Bea's Daughter Contacts Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her bag in one hand and her hand in the other and suggested we go to the hotel in the Old Town, drop her bag off and go for some lunch and perhaps some shopping 'to show off her gorgeous figure.'

She said I wouldn't have any worries about what she had to wear as she had splashed out on a couple of very short skirts and some revealing tops - she had seen the hotel had a pool and had even brought a suit with her.

When I complimented her on how well she looked she admitted that she dithered about travelling braless but having taken the decision, found it quite liberating and even a little exciting to think of guys looking at her breasts - she said she could understand how her Mum had felt going braless with us. And with a grin said "And I don't have any bras with me!"

When we arrived at the hotel room I had hoped Ellie would be impressed with the size of the two room suite and especially the view from the bedroom. I wasn't disappointed.

"Wow a suite and look at the view over Edinburgh and a King Size bed. You certainly know how to spoil a girl. I hope you think I am worth it."

Taking her in my arms I kissed her and as I did so fondled her rear and her unbraed boobs. I was delighted when she put her hands between my legs to fondle my balls and cock and murmur "That feels really good."

My hand went between her legs to grab her little pussy and she moaned and said "Do you want me now or will we have lunch and a drink and save it for a really good session tonight."

At my age I thought the latter was a wiser course of action so I suggested she sort out her clothes and we go for lunch.

After she had emptied her bag she asked would she do dressed as she was or get changed into something a bit sexier. I didn't want to push her too far too early so I said " You are fine as you are, I love the leggings and boots they really show your thighs and rear off, but if you want you could change your top to show off what look and feel like great boobs."

I was pleasantly surprised when after she lost the jacket she was bold enough and comfortable enough to pull off the sweater to display a good pair of perky high riding tits with erect nipples. Her breasts were bigger than Bea's but didn't have exciting inch long nipples but her nipples were prominent and dark.

She grinned and said "Well if you think these are worth showing off, I'll put on a more revealing top."

I quickly closed with her and kissing her started to fondle them before tweaking and sucking on her engorged nipples. They obviously were as sensitive as her Mum's as she murmured "Take it easy Tom my nipples are really sensitive and you are exciting me, if you don't stop you're going to have to take me to bed rather than lunch."

It was tempting but I had decided to pace myself with this younger woman as I needed to give both her and myself pleasure for possibly three days. I suggested we keep it for later and go for lunch.

I wasn't disappointed by the tight black semi sheer top she put on which showed her tits and nipples off. It was fun walking Ellie through the hotel and through the streets to the pub with her tits well on display and she had a few looks which she noticed. I realised I was beginning to like this lady when we sat at the pub with a drink waiting for lunch and asked her how she felt being out braless.

She grinned the sexy little grin I was beginning to love and said "I feel absolutely great. Without reading Mum's diary and being with you I would never have had the confidence to show my body off like this but it has given me a real buzz to see how many guys are interested. I feel really sexy."

I suggested we do a couple more pubs with younger crowds and then possibly go back for a swim.

By the time we had done a couple of pubs she was really quite relaxed about guys looking at her unbraed tits and I knew that this potentially very sexy lady had decided to leave her constraints at home with her bras.

On the way back to the hotel she took my arm and surprised me by saying that it was funny the connection she felt with me. Grinning her infectious grin she said, "You have some magic about you to make women do what you want. Just think before this weekend I would never have thought about going braless in public, wanting to kiss a guy other than my hubby, not only letting another guy grope me, but wanting him to or letting another guy see me naked."

She smiled when I said "Well that is still to come I have only seen your boobs."

And she responded with "I hope there are a lot more new experiences to come."

I assured her there were several which could 'stretch her limits.'

She was obviously becoming quite relaxed in my company as she stripped off to put on her swimsuit. That too led to a bit of kissing and fondling and a big erection for me as she had a very good body with no stretch marks and a very pretty shaven pussy. I was going to kiss her there, but she said while she would love me to, to wait until we had a swim as she had been aroused and damp there since we met.

