw that way she looked at you. I know she wanted that. You know what else she wanted?" I looked down again at Tara's deep blue eyes as she looked at me. She adorned my shaft with small kisses. I just looked at her with my mouth wide open. She said, "She wanted you to cum deep inside of her. She wanted your hot cum in her wet pussy...and her mouth..."

I groaned. The image of Natalie riding me and begging for me to cum inside of her was too much. Tara saw that I was close and stroked me fervently while she sucked the tip of my cock. I heard her moan.

"Oh yes...cum, Aaron...cum for me." It didn't take long. Seconds later my back arched, and I shot streams of cum into the air and into my wife's waiting mouth. It had been a long time since she had swallowed me, but tonight she couldn't get enough. She took me in her mouth until I had long softened and come down from my orgasm. I was breathing heavily when she joined me up at the top of the bed. She kissed my chest and neck, then finally on my lips. I could still smell the booze and sex on her breath. It was intoxicating. She found her place nestled next to me on her pillow. Within minutes we were both asleep, spent. We had no clue in that moment that our relationship with Cal and Natalie was far from over. In fact, it was just beginning to smolder.