Beanbag 06

Story Info
Beanbag plans a follow up Nerds vs Geeks mixer.
2.4k words
3
367
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beanbag 06

So, from the last chapter, I found out that Brody's real name is Bradley and that he liked the way we packed the long neck beer bottles into my refrigerator, even though it didn't exactly go off the way I had envisioned in my head since the refrigerator was in the way, but we managed and he went off like guy's like to do and it all worked out. For Bradley Brody anyways.

And if you're struggling to understand that completely, I mean, it's only been four times, but I suck off my boyfriends, so, what? They like that, just like I know that you would like that and that's why the word "vampy" is associated with my rep. But you need to be my boyfriend of moment because nobody has called me a "ho" or anything, yet. And they won't because you have to first be my boyfriend of the moment.

But never mind about Bradley Brody right now because, OMG, my wrecker of reps, breaker of wrist cuffs and last of his kind ran into a medical issue just when I planned on hosting a nerd vs geeks mixer for the nerd guy's next door and a few geeky girls that I knew and oh boy, did that guy, Sammy, the GOAT, ever miss a great opportunity to ruin some reps, right? Especially since my mixer guests were all dying, crying and ready to have a rep established at literally any level.

And nope, I did not fill in for the wrecker of reps, breaker of wrist cuffs and last of his kind during the D&D Intro to Girls mixer since Bradley Brody was there and I promise it and swear it that I didn't visit Sammy in the hospital to rub it in that he missed so many opportunities to start a rep for my mixer guests. I also promise it and swear it that I'm not falling for Sammy, the GOAT, as I've said in literally every preceding chapter. I've just gotten used to him, that's all.

But I felt for him since he was in the hospital ward fighting off an infection from where Gigi pierced stabbed his mushroom with one of her goth leather jacket oversized safety pins at my Suzie sponsored goth wildly wicked party a few weeks back and I promise it and I swear it, you don't need to read back for that ouch because that was quite an ouch!

"[Photo snap] that's right, Beanbag, I can still ruin your rep, even from a hospital bed [photo snap], but I'm glad to hear that you're not having a D&D Intro to Girls party while I'm stuck here [photo snap] in the hospital because I know you're finally falling for me [photo snap]"

Oh, one of the common threads over the last several chapters, is that I never have to post selfies since Sammy takes eight photos of me a minute, not that I show up in any of them since, you know, because of my vampire thing.

And I'm not falling for Sammy.

"Oh, tee he, about that, Sammy, I mean, I plead crazy because the D&D Intro to Geeks party already happened two nights ago and I promise it and swear it that I tried to set up rep ruining cameras, but, well, nobody has your skills, so."

"[Photo snap] well, SOB, Beanbag! How in the..."

Um, add about 22 screaming curse words and their corresponding hand waving motions just above because I just don't use such language. But I did keep my eyes on the IV tubes to make sure that none of them flayed and flung out during his explanation of how I had robbed him of one of his greatest opportunities to get back on top of the rep ruining game.

[A nurse enters the hospital room to check which patient was scream dying]

"Oh, so, this asshole, ahem, I mean, so, this patient has a visitor then, so, tee he, because I didn't see you on the security monitoring system from my station, sweetie..."

Well, since I'm a vampire, I get that a lot.

"Well, since you're here, sweetie, did you want to peek under his gown at his oversized and over swollen mushroom from his stabbing infection because, tee he, it may never be this big again and I think this asshole, I mean, I think this patient's rep downstairs could, tee he, could use a boost!"

Oh, for the record, nope!

"I mean, Nurse Swallows (whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper), I mean, it might be a new rep fad, so?"

"Ooh, that's kinky, sweetie, if a Nerds Meets the Geeks follow up party can possibly be kinky, but I'll accidently leave four "booty and back exposing" hospital gowns right here for you, so?"

"So, Nurse Swallows (whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper), so?"

"OMG, I mean, even at my age, all of a sudden, I'm looking for an invite to one of your kinky mixers!"

