Beach Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby!" Cal lightly protested, grinning.

"Well, you were." She continued. "I could have hung my towel on you!" Cal relented.

"Aaron I tell you, the sight of her with her trimmed pussy," he then paused and looked at Tara, "I'm sorry, that word doesn't bother you does it?"

Tara laughed, "Cal, I think we're beyond that now. Don't you?"

He shrugged. "Just making sure we're not getting too graphic. I told you this was a good story." I nodded in agreement. Tara then pulled her hand back under the table and began to feel my cock through my shorts. She turned to me and gave me a look. Even she was surprised how aroused I was. She gave me a mischievous grin. God I love my wife.

Cal continued, "Buddy, I nearly came in my shorts right there looking at my sexy ass wife. I saw a few other men nearby immediately take notice. I was frozen stiff with excitement. Natalie finally had to snap me out of it. She said, 'C'mon Cal, don't leave me hanging!' So, I took a deep breath and shrugged off my suit. I had a huge hard on, but what the hell, right? When in Rome! I lay down on my stomach on a beach towel to calm down while Natalie began sunning herself on her back."

"I would be SO nervous!" Tara gushed. She then took the joint and lit it. "But that's so cool you took that risk. How was the rest of the day? I mean, was it weird being around other naked couples?"

Natalie shook her head. "Not weird at all, actually. It was just like any other beach just without clothes. We met a few other couples. Some spoke English, some just a little. We tried a little French. It was delightful. But I admit there was a certain sensuality about it."

"That French couple." Cal interjected. Looking at us, he said, "We met a couple from the northern part of the country in town for the week on holiday also. They were about the same age as us. She was petite; shorter than Natalie but a little muscular. Good looking couple who knew a little English."

"She had these perky little tits and a rock-hard ass." Natalie pinched her husband. Cal grinned and went on, "The conversation was choppy, but we learned they too had children and were enjoying some time away. We shared some champagne and snacks and enjoyed the company. At some point we were all facing each other in our chairs having drinks. The sun was starting to go down and the beach was clearing out. During a lull, the Frenchman suddenly stands up to reach into a cooler for a bottle of water. 'Your wife is quite beautiful, monsieur.' He says. But as he stands up, we notice that he has a huge hard on. He takes a drink, pointing that thing right at my wife, smiling. Then he sits down as if nothing happened!" Cal exclaimed. Tara took a toke from the joint. Natalie then chimed in.

"That's not all!" she said, slamming her hand down on the table. "His wife then says, "My husband is not a liar' in her beautiful, sexy accent. And then she reaches over and starts fondling her husband's cock. Right there on the beach, she's looking at it casually, pulling and stroking him as he's just smiling at me."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Cal, did you knock that guy out?" Cal shook his head.

"No, it was weird. Natalie and I were both in sort of a trance. I was shocked because it happened so suddenly. I looked at his wife and she is smiling at me. Her nipples are stiff as she's stroking him. Then I look at Natalie and see that her nipples are swollen, and she's transfixed by this guy's dick!"

"Natalie!" Tara laughed.

Natalie shrugged. "I couldn't help it. Like Cal said, we were in this trance. I found myself stroking my own tits slowly as I watched her pull on him. Suddenly, I felt very primal. Out there, naked with all the others. Like we were animals, looking for mates. This man clearly wanted to fuck me, and in that moment, I wanted him to. I wanted to get down on my knees and suck him dry." Natalie was flush now, speaking animatedly with her hands.

Cal nodded, "I'll admit I wanted the little wife. It was like a switch was flipped in our instincts. Our bodies commanding us to screw right there. For 30 seconds, it was maybe the most erotic event of our lives."

"Well?" Tara asked, "What happened next?"

"We got cold feet," Natalie answered. "I'm sure they wanted us to come back to their hotel, but we quickly stood and told them good night. Politely, mind you. But we snapped out of it and basically ran back to our bungalow."

"You just ran off?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yes!" Cal shouted. "And then we fucked like rabbits! Best damn sex of our lives. I was a powder keg by that point, brother!" He laughed and took a pull of his beer. Wistfully, he then leaned back and said, "And boy, that kicked off some wild sex the rest of the week."

