Bea's Daughter Contacts Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said 'Not a problem."

And releasing her tits from her top I groped the cool orbs with one hand while I fingered her damp cunt with my other before turning her round to brace herself against the wall with her rear in the air, I mounted her very willing pussy. I must have fucked her doggy for about 10 minutes before I felt her climax and spunked in her.

As we walked arm and arm down towards the hotel she murmured, "I really do feel decadent with your cum running down my thighs I would love to go into a pub like this and have guys look at me and want me and knowing that you my lover have had me and are going to have me!"

We went into one of the bars for a drink, her short skirt and unbraed breasts did get a bit of attention and I wonder what people thought later of the damp patch where she had been sitting.

While we were there I popped a Levitra because I realised I had a big night ahead and didn't want to disappoint. Levitra gives me a different erection which while less sensitive does feel bigger, thicker and heavier and obviously firmer. And I have found if I am excited it can last most of the night. If Eileen and I are on a 'date night' she always encourages me to take one as I can give her all the cock she wants.

Ellie did notice the difference as we stripped, but thought I was just more excited. But I mounted her rear and she responded really well, as she was obviously beginning to enjoy being ass fucked. Over the night I had all of her orifices and after she had reprised her Mum's performance in flashing the waiter bringing our breakfast to the room wearing only heels, stocking and a g -string I sodomised her again.

At the station we kissed and hugged she murmured "Thanks for a great weekend, my new ring and all of my new experiences - I really do love you."

I sent her home to husband with all her orifices having had good use, a much more sexually experienced lady.

I am looking forward to our next weekend.