Sex T.V

Story Info
The family shoots porn in Malibu.
2.3k words
3.85
9.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suggested by Sam.

Ciara sat at her desk filing her nails when her intercom buzzed.

"Ms. Ciara!" Emilia cried, "You've got... AH!!! I mean... OOOOOOH!!"

Ciara sighed. Kyle just fucked anything that moved didn't he? Even without the intercom, she could hear her receptionist scream from the ground floor. And with Kyle's heavy manliness, she could smell the strong scent of his sex.

"Just send him in!" Ciara spat, unaware her receptionist was now dead to the world.

On the ground floor of the building, Emilia Maxwell lay on her back on top of her desk, her professional dress torn to shreds as cum gushed from between her legs like a fountain. Before her, Kyle grinned as his semi flaccid cock throbbed, cum and pussy juice still dripping from the shaft.

Her belly was bloated, stuffed full of the precious cum that millions of women just ached to get their hands on. His nuts, the size of two ripe grapefruits, dangled below his cock, seemingly holding as much cum as he had filled her with.

"Thanks Emmy," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Any-anything for you, Mr. Anderson," she panted, burping as she felt a bubble of cum pop from her lips.

Kyle grinned and stuffed his dick into his shorts and hiked to the elevator. Reaching the executive office, he plopped down into the chair across from his agent. Ciara scowled at Kyle's handsome grin.

"What is it Kyle?" Ciara asked, "I've asked you repeatedly to not track all that cum in here."

Kyle reached into his pocket to reveal a Kiddie Korner magazine, a girl on the cover with her tiny asshole pointing toward the reader. "A new masterpiece."

"Look, Kyle," she sighed and intertwined her fingers. "I get that life's not easy when your jizz is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to science and everyone who sees you wants to jump your cock."

"It's pretty easy," he said with another grin.

Ciara gave another fake laugh and rolled her eyes. "Anyway, we need to get work done on your movie."

Kyle nodded. Wendall had produced a hot porno, Sex Education, with such renowned pornstars as Eva Notty, Stacey Saran, Lisa Ann and Phoenix Marie, all slutty teachers who can't resist fucking their young students. Though at first they were apprehensive, soon they couldn't resist.

"Already completed," Kyle replied, standing up, "we shot the last scene yesterday in Cabo. Eva and Simeon. It was hot."

Ciara shook her head and lit a cigarette. "I mean something else actually. You see, I got word that there is something in works for a sex reality show on you and Emily."

Kyle grinned, puffing his cigar. "Sounds interesting, when should we expect them?"

"More like, when should they expect you?"

Kyle cocked an eyebrow.

"You still own the home in Malibu?" she asked.

He nodded. "Haven't been out much lately. Now we usually keep for beach themed porn."

She smiled and went over to him, letting him grope her ass. "Think you can have it set up for your new show?"

"Now Ciara," he said, "have I ever let you down?"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up and fuck me!"

******

After leaving Ciara passed out in a pool of cum, Kyle returned home to find Marie in the living room, Travis sucking her clit while Jenny sucked her tits. Kyle was quick to slide his cock up his busty neighbor's ass, making her groan.

"How'd your meeting go baby?" Marie asked, watching Kyle fuck Jenny.

"Perfect," Kyle groaned, "Ciara even lined up a reality T.V show for Em and I."

"Oh that's wonderful honey!" Marie exclaimed, "no holds barred I assume."

Kyle grinned. "Otherwise it wouldn't be right."

******

Arriving in Malibu the next morning, Kyle wore a white button up, undone to his chest and shorts. Emily was dressed in a tight leopard print blouse and matching short skirt. Taking a cab to their beach house, the two headed upstairs and fucked each other's brains out.

"It feels so nice being out here again," she said after an especially erotic scene, each smoking a blunt as she rubbed his chest.

"It sure does," he replied, "and just imagine tomorrow it'll be full of cameras watching our every move."

Emily chuckled and kissed his shoulders. "We'd better give them plenty of material then, huh?"

Kyle laughed and pushed her over, shoving his cock into her pussy, Emily crying out and kissing him passionately as he fucked for hours throughout the night.