"A spark had been lit," Natalie added. As she spoke, the effect of the weed started to hit me. I was mesmerized by the older woman. Her breasts heaved, but I was transfixed by the other parts of her body: her tongue, the curves of her neck and shoulders. I could smell her hair next to me. While Tara lightly rubbed me over my shorts, I moved my hand onto her bare leg and stroked her thighs. Natalie was excited as she spoke. "We became more and more daring. After another day on the nude beach, we left all the shades drawn, but the windows open in our bungalow later that night. We were especially vocal that round, I mean LOUD. Anyone walking by the beach would have heard," she hooted and continued, "The next morning, Cal dared me to accept our room service breakfast in my loose, silk robe. I happily obliged!"

"That young man nearly had a heart attack! But he would have died happy!" Cal said.

Natalie leaned over and whispered. "I left it loosely tied so my tits were really showing." Natalie grabbed her breasts carelessly over her shirt with both hands and squeezed them proudly. My mouth was dry as for a moment I saw the tops of Natalie's nipples in that action. I wanted to cum right then. I surprised my wife and ran my hand up to her crotch, over the tops of her shorts and began to stroke her. She shot me a look and closed her legs reflexively. Natalie went on, "And the material was such that my nipples were really showing through. I even pretended to look around for my purse, bending over and looking around while this poor waiter tried to remain professional." Natalie shrieked giddily. Tara relaxed her legs and I heard a faint exhale part her lips as I gently fondled her pussy over her shorts. The material was hot. She was wet. Her finger stroked the top of my hand.

"It was so funny, but also so damn sexy!" Cal chimed in proudly. "That young man had a hell of a story to tell his friends later! And of course, we had sex right after breakfast. The whole time, I'm whispering all kinds of dirty talk in my wife's ear."

"Such as?" I asked, grinning.

Natalie paused, then filled us in. "Well Aaron, he was telling me how sexy I looked accepting the breakfast cart. And how badly the waiter wanted to fuck me. And how I wanted to fuck him and my husband at the same time." Tara literally spit out part of her beer. Cal howled and I blushed and hung my head to keep from laughing at my wife. Cal leaned over and planted a slow, deep kiss on Natalie. Then, grinning ear to ear, he raised his beer to us. Tara and I looked at each other, stunned yet impressed. The joint made its way around the table again as the laughter and chit chat died down.

Finally, when it seemed the story was over, Natalie spoke again. "It was amazing...but that was all pretty tame compared to what happened next." Natalie said softly, taking a drink. "The last night is really the story. Even for me, being a free spirit, the last night was truly daring. We didn't even plan it. It just happened." She looked over at Cal, who was shaking his head. I looked at Tara and she was staring at them, rapt. I put her hand back over my crotch under the table. I needed to be touched, badly. My lips pursed in anticipation.

Cal continued the story. "Our bungalow had these big French doors and windows that opened to the beach in the back. The bungalow wasn't very big, just a bedroom, small kitchenette and a nice bathroom. But the big draw is that you could literally walk right out onto the beach. There were a few palm trees around for shade and a little privacy, but otherwise you're just 50 yards from the water. It was fantastic. Again, GO. You won't be disappointed." He didn't have to sell me, it sounded fabulous. He went on. "The last night of our trip, we take a long walk on the beach after a late dinner. We both were very tipsy and kept drinking on the walk. We walked by a few folks we recognized from being on the beach all week. Then, we passed by the French couple. The guy with the big erection and his tight little wife. We gave them a polite toast and 'Bonjour!" as we walked by. They smiled and did the same. We walked for almost an hour, flirting and drinking the rest of our cocktails in plastic cups. When we returned to the bungalow, it was stuffy, so we opened up the windows and the big French doors to let the breeze in instead of the AC."

"The breeze was wonderful! If you can imagine, the curtains was wafting around in the dark. It was very romantic." Natalie giggled. "We both fell on the bed laughing because we were drunk. We only turned on the lamp by the bed, so it's very dim in the room. We begin figuring out if we were going to screw or just pass out."

Cal then added, "Right, for about 30 seconds I thought I might pass out. But, after we started to kiss, I definitely wanted to have sex. Natalie was wearing this purple low-cut dress and looked just stunning, so I quickly became inspired. We started making out and then I get up to close the windows and door. And that's when my wife rolls on her side to tell me..."

Cal turned to Natalie and she leaned towards us and whispered, "I told him 'No, I want you to pull the shades up and leave them open.' He turns to me slowly and asks, 'Are you sure? What if someone sees us?' And you know what I told him?" Natalie asked us, with a wicked smile.

"She tells me 'Well I guess they can watch. 'Cal said, eyes wide. "So, I leave the windows and shades open. Then I open the French doors and leave the curtains pulled over the entrance."

My cock twitched under the table in my shorts, straining against the material. It bumped against Tara's hand under the table. She stole a quick look at me, but I kept my gaze straight ahead. Tara turned away, but not before attending my cock with almost imperceptible strokes. I slowly moved my hips, aching for her to touch me harder. Though I knew it would be wildly inappropriate to cum right there at the table, I was so turned on by Natalie's breasts and this story, I didn't care.

Tara was lightly scratching her collarbone as Cal kept on. "My wife, mother of our children, stands up and unzips her dress right there. Now, remember there are probably a dozen or two people we had passed on the beach that night. There is a good chance someone could walk by. But in that moment, we didn't care. As soon as she did that, it was on. I stripped down and took her on the bed."

Tara must have sensed the story was about to get graphic, so she tried to stop Cal by ending the story for them. "Holy shit, that is crazy. You two are nuts!" she said. She grabbed my hand firmly; she must have become skittish. But Natalie kept on.

"That's not the crazy part, darling. At some point I am on top of Cal. Might have been five minutes in, might have been 20, I can't remember. But he has his head by the foot of the bed, just by chance. ..."

Cal then interrupted, "Just looking like a goddess. If you haven't noticed, Natalie has amazing tits. She's arching her back and moaning like a banshee, her body on full display!" Cal bragged proudly, leaning over and then pinching his wife.

Natalie smiled at him and doubled down, "He's not lying about my tits, y'all. I have to admit I looked and felt like a queen in that moment. I was putting on a show." Natalie then very slowly rubbed her hands up her exposed black bra and tits. She pulled the red material of her top well apart, then rubbed her neck as she leaned towards us. She caressed her tits as she went on. "We painted a very hot picture for anyone who might have walked by. And as it turned out...someone did see."

"No!" Tara gasped. She placed her hand back on my cock. I let out a slight moan.

"Yes. They did," Natalie said evenly. "The French couple. They had followed us." Tara turned beet red and buried her head in my shoulder. She squealed in embarrassment for them but kept touching me.

"No. Way! Oh my God I would be mortified!" Tara said and turned to the older couple, giggling.

"You think so?" Natalie raised her eyebrow at Tara and winked. She then took a drink and kept on. "Well, maybe you would be. I mean, under normal circumstances I guess we would have been freaked out. But the beach, the booze and the sensuality of the whole week just...I don't know, it just made it seem...okay"

"More than okay, actually," Cal interjected. "The French couple were carrying a bottle of champagne and four glasses, standing between the curtains of the French Doors. It was a bold maneuver, but I respected the hell out of it!"

Natalie grinned and said, "When I first saw them, I gasped. I startled them. They were standing, the man right behind the woman, just outside of the light cast by our room in the doorway. I instinctively covered my tits with my hands for a second." Natalie again grabbed her tits over her shirt to demonstrate. When she does this, I notice yet another button has been undone. We can clearly see that gorgeous bra under her shirt. Tara keeps rubbing my cock, more purposely now.

"They froze, wide-eyed," Cal said. "I had looked over after Natalie stops riding me. Now remember, I am drunk and really turned on. Normally I would have jumped up and chased them out, maybe kick this guy's ass."

"But you left the doors open, they must have thought you wanted company," I interjected.

Cal nodded. "Right. The whole sensuality of the previous afternoon came rushing back. The little wife is looking hot and she has this look on her face of complete lust. I didn't want them to go."

Natalie chimed back in, "They both were dressed for a nice meal. He had on linen pants and a white shirt with sandals, she had on this lovely violet and crimson dress. She had an exotic flower in her hair as well. And, his thick cock was clearly erect through his pants."

Cal then said, "So, after staring at each other for a few seconds, I break the ice. I slowly bring my hands up my wife's stomach..." Cal took his arm from around his wife and extended both his hands out in front of him on the table, demonstrating. Natalie holds my stare for a moment as he does this, again pushing her breasts forward on the table. "And I slowly run them up her body. The whole time I am looking right at this French woman. I then reach Natalie's hands and slowly pry them away from her body, exposing her to this couple."

Natalie continued, "I look down at him as if to say, 'What the hell?'. But Cal just gives me this impish grin. A wave of lust just washed over me in that moment I gave in. I don't think I've ever been so wet. I turned to the couple and smiled. I gave them a little nod as Cal massaged my breasts. They relax and I started to ride him again, slowly at first. Then, we put on a show for our new friends." Natalie said.