I was slightly disappointed she produced a suit rather than a bikini but it was high at the legs and showed off a pretty camel toe and a very pretty prominent butt. It was a cream colour and was quite see through when it got wet. With it being see through and me sporting a big erection I was glad when we had the pool to ourselves and we had a bit of fun larking about with me grabbing her ass and tits.

I found her cool wet body very exciting and had trapped her against the side of the pool and I was kissing her while fondling her tits and camel toe while she was fondling my cock through my trunks when I heard voices and four young guys came into the pool area. It made me feel terribly old because although I am in reasonable shape for my age these guys had toned bodies.

I suggested we go up and as we put our robes on, I could see the young guys took a good look at Ellie's assets on display.

When we got to the room we started to kiss again and this time Ellie's hand went down my trunks to release my erection while I peeled off her swimsuit. She quickly dropped to her knees to kiss my cock and balls whispering, "This is just beautiful I am going to have some fun with this, this weekend."

I would love to have face fucked her but I wanted to please her, so lifting her up took her over to the bed, spread her exciting thighs and went to work on her pretty pussy with my mouth and tongue. She was very aroused and was soon thrusting her pelvis up to me in a fashion rather reminiscent of her mother. But to be frank her more virginal pussy was more exciting to me than her mother's well fucked one had been.

She was quite vocal and moaning with pleasure and about 10 minutes in I felt her tense and she had quite a damp climax before exhorting me to "Give more some of that beautiful cock in my pussy."

I spread her thighs and her pussy lips and entered my cock in her quite girlish cunt which was still wonderfully tight. She moaned that it was really good as I initially pushed it gently into her before as she started to respond really grabbing her by the buttocks and shafting her hard. After about 10 minutes of rather frenzied coupling I felt her climax again and I ejaculated deep inside her cunt. It was quite exciting as she was able to grip my cunt with her vaginal muscles and almost pump me dry.

As I dismounted and lay beside her she snuggled up to me and murmured "That was wonderful, you are a fantastic lover. I can see why Mum loved you so much. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I kissed her and said I had really enjoyed making love to her and was delighted that she had fun and I was looking forward to making a lot more love to her and in a number of ways.

Grinning she said "Yes I can imagine that you will want me to give you more oral and I know you will want my rear. I enjoyed giving you that little bit of head and I am used to giving hubby good head but I don't know how Mum took bigger cocks than yours in her rear as I think yours is fairly massive and a lot bigger than hubby's. I really enjoyed it reaching places his has never reached - even when he has taken me doggy fashion."

I told her not to worry as I would take it easy with her and while I definitely wanted her rear, I hoped to make her first time a pleasurable experience and one that she would be happy to let me have a lot more of.

She grinned that sexy grin which I found infectious and murmured, "Well let's have a drink, I'll get the lube and you can try to take me like that now."

Tempting as it was, I said, "I'd love to but don't forget while I find you really sexy and desirable, I need a longer recovery time now that I am older, and I would need my cock as rigid as possible to give you the best anal experience. Don't worry I hope to give you it there at least a couple of times tonight."

When she jumped out of bed ripe buttocks bouncing my cock gave an involuntary twitch as I thought of the pleasure that sexy ass was going to give me and I hardened again when she came back with drinks and lube. And throwing herself on the bed with her ass in the air, she murmured "I think I could get that lovely cock up again."

As she started to lick and kiss and ultimately deep throat my hardening cock. I was delighted to show her that it was through choice and not inability to get an erection that I was saving her ass for later. And I think we both enjoyed just snuggling together with a drink while we watched TV. When I asked her had she seen the young guys checking her out she grinned and murmured "Yes I did and I also noticed quite a few guys checking me out over lunch, it is very good for my ego as I have never had attention like that before."

"Possibly because you haven't shown your body off to its full advantage in the right clothes. You have a very sexy ass and awesome legs -both just made for tight miniskirts."

I must have nodded off because she shook me awake at about 6.45 to say "Time to get up lazy bones and have your shower, I 've had mine and even got my makeup done and I've only to get dressed. Now get in there and you can tell and show me how wonderful I look when you come out."

