Beautician and the Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovie threw her stuff down and stormed over to the station Stelle sat at as she touched up her makeup. Lovie fumed so hard she panted. She didn't know what to do. "Hey girl. You okay?"

"No! That fuck is a racist cock snot that needed to be thrown away in a Kleenex!"

"Damn! He's must of really pissed you off."

"Ya think!"

"Hey I'm sorry! I know what he drives; we'll get him back! Trust!" Lovie took two deep breaths before she nodded. The only way to beat someone like that was at their own game. She asked Stelle about the next shots and they sound tired and dumb.

"That sounds pretty...." Lovie tried to find the right word

"Shitty...it's crap-ola at it's finest!" Stelle laughed and Lovie finally cracked a smile.

Just then, an idea popped in her head, "Hey, you have some time after this is done? I got some ideas and I want to crank them out really quick before I forget." Stelle nodded and Lovie got ready for Drew's next shoot. The rest of the time, he rudely thrust equipment at her or snapped when she wasn't quick with something he needed. By the time he's finished she'd taken just about all she could and swore that if he said one more thing to her she'd squirt brush cleaner in his eyes. Thankfully, for Drew, he cleared out and left them to clean up everything. It took no time to set up for Lovie's shots and without the negative tension in the room; quickly fired them off with an extra camera lying around.

Stelle had just finished changing into her regular clothes when she heard the hiss of the intercom. Lovie still packed away equipment and took the memory cards out to load later. "Yeeesss?"

Quentin's voice filled the room, "I saw Drew leaving like an hour ago. You two still up there cleaning?"

"Yes and no. We stayed behind to do some more shots."

"Ah. How did it go?"

"Which part?"

"What's that mean? Did something happen?"

Before Stelle could unload about the incident Lovie was at the intercom to finish, "Everything was fine. After Drew's shoot I had some ideas for shots and wanted to get them out so I can edit tonight."

Stelle mouthed, "What?" and "Why didn't you tell him?" Lovie just waved for her on to shush.

There's a small silence before Quentin continued, "When you guys finish up there's nothing else I'll need today so you're free. Lovie I'd like you to stop by my office first before you go."

*~*

"Yes?" Lovie stood in front of Quentin's desk as he sat there and examined her dress. It's a very feminine styled pale pink stretch cotton v-neck dress with spaghetti straps. He wanted to see more nipples though. Her hair was swept to one side and held together with a satin strap.

"We should talk about..."

"Last night? No need." She said in such a cold tone that he's taken aback for a moment.

In silence they sized each other up with their eyes, neither wanted to be the prey to the other's hunter. "Lovie I