All Comments on 'Beautician and the Beast Pt. 02'

by FallaYourBeat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
read it b4

I read this exact story about 2 years ago here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five. And, to the first commenter, it's the same author back under a different name.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Oh the tables have turned!

I love it More of Lovie and Quin! But Cindy and his brother are real assholes, can't wait to see what is there deal, especially his brother's issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

what is the orig name of the story. I love it so far

FallaYourBeatFallaYourBeatover 13 years agoAuthor
Just a friendly reminder....

Hey you guys.... Thanks for the awesome support...just wanted to reiterate that this story probably looks familiar because it is lol...I was lilblkdress and now I'm writing under this name....so this is the same story from 2 years ago but now it's complete ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love IT

5 stars. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give Eli a happy ending PLEASE

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 13 years ago
Loving it!!!

This just gets better and better. I thought you were never going to update this story. I love Lovie and Quentin. And I can't wait for Cindy and Guy to get theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous Masterpiece

I'm hooked!! The dom/sub scene isn't my thing but I'm loving Quinten and Olivia's budding love story so their lives are of interest. You are taking your time developing their personalities, the complexity of falling in love for the first time. The characters who make up their friends and family are quite interesting too. And I'm intrigued by the whole Cindy and Guy revenge angle. Keep those loooonnng entries coming!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous