Beast Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back on her hands, and gave one last, powerful squeeze with her thighs, tensing up and crushing down with bone-breaking power on his pelvis. Whether his bones shattered or not, his stamina certainly did, his cock exploded against her, and she ground it in by continuing to squeeze and roll her hips, pumping up and down on the beaten man to show off to everyone - Including and ESPECIALLY him - Who was in charge of their relationship. Like before, she didn't let him stop until long after he thought he was ready, continuing the attack on the cock while he whimpered and writhed between her legs.

Eventually, though, not even her powerful thighs were up to the task of prolonging her husband's orgasm. When he was finished, she stopped, and untangled her mighty legs from his body, rising to her feet and looking down at the helpless and beaten man.

"Now Jim," she told him, "I'm getting tired of you making these messes. Once was enough, but that's twice in two minutes now, and I'm starting to think you don't care about my feelings here. I went out and bought these lovely pantyhose JUST for you tonight, and you went and got your filthy sperm all over them. For heaven's sake, Jim, even if Jay-Jay DID need a younger sibling, we aren't playing darts here, there's no points for ALMOST hitting your target. Quite frankly, I'm sick of cleaning up after you boys. This time," she smiled, "I think it's your turn to do the cleaning!" She proclaimed, reached down and grasped the back of her husband's head, and drove his face against her thigh, rubbing his mouth and nose against the silk and flesh.

Of course, 'cleaning' was a relative term, she ultimately was just adding more mess by rubbing his tears and saliva on her, but after a few seconds of waiting, the helpless man started to lap at her thigh, tasting the cum he'd left behind. Holding her husband helpless against her, she stared down her son. "Well, Jay-Jay," she smiled, "That was over quicker than even I expected. Why don't you step up and take your father's place?"

He was practically shivering in fear and humiliation already when he met her gaze, having just seen his father completely destroyed in the living room. When she addressed him, it was clearly all too much for the young man. His face flushed a bright red, and he turned away, rushing from the room, unable to find the strength to even turn down the challenge, not when his father had been beaten so badly that he was lapping up his own helplessly spilled cum from his mother's thighs. A broad smile of pride at the undeniable evidence of her power spread across her face, and she shoved her husband harder against her thigh, smothering him and at the same time flexing the muscle so it felt like grinding his face against solid, silk-covered rock.

"You can run away if you like, Jay-Jay, but we both know you wish this was you!" She yelled out, pumping her husband's face on her thigh like he was a dish towel used for wiping up the spilled cream. "Little coward," she spat out when she got no answer, "At least his father was willing to show up for his beating."

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs. W," the one named Nate spoke up, "He's going to make it to your match, I promise."

"Oh, yeah," Mike agreed, "'Cause even if he doesn't want that to happen..."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world!" Jackie finished.

Betty blushed a little and smiled at the compliment.

"I'll let you know when we talk him into it, Mrs. W, and thanks for letting us watch."

"Oh, it was my pleasure," she smiled, "But please, you don't have to call me that," She shoved her husband's face closer to her thigh once last time, then tossed him to the ground, "I prefer 'Beast Legs.'"