Bea's Daughter Contacts Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With regards to Bea, I said she was taller, better looking, better breasts - although Bea had the edge on her on nipples, similarly pretty pussies although Bea's having had a lot more traffic was looser, similar asses although hers was a bit bigger - but Bea really knew how to use hers, and where she really beat her Mum was in legs. I said I had rarely seen a sexier or better pair of legs both in shape and length and the miniskirt showed them off to perfection.

When she pushed on a comparison with Eileen, I was frank and said apart from height they were almost entirely different. Eileen was blonde and pretty in a different way, and much bigger all over with much larger breasts, a much bigger rear and thighs, a much larger more prominent pussy and pretty good legs although not as long as Ellie's.

As we drank and chatted her hand was busy at my semi erect cock and it certainly gave a twitch when she reached over to get the lube grinned and said "Well I think its time we maybe tried this monster in my rear."

I said "All in good time, I want to have you a few times anally so lets take it easy."

Spreading her thighs I went down on her pussy, to be frank I am not a great pussy eater after the woman has taken spunk - not even my own but I really was starting to like this woman and wanted to please her. She enjoyed my tongue on her clit and when she started to respond I flipped her over, with a pillow under her tummy, parted her hips and ran my tongue up from her cunt to her tiny virginal anus. She squirmed as I tongued her before I lubed her anal ring with one then two fingers. She was tight but obviously was keen to please and pushed her rear up to meet the thrust of my fingers murmuring "Mmmm that's quite nice."

Having lubed her, I lubed my cock and tried to enter it. She was tight and moaned, "That feels huge I don't know whether I will be able to take it."

Pulling her up on her knees I suggested she relax and ease back on to me. As she eased back I gently thrust towards her and with a bit of a moan from her and a bit of a plop the head of my cock went past her anal ring into her bowels. She moaned , " That is really big and thick, I don't know whether I can take your full length without you ripping me."

I stroked her hips, told her beautiful her ass was and suggested she ease back on me again. Moaning she eased back on me as I eased forward and I was eventually right into her with my balls resting on her cool beautiful ass cheeks. Murmuring, "You have done really well I am right in your ass up to the hilt. How is it?"

She murmured, " Strange, but not unpleasant but I don't know whether I can take you riding me."

I suggested we try it gently and I was soon easing my cock in and out of her.

Emboldened she started to response to meet my gentle thrusts but when I increased the depth and pace of my thrusts she moaned that she felt I was going to rip her anal ring and damage her bowels.

I stopped halfway in her, leaned over and kissed her neck and suggested I ease off her and try again the next day.

She said. "You must find me a terrible disappointment, but I do want you to have my rear. Let me get used to the size of you in me for a few minutes and try again."

I gently eased in and out of her just to about half my full length and I felt her starting to respond as she opened up a bit. When I asked was it ok she murmured, "Not bad I'm getting used to it now, just go ahead and take me now."

I eased my cock gently in to her and when she didn't object started to ride her harder. When she didn't object, I started to give her the full length into her bowels. She started to moan and exhorted me to ride her harder which I did eventually climaxing deep into her bowels. When she felt me come off she murmured, "That feels good."

I lay for a while embedded in her pert rear while I nuzzled her neck and told her how good she was before dismounting and having a quick wash and getting her a drink. I pecked her on the lips and murmured, "Well you're not a virgin anymore, I feel really privileged being the first guy to take you anally."

She grinned and said " I feel really decadent having done it, but it was difficult and I can't believe Mum was able to take three of you on like that for a whole weekend."

I pointed out that Bea had been 'opened up' by two guys with bigger cocks before I had her and women always say the first time is the most difficult. I said not only could Bea take a lot of cock in her ass but she actually came to really like it and want it.

As we lay and cuddled I said, "I hope I didn't hurt you but you are remarkably tight there. In fact your pussy is also lovely and tight - neither orifice has obviously got the use they deserve."

She said "Well hubby and I would have sex about once a month or at most once a fortnight and he is considerable smaller - both shorter and thinner than you. I can't believe Mum taking bigger cocks than yours. Pardon my ignorance but how big do they come."

