All Comments on 'Beast'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Leona was asking like a beast. Rupin behaved as a gentleman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved the Irony - great story!

Leona was the one who behaved "beastly" though she redeemed herself (and Rupin) at the end. Rupin started out as a "beast", but after being cursed, changed and became a gentleman. So by the end of the story, the physical beast is a gentleman and Leona has found a good husband.

Loved the story, but if I try to project into "what happens next", I wonder how Leona will survive - she'll need clothes, a place to live, and money to buy bread and other necessities. And Rupin can't help her with that, unless he brings back extra meat that Leona can take into town and sell for money and supplies.

Nonetheless, I'm encouraged for their happiness.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
Sorry I don't like it.

Actually hated her! Selfish little bitch!! Don't really love this though. It would have been better if she had turned into the 'animal'. She certainly had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regarding comments of the other anonymous:

Did you not notice that this is fantasy and a world of magic? It has many convoluted plots woven together quite well, as described to some degree in another comment. It opens one's mind to reflection and further fantasy, in addition to reality. That makes it a good read, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story! ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿพ

I love this story better than beauty and the beast! Moxt excellent! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love the way you write.

Nice story with unexpected ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous