Beating

Story Info
Chores? Sure, you can beat Ellen for me.
2.2k words
4.44
15.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

I headed up into the back hills to visit old Zeke. Old Zeke differentiates the old man from young Zeke, who happens to be me. The old man had broken his arm earlier in the week and I'd been dispatched to see if there were any little chores that needed attending to.

Normally I'd be irritated being sent out to do another person's chores but in this particular instance I didn't mind for two very good reasons. Old Zeke was stubborn and independent to a fault. He'd make a pig-headed mule seem reasonable. There was no way he'd assign me any of his chores unless he really needed to, and he didn't have much to do around his place anyway.

The second reason was Ellen, old Zeke's daughter. A lovely girl Ellen. Recently turned eighteen and quite happy to flirt with any handsome young men who happened by, and that describes me. If old Zeke didn't have any chores then that would leave me with more time to flirt with Ellen. Who knows what might happen. Well, I did if I had my way, but I suspected I'd need to work on Ellen a bit.

Reaching old Zeke's place I parked the car and wandered up to the house. Old Zeke was sitting in a chair on the veranda, not really giving the impression of a happy little ray of sunshine. Distinctly grouchy, was my impression.

"How's it going, Zeke?" I called.

"How does it look like it's going," he snarled. "That fool doctor says I've to keep it in a cast for another four weeks. Damn fool. Speaking of damn fools, what are you doing here? I didn't invite you."

"True, true," I agreed, "and left to myself I probably wouldn't have come. However my father said, and I quote, poor old Zeke has a broken arm and he's bound to be feeling helpless, so go and help him."

"Helpless? Poor old Zeke? What a load of blatherskite. Who does the fool think he is? I'm just as capable of doing my chores, even with a broken wing. You're not needed and you can tell him so."

"Are you sure? No little bits and pieces that I can do?"

"Are you deaf? I just said you're not needed. Now be on your way."

"Okay, if you're certain." I paused for a moment and then snapped my fingers as though just remembering something. "Ah, while I'm here I really should say hullo to Ellen. It would be rude of me to come and go without saying hullo."

"That wretched girl," old Zeke bellowed. "Who cares if you're rude to her? I don't. She deserves someone being rude to her. She deserves more than that and if I didn't have this broken wing she'd have got it."

"Ah, a problem?" I asked.

Old Zeke muttered furiously under his breath. I'm not sure what his exact complaint was but he was sure hot under the collar about something she'd done.

"Hum, been misbehaving has she? I'll give her a stern talking to when I say hullo."

"Like that will have any affect," he snorted. "What she needs is a good beating and she'd have got one if I hadn't had this accident."

"Bit old for a beating, isn't she?" I observed.

"They're never too old for a beating. You have to keep the womenfolk in line. That's why she's getting so full of herself. I haven't beaten her for several years. Past time she got one."

"If you say so," I said agreeably. "Ah, is she of the same opinion?"

"Who cares? I'm the master of the house and my opinion is the one that counts."

"Okay," I said. "Well I'll just nip in and say hullo and then I'll be gone. She's inside I take it?"

"Yeah, yeah. She's in her room. What sort of punishment is that? She's got her phone and her computer and that's all she needs. She'd be quite happy to stay in there for a week."

He continued muttering about the unfairness of it while I headed towards the front door. I'd just reached it when Zeke called out.

"Hold it a moment, young Zeke. Your father said you'd attend to any little chores that I can't do right now?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. He was quite emphatic that I had to make myself useful."

"In that case there is one small chore that you can do." Old Zeke wore a smirk that was almost chilling to see. "You can deliver the beating that Ellen has earned. That'll teach her to laugh and point out that my trying to do it would hurt my arm worse than it would hurt her."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding? Don't you think you're capable of delivering her a beating? You're three times her size. No way could she stop you."

I turned and went inside feeling a little bemused.

I knocked on Ellen's door and went in after she answered. She was lying on her bed, wearing a short top and a skirt that had ridden up a little more than I think she knew.

"What are you doing here?"

"Dropped around to see if your father needed any little chores done," I explained.

"You're kidding. Not your own idea, I'll bet. You'd have guessed that the answer would be no."

"Right on. My father's. Um, he seems a little irascible right now."

"Oh, yes. His arm and other things have really got him upset. He'll calm down in a week or so."

"Among those other things, your behaviour by any chance?"

"You might say that," she admitted, giving an iffy sign with her hand.

"He mentioned a wish to beat you, saying you deserved it."

Again the iffy sign, along with a giggle.

"Possibly, possibly, but by the time he's recovered enough to give me one he'll have calmed down significantly and I'll be able to talk him out of it."

"Unfortunately he's not prepared to wait until he's recovered before giving you a beating. He's told me that's the chore he'd like me to do."

She blinked, processing this, but processing it a bit too slowly. When she twigged and took action she was a little bit late. Even as she was leaping off the bed I was sitting down on it, catching her mid-fly as it were, and depositing her over my knee.

"You wouldn't dare," she snapped. "I'll scream."

"Scream away. Music to your father's ears."

I easily quelled her struggles, at the same time taking a moment to push her top higher, letting a lovely pair of breasts spill out. While she was protesting that I flicked open the button at the waist of her skirt and helped the skirt to travel down. Interestingly enough her kicking legs managed to kick the skirt off. She froze at that point.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting ready to beat you, of course."

"But why are you taking my clothes off. My father never did."

"I would hope not. But I'm not your father and I just feel it's more appropriate to beat you on your bare bottom."

At that she made a grab to hold onto her panties but I was slightly faster, as I'd known what was going to happen. She was now effectively naked, as panties around her ankles and a top bunched up just under her arms weren't covering anything at all.

"It seems to me that you'd probably be a bit more comfortable if you finished taking off those bits and pieces," I told her, which she promptly denied.

I ignored her denial reaching down to push her panties past one foot. I fully expected her to kick them off the other foot at some stage. I then pushed her top higher, dropping a firm spank on her bottom when she tried to stop me. She said a rude word but let me continue with the removal of her top.

"Now your father knows what you did wrong and you know what you did wrong and I'm sure that's there's no need to tell me. Let's just take all the exhortations about wrong doing and doing better, etcetera, as being said, and we can get on with the beating."

With that my hand came down very firmly on her bottom. She gasped but that was all. I suspected that she wasn't going to protest or scream but just take the punishment, plotting revenge the entire time.

I'd delivered three or four nice spanks before she said anything.

"Why is your hand holding my breast," she demanded.

"Self-defence," I retorted. "It was wobbling about in a most enticing manner and it was making me forget what I'm supposed to be doing."

"Well shift it."

"Not like that," she complained after I started rubbing her breast. Ever noticed how some people are never satisfied.

Her next complaint was along the lines of, "That is not my bottom."

My hand idly traced the curve of her bottom, sliding over her bottom and continuing to slide over her vulva.

"It's just the natural continuation," I pointed out. "I'll try to be a little more careful."

Her legs had started to drift apart but after a couple of slaps in a more sensitive area she hastily closed them again. Unfortunately after a couple more spanks they just started drifting apart again.

I left my hand resting on her vulva, gently rubbing it. Or maybe not so gently. She was certainly reacting to what I was doing. It finally reached a point where I thought the situation was ripe for further exploitation.

"I think we might as well call this phase of the beating complete," I said, standing up, picking her up at the same time.

Turning around I dropped her down onto the bed. She started to rise up to get off but I held her down, my rather large hand managing to cover both her breasts.

"No need to rush. Just hold still for a moment," I murmured, undoing my trousers.

"Just what do you think you're going to do?" she demanded.

"Phase two of the beating, of course," I said, pushing my trousers down.

Ellen sort of froze on the bed, eyes watching my erection.

"Um, I don't think Paw intended anything like this as part of the beating," she pointed out.

"Maybe so, maybe no," I admitted, "but he just said beating and this is how I intend to administer a beating. Maybe he could have been a bit more specific but it's too late now."

I pushed her legs further apart, running a hand back and forth along her vulva. It only took a moment for me to be on the bed between her legs, leaning over her. She was watching but not protesting as my cock moved closer to her.

"You're taking unconscionable advantage of the situation," she said in a slightly nervous voice.

"Am I? Ah, are you telling me to stop what I'm doing?"

By that stage I'd parted her lips and my cock was pressing lightly against her. I wasn't actually entering her at this stage but that was obviously the next step and we both knew it. She didn't answer my question so I started pressing harder.

Ellen made a funny sound as I started sinking in and an even funnier one when her cherry popped. By that time it wasn't just me pressing ahead as she was lifting her hips, pushing to meet me.

Fully inside her my hands closed over her breasts and I started a gentle rocking motion. Nothing too strenuous to start with, letting her get accustomed to these new sensations. She became accustomed pretty damn quickly it turned out, as she was pushing to meet me with some urgency. Deciding that such enthusiasm should not be discouraged I started putting more effort into what I was doing, finding her quite capable of keeping up with me.

Once we'd settled into a steady rhythm we just kept going, giving it our best. If Ellen wasn't giving her best she was giving a pretty good imitation of it, legs wrapped around me, hands clutching mine where I was rubbing her breasts, eager little noises popping out of her mouth at every thrust.

I kept this for as long as I could and then stretched it out a little more. I needed to stretch that little bit longer because I suspected that Ellen wasn't quite ready. Finally gaging the moment to be ripe I started pounding her hot and heavy, trying to force her to a climax. Quite successfully, too, I must say. She suddenly grabbed a pillow and jammed it against her face and I could hear a muffled scream coming from it. At the same time her passage clamped around me and she was milking me for everything she could get.

She finally slumped bonelessly onto the bed and I moved off her.

"Beating successfully administered," I said softly.

"Something was certainly successfully administered," she said with a giggle. "Anyway, I think I'd better do the laundry now. Paw might be a little upset if he comes in here and sees the state of my sheets. That'll give you a plus mark with Paw, me doing the laundry. One of his complaints was that I wasn't doing it often enough. One beating from you and it appears I'm a reformed girl."

Not too reformed I hoped. I certainly intended to come back on a daily basis to see if additional chores were required. One must be conscientious and attend to any chores promptly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers