All Comments on 'Beast Legs'

by Catullus_Sedecim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
Great story!!

I am a bona fide legman and there is nothing I like more than reading a story about a beautiful woman with dynamite legs. Betty in this story is a perfect example of leg domination and I really enjoyed reading it. Please, PLEASE keep up the good work and add onto this story!

milfleglovermilflegloverover 4 years ago
Perfection

I am a scissor and leg freak from WAY back and this may be the best story I have ever read. Don't stop, please...holy shit, this was amazing.

Squeeze_TightSqueeze_Tightover 3 years ago
Perfect

Dominant mature woman, powerful bodyscissors AND a woman turning the tables on arrogant men are three of my favourite themes in erotica, and you did amazingly with all three.

I'm a huge fan of bodyscissors, and the descriptions of them in this story are better than any I've ever read. They really get across both the crushing power, and the inherent sexiness of the hold.

The bedroom bodyscissors scene on page 2 is perhaps the most arousing scene I've read anywhere. It's so easy to visualise her thigh being illuminated by light from the doorway as she finds her inner domme and demonstrates her power on her stubborn husband, revelling in the one-man audience. No disrespect to the later scenes, but I love how believable this scene was. Just one, quietly curious spectator cowering in the shadows but unable to take his eyes away from the sensual display of power he's seeing. Her glee after submitting her husband and lying in bed feeling love for herself was great.

Tell me there's going to be a part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatullus_Sedecim@Catullus_Sedecim
I am Lucius Horatius Catullus, Lanista of the Ludus Catulli, which is really just a fancy way of saying that I have not only a pen-name but a whole fake biography to go with my smut writer persona. How fun! Not everything I write ends up here, so look up that name (and varian...