Beans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday night, I was back at Beans, listening to the jazz flowing from the speaker system and watching the people on the dance floor. I'd been thinking about what Denise had said about a few women wanting to find out if I was like they thought I was. There were several I'd probably have enjoyed taking to dinner and then if they really were interested, taking them to bed.

Every time I thought about that though, the unanswerable question of how to ask one of them kept rearing its head. It was like Marilyn had told me that first night. I was in a candy store with no money, except it was like I had money but the store clerk wouldn't talk to me to find out what I wanted.

I was sitting there watching half a dozen couples dance when Denise walked up and patted me on the arm.

"Hi, Warren. Mind if I sit here?"

"Hi Denise. Have a seat. I'll even buy your drink. How come you're not with Virginia tonight?"

Denise grinned.

"She has a cold and didn't want to spread it around, so she stayed home."

After Marilyn brought Denise her drink, she sipped it and then smiled.

"So...are you wondering which women still like men?"

"No...well, yes, sort of. I don't think there's any good way to find out though."

"No, there really isn't. Give them some time. Maybe one will ask you. Ever figure out if you could handle being with a woman who still liked other women?"

I shrugged.

"I've thought about that, but it still seems like it would feel like she's cheating on me."

"It wouldn't be cheating if you knew about it and approved, would it?"

"No, I suppose not, but I'd probably always wonder which of us she liked the best. I don't know how I'd handle it. I'm not married and I don't have a girlfriend, so I've never had to think about that."

Denise looked down at her glass and slowly ran her slender index finger around the rim.

"Would you like to find out, or does that scare you too much?"

"It doesn't scare me, really. I mean, if I didn't like it, I could just say so, couldn't I?"

Denise gave me a shy little smile.

"Yes, I suppose you could, but I'd hope you'd find it interesting and fun. From what I've read lately, a lot of men would."

I hadn't thought of it that way.

"You think it would be interesting?"

Denise chuckled.

"Well, I keep reading about men who want two women at the same time. How could it be better than if the two women like each other and like you too?"

"Denise, how would I...I mean, two women at the same time? What would I do with two women?"

"Well, you'd just have to use your imagination, but the women could help you do that. We don't have what a man has, so we have to improvise. That's one of the things that makes it different."

I smiled.

"Well, I doubt I'm going to find out any time soon."

Denise put her hand on my arm.

"Since Virginia isn't here, you could find out part of the answer. A woman could do a lot worse than you, I think."

I chuckled.

"Well it's good to know I measure up to your standards. Does that mean you're asking me to find out with you?"

Denise shook her head.

"I didn't mean it that way. I just meant that I like you and I'd like to see if we're compatible or not. I'm not some twenty-something who's embarrassed to tell a man what she wants. What I want is a man who can understand how a woman feels and not think she's his personal property. From what everybody else tells me, you'd probably be like that. I'd like to find out if you would."

I'd never had a woman ask me to sleep with her before. I'd never even had a woman hint at something like that. It felt a little weird because we barely knew each other. I kind of liked that though. Before I got married, I'd played the game of asking a girl to go out several times and then having her tell me she didn't think she wanted to keep seeing me. I didn't want to play that game again, and if Denise was really asking me, I wouldn't have to.

"So, if I said I'd like to find out, what would we do then?"

Denise grinned.

"We'd probably find a bed and then see how compatible we are. How big is your bed -- double, queen, or king?"

I said mine was a double, and Denise grinned again.

"Mine's a king. Let's use mine."

"Right now?"

She smiled.

"There's no rush. We can finish our drinks first. Just don't take too long, OK."

As I followed Denise home, I wondered how this was going to turn out. I didn't know Denise at all, except to know that she liked being submissive sometimes and sometimes she didn't. I figured I'd just have to let her show me how she felt.

Denise did that right after she opened the door to the ranch house in the suburbs, went in and then closed and locked the door after I stepped through it. She put her arms around my neck and smiled.

"Show me you can make it feel different than it feels with Virginia and Sarah."

I put my arms around her waist.

"I don't know how other women do it so I might disappoint you."

Denise pulled her breasts into my chest.

"We start out the same way. Kissing is a good place to start."

Kissing was indeed a good place to start because Denise was a great kisser. She was a great kisser the first time, every time during, and afterwards too, but the kisses changed a little. That first kiss was a little tentative at first, but a second later, Denise melted into my arms and made love to my mouth with hers. That was the start of me learning just how erotic a woman can be when she wants to be.

We kissed again after I pulled the top over her head. She was nibbling my lower lip when I unhooked her bra, and she caught her breath when I cupped her bare breasts. She took her arms from around my neck to let the bra slip from her shoulders, then unbuttoned my shirt.

Once she had her breasts pressed into my chest, her kissing changed a little. It was like that first kiss was saying, "Let's see how good we can make each other feel". With her breasts flattened against my chest, the kiss was more like, "I already feel good. Make me feel better".

We had to stop kissing then until Denise led me into her bedroom and pulled the sheet and blankets down to the foot. She turned then, put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Now, where were we".

"I was undressing you."

Denise smiled.

"I like it when another person undresses me. Are you going to keep doing it?"

I didn't answer Denise. I just put one arm around her waist and pushed us both down on the bed. Once she was on her back, I raised up so I could see the snap and zipper on her jeans.

Denise lifted her hips so I could work the jeans off her ass, then lifted her legs so I could pull off her shoes and then pull the jeans off. She smiled when I stroked her mound through the black thong panties that didn't quite cover her bush, and then said, "take off your clothes too. I want to see you".

Once I was standing there naked, Denise grinned.

"I think you must like me."

That was because my cock was standing straight out and up a little. I smiled as I slipped the panties down over her hips and then off her legs.

"I like you a lot, Denise."

She held out her arms.

"Then come show me."

When I stretched out beside Denise and kissed her again, I was a little concerned that I had no idea about what excited her. That concern evaporated when her little tongue slipped into my mouth. I suppose it was instinct that caused me to cup her left breast. I know she didn't consciously make the little moan she made then. She didn't consciously catch her breath when I stroked the nipple I felt stiffening under my fingertip. It might have been a conscious effort when she gently pulled my face down to that nipple, I don't know, but I didn't care once my lips closed around the stiff nub. I ran my tongue over the dimple in the rigid tip and then sucked gently. Denise moaned and I felt her feeling for my cock.

I was a little surprised at how quickly Denise seemed to get aroused just from what I was doing with her breasts and nipples. I'd nibble the underside of each breast and then nibble my way up to that nipple. As soon as I touched the wrinkles of her nipple bed, Denise would catch her breath and the soft fingers on my cock would stop moving. Once I'd closed my lips around that nipple and sucked gently or pinched it between my lips, Denise would rock her hips, then moan, and then her fingers would start stroking my cock again.

I could tell she was really enjoying what I was doing, but I didn't realize how much it was affecting her until I stroked the black hair on her mound and then slipped my hand down to cup her lips. I'd expected to find her lips dry, but instead, I felt a little slippery/stick wetness on the hair that fringed her lips. When I slipped a finger between those lips, I didn't have to wonder if Denise liked what I was doing because that slippery/stick wetness let my fingertip slip in until it was touching her rippled inner lips.

At the first stroke I made to those inner lips, Denise spread her thighs wide and pulled my mouth up to hers. A soft moan poured from her throat and into my mouth when I stroked my fingertip down to her entrance. There was almost no resistance, so I slipped that finger inside Denise. Her hips jerked then and I felt her tongue searching for mine. That made that kiss feel like she wanted me right then.

After I slipped that finger in and out a few times and then used my thumb to massage beside the little button at the top of her slit, Denise wasn't really kissing me anymore. Her lips were nibbling at mine and her tongue was teasing mine in between the quick little breaths she took every time my thumb touched the little hood over her clit. After a little of that, I felt Denise tense at each touch, and a little later, she whispered, "I want you inside me now".

Entering Denise was like sliding my stiff cock into a snug pocket of warmth and slippery wetness, and sent a shock from my cock up my spine. A second later, that shock happened again because Denise lifted her hips up to let my cock go inside her a little more and then moaned.