"[Photo snap] OMG, wait a minute [photo snap], what's going on here [photo snap] because I can turn kinky into a ruined rep with one click of my camera and then with one click of my mouse! Somebody get these IV tubes out of me for I, mwahahaha, I am the GOAT of wrecking a rep! And be quick about it because I'm feeling a little woozy [photo snap]."

[Head Nurse Swallows slaps at Beanbag's hand, but not for whispering something naughty and kinky, but because Beanbag was squeezing off two of the IV tubes that were keeping the wrecker of reps, breaker of wrist cuffs and last of his kind, conscious and awake]

"Silly Boi, stop that, at least while this asshole is in under my charge in my wing of the hospital."

[Aww, damn it, but Beanbag releases the two pinch points, even though the pay back for all that past rep wrecking seemed fitting]

"Anyways, sweet stuff, you just go ahead and slip into a "booty and back" exposing hospital gown to check out in advance how your next kinky nerd and geek mixer might go. I mean, I'm sure that a few of the staff here on the 4th floor wouldn't mind that, so, go ahead, so, um, it's the blood sucking blood slut hissy fanged wicked vampy vampire vixen with the ruined rep, which is now actually a better rep than ever before, right sweet sauce?"

Oh, well, I mean, I had to update Head Nurse Swallows with how someone already added "and who now glows" and all, but she was on the right track.

Besides, since of that vampire thing, I mean, I wouldn't show up on the security camera system anyways as I strutted up and down the hallway of the 4th floor wing of the hospital with my backsides exposed anyways.

"[Photo snap] OMG, wait [photo snap], Beanbag, this is just the booty exposure that I need [photo snap] to finally wreck your rep once and for all [photo snap], so, help get me out of this hospital bed this very instant [photo snap] because I can't miss this [starts to rip out IV tubes and such and ends up passing out], oh, ooh, I can't miss an opportunity like..."

Well, it's been said before that they always pass out, so.

Also, huh, you might think that Head Nurse Swallows would have tended to the passing out wrecker of reps, breaker of wrist cuffs and last of his kind, but, nope! And you might think that I would have stuck around to make sure that Sammy was okay since I'm falling for him, which I'm not, but nope! I had a kinky costume idea to check out within the halls of the 4th floor of the hospital.

"OMG, Harold, quick, call the authorities because there is a ghostly apparition walking down the hallway while stealing four hospital gowns and wearing another one!"

"[Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap] that's not a ghostly apparition, Sal, that's a kinky party costume idea [fap, fap, fap, fap], um, hey there, hey, I mean, there is open bed in room 4001, so [fap, fap, fap, fap]?"

"Hi, guys, you're both too old for me, but do you like my next themed party outfit, hmm? I'm going to tag it as a "vampire cape in reverse" party. See, the front, ta, da [poses] and then the open exposed back [spins around and tugs at the reversed vampire cape], see, ta, da?"

Well, I guess guys are never too old to pass out, so.

"Tee he, you got this, right, Head Nurse Swallows?"

"Aww, just how I like my men, passed out with their hard dicks out!"

Well, when your nametag says Head Nurse Swallows, I mean, my work was done there, so.

And by the way, folks, I changed back before I left! The hospital parking lot anyways.

[The Geeky Side Lingerie Shop front door chime jingle, jangle]

"Oh, you caught me by surprise because I was just viewing the security camera monitor and I didn't see your image approaching the store, so, how can I help you today an since your mixer went so well, I'm here to help out, Beanbag, so?"

"Oh, I get that a lot since I don't appear on film or video, Hillary, but the guys have asked for a follow up mixer because they all had a great time and if I'm not mistaken, your geeky girl's squad had a pretty good time too, so?"

"Aww, the old sex party follow up mixer thing, hmm? But the truth is that my ladies did enjoy engaging in a hip bump, a hug and an awkward lip smack, so, until further notice, consider it on, but what's with the kinky costumes in your apparitional hands, hmm?"

