Beanie - Bent Over by a Lake

Story Info
Travis and Beanie find a quite spot in a subdivision.
1k words
3.95
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beanie and I decided it was finally time to hook up. Given the distance it took from me to get to her house, getting her and bringing her back to my place was not an option and since she lived at home still hooking up there was also out of the question. Lucky for me she was into all kinds of things so we opted for public play. Now to find a location.

I spent a good deal of time looking on Google maps around her area, ultimately not finding a single place. It's hard to determine if that location, while out of the way, is secure enough to bend over a tiny Asian girl and rail her brains out. So I had to do the annoying things and just drive around. I packed up my condoms, my charged phone, and set off to go pick up my latest hook up.

I get to her house, she comes outside, and hops in my car. We drove off into this affluent neighborhood looking for some spot to park and play. I drove around all over and could not find a place. Not a building to duck behind, not a side street with a dead end, nothing. I have done public play before so I know what to look for, but this area seemed like it was built to prevent people from having sex there which is really weird.

For some reason I turned into this development area. Just a bunch of houses that were quiet enough. I figured maybe there was an area to park at least without a ton of eyes, but the more I drove the less I was optimistic until I hit this area near the man made lake in the center. I see the lake, some public toilets, some trees... some real potential here. I park and tell Beanie to wait. Last thing I want is too many eyes on us while scouting. I am already a black man in a rich part of town.

As I walk there is this patch of trees near the end of the lake. From the sidewalk you can BARELY see through and from the lake on all sides there is no one in sight. If you were out there and if you were looking over at us and if you had good eyesight you could see us, but that was more than enough "ifs" for me to take a risk and I had a nut that needed to be inside my companion.

I walk back and retrieve her and we casually walk up to the bushes and climb in. Still no one in sight. After we take in the view a bit I get to work. I am not here to hang out with this girl. I am here to have some fun.

For a tiny Chinese girl she has big tits and by golly are they the softest. Just firm enough to hold shape and just soft enough for your hands to sink into them. Probably the closest bit to anime titties I have ever felt to that point. I made sure to have my fill and gave them a proper rub down. And since I am forever the pervert I went ahead and pulled my phone out and recorded me doing so.

After a good feel I had Beanie get on her knees. Now, I am not a giant, but my dick does a nice flop out when I am hard and the pants come down. She didn't say anything but her eyes went cross looking up at it and she grabbed it with her little hands and put my dick in her mouth. A nice blowjob. Nothing special. I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't also looking around making sure we were not gonna get caught. She got it about halfway in but she had nice even pressure and no teeth. The camera almost didn't stop rolling.

For about 20 minutes she sucked me there with the sun high in the sky and the breeze over the lake flowing right into us. It was nice, but this was a power blowjob and not a pleasure one. I got what I needed from it and it was time to try that pussy of hers. I have been waiting weeks for it.

I bend her over and pull down her leggings. Her bare ass in the air and my dick being covered with a condom making sure to leave room for the nut that will be there soon. My hips had to drop lower than usual because she was so tiny, but I will admit she had a nice ass and enough to grab on to. I made sure her tits were out because I wanted to palm them while I was in her. Tiny women have many perks and this is one of them.

I slide into her like a hot knife through butter. She was practically dripping wet at this point and it was clear giving head was her thing. Starting slow to get her used to it then moving into nice even strokes. The longer we wait the more exposure we have so while I wanted to enjoy it I wanted to nut even more.

The pace quickens and I hold back my cum just a tad. This is a good pussy and her moans were amazing. A palm full of her soft mounds was too much for me to resist and the pressure started to build at the base of my shaft. My grip tightens on her breast and I lift her up arching her back towards me as I empty myself into her. It's a good nut. A damn good nut. Holding her up just a little longer making sure every drop comes out.

She falls back to her hands and I back out of her. Pulling off the condom I drop it into a little baggie in my back pocket and close it tight. Evidence? Never that. She pulls up her pants and stands with me. We embrace. What a good girl she was for me. She put her trust in me to take her somewhere and rail her. I am glad she was there and had a good time.

Like a proper gent I take the woman I just nailed in the bushes home and bid her goodbye. I would see her again one day but for now I drive home with empty nuts and a smile on my face.