Tara and I were mesmerized. I glanced over and saw Tara running her hand through her hair and caressing her collarbone. She had beads of sweat above her lip. She was completely aroused.

"They loved it," Cal proclaimed. "The man starts kissing his wife' neck and pulling her skirt up. She's got this lacy white thong panty on. She reaches behind her and pulls his cock out of his pants. It was so damn hot. This pushes Natalie further, moaning like a banshee, leaning back on me so they can see her pussy going up and down on my dick. Hell, at one point she looks right at the man and started licking and sucking on her own nipples."

"Holy shit. Oh my...wow." I was panting. I placed my hand on Tara's crotch. She was soaking wet.

"I prefer a man to do it," Natalie grinned, "But men sure as hell like watching me do it." Cal nodded to emphasize this point.

"The man unties the front of this woman's dress now. Her tits are now too on display. He's reaching around and squeezing them, she's moaning. They sort of are kissing, but they don't want to take their eyes off us. It's just manic at this point. He pulls up her skirt and then slowly slides her thong down her thighs. She has a neatly trimmed tuft of hair between her legs, unlike Natalie. It was so hot and exotic."

"Oh my God it was hot," Natalie added. "She had large brown nipples on those little tits of hers. The man starts reaching around and rubbing her clit and fingering her like mad. She's moaning and writhing in his arms. The sight of it, the sounds, the smells, it's sensory overload... Finally, I'm overwhelmed, and I lean back and cum like I've never orgasmed before. Shockwaves went through me that night!"

"She about clenched my dick off, Aaron," Cal bragged. I was wide-eyed.

"It was an amazing orgasm. I almost fell off the bed as I came down from the high. But the couple was still going at it, and my poor husband hadn't cum yet either."

"I was still watching them too, we just weren't in sync, which isn't a bad thing," Cal added. "And frankly we wanted to see the woman cum."

Natalie nodded. "Yes, we did. I mean I know that sounds weird, but I was so turned on I wanted them to finish. And I wanted to please my man too. So, I slide off my husband, letting the French couple see his wet cock come out of me. I make a show of putting it my hand, then kissing the tip a few times. I'm looking at them the whole time as I'm doing this. I lick his dick from base to tip slowly, lapping my own juice off him. The other couple start speeding up as I do this. Like the woman is panting," Natalie described.

I had to bite my lip to keep from wheezing. Tara continued to stroke her own collarbone, mesmerized. Natalie had a wicked expression on her face. She was enjoying telling us this story very much. She went on, "I give Cal just a wicked blowjob, guys. That sums it up. Just a wet, vocal cock sucking. I'm taking him between my tits, I'm deep throating him, all while watching this couple. I'm teasing him with my tongue and stroking him hard, and I sense that my husband is getting close."

Natalie again leans in, animatedly now gesturing with her hands. I look up at the couple while Cal is starting to moan. And I look right at this woman, this stranger, and I ask her...the first words either one of us spoke to the other...I stare right into her eyes and ask, 'Do you want to see him cum?'. I don't think it quite registered at first. But I nodded and really took Cal in my hand. I kept nodding and asked, 'You want to see him cum, don't you?"

I could tell now Cal was aroused by the way he was looking and stroking his wife's back. He finished the story. "She understood that," he said softly. "She starts nodding and spouting out these wispy 'Yah...yah...please...' The guy has nearly taken her dress off at this point and Natalie is just going to town on me. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I just explode. I mean, erupt!" Cal was now gesturing with his hands. "I'm sure you know what I mean Aaron, but when you just don't think your body can possibly produce that much fluid...but it just keeps coming. It was intense!" Natalie nodded and looked at her husband. Tara continued to massage my cock through my shorts, now with her palm.

"That's your energy babe...your sexual power leaving your body...sharing it with me, and that night with those too." Natalie talked now in trance like tone. "I lapped up as much as I could as it shot out of him. What I didn't swallow I rubbed my tits in before I finally collapsed on top of him. The woman just lost it. Bucked her hips and arched her back like this." Natalie leans back and demonstrates. Her bra is clearly showing, her tits swelling out of her shirt with this gesture. "The man had two fingers. Judging by his reaction he came in his linen pants. For a few moments he just held her while she recovered and caught her breath. Cal is just holding me in his arms while I'm on top. When they regained their composure, I just looked at them and softly said 'Good night'."