The next morning, Kyle awoke to find Oprah Winfrey standing above him, her large tits inches from his face. Emily remained asleep beside him.

"Ready for your first day Kyle?" Oprah asked.

He nodded and she smiled, sinking down and removing the sheet to reveal his morning wood but not too fast so as to awake Emily. She gasped and began to stroke Kyle's cock, making him groan as he began to play with her huge black tits.

Despite all the weight she had lost those beauties got no smaller. Oprah soon couldn't resist and took the head of his fat dick into her mouth, Kyle groaning as he was transported from simple handjob into stellar blowjob.

She swallowed every inch, her mouth soon nestled against his balls while he cupped her large juggs. Kyle leaned back and smiled, Oprah's mouth gliding up and down his cock, the motivational speaker proving her oral skills.

Soon, she was riding him furiously, his face buried in her cleavage as his cock was lodged in her mature twat.

"OH YEAH!!!" Oprah screamed, "FUCK ME!!!!"

The sex was raw, rough and amazing, her chocolate nipples practically down his throat as he palmed her juicy ass. He grabbed her hips and thrusted upward, making her squirt repeatedly as Kyle pinched her tits, making her milk shoot out from her most recent pregnancy by him.

She cried out and locked her legs around him, prompting him to shoot his load, his gallons of cum flooding her insides. Oprah pulled off and kissed his cock, still slick with her pussy juice.

"I can't wait to see the filming for today." Oprah said.

"I can't wait to get a go at that ass," Kyle laughed.

She kissed him and made her way out. Kyle then stood and prepared to take a shower, Emily throwing a pillow at him.

"When I'm asleep," she said, "I expect to be awakened to fuck Oprah."

Kyle feigned fear and laughed as he headed to the bathroom to take a long neglected piss. He was somewhat shocked to see a camera in the shower, recording as he drained his bladder and then as he fucked Emily's ass inside.

Afterward, he headed next door to his first fuck appointment, Jessica Clark. As soon as he rang the bell, the door swung open to reveal Jessica in her fuzzy blue robe, her large 36F tits spilling out. Ignoring the camera, she pulled him in, giving him a furious kiss, practically yanking his pants down and smiling from ear to ear as his cock sprang into view.

Soon, she was sucking, her expert mouth going to town on his dick as the cameraman filmed, his hand pumping his own hard shaft. After Kyle ate her out, he fucked Jessica on her couch for almost 2 hours, filling her cunt with his cum.

"How was that?" she panted, Kyle's drained cock plopping wetly from her pussy."

He grinned. "As perfect as the first time we did it."

She smiled and Kyle began to fuck her ass off camera, pounding her hard. Jessica screamed as the huge cock filled her. Kyle had indeed railed her ass numerous times, but every time was just as magical as the time they met when he bought the house.

She had invited him for lemonade when soon her dress on the floor, Kyle holding her legs as he held her against the wall, his strong body slamming into her as they fucked. She had never fucked on camera before but for Kyle's cock, she would fuck anywhere.

******

"Oh fuck!" Billy Cook cried out, Emily riding his cock in reverse cowgirl. She laughed and rode harder. The young college film major had been assigned with preparing Emily for her photo shoot. When Emily caught him drooling over her body, she was soon taking the former virgin to the highest heaven.

After a few more minutes, he cried out again and shot his cum into her cunt, the white jizz dripping from her pussy as she dismounted. "Thank you Billy. That was great."

Billy nodded. Since he had first discovered porn, he had jacked off almost constantly to every new movie and scene that IncestisBest had produced, hoping to make porn films himself one day. As he left out, Wendall entered, kissing Emily warmly.

"Is she here?" he asked excitedly.

Emily laughed. "Fuck you're excited! Not yet, but she's on her way from the airport."

At that moment, the door swung open and she entered, her large milky white tits jiggling in her pink tank top and her ass wiggled in her tight black stretch pants. There, in all her glory, stood Angela White.

******

"Oh fuck yeah!" Fook Yo shouted as Kyle fucked her ass as she lay across his coffee table.

Kyle grunted, slapping her tits and pinching her nipples. His nuts slammed against her already stuffed cunt. Ciara sat across from them, drinking a cup of tea and reading a porn magazine.

"Fill me! FUCK MY ASS!!!!" Fook Yoo screamed, gushing on Kyle's cock.

He arched his back and grunted, shooting his spunk into her ass, soon overflowing the tight hole as his cum oozed out and dribbled down to her pussy. The worn out Asian slut lay in a pool of her and Kyle's mixed juices as he stroked himself in Ciara's direction.

"Sure you don't want a piece of this action?" he asked her, flashing his signature grin.

"As much as I would just love your cock slamming inside me," Ciara said with a roll of her eyes, "I believe you have a shoot to get to."

"Later," Kyle laughed, pulling his pants on.

Ciara scowled, her carpet soaked in Kyle's cum.

"Clean this shit up!" she ordered her barely conscious assistant, "and get me some more damn tea!"

******

Arriving back at the beach house, Kyle found Angela White getting fucked by Wendall in missionary as Emily ate his ass. Angela cried out as she came on Wendall's cock, barely giving him enough time to pull out and cover her tits in his cum.

She gave a lick to the thick seed and smiled. "Mmmmm..."

Emily moved to Wendall's front and sucked his nuts dry before cleaning off Angela's breasts, both sluts then kissing and sharing the cum between them. After she got dressed, Angela hugged and kissed Kyle, rubbing his cock before leaving.

Kyle then kissed Emily passionately as they groped one another. Once they broke apart, she was surprised to see Ciara was now standing there along with two cameramen, wearing a fiery red blouse and a tight black skirt with matching heels.

Soon, Emily and Ciara were taking turns sucking Kyle off, each riding his cock before he fucked Angela in doggystyle. He then picked her up and began fucking her again, kissing her as Ciara sucked his balls, Emily fucking her with a large dildo.

Emily then sucked Kyle off before guiding his dick up Ciara's ass, fucking the proud slut brutally before Angela pulled him off and began to blow him off voraciously, Kyle gritting his teeth to enjoy it as long as he could. Finally he could bear no more and Angela had him shoot his load down her throat.

Ciara then bent over the desk and took Kyle up her ass again, screaming as he fucked her anus roughly while Emily rapidly fingered her pussy and massaged Kyle's nuts. Ciara screamed out louder and squirted all over Kyle and the floor.

Kyle laughed. "Now who's messing up the carpet?"

Ciara smirked and flipped. "Shut the fuck up and shove that cock up my pussy!"

Kyle instantly complied, spreading her legs and pounding her while squeezing her tits. Emily then cried out as Angela began to eat her ass, each of them playing with each other's large breasts. Kyle shot another load up Ciara's pussy and Emily and Angela then sucked out the rest as the filming ended.

"Fuck, that was great!" Angela panted, thick globs of cum dripping from her chin.

Emily nodded, "It sure was! I can't wait to do this again."

After Angela and the film crew left out, Emily pulled out some blow and they each did a line, Wendall soon fucking Emily while Kyle fucked Ciara again. Kyle could tell that the show would be a huge hit, more and more celebrities and guests fucking uncensored on screen for the world to see.

******

That night, Kyle and Emily were on the beach as he fucked her in doggystyle. They did it so lovingly and sensually that Emily's pussy tingled with each loving thrust from her husband.

"Oh baby..." she moaned, clawing at the sand underneath her.

"I know baby," Kyle groaned, "it's so good."

He thrusted faster and hit her spot.

"YES!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt a rush of cum spill out of her pussy and soak the sand.

Kyle moved back as an arc of fluid squirted from a shocked Emily who shuddered violently in a series of short spasms from her massive orgasm. The aroused male was also past the point of no return and slammed his aching cock faster and faster in his wife's cunt. His knob quivered and he shot his seed into Emily with a heavy grunt.

Emily turned over and laid on her back, her breasts heaving as she recovered.

"That was fucking amazing!" She panted.

"Yes my love, it was fantastic."

Emily smiled and lay back, beyond exhausted. Kyle pulled his pulsing organ from her pussy and lifted her up, carrying her into the house as she lay against his chest. Emily looked up into his caring eyes and kissed him before she fell asleep.