Her makeup was very good and she looked gorgeous and when she leaned over her breasts spilled out of the towelling robe. When I pulled it open I found she had on stockings and suspenders and a black g-string. I pulled her on to the bed for a snog and a fondle including running my fingers down the crack of her ass and gently probing her anus. I murmured, "Are you looking forward to giving me that beautiful sexy ass?"

She grinned, "I most certainly am looking forward to taking that wonderful cock in my rear as often as you want to give me it. Now get up and get showered as I want to show you, I can be even sexier than Mum."

When I came out of the shower my dangling cock had a twitch when I saw her. She looked quite spectacularly sexy. With her hair fluffed out and heavier makeup especially her spectacular eye makeup and dark red lipstick she was not only pretty but gorgeous. She had on a black sheer plunge top cut to the waist which emphasised her cleavage and showed off her nipples and I thought it would struggle to prevent her dangling tits popping out as she walked or sat. This was teamed up with a very short, skin tight micro mini skirt absolutely sculpted to her thighs, black stockings and very high heels which gave her a fantastic youthful leggy appeal. In fact the trousers she had worn hadn't done her legs justice as they were one of the best sets of legs I had seen on any woman. She had finished her outfit off with a dark red belt which gave emphasis to her slim waist, her ripe hips and her swelling breasts, I think she was delighted when I muttered "Wow, you look simply gorgeous."

I suggested she go down to get a bar and wait for me there.

I took my time getting ready as I wanted to look good for her and wore a white shirt and dark navy linen suit. Both set off my tan well and I felt, I at least was worthy of my date.

She was obviously a quicker worker than her Mum had been in similar circumstances as she was sitting at a stool at the bar with her beautiful long legs on show from heels to stocking top, chatting to two of the guys we had seen at the pool. She introduced them as Matt and Bri, and they blushed when she said "They have been teasing me about how sexy I looked in the 'see -through' swimsuit."

I suggested she finish her G&T as we have dinner reservations and she thanked them for the drink and said we might see them later. As I followed her out of the hotel I couldn't believe how well and sexy her rear and legs looked. She had quite the best pair of legs on anyone who I had dated.

I took her to the Italian restaurant where I had taken her Mum and she got equally attentive service from the young waiter who constantly looked at the valley between her breasts. She complimented me on how well I looked and said that she hoped I hadn't minded her teasing me a bit with the two guys. With a wicked grin she said "I thought they might be candidates it you wanted to make me airtight."

I asked her did she want to have the experience of three guys on her at once she mused a bit "It could be dreadful or a fun experience. I came on this weekend expecting to have a lot of new experiences, but I'll follow your lead. Do you like being involved in a group having one woman."

I said it could be exciting but personally while I had enjoyed a few 'airtight' and 'dping' experiences, I really preferred 'roasting' a woman - oral and either anal or pussy.

When she asked was it my intention to experience all of this with her over the weekend, I said I had originally intended to, but it was up to her.

When she asked "Why the change of emphasis."

I said, "That was before I got to know you a bit, but maybe I'm getting old but I simple enjoy being with you."

She leaned over and pecked me on the lips and murmured. "I feel the same, while it might be fun to involve others, let's concentrate on each other tonight."

I agreed but said because she looked so fantastic I still wanted to take her to a few places and show her off. She grinned and said "Not a problem - I'm certainly dressed for that."

She went to the loo while I paid the bill and on the way out she pressed something into my hand. It was her black g-string grinning she whispered "If you are going to show me off, lets show the lot off. Plus if you feel it is quite damp - you really do turn me on."

It was fun and terribly exciting to take this beautiful leggy creature with a 13-14" pelmet of a skirt showing a good 9-10" of thigh and with her boobs on displays into a few of the pubs and see the looks she got from guys trying to look into her top or up her skirt.

