Beastly Roommates Ch. 03: Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to pick me up, now," I said quickly.

"Um, ok. Is something wrong?"

"We'll talk when we get home."

"I'll be right there!" David hung up and I checked the time. It was normally just over a ten minute drive from the apartment to work, but I planned on staying safely in the bathroom until David was due to arrive.

While I waited I sat on the toilet to try to sop up the small torrent of my leaking fluids, but the bathroom tissue wasn't substantial enough, to make any headway. However, it kept me occupied for the few minutes I had to wait, and before long I rushed all the way out of the store, making sure to use the aisles that I knew got less customer traffic.

Somehow I'd managed to time my exit to right when David arrived, and when I saw him I almost swooned! My body knew my mate and knew that I needed him! I got in the truck without even waiting for him to finish pulling over.

"Is everything alright?" He asked and I glanced over toward him for a moment. I forced myself to look the other way and took another deep breath to try to calm down, suppressing the urge to tear his clothes off right then and there!

"Just drive, please," I said quietly.

"Ok..." I could tell he was getting worried, but I was in no state to talk and he thankfully didn't ask any more questions.

As David drove off my heart started pounding in my ears. The smell of my arousal was overpowering, but when I risked a glance at David he somehow didn't even seem to notice!

After what seemed like forever we finally arrived back at our apartment. I rushed inside without even waiting for David, and gripped the back of the couch as my blood continued pounding in my ears.

"Alright, so what's going on?" Asked David when he caught up. His voice was full of concern, but I hardly noticed and didn't even bother answering at first. Instead I hiked up the front of my skirt and desperately yanked his hand between my legs! The feel of his fingers on me overloaded my senses and I stumbled forward with a whimper.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed David with a groan as he struggled to support my weight. "You're roasting... a-and soaked!"

"I'm in heat..." I whispered and he gasped. "I don't know how you couldn't smell my arousal." He helped steady me back on my hooves.

"I don't smell much of anything, remember?" David said with a nervous chuckle and I groaned, having forgotten that little detail. He brought his wet fingers to his nose, and after taking a big sniff his eyes shot open. "I can smell that though..." He licked his finger and I found the sight of him somehow enjoying my scent so arousing that I lurched forward again, barely managing to avoid completely collapsing on him once more! "I get the general idea, but is there anything else I need to know?"

"I need my bull," I slurred with my lips against his ear. "Take me, use me... and don't be gentle..."

"I see," he murmured, "Ok." A second later he roughly turned me around and forcefully pushed me to the bedroom! With a final shove I found myself bent over the side of the bed with my face in the sheets, and my butt in the air. In the back of my mind I was vaguely aware of how humiliating being forced into the position should have been, but I was drowning in arousal and paid no heed.

Not even bothering to remove my skirt, David reached under the garment and aggressively yanked my soaked panties to the floor. Then he gently ran his fingers through the the fur of my rump and I shuddered while the anticipation started to drive me insane!

"Don't tease..." I whimpered.

"I'm not..." David refuted with a low chuckle and I heard him shuffling for a moment. Without warning his tongue plunged deep inside me and I nearly came right then and there! Balling the sheets up in my fists I let out a loud cry.

"Mmmm, Tasty," David muttered, having withdrawn for a moment, but immediately afterwards he ran his tongue through my folds once more. The excruciating pleasure had me moaning non-stop, and within a minute I was rocked by the most explosive orgasm I'd ever experienced! I came down from my high a few moments later completely out of breath, but despite everything it wasn't anywhere near enough!

"More..." I pleaded, and David plunged deep into my core without hesitation! I started laughing in relief as my body was finally getting what it needed! It only lasted for a moment though as my mate withdrew and immediately slammed back inside.

"So warm..." David groaned as he started building up speed without sacrificing power.

I started moaning uncontrollably as David pounded into me, stirring my insides with every wet slap of our hips. However, after only several seconds of this he stopped and withdrew!

"No, please! Don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop..." I blubbered repeatedly.

"Don't worry, I'm not done," he said with a chuckle. I was vaguely aware of David removing my skirt, but I was in too much of a stupor to really take note. However, once it was gone he lined himself up, and grabbing roughly onto my tail for extra leverage he pulled our bodies together again.

He resumed plundering my depths and didn't stop. The world fell away as I became fully intoxicated by David's vicious assault!

It wasn't long before I could feel my second orgasm building, and it was powerful enough to be frightening! I didn't have long to be afraid though because moments later a shockwave like nothing I'd ever felt before! It started in my belly and radiated out to my extremities before rebounding back in pulsating, compounding waves that had me gripping the sheets for dear life! My constant moaning escalated into an uncontrollable shriek! Unlike most intense orgasms I'd had, this one lingered! Through it all David kept pounding me, continually driving me to new heights until I crashed back down in a trembling, blubbering, convulsing pile of goo.

I'm not sure how long it was before I came to my senses, but when I did I figured that David came too because he'd slipped out of me and was slumped over my back.

"That sounded good," David said with a chuckle.

"It was..." I panted. However, I could feel my heart start to pound again as my arousal reinstated itself. "But I need more..."

"Uh oh," David muttered and my heart sank as I remembered that he needed time to recharge! I stood up and started gasping frantically as my need threatened to consume me!

"TakemeIneeditIneedmybull!" I whimpered desperately, turning around to see David, and he looked very worried. "TakemeusemefillmeIneedit pleasepleasepleaseplease," I begged, whimpering, and started trembling. A moment later The worry on David's face twisted into a smirk. He quickly stepped around behind me and before I could react he pushed on the back of my legs, making me fall forward to my knees with a thud! I grunted from the pain of the impact, but it was the least of my concerns. David ripped both my shirt and bra over my head then took a second to quickly remove what little remained of his own clothing. After throwing his shirt away and stepping in front of me again he grabbed my horns and yanked my face to his groin. The heady combination of our combined scents flooded my nostrils, eliciting both revulsion and arousal. However, arousal won out easily and I eagerly slurped David's limp manhood into my mouth without hesitation, despite being covered in the cocktail of our juices.

"That's a good girl," David cooed as he started pulling my hair out of it's bun. My heart soared at both his approving words, and once my hair fell freely over my shoulders he started rocking his hips while running his fingertips over my scalp. While it wasn't quite as fulfilling as being mounted, David's fleshy member sliding between my lips was still wonderful and satisfying in its own right. I moaned in delight when a few minutes later it started to get some substance and quickly returned to its full size! Throughout the process David never slowed his pace and tears started stinging my eyes as he slammed into the back of my throat. After a few thrusts the muscles in my neck gave way and the stiff rod painfully forced it's way down my gullet . David let out a sharp gasp, followed by a loud moan. Despite the discomfort, a large part of me was overjoyed at how much pleasure I seemed to be giving my mate. Somewhere the more lucid part of my brain made a note to see if it would be possibly to learn how to swallow him in a similar manner, though preferably more comfortably.

David pulled all the way out, and leaning over he mashed his lips to mine. He forcefully stabbed his tongue into my mouth, which I readily accepted with yet another moan. Without breaking the kiss he started pulling upwards on my arms and I stood up.

"That was awesome," murmured David once he broke away. He glanced down at his now-stiff member and then back up with a smirk. With another hard shove I stumbled onto the bed with a yelp. I barely had time to reorient my head toward the pillows before David was on me again. Lifting my right leg over his shoulder he straddled my left while on his knees. He shuffled forward, and when he got close enough he filled me again, the position permitting us to be closer than ever, allowing him to reach deeper than ever before!

With minimal hesitation David started pounding away with lewd squishing sounds. The scraping of my insides while our hips slammed together, as before, reduced my mind to little more than a blissful mush!

In my lustful stupor time was meaningless, so I had no idea how long it was until another orgasm started building. However, just like the last one it threatened to consume me and I shrieked as the waves of intense pleasure washed over me once more!

When the waves passed, David was still thrusting into me repeatedly, ensuring that I remained in my mindless state of bliss.

Twice more he managed to bring me to orgasm before his movements started becoming sloppy. For my fifth, and last orgasm we both bellowed loudly as we came together!

For a minute we remained in the tableau of our coupling, but eventually my leg slipped off David's shoulder and he slumped forward and I wrapped my arms around him.

"That was incredible..." I murmured hoarsely. My throat was a little sore from screaming, as well as from David's earlier intrusion.

"Good, I'm glad," David replied with an exhausted sounding chuckle. "I'm beat. Wanna take a snooze together?"

"Yes, please."

Even though we were both sweaty and gross, we were too tired to do anything about it. David slipped off to my side and turned away from me, but remained close. As we snuggled together with my arms around him, we both fell asleep.

Some time later I woke up to David running his hand through the fur on my forearm. It felt very nice.

"Hey, sleepyhead," he cooed softly as I stirred

"Good morning... I think..." I rasped, my throat still feeling pretty rough from both screaming and David's earlier intrusion. My glasses were discarded early on in our mating so I struggled to read the clock on the bedside table.

"Yeah, it's still morning. Just barely though. How are you feeling?" Asked David.

"Very happy," I answered, giving him a light squeeze. "And satisfied. I'm sorry that I've been difficult lately. I'm very thankful for your patience, and for being being there for me when I figured out what was going on." He laughed out loud.

"Not a problem. I'm just glad we figured out what was going on. Besides, it's not like you really need to twist my arm to have sex with you!" He exclaimed, leering at me humorously. I giggled too as he climbed out of bed.

"Yes, I suppose that's true." He leaned down and kissed the side of my muzzle and I smiled. I watched him start walking to the closet and my heart swelled. "David," I softly called and he turned back around. "I mean it. I appreciate you so much. You are so kind and have been far more generous to me lately than I deserved." I felt a couple of tears welling up in my eyes from how grateful I felt to have found such a wonderful mate. He smiled at me tenderly.

"Thanks for saying that, but I was more worried about you than anything else ."

"That's one of the many reasons I love you." I whispered, though it didn't seem like he heard me and had already turned away. That was fine. He knew how I felt about him. He got a hand towel out of the closet to keep our considerable mess between my legs contained and handed it to me. "Wanna take a shower together? I'll brush you down."

"That sounds delightful," I answered and put the towel between my legs. When I moved to the edge of the bed I groaned as I stiffly lowered my legs to the floor.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I guess I was pretty rough," David said, wincing as he helped me stand.

"I may be a bit sore, but I'm very happy, though I think I'd prefer things to be a little less... brutal under more normal circumstances."

"Well, next time you're in heat I can try toning it down a little." I took David's face in my hands and kissed his forehead.

"No, David. You were perfect, and exactly what I needed." When I looked back down he had a pleased grin on his face.

"Good. I'm glad."

"Me too, though I think you should know that my heat cycle isn't done. I'm satisfied for now, but I can still feel it." David's eyes grew wide and he glanced at his flaccid manhood for a moment before looking back up.

"Oh... I see... how long does it normally last?" He asked slowly

"I believe it's supposed to last one to three weeks, depending on the person." He gulped, seeming to be questioning his stamina. I walked over to him, waddling from the dull ache on my groin, and kissed his forehead. "I'd imagine it seems rather daunting, but I will appreciate you no matter how it goes." I said reassuringly and it seemed to put him a little at ease.

"Alright then." He gestured toward the door and we headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Chapter 3

"So you're telling me that the whole time she was in heat!?" Laughed Jill over the phone while I was headed home from work.

"Yeah. The cycle just ended a couple days ago."

"Wow! You must have had a fun couple of weeks then!" I laughed.

"Yeah, but I was ready for it to be over. I need some time to recuperate!"

"I'll bet, you old man!"

"Feels like it sometimes! Anyway, I just pulled in."

"Alright. Have fun on your double date tonight!"

"It should be a good time. Get yourself a boyfriend and maybe we'll go out with you sometime!" Jill laughed.

"Don't you start with that! I get enough from mom! See ya later ya goof."

"Later!" After hanging up I pulled up to the apartment complex, counting the blessings that had the dropping in my lap lately.

As I walked from the truck to the apartment door, our neighbor happened to be getting home too. He looked to be in his late twenties and had a chestnut coat on the equine portion of his body and hair to match. Ruth told me that she was pretty sure the him and his mate were getting ready to have kids... or foals... I wasn't sure what the appropriate term was.

"Good afternoon," he greeted as I was about to walk inside. I looked around to see if there was someone else he was talking to and he chuckled. "There's no one else here."

"Uhh... hi," I said dumbly. Other than Felicia, none of the neighbors had ever bothered to talk to me before! "What's up?" I asked after somewhat regaining my composure.

"Not too much I guess," he replied, seeming just as awkward as I felt. "Just getting back from a 'weird food run' for the mate." He gestured to a couple of bags that were draped across his horse-like back.

"Ah, pregnancy cravings?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yep. A big spinach salad with bananas, pickles, and mustard!"

"Yikes!" I exclaimed, wincing at the thought of the combination.

"Yeah, kinda gross! I'm Lucas, by the way."

"I'm David." After the introductions we just stood there awkwardly, but after a minute I figured I'd address the elephant in the room. "If you don't mind me asking, I've kinda been shunned since moving in. How come you're being nice all of a sudden?" He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Honestly, you've always seemed pretty alright to me. You wave when walking by, no matter how many times you're ignored, but otherwise you've been quiet and kept to yourself."

"Oh, thanks... I guess. That's just kinda how I've always been." I could tell that there was something else so I waited to see if he was going to continue. My patience was rewarded.

"That and I figured you were probably going to be leaving soon, so I thought you might like to know that some people didn't really mind you being around as much as they thought they would." I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"What made you think I'm leaving?'"

"Oh!" He exclaimed, seemingly taken aback. "I just figured that since your roommate has finally taken a mate you would probably be moving out! It wasn't hard to hear what was going on. Being in the room next to that had to be awkward!" I was confused for a moment, but when his words clicked my cheeks suddenly felt like they were on fire!

"Umm... wait here for a second. I'll be right back!" I hurried inside and shut the door.

"Hey sweetheart, are you in here?" I called out and the bedroom door opened. I grinned when I saw that Ruth was already dressed for the date and was wearing a simple blue dress that looked fantastic on her while maintaining her sense of modesty.

"Welcome home dear, is something the matter?" I decided it would be best to cut to the chase.

"Our neighbor is outside and apparently we weren't exactly quiet while you were in heat... so he heard us." Ruth looked mortified. "He thinks you've been sneaking a bull in here, but I kinda want to set the record straight."

"Yes, I agree..." she said quietly, pulling into herself in embarrassment.

"Do you want to do it with me? Or do you want to sit this one out? I understand if you do."

"Given the circumstances, I... I'd rather you took care of it this time... if that's alright."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be back in a few minutes." I stepped outside and Lucas was still standing there, though he looked pretty confused. I decided to just bite the bullet and get it over with.

"There was never any bull here. Just me and Ruth," I said quickly. I could practically see the gears turning and I hoped I wouldn't have to spell it out completely for him.

"So... are you telling me that you and her...?" He asked slowly.

"Yeah, that was us... together. It's a thing. We're a thing. We spent thanksgiving together with my family and we're going to see her dad next weekend." He stammered for a moment before taking a breath to steady himself.

"Well, ok then. I didn't see that coming... good for you!" He said as he started laughing. I chuckled too, relieved at his open-mindedness.

"Well, I appreciate you not making a big deal about it."

"Hey, whatever works, man! I'm kind of impressed that you could make her scream like that!" I couldn't help laughing at the crass remark. "Anyway, I've got to get inside and make a disgusting salad!"

"Fair enough! See you later!" He held out his had for me to shake, and I took it with a wide grin and newfound mutual respect. A moment later he headed inside, and with one last chuckle, so did I.

When I got inside Ruth was on the couch, hugging herself as if trying to make herself smaller.

"Well, good news," I announced. "He was surprised, but but wasn't bothered by it at all."

"That is good news..." Ruth replied quietly. I took off my boots and sat next to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I started rubbing circles in her back.

"I'm just embarrassed to have been overheard."

"Yeah, me too," I said with a sigh.

"That was supposed to be just between us..."

"I know. That's probably one of the biggest downsides to living in an apartment."

123456...8