I smiled and said "Well I am no expert but I believe I am just a little bigger than average and slightly thicker than average but a fair bit smaller than Bill or your Mum's Boss. And the black guy who took Eileen's anal virginity was very big indeed. I don't suffer from penile envy as I think it is big enough to give women pleasure and small enough to make sex comfortable for most women."

She grinned and murmured "Well I love your cock and it has given me great pleasure and unbelievable orgasms and now that you have 'opened up' my rear I hope I will be able to take a lot more of it there."

She smiled and punched my arm when I said this murmuring, "You obviously like the thought of more anal with me, I will try because I'd like to be able to give you it whenever you want it."

"Does that mean you intend to see me after this weekend?"

She grinned and said "I hadn't intended to but I think I'll have to practice with you a lot more until I get it right!"

"Well turn over to let me examine it and I'll put some salve on you."

When I parted her ass cheeks I was relieved that her sphincter wasn't ripped, damaged or bleeding. What had been a pretty tight little anus had the slight hint of an anal gape and was seeping my spunk. I got her to look at it in the mirror and said "No real damage you have just been stretched a little bit."

I rubbed some salve into and surrounding her anus and she said it felt much better and if I wanted to I could try again. There was nothing I would have liked better than to reclaim her beautiful ass which I had been looking forward to buggering for two nights but from her conversation it appeared that she was thinking past the weekend for some fun and I thought I should take it easier on her.

She was pleased when I suggested we leave it until the next day or night as I really fancied all of her body and orifices and murmured, "Well my rear is a bit tender so I will have to make your use of my pussy and mouth extra special!"

She eased down the bed until she was between my legs and started to lick and fondle my balls and cock and looking up at me she smiled and said "I really love your cock now do you want me to take me off in my mouth, between my boobs or can I ride you?"

I said " All three sound good."

Holding my balls in one hand and the shaft on the other she was soon deep throating my cock. As she did I put my hand on her bobbing head and thrust deep into her throat. In spite of her gagging a little she stuck with it and I think she was slightly disappointed when I didn't come off in her mouth. Pulling her up a bit I suggested she hold her tits round my cock while I thrust up into them before she said "I want to climb on to that cock."

She eased up the bed and knelt until one hand on my cock she lowered herself on to it moaning with pleasure when she had taken the last inch. She started to ride me slowly with the soft cool bum cheeks coming to rest on my balls as she rocked up and down. Her slim toned thighs and body looked magnificent as did her bouncing boobs which I groped as she picked up pace. It was good to see how excited she was and fantastic to see how she looked in the throes of her climax. When this subsided, I rolled her over with her still impaled on my erection and grabbing her by the buttocks and still locked to her at the groin between those beautiful thighs I rode her hard. She was very responsive both physically and vocally exhorting me to ' ride her hard' before coming to another very noisy climax just before I too climaxed in her excitingly tight little cunt.

I lay embedded in her as I pumped the last drop of ejaculate into her before fairly sated, I rolled off her. Initially she lay back smiling in satisfaction as she came down from her climax and telling me how wonderful it had been before climbing on to me kissing my mouth, face and even eyes and telling me how wonderful and how handsome I was and how she had never realised sex could be so good.

When I grinned and said "Even having your ass ravaged."

She murmured, "That was good too, I would do anything for you and I know you want me like that and I will learn to like taking you like that."

We had a drink and lay cuddling and fondling each other and she said teasingly as she caressed my semi limp cock and balls " I'm quite wrecked and since you are so much older so must you be, so do you want to get some rest and be fresh again to take my ass in the morning or would you like me to try to get that beautiful cock hard again."

When I asked her how she intended to do that she said. "Firstly tomorrow morning I am going to organise you breakfast in bed so you can hopefully get excited looking forward to that and my rear. I know you found it a turn on Mum meeting the waiter with very little on and I'm happy to do that. "

That did get a little bit of an erection and she said "Mmmmm, now I'm going to move slowly down your body trailing my breasts and nipples down it to put that between them before taking your balls and cock in my mouth."

She did get me aroused by trailing her breasts and erect nipples down me before holding them round my cock. A couple of thrusts between them and I had a reasonable erection which she licked before trailing her tongue down round my balls, one of which she popped in her mouth while her finger nail probed my anus. As I responded she took my by now quite firm erection in her mouth and started to 'deep throat' me.

In spite of my earlier exertions her bobbing head, her hands on my cock and balls and finger probing my anus did get me really excited and grabbing her head I really started to face fuck her driving my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. After about 5-10 minutes of hard riding I climaxed when her finger actually penetrated my ass and had the delightful experience of her keeping sucking me dry.

When my spurts eventually subsided she came up grinning and wiping the spill over from her chin murmuring, "That tastes good , I hope you enjoyed that as it was great to have taken your seed in all my orifices - you have left me an extremely well fucked lady. It is a night I will always remember and cherish. You simply are wonderful."

We kissed and cuddled and I fell asleep with her lying in the spoons position with my cock against her beautiful ass.

It was probably around nine when I woke when she brought me a cup of tea. Once again she was fulsome about how much she had enjoyed the day and night and reaching between my legs she murmured, "I never thought I could love any man's cock as much as I love this."

In spite of her exertions she looked fabulous wearing just stockings and suspenders and I noted she was wearing heels obviously because I had raved about her leggy beauty. Her legs and ass looked simply superb. When I told her so she smiled and said "Well I am going to order breakfast do you really want me to bring in the waiter only wearing what I am now?"

I said, "That could be fun but you look so spectacularly desirable I wouldn't like to tease anyone so much. If you want to tease me a bit why don't you wear the robe and tie it loosely to flash your boobs a bit."

She smiled and said "That really is quite a modest request. I would have been prepared to show the lot off it you wanted me to."

I smiled and said "Maybe tomorrow morning."

I thought she would get him to drop it off in the lounge part of the suite and was surprised to see her, with the gaping top of her robe clearly displaying her tits, lead him into the bedroom where I was still in bed.

She turned and said to him "Apologies about my lazy bones of a husband we had quite a heavy night last night."

She bent over the dressing table to get him a tip and I could clearly see in the mirror, as he must have done, her perfect tits dangling out of the robe. She pulled the robe tighter about her as she turned to follow him to the door but when she came back into the bedroom as her tits were dangling out of it he had obviously had a good boob show.

She reached under the clothes and seem disappointed to find I was only semi erect and murmured, "Disappointing I mustn't have put on enough of a show for you - I shouldn't have worn the robe."

I explained I was not as young as I once was and she had done a very good job of 'miking me dry' the day before.

She grinned and said, "Well then let's have breakfast to build up your strength and then we'll plan our day and night."

When I asked her what she would like to do for the day she smiled and said "Have a shower and go to bed until its time to go out tonight!"

When I said "That sounds brilliant but exhausting!"

She said "Well then, go back to bed and let me take that gorgeous cock in my rear and then have a real date day, like a couple, with us going shopping ,lunch and taking in the museum and art gallery before possibly a swim and whatever you have planned for me tonight."

Over breakfast she asked why do guys, and why did I like sodomising a woman and how many woman had I taken like that.

I said firstly I thought it was rather primeval thing in that with most animals the male mounts the female from the rear and finds the buttocks really sexually arousing, secondly there is a sense of stretching normal boundaries, thirdly if a woman lets a man have her ass she has given him all she can sexually, he has possessed her completely and basically she will be up for whatever he wants, and fourthly the tightness of the anal ring on the penis gives a very good sexual experience and finally looking at an anal gape you have caused is very arousing. And I added " In your case your ass is beautiful, even your anus is pretty and of course it was fantastic to take your virginity."

I said that although I had always found women's assess very attractive I hadn't had that many experiences with different women only her Mum, Eileen, five others and her. Although over the many years that her Mum and I had met regularly for sex, I must have had her Mum's ass nearly well over 100 times.

She grinned and said "Wow, Mum must have had a lot of anal sex - I've a lot to live up to!"

I told her that Bee was virtually always up for it and certainly enjoyed it including being dped and I think apart from the night when the three of us had got a bit rough with her - especially Bill with his monster cock, she enjoyed being taken like that and loved the fact that guys wanted her like that.

She smiled ruefully and said "Well after your experiences with her you must have been expecting a lot more from me. Do you want to go back to bed and we'll try again?"

I suggested that we have a shower and relax before if she wanted could try taking her rear again.

She grinned "That's a great shower why don't you join me and help me relax."

It was fun. We kissed, fondle and shampooed and soaped each other in the most intimate places. Me her pussy and rear and her my cock, balls and rear. When I turned her round with my cock against her soapy cool buttocks I would love to have taken her but she winced quite badly as my cock pressed gently against her anus. She wanted to persist but I suggested we get dried off and see if lube or salve would help.

She lay on the bed while I got these and her beautiful lithe body and buttocks were simply sensational. I gently parted her buttocks to see that her previously little brown star shaped anus was quite swollen and almost pouting. I realised that even if I lubed her now and took her she would be out of action tonight. Leaning forward I murmured "You are a bit swollen but you were so very tight. I should probably have taken you again when you were a bit open but I didn't want to hurt you."

She suggested she was happy to try it again as she wanted to please me but I lent forward and kissed it before tongueing her a bit and saying it would keep.

She thrust her buttocks up to meet my tongue and murmured, " I'd love to take your cock but that feels wonderfully exciting too."

I suggested I had some anorectal steroid and anaesthetic cream which Eileen had found effective after her first experience and when I applied it she exclaimed, "That's brilliant there is no pain now, just take me now."

I had to explain that with a lot of feeling dampened I wouldn't know when I was hurting her and could do her serious damage but that it should relax her and we could try later.

She said Ok but asked me to flip over on to my front and to my surprise she parted my hips and started to tongue my anus. My cock went up like a steel rod and as I pushed up to meet her most exciting tongue she grabbed it and started to gently wank me. I enjoyed this exciting experience but when she started to increase the tempo I knew I couldn't hold back long so turned her over and went between her superb high riding tits. She pushed them together round my cock and I thrust into them. With one hand she cupped my balls and I was gone spraying cum over her breasts, face and neck.

When I eased off her it was exciting to see her wipe the spunk off her chest and face and lick it off her fingers "Mmmm - I love the taste of that. Did you enjoy that you certainly got very big and hard."

I said it had been great but she still looked a little crestfallen and murmured, "Well I'm pleased I gave you something you liked and I've had a wonderful time, a lot of new experiences, had that wonderful cock and your seed in my pussy, mouth and ass, and even had my ass licked but I think you were expecting me to be able to give you what Mum gave you, ass on demand and take some other guys on as well. I was and am up for it even if it does damage my rear a bit. I really want to please you."

She was pleased when I said "Ellie, you could never disappoint me, I love your sexy grin, and every bit of your body especially those legs, we get on well and I've really enjoyed being with you and the sex has been great. I am quite happy to see how things develop without any agenda. Now what I'd like to do is let's go out for the day as a couple and enjoy all of the things that Edinburgh has to offer."

I was delighted to see how she dressed in a simple white tee shirt - no bra and tits and nipples on display and a slightly longer miniskirt - a slightly flared at the bottom designer grey skirt about 6" above the knee teamed up with her short leather jacket. She asked would I prefer boots or heels and I suggested heels. She looked fantastic cool sexy smart.

She was delighted when I told her she looked stunning and that the skirt showed off her nylon clad legs to perfection. She admitted it had been her most expensive purchase for some time but with a grin she said, "I thought you would prefer the sluttier one I wore last night."

I said I loved both of them in different ways. And as I followed her along the corridor I thought that it not only emphasised the ripeness of her rear but the sway pf it around her thighs emphasised the shapeliness of her long legs.