"Oh, God, I forgot how this feels."

I was discovering what I was feeling was a lot stronger than I'd ever felt with my ex. It wasn't that Denise was any tighter or any wetter or any slipperier. It was the way she gave herself up to what she was feeling and wasn't just laying there.

Each stroke of my cock into her warm depths cause her to stroke my back with her soft hands. Each stroke cause her to rock her hips up into that stroke too, and on almost every one, I'd feel my cock sliding into someplace that sort of sucked at it when I pulled back.

As time went on, Denise changed from stroking my back to raking it with her nails when I pushed my cock deep. A little later, she murmured, "Kiss me again", and then moaned into my mouth when she found my tongue with hers.

The start had been erotic. The middle, more erotic yet. Making love to Denise...No, I have to rephrase that. I wasn't making love to Denise. I was making love with Denise. Making love with Denise was such an incredible experience. Maybe that was because it had been a lot of years since I'd felt a woman start to grow tense every several strokes, but I didn't remember my ex ever being that aroused.

Denise was doing that. Every few strokes, she catch and hold her breath and I'd feel her body stiffen. She'd start to lift her hips into my strokes, then gasp and fall back down to the mattress. When I started feeling her passage contract a little at to top of each rise, I knew she was getting close. That just made me get closer too and I started trying to hold back.

I couldn't keep holding back when Denise gasped, "Oh God", and then arched up high enough the base of my cock flattened her lips into her spread thighs. I felt wet warmth seeping out around my cock before Denise fell back down on the mattress. On my next stroke, Denise gasped again, arched her body up, and held her breath as her hips started rocking up and down.

I groaned as I lost control and shot the first spurt into her depths. Denise was still arched up when I pulled back out, and when I stroked my cock in for the second spurt, her legs began to quiver. Just as my cock bottomed out, Denise cried out and started to shake. I felt her nails dig into my back as she rocked her pussy over my throbbing cock, and then another cry as she arched a little higher, then gasped, and fell back down on the mattress. Her passage was massaging my cock when I spurted a fourth time, and because I kept stroking my cock in and out, she arched up again.

When Denise slowly eased back down, she pulled me with her and then locked her lips to mine in another kiss. That kiss was different too. It felt like she didn't want to let me go.

Denise did let me go once her passage stopped tightening around my cock. She let her arms fall to her sides and then giggled.

"Oh, God. I'd say it was good to feel this way again, except I never have. We have to do this again."

I chuckled.

"I take it you liked it?"

"Mmm...I think you could say that. Do me again and I'll tell you for sure."

About an hour later, we did, and the result was the same. As I lay there beside Denise with my arms around her and in between her soft kisses, she whispered, "I haven't felt this way in a long time, and I don't think I want to give this up."

"Does that mean you're going to give up Virginia?"

Denise stroked my back.

"No, but it means like you a lot. I think Virginia would feel the same way. I'm just not sure how you'd feel about that...doing the same thing with Virginia. She really wants you to. That's why she stayed home -- so we could do this and I could tell you that."

I didn't quite know what to say. I'd gone for years with no sex before Denise basically asked me to take her to bed. I liked Denise as a person and after having sex with her twice, I thought she was someone I wanted to stay with. Now, she was telling me Virginia was offering herself to me and Denise was OK with that. When I looked at Denise, her face looked hopeful.

"Denise, I don't know if I'd be what you both want."

She stroked my back.

"You won't know unless you try, now will you?"

I asked if they were both sure about this, and Denise smiled again.

"I'm supposed to call Virginia and tell her what happened tonight. She's as nervous as you are, but if you say you'll think about it, she wants us to get together tomorrow afternoon and talk about it. I don't have to talk about it. I want it to happen. Does that answer your question?"

I probably didn't sound very convincing when I said I supposed it wouldn't hurt to talk. When I asked Denise where we'd meet and what time I should be there, she grinned.

"We're going to meet here at my place, but if you spend the night, you'll already be here so we'll start when Virginia gets here."

"You want me to spend the night just so I can talk with you and Virginia?"

Denise grinned.

"Well...Virginia won't be here until after lunch. I thought we could probably figure out a way to pass the time until then."

I didn't hear what Denise and Virginia talked about on the phone because Denise went in her bathroom to make the call. When she came back out, still naked, she smiled.

"Virginia will be here about one. How about if we go to bed now and I'll set my alarm for about eight. That should give us plenty of time."

Well, I hadn't slept beside a woman for a while, so I didn't just drift off. Part of the reason was I was wondering how tomorrow afternoon was going to go. It was intriguing to think about having two women in bed with me at the same time and I kept thinking of what the three of us might do together. It was also a little worrying. What if they spent more time with each other than with me? What if I had sex with one of them and couldn't get it up again fast enough. Would the second be mad?

The other reason I didn't just fall asleep is because I'd gotten used to sleeping in the center of my bed and every time I moved, I touched Denise somewhere. It was either my leg against hers or my hand touching her side or some other part of me touching some other part of her. Each touch brought back the memory of what we'd just done and that memory would stir my cock. I finally moved as close to the edge of the bed as I could without falling off.

The next morning I woke up when the alarm beeped. Denise climbed on top of me to shut it off and then stayed there with her breasts pressing into my chest and the hair on her mound touching my cock. When my cock started to get hard, Denise chuckled.

"Something's poking me. I wonder what that could be. Maybe I should poke you too."

Denise raised up a little then and stuck her right nipple in my face. A little later, she sighed and reached between us, grabbed my cock, and moved it between her lips a little. They were wet enough that when she moved it back to her entrance and then pushed down, my cock slipped inside her about half way.

After she rode my cock until we both came, she collapsed on my chest, kissed me until I was gasping for air, and then said we should take a shower together. It was a shower, and we both got clean, but it didn't stop until the water started getting too cool to stand. I love how a pair of soapy breasts feels and evidently, Denise liked how a stiff, soapy cock feels too.

About one, the door bell rang and Denise hopped off the couch to answer the door. Virginia looked a little sheepish when she walked in, but she was smiling when she sat down on the chair opposite the couch.

"Denise says you're willing to talk about us and what she and I have in mind."

I shrugged.

"She talked me into it, though I'm not sure how it would work out. I don't want any of us to be jealous of the other."

Virginia smiled again.

"You need to know some things about me so you'll understand. I'm not looking for another husband. The one I had was enough to put me off anything like getting married again. It wasn't that he was a bad husband. It was just that he wouldn't try to understand that I liked girls sometimes. He thought I was mentally ill, or so he said, and tried to get me to go to a psychiatrist. I knew I wasn't crazy, I mean, I'm a good nurse and I like taking care of people. I also like sex...a lot...just sometimes, I want something a little more gentle than a man on top of me.

"He finally divorced me, and that shook me up for a while until I realized he was just how he was and wasn't going to change. I don't really blame him for being that way because it's how most men are taught. Because of that, I didn't think I was going to find a man who could understand, so I never looked for another husband.

"I don't need a husband either. I make enough money I don't need a man's income and I have lots of friends at work so I'm not lonely. The only thing I can't do for myself, well, not very well anyway, is sex. That's why I went to Beans.

"Finding girlfriends wasn't as big a problem as finding another man, but they were like my ex. As soon as I said anything about wanting to be with a man too, they'd say I was weird and dump me. That was before I found Denise and she told me she had the same needs as I did. When she told me you didn't seem to be like most men, I asked her if she thought you might be willing to take care of us both. Of course, she hadn't said anything to you about that then, but when I asked her, she said we could find out.

"We've already had the conversation about being jealous, and we worked out a solution to that. We agreed it would be better if it was always the three of us together rather than two of us without the third. That way, we'd all get what we want and nobody would feel left out. We didn't know what you'd think about that, so that's why I'm here -- to find out."

For the next half hour, I mostly listened to Denise and Virginia explain what they thought would make us all happy. I was also thinking about what would happen if I decided I liked one more than the other. After listening to what they planned, I thought it might work as long as I didn't let myself do that. I didn't think either one of them would decide they liked me more than the other woman because they seemed to like each other too much for that to happen.