The Serviceman

Story Info
They teased him. He dared them.
2k words
4.43
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I sell, install, and service, garbage disposal units. You know the sort of thing. You attach it to the sink and flush food scraps into it. A touch of a button and the scraps are emulsified and flushed away.

Where service is concerned the most common problems are cutlery jamming the unit (not covered by warranty) or the unit simply jamming for reasons unknown. The latter is the most common and a silly reason for calling for the service man. There's a handy grip under the unit that can be cranked by a spanner, which forces the blades to turn and munch on the blockage. A few good turns and the blockage is gone and that's seventy five dollars, thank you. There's nothing to stop the home-owner from doing the cranking themselves and saving seventy five dollars, but if they don't want to who am I to complain. (The instructions are in the (unread) user's manual.)

I received a call one day of a blocked unit and headed in that direction. It was a very nice summer day, warm, but not too warm. I was enjoying the sight of lovely young ladies strolling the streets in fetching and light clothing. I pulled up at the client's address and rang the bell.

A very bored looking young lady answered the door.

"About time," she grumbled. "We're sitting here bored out of our minds waiting for you."

Really? In this, the age of easy entertainment? TVs, smart phones, lap tops, radios, and CD/DVD players, and they were bored. Takes all types, I guess.

I was taken to the kitchen and the sink was pointed out. Fortunate as I would probably have found it hard to locate a sink in a kitchen. As well as the sink there was another bored looking young lady in the kitchen. From the look of it the two women had been having coffee and idly talking while waiting for me.

I'd have said both young ladies were in their early twenties. They were both blonde and stacked, quite fit, and looked intelligent enough not to be bored when there are things they could do. Such as the afore-mentioned TVs, etc.

Both women, I might add, were dressed for the weather, skimpy dresses that highlighted their charms, and the way they were stacked they certainly had some charms. Not that I noticed, being a mere servant, there to fix the waste disposal unit.

A quick check, I nodded to myself, whipped out my crank and started turning it. After a couple of minutes I could feel the gears turning smoothly, indicating that the blockage was now clear. It was at that point that I heard one of the young ladies speak quite distinctly. Up until then their voices had been a sort of background hum.

"I'm not wearing any panties," came the comment.

No reaction from me, but a moment of silence and then some giggling from the girls.

I did a quick check to ensure that the disposal unit was operating correctly and turned to the owner with a smile.

"All fixed," I told her. "Do you want to settle up now or have us send you the bill?"

"How much is it," and looked irritated when I told her.

"That much? You've only been here five minutes."

"Standard fee," I replied. "It includes travel time and the first half hour work."

She grumbled a little but reached for her purse and took out the money. (No tip.) I gave her a receipt and was ready to leave. But I was curious.

I turned to the other young lady.

"Excuse me, but could you stand for a moment?"

She gave me a puzzled look but graciously rose to her feet. Taking a step closer I lifted the front of her dress, finding that I'd guessed correctly and she'd been the no panties speaker. Naked under the dress, and now fully exposed, not even any fur to hide her charms.

Both girls gave squeals of surprise, the woman with the missing panties being the louder. The gist of what they said was "What are you doing?"

I gave them my most innocent look, still holding the dress up, not that the young lady seemed to be in any hurry to push it back down into position.

"I was just checking the accuracy of your earlier statement. Wasn't I supposed to?"

"No," came the quick response. "How'd you know that it was me who spoke, anyway? You weren't even looking at us."

"You have a very recognisable voice. I knew that the person who spoke wasn't my client and that left you."

"Yes, well you can let my dress go now."

"In a moment," I said. If she wanted it back in place badly enough she could just pull it out of my grip. I was only holding it with two fingers.

"You mentioned that you were bored earlier," I said to my client. "Would it help alleviate your boredom if I was to bend this tease back against the table and fuck her while you watch?"

"Now that you mention it, yes, it would. What do you think Teresa?"

"I think it's a rotten idea," was Teresa's quick response.

"Yes, it probably is, but if he decides to go ahead and fuck you what are you going to do?"

"Get fucked, I suppose," she said, blushing.

Get fucked? Not refuse, or fight me off. Just stay there and get fucked? Was she kidding me?

"I think he's right. It'll certainly alleviate the boredom. Go ahead and do it."

"Merry!" protested Teresa.

"She's the customer," I said, "and the customer is always right. Lift your hands."

She did so, giving me a disbelieving look as I lifted her dress up and off. It turned out that panties weren't the only thing she wasn't wearing as she was now standing there naked, clad in a blush.

Hands on her breasts, I directed her so that she was leaning back against the table, legs spread enough to display all that she had. I stroked what she had, her blush getting deeper. Leaning forward I suckled lightly on each breast, finding the nipples nicely erect when I drew my head back.

Reaching down I unzipped, bringing my equipment into play, so to speak. Teresa's eyes were open wide, looking down at me.

"Ah, you're not really going to..." Her voice trailed off, not wanting to voice what I was going to do.

"Why not?" I asked and turned to speak to Merry.

"Merry, why don't you take hold and stroke me up and down Teresa's pussy?"

Merry giggled and took a delicate hold of my erection. I moved closer to Teresa so that she was within reach.

"Merry!" protested Teresa as Merry started brushing my cock along Teresa's slit.

"What?" asked Merry, all innocence.

"Any time you think she's ready," I told Merry.

"Don't you dare," yelled Teresa, glaring at Merry.

Teresa was talking a lot of protest but still leaned back against the table, legs parted, permitting the liberties we were taking. Her lips were puffy and parting. I wondered if Merry would take extra liberties.

She certainly did. She slipped a couple of fingers inside Teresa, spread them apart, and then steered my cock to the space she'd made. Drawing her hand back Teresa's lips just naturally closed around me.

"Oh god, you're doing it. You're really doing it," Teresa gasped, apparently not believing up until this moment that it would happen. I started leaning into her, my cock slowly starting its journey, while Teresa made a few comments about what we were doing. Her comments were somewhat jumbled and I wasn't sure if she was protesting or approving. She was certainly noisy. So was Merry, cheering us on and giggling non-stop.

I pulled back and thrust back in quite forcefully. Teresa gave a small cry and pushed towards me, taking me deep. I guess it didn't matter what she said. Her actions were certainly indicating deep approval.

I settled into a steady rhythm with Teresa easily moving with me. She was experienced enough to know what she liked and apparently bent back like this while a cock made free of her body was one of those things. Merry, I noticed, was watching the entire thing with interest. Taking notes, I wondered.

We continued playing for several minutes. Eventually it seemed to me that time was just about up and I started driving in a lot more fiercely. Teresa didn't mind, bucking under me and all but screaming, "Yes, now," and I cut loose, pleased to see that she seemed to be having a genuine climax. (It can be a bit hard to tell with some women.)

I disengaged, my erection still standing tall. (So I'm a horny bastard? So what?) Teresa was looking at my erection with what seemed to be approval.

"Ready to go again, are we?" she asked sweetly.

I just gave a small shrug and a smile, reaching to tuck myself away.

"No, don't put it away. Merry, you're up."

"What!? What do you mean I'm up?"

"Just that. Bend over the table like a good girl. It's your turn."

Teresa turned to me.

"From what she's told me she likes to be taken from behind. She also likes it hot and hard right from the start."

"Just a moment. I didn't agree to any such thing."

"Who cares? Come on, bend over. If you behave he may even spank you before he fucks you. She likes a bit of a spanking."

I was trying hard not to laugh. I didn't believe for a moment that Merry had told her any such thing, no way was she going to bend over the table. You could say I was somewhat surprised when Merry did bend forward over the table. Teresa promptly lifted her dress and pulled her panties down.

"Well, there she is. Go for it," she told me.

It was rather obvious that Merry was ready and waiting for my attentions. Her pussy was flushed, lips swollen and her inner lips protruding, glistening from moisture. I shrugged and brought my hand firmly down on her bottom.

She shrieked and appeared to jump a little, but she also stayed right where she was, bent over, legs parted. A couple more spanks and she was yelping in excitement, getting steadily more aroused. A spank landed on her mound and she screamed, wiggling her bottom and lifting it in offering.

A few more spanks and as far as I was concerned that was enough. I simply moved closer and drove firmly into her, hearing her scream with excitement. She then started moving, encouraging me to do my worst.

It turned out that she was more aroused than I though. She climaxed almost immediately. I was willing to bet that if I'd continued with the spanking she'd have climaxed during it. As it was I rode out her climax and then got down to some serious work.

This time it was Teresa's turn to watch everything that was going on. She was quite happy to give advise and assistance as she thought necessary. Not that this was a bad thing. Almost as soon as I started fucking Merry in earnest Teresa was helping her out of her dress and undoing her bra. I approved of this as it let me get my hands on a pair of lovely globes which I happily manhandled as I thrust into Merry, working to arouse her from two directions.

When it seemed that she was about to climax again I really cut loose, managing to time my climax for the same time. She screamed again, shuddering, finally putting all her weight on the table and totally relaxing.

I disengaged and this time put my equipment away. I wasn't going to risk having to perform a third time as I don't think I had it in me at that moment. After a little while, perhaps, but not just then.

I departed leaving two naked women behind. I strongly suspect that they weren't feeling bored at that moment. If they were I expected that would change very shortly. The postman was walking up to their door. I wondered how they'd answer it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers