Bea's Daughter Contacts Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to look back at me, grinned and said, "Well do you like my ass in this skirt?"

When I said I did she flipped up the hem of it to display her bare thighs and buttocks above the lacey stocking tops and exclaimed " And much easier access for you to fondle me in public!"

We had a wonderful morning wandering about Edinburgh visiting the Art gallery having coffee in Starbucks and visiting some antique shops - just like a normal couple including me fondling the cool cheeks of her rear above and under her skirt. I have to say I was really pleased to have such a beautiful leggy creature on my arm. When she admired an antique ring with quite a large sapphire stone ( her birth stone), I waited until she had moved on up the shop and purchased it as a surprise.

When we were walking past one of the Wynds taking my hand she said "I think its time for a snog, I've been dying to kiss you all morning. As we kissed I groped her high riding firm boobs and felt and saw her nipples react before she pushed my hand down to her crotch to find she wasn't wearing any underwear. She murmured, "Do you think we could get away with a quick shag here?"

I suggested we might be better waiting until we got back to the hotel and I suggested lunch in a pub in Rose Street.

Over lunch and a couple of drinks we flirted like teenagers including me fondling her thighs. I was glad that as we walked back through the park to the hotel and I was able to take her in my arms and kiss her several times before suggesting we sat down as I had a surprise for her.

When she sat down on the bench her thighs and legs look simply superb and I realised that as a confirmed ass and tit man this leggy creature had me more focused on her pins!

When I handed her the ring she was delighted but said "What on earth did I do to deserve this?"

I said it was just a momento of a great weekend she had given me, and when she wore it or looked at in future she could remember the guy who took her anal virginity.

She smiled ruefully and said "I feel I don't deserve this as I think you had the expectation of a really great weekend with you having full access to all my orifices and probable seeing me dped and made airtight. I feel awful that you couldn't even have free access to my rear. I must be a huge disappointment."

I assured her she hadn't been as apart from the sex I had really enjoyed her company and the weekend so far had been fun. We had stretched her boundaries, a bit, and I had a beautiful new friend with stunning legs!

Turning round she kissed me and murmured, "Well lets go back to the hotel and I want you to really take my rear in whatever way and as hard as you want. Forget about making love to my ass, I want you to bugger me and open me up. And if you want after that we can see about picking up a couple of guys to do whatever you want them to do with me."

I suggested we wait and see how things worked out but she said "I'm deadly serious, I really fancy you and I want to be able to give you what you want, I want you not to hold back and bugger me like you did Mum, and the way you probably do your wife"

I said, " Yes I did bugger your Mum a lot because she could take it well and it was one of her big attractions for me, and I do also bugger Eileen because I often think she let someone else take her anal virginity. But I also have made love to their asses, so let's see how it develops."

I went on to say that when she told me her Mum's diary had stimulated her to step outside the bubble of her normal humdrum life for a weekend on no restraints I had thought 'Christmas had come early' and I was really looking forward to doing everything possible with her. But we had really connected in a way I hadn't connected for a very long time and I wanted her to enjoy herself and her weekend to be a pleasurable experience.

She grinned and asked, "What makes me so special?"

She punched me on the arm when I said, "Coming or going Those beautiful long legs in a miniskirt, and your tits, pussy and ass are all not bad too!"

Taking my hand she said, "Well lets go back and you can enjoy all of it."

When we got back to the room she asked me to get her a drink and as I did so lost her jacket, top and skirt and was left totally nude except for her heels, stockings & garter belt.

She grinned before kissing me and murmuring, "Thanks for my ring and for a wonderful weekend so far, I'm glad you like my legs and the rest of me and it's all yours for today and tonight."

As I kissed and fondled her I lost my own clothes and her willingness and her hands on me soon had my cock like a steel rod. Leading her over to the bed I bent her over and was seen more turned on when she willing parted her glorious hips to give me access to her pretty little butt hole. When I bent down and ran my tongue up the crack of her ass before inserting the top of my tongue in her anus she murmured, "I really love this but what I want is you to give me a really hard buggering with that beautiful cock, so I can earn the beautiful ring you bought me."

I got the lube and as lubed her rear with first one then two fingers I felt very little resistance and in fact she eased back to take them she appeared nicely relaxed. So lubing my cock I eased the head of it past her sphincter. Once again, whether I had opened her up a bit the previous night or she was more relaxed there was not much resistance and the head slipped nicely in past her anal ring.

When I asked her was she ok, she murmured." Yes that feels really good just give me your full length."

As I eased my full length into her bowels she eased her bum back against me murmuring, "That's really good - it's brilliant to take your whole length in me. Now really take me"

I started to ride her gently with deep slow strokes in and out but she started to really writhe against me, thrusting her little ass up to take it and moaned, "I never thought this could be so good give it to me hard."

To see this beautiful woman put her delightful ass up to be ridden and grabbing her thrusting buttocks I really did bugger her. After about 10 minutes of hard riding I let the flood gates go and pumped a huge climax into her bowels.

She fell forward on the bed with me still embedded in her ass. When I asked was she ok she murmured, "Not only Ok but I feel brilliant being able to take you any way you want me."

As I dismounted, I gently parted her hips and was pleased to see there was no damage, she hadn't been ripped and in fact her anal sphincter had a good bit of gape as it had stretched with me rather than ripping.

When she said "How do I look?"

I smiled and said, "Absolutely brilliant - no damage I fact you are gaping like a very experienced ass fuck!"

I got a mirror so she could see for herself she exclaimed "Wow, I do look absolutely 'opened up' and extremely sluttish with your cum seeping out of my ass- will that gape close up again."

I assured it would but probably not until after the weekend especially if she was going to take more cock in it.

When I got her a drink she kissed me and said she was delighted to be able to give me what I wanted and she was happy to fall in with what I wanted for the rest of the weekend. She said "I came on this weekend to 'scratch an itch' that had been stimulated by Mum's diary and had thought that for one weekend I would be without constraints I dress or sexual activity. And after that I would go back to my ordinary life with no regrets. So if you want to take things a bit further by involving a couple of others guys it is up to you but while I am probably OK fucking them or giving them head I'd prefer it if my ass is only for you."

I said it was very much up to her as I really felt we had a connection and I had really enjoyed not only having sex with her but being with her and I would like to see her after the weekend.

She grinned and said "I was hoping you felt like that as I have fallen big time for you and I do want to see you after this weekend. But I'm up for whatever you want me to do."

I smiled and said "Well you have excited me more than any woman has for a very long time but you're not only good for my ego to be seen in public with you, but you are very good for my libido as you can see I would like to have that beautiful ass again."

Taking me by the cock she led me over to the bed and bent over murmuring, "Well let's see if you make me gape even more."

I suggested we lie down and relax in the spoon position as I intended to make this time last and of course it gave me better access to grope her tits and her ass.

With her opened up and well lubricated it was easy to enter her and I enjoyed 10 -15 minutes of gently sodomising her wonderful ass until she started to really thrust against me and encourage me to ride her harder. I did and she soon had me spunking deep in her bowels. When she got up and looked at herself in the mirror she grinned and murmured, "Well you have certainly opened my rear up I don't think I'll have too many problems in future with rear entry."

She suggested a swim but I was exhausted and suggested a nap as I needed to recover from my exertions. She asked did I mind if she went on her own.

I grinned and said "Who knows the young guys might be there and you could organise something for tonight."

When I asked her would she be interested, she said that in some ways it could be tempting because they were very fanciable and she had thought of really 'going for broke' sexually this weekend and she thought that I had rather fancied helping her really stretch her boundaries. But we had got on so well over the last couple of days that she felt there was definitely something between us which she might like to see what would develop.

I said that if I was ten years younger, I could see myself really wanting to get involved with her but we both had partners so I couldn't see it really going anywhere. When she looked really crestfallen I said, " I haven't connected with any woman as much for many years and I really do find you very attractive and would like to see you after this weekend. But it might be a bit of fun and a turn on to see the young guys shagging you and me joining in."

It obviously wasn't the response she wanted as she replied, "I thought you might prefer a good night with just the two of us but as you say it might be fun for me to stretch my boundaries even more."

I said "Well I have surpassed my normal performance but I can take an enhancement pill to help me give you more cock if that's what you want."

She said "Well I am only used to at most two sessions a night with hubby, so apart from the experience of multiple partners I don't mind if it is just you." And with a grin murmured, "And I think I can get you up for all I want!"

It was a difficult one for me as I think she would have preferred that I make a declaration that I would prefer us to be exclusive but although I really fancied her I didn't really want or need a commitment.

So I said, "The real point is whether you think you would enjoy the experience and the sex?"

She said, "I probably would enjoy the sex, you have made me realise that I have been missing out on good sex, and I would hope that if we do it you wouldn't let them get too rough with me or go further than I want to."

I said, " I would suspect they would want your ass, it is extremely desirable and you are now very capable of taking a bit of cock there."

She got a bit annoyed and muttered, "I thought that was special to us, but if you want me to be like Mum and give my ass to whoever wants it so be it. I'm up for whatever you want me to do if they're interested."

I was tired after my exertions and dozed off and when I woke about a couple of hours later I was surprised she wasn't there. I was even more surprised when it was nearly another half hour when she arrived back fully dressed in black button up the front cardigan and black leggings. She said the two guys had been at the pool and had asked where I was. When she told them I was having a siesta they asked had she worn me out. She had said, "Something like that."

They had said I was a lucky man and they would be happy to help me out! When she had protested that she would be much too old for them they had reassured her nothing was further from the truth!

They had involved in her in a bit of 'horse play' in the pool which she thought was designed to cop a feel at her ass and tits and when they got it was obvious from their erections that they fancied her.

On the way up in the lift she found they had a Junior Suite two down from us - part of the perk of having organised the group travel - and invited her in for a drink and to see the brilliant view from their room.

She suggested she might be better to put on some clothes and see if I fancied a drink. When she had come up to get me, I was sleeping so soundly she thought she wouldn't disturb me.

When I asked had they tried it on she was slightly evasive, and said they had been quite flirtatious and very complimentary about her looks, boobs, and ass at the pool but she hadn't really pulled anything too sexy on and thought she would be quite safe. However, after a couple of G&Ts she hadn't pulled away immediately when Bri kissed her and they obviously took this as the 'green light' because Matt joined in, her top opened up to free her boobs and their hands were everywhere. She hadn't had much of a chance to say anything before she was tumbled on to the bed, her leggings pulled off and she had two hard young cocks to deal with. She said, "I'm afraid I didn't resist too much and I got 'roasted' a couple of times and they both had me doggy individually."

I asked had she enjoyed it and she said, "I have to admit I did. You have helped me realise I do enjoy sex and I was turned on by the fact that two really handsome young guys obviously wanted me so much. And of course I have ticked off another experience this weekend."

I asked had they tried her ass and was surprised when she said they hadn't but with a wicked grin murmured, "I told you that's for you but if they had, since you have opened me up I felt I could have quite easily. They weren't as big or thick as you."

She went on to say she thought Bri, the bigger guy as he was taller than me, might have a bigger cock, but it was much the same length and a lot thinner. Matt's was smaller and thinner, in fact a lot like her husband's but a lot harder and their recovery rate was unbelievable.

I asked her did she want to meet up with them that night and she said, "It's up to you, I have provisionally arranged to have a drink with them in the bar, but if you would rather we just had a romantic night together, I would probably prefer that."

.The devil in me made me suggest, "Well get your sexiest gear out and we'll get you well fucked in all your holes tonight."

She retorted, "If that's what you want you won't be disappointed. If you want me to be a slut, you've got it."

When I came out of the shower she was just finalising her makeup she turned round to display her outfit and asked was she 'slutty enough'?

She was. She had on a similar top to the previous night, sheer material with a cleavage slashed to the waist although this time in white which was more revealing as one could see her dark aureoles and prominent nipples. She had teamed this up with an even shorter tight black shiny skirt which just about covered her stocking tops standing and would definitely show off creamy thighs and even lower bum cheeks when she walked, sat or bent over. She wore the same red belt which helped emphasise her neat waist and curves above and below it.

When I said she did look hot, she asked, "Do you want me to go down and get the party started or wait for you?"

She decided to wait for me to go down with her. I suggested that after we got a drink she should excuse herself to go to the loo while I sussed out whether the guys were interested and possibly lay down some ground rules.

She said, "Whatever."

When I got dressed and as I was following her down the corridor, I told her she looked stunning and she really did. Her long legs looked great, the skirt was sculpted to her rear and showed a tantalising glimpse of stocking top and thigh as she walked. She was obviously still in a bit of a mood so I said "It's only a drink, let's play it by ear and if you don't want it to go anywhere we can just go out for a meal on our own."

This seemed to perk her up and she was all smiles by the time we met the guys in the bar. They told her that she looked stunning and I noticed their eyes followed her as we made our way to a booth while they got drinks. She was sitting legs crossed showing a good bit of thigh and stocking top when they came back. And the conversation flowed. We found they were final year students up for a rugby match.

Bea as arranged excused herself to go to the loo and their eyes followed her rear as he made her way out. Bri said, "You are a very lucky man your wife is not only gorgeous but very sexy."

They were both a bit shocked when I said she wasn't my wife and agreed she was both gorgeous and sexy. I said, "I understand you guys offered to help me out servicing her."

When they tried to apologise I said, "Don't worry I wasn't offended, she came on this weekend looking for new sexual experiences and, I could have done with some help because she shagged me to a standstill. She is every bit as sexy as she looks."

When they said how lucky I was again I said, "Well it might be your lucky night because when she told me what happened , I suggest as she has three holes, it might be fun for her to take on all three of us she hasn't said no."

They looked shocked and asked did she take it in the ass, I explained that before the weekend she had never been with anyone other than her husband and never had anal, with a smile I said, "I have certainly opened her up and it might be fun to dp her and even make her airtight."

When she came back, tits bouncing in her top and her glorious legs shown off perfectly in the short skirt she said, "I suppose you have been talking about me?"

I said we had and the guys were really up for us all getting together.

She surprised me by saying "That sounds as if it could be fun but you promised me a nice meal and I suggest you and I have that and maybe see the guys later."

I was surprised but agreed to her suggestion and we finished her drinks and headed for the Italian restaurant. Over dinner she took my hand and said, "Sorry to rather scupper your plans but I have fallen for you, and I think you feel something for me because I think you were a bit annoyed at me having sex with the two guys."

I said I had just been surprised, and she said that while she had quite enjoyed it, she regretted it as she felt it had damaged the relationship we had built up and that instead of her being rather special to me she was in danger of just being another piece of ass I could share and exploit. Looking deep into my eyes she said. "Sex with them helped scratch an itch but with you it made me realise what I have been missing and need in my life. I realise you have another life but I don't see any reason that we can't continue to meet at least occasionally and enjoy each other's company and you looking at my long legs and having my rear!"

When I thought about it, I had been jealous of the young guys having her and I leaned across and kissed her and murmured, "I too feel we have a connection and while I came on this weekend hoping to find another Bee, I found someone who I really fancy and would like to see again."

We had a couple of drinks after our meal and decided to head straight back to the hotel after she had texted Bri to tell him the evening was off.

On the way back down towards the hotel she pulled me into a Wynd and lifting her skirt she grinned and said, "Now let's fulfil one of my existing fantasises, me getting fucked in an alley."