"Oh, these are my geeky girl reversed vampire capes and I'm sure the guys would appreciate it if the geek squad could wear something geeky appropriate under them, so?"

"Aww, the old sex party follow up mixer while wearing booty and back exposing reverse vampire capes then, hmm? Well, actually, the girls feel that they have the beginnings of a rep now since they were all technically with a guy, so, okay then, I'll down deck dress the ladies, but listen, that freaky friend of yours, the breaker of balls, the creator of a crotch wet spot, the most disgusting of his kind, I mean, he's a bit much for our tender rep status and the girls are little skittish about him, so?"

I mean, there were other customers in the shop, so, I had to whisper about Sammy's current condition.

And then, after she laughed wildly out loud for about five minutes...

"LOL and OMG, my cousin, Gigi and her oversized safety pins! But I have to ask, how did Gigi manage to stick the safety pin through that guy's big toe nail since that's where a guy's mushroom is, hmm?"

Um, okay then, so, the D&D vs the Geeks party may not exactly go as planned, so, what?

"Anyways, I'll have the geeky girls there and in costume and we'll let the rep generating chips fall where they may, so, um, how is your rep doing these days, Beanbag, hmm?"

Oh, oh, I clearly explained to Hillary how my rep wrecker has sent my rep soaring twice around the moon and a third time with a "touch & go" landing! And how somebody recently added the word "glowing" to my prefix moniker nickname, I mean, I'm proud, so, what?

"So, wait a minute, now you're, I mean um, so now, you're the queen of the blood sucking blood slut hissy fanged wicked vampy vampire vixen with the ruined rep, which is now actually a better rep than ever before and also now glows, hmm, is that it, Beanbag, hmm?"

"Well, Hillary, sometimes a couple of people use "queer" instead of "queen", but it all washes out, so, if you're really coming to the rescue, Josh would like to see Janet in a black bra, from the back, of course and Scott might like Sally in something yellow, but I'm not sure that he understands how pasty white skin works and I may have from a good source that Tyler is hoping that you know how to roll a condom on, so? Also, you really need to be the one who knows how a condom goes on, so?"

"Oh, oh my, then, um, whew, what a chance to ruin my rep then! Um, okay, I actually like that Tyler guy, so, um, he probably likes exposed red undies, right queer queen of the blood sucking blood slut hissy fanged wicked vampy vampire vixen with the ruined rep, which is now actually a better rep than ever before and also now glows, um, text him, okay?"

Oh, for the record, Tyler likes exposed undies, the end, red or other color. Well, I'm pretty sure that he will once he actually sees his first pair bobbing out of a reversed vampire cape.

Also, huh, I actually gained a new respect for Sammy's rep ruining skills.

"[Photo snap] Beanbag, angle your laptop a little towards the right and give me the laptop camera angle over the couch and into the hallway because [photo snap] that's where nerds and geeks mingle and that's my best chance [photo snap] to bring down the D&D squad and the Geeky squad all at the same time [photo snap] because I'm back, baby!"

"Sammy, why are you still taking photos of me when you're in the hospital and I'm at home setting up for the weirdest mixer night of my life, hmm?"

Zoomer calls, right? They work and they don't work.

"[Photo snap] it's a habit, Beanbag, plus, tee he, I've only saw you in just your undies a couple of times, which, OMG, you still have a killer body and I like the way you wear a reversed vampire cape and now I know for sure that you're falling for..."

[The Zoomer call ends because the laptop slams down shut]

Anyways, needless to say, I changed out of my reverse vampire cape for the arrival of the mixer guests, of course, I mean, after Bradley Brody showed up early because we had to discuss how he wanted the next steps and for how I had to explain to him, without actually saying it, that the only one who ever said "that was amazing", was the guy on top!

But since he joined me inside of my bedroom as I changed out of my revere vampire cape, I mean, he was quite the gentleman and accepted a promise of two blow jobs in exchange for not smashing face sexing me up, which, was mighty noble of him, right?

End Beanbag 06