When I had taken her Mum into the Filling Station pub which is always crowded she had turned a few heads when she was sitting at the bar in a short skirt and stockings but the leggy Ellie was a head turner from when she went in and even more s when she sat at a stool in the bar with only a couple of inches of skirt covering her nude shaven pussy and her boobs hanging partly out of the plunging cleavage top.

She was quite relaxed about it and whispered, " I can't believe I'm sitting in a bar showing so much off and enjoying the attention. I didn't believe you when you said I could carry this off. You have given me so much confidence in my body and I could see how Mum would have enjoyed this."

I murmured to her, "How does it feel to realise you could probably have virtually any man you want in this bar."

She grinned and said "Exciting, I am with the man I want to be with but it is a real turn on to know that a lot of guys including several much younger ones find me so attractive."

We had a couple of drinks and I suggested we move on to another bar. I had noticed a couple of young guys just up the bar, had been trying to look up her skirt when she had crossed and uncrossed her legs so I suggested that when she was getting down off the stool she open her legs a bit. As she slid off the stool to go to the loo they got a good eyeful of her creamy thighs and stocking tops and probably a glimpse of her pussy lips as her skirt rode up.

I caught their eye and one of them said "Your wife is a real stunner. You are a lucky man."

To stun them I whispered, "She's not my wife, she is an escort and a very expensive one."

On the way out one of them suggested "Enjoy yourself."

Ellie asked what they meant and punched my arm when I said I had told them she was a very expensive escort! But she found it amusing and said, "I'm flattered they thought I was attractive enough to be an escort, I wonder how much they thought you were paying me?"

We took in a couple more pubs on the way back to the hotel where the assets Ellie had on display were shown off and admired. After few G&Ts she was quite relaxed and quite enjoying showing off her tits, thighs and even her little shaven cunt.

In fact she was actually quite turned on by it because as we left the last pub she took my hand and pulled me into a Wynd just out of sight from the street saying "I really want to snog you!"

I must say I enjoyed kissing her very beautiful mouth and she was obviously quite aroused as her hand found my cock while I pulled her tits out of her top and rucked her skirt up to get access to her pussy. I would have loved to have fucked her up that alley and I think she wanted me to but I had plans to make her night more pleasurable. Murmuring "I would love to turn you round and fuck you." But taking handful of pussy and shoving my hand into the crack of her ass I muttered "But this pussy and ass have a date with me in bed."

She murmured, "It would have felt really decadent to have let you have me here but I suppose you're right. It could be better to let you have my ass in comfort!"

As we went through the lobby we could see a reasonable crowd in the bar including some of her admirers from the pool including the guys she had been chatting to. When I asked her did she fancy a nightcap I was pleased when she said we could have one in the room.

She kissed me as we went up in the lift and when the doors opened, I think a middle aged - well my age couple, were slightly embarrassed to see my hand up her short skirt as we kissed.

Ellie was obviously on a sexual high because as she walked towards the room she pulled her skirt up to tease me by revealing her magnificently jutting buttocks and the full splendour of her exquisitely long legs.

I had hoped to make love to her and give her a gentle introduction to anal but I found her long shapely legs and pert rear unbelievably sexy and when we entered the room and she kissed me and invited me to 'fuck her hard with my big cock' I was rather overtaken by lust.

Pulling her tits out of her top and rather mauling them, I bent her over the bed, rucked her skirt up round her waist and fed her pussy my engorged cock. She was as ready for it as me as she thrust her ass up time and again moaning how good it was. I stallioned her for about five minutes before she had her first orgasm and as she cried out I rode her hard for a second one before I let go and pumped my load into her.

I lay embedded in her for a while before dismounting and suggesting we lose our clothes and have a drink. She got up and kissed me telling me I was a wonderful lover and the sex she had just had was the best she had ever had and cupping my balls she grinned the grin I was beginning to love and murmured, "I hope there is a lot more of that to come. I didn't realise a guy's cock could give such pleasure."

I suggested we lie down while I recovered and as she snuggled up to me shyly enquired had I enjoyed the experience with her so far.

I said it had been great and I had loved every bit of it. She then asked me how I compared to firstly her Mum and then my wife Eileen.