Beans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers

At the end of the conversation, I said I'd try it, though I didn't tell them I still wasn't sure it would work. Denise and Virginia were both smiling then. Virginia got up from her chair, walked around the coffee table, and sat down beside me. She stroked my arm and smiled.

"I know you and Denise already did it last night because she told me you did. I'd bet you did it again this morning. What would you think of starting our little group right now? I sure would like it if we could."

It would take a lot of words to describe everything that happened that afternoon, and I'm not sure I remember all of it. What I do remember will be burned into my memory forever because it caused me to look at sex in an entirely different way. I'd always thought it was a way two people showed each other how they felt about each other. What really happened that afternoon was I learned that I could have feelings for both women and they could have feelings for each other as well as for me.

Other than the kissing I'd seen at Beans, I'd never actually watched two women making love, but that afternoon, I learned it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I didn't realize that two women touching each other was so different than the way I touched a woman. I was gentle, but they were...well it was like they touched so softly and so gently the touch almost wasn't there. They did touch a little firmer, like when Denise sucked Virginia's long stiff nipple into her mouth and then grinned at me when she lightly pinched it with her teeth.

There was something very erotic about seeing their bare breasts pressed together and watching them fondle each other's soft lips was even more so. For about fifteen minutes, I lay on the bed with a rigid cock and watched them excite each other.

I was wondering when and how I should join them, when Virginia kissed Denise, a very sensuous, tongue tangling kiss, and then whispered something in her ear. Denise nodded, and Virginia crooked her finger at me.

"Come here in the middle with us."

After I scooted over, Virginia straddled me and then reached between her spread thighs and separated her lips, pushed my stiff cock down against my belly, and then sat down with my shaft between them. I could feel the hair brushing my shaft as she worked her body up and down, but there was almost no friction because Virginia was wet.

Virginia pulled my hands to her breasts then, but I had to work by feel because Denise had leaned over to kiss me. All I could do was feel for Virginia's long, stiff nipples and once I found them, start rolling them gently between my fingertips.

She liked that a lot. It wasn't very long before she leaned forward and I felt her hand on my cock. After a little positioning, she sighed and started to impale herself on my cock. I caught just a glimpse of her lips stretched out around my cock head before Denise straddled my face and grinned.

"You get to do Virginia with your dick and I get to have you do me with your tongue. I hope you're good at this."

Denise pulled her lips open and after shuffling forward a little, I felt those soft, rippled lips spread out over my mouth. That was something I hadn't done in almost ten years because my ex didn't like it. I did though, and started using my tongue every way I knew how on Denise's soft folded inner lips, entrance and clit. After she'd gasped a couple of times, Denise smiled.

"Oh, you are good. Don't stop."

I could just see over her mound so I could watch Denise. She had her eyes closed and was smiling. When I saw a hand slip under her right arm and cup her breast, Denise moaned. I saw her move her left arm back, and a second later, felt her fingers between Virginia's swollen lips and my cock. When Virginia rocked her hips and pushed my cock inside her a little deeper, I knew Denise was massaging Virginia's clit.

I was enjoying myself too much to think about anything like time. Virginia had started riding my cock slowly, but once Denise touched her clit, she sped up. That caused me to have to start holding back, but that was easier because I just licked Denise's clit a little faster. It didn't seem as if it took long before Virginia was grinding her body into the base of my cock with every stroke, and Denise was starting to do the same thing with her soft, puffy lips and my face.

The end came before I expected it to, but it was easy to catch up. Virginia moaned, then she tightened up on my cock. She relaxed a little, then made a couple soft cries and started rocking her body over my cock so fast I couldn't hold back any longer. The last lick I gave Denise's clit pushed her over the edge too, so while I was thrusting my cock into Virginia's quivering body and spurting my cum with every stroke, Denise was cumming on my face.

We stayed together like that -- Virginia still impaled on my cock and Denise shuddering when I licked her -- until Virginia's passage stopped milking my cock. She leaned forward and Denise turned her head so they could exchange another tonguing kiss. After that, Virginia eased up off my cock and plopped down on my right side, and Denise did the same on my left side.

Virginia gave my limp cock a shake and then giggled.

"I think I broke it."

I chuckled.

"Nah...it just hasn't had this much sex in several years. It'll be OK in about an hour."

Denise stroked my chest.

"Will you still be here, or was one time enough for you?"

It was with a little difficulty I got an arm around both Virginia and Denise, but once I had, I pulled them both close.

"If this was any example, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you two."

That afternoon was almost two years ago, and we're still together. Things didn't turn out exactly like I'd thought. Instead of deciding I liked one more than the other, I found I couldn't imagine not being with them both all the time. They don't want anything permanent, but if I could figure out a way to do it legally, I'd ask them both to marry me. I'm convinced I'm in love with them both, and I know they love me and each other because they've told me so. When I first went to Beans, I'd have said that wasn't possible, but I'd have been wrong.

We go out together sometimes, and I sort of like the looks we get when we walk into a restaurant. The women all frown like there's something wrong with one guy taking two pretty women to dinner. The men all look jealous.

That first summer, we arranged our vacations at the same time and I drove us to Florida. I loved being in bed with them both every night, though that was only half of what I loved about being with them. We got the same stares on the beach, but then, both women looked sexy as all hell in their bathing suits. I loved being on the beach with them and watching the looks we got. I loved going to dinner with them every night and watching other women frown and then whisper something to their husbands.

Most of all, I loved knowing Denise and Virginia and I were together because we wanted it that way. I've never been happier, and they tell me they feel the same way. This summer, we're thinking of flying to Hawaii for two weeks.

We still go to Beans, but usually only on Saturday night. I sit at the bar and listen to Shelly playing jazz while Virginia and Denise make the rounds of the tables and catch up. From what they tell me, there are a couple other women who'd like to join our group, but Virginia and Denise say they just laugh and tell those women I'm a two-woman man.

I don't know if this will last forever, but I hope it does. I'll be their two-woman man as long as they both keep being one-man/one-woman women. I can't imagine any life without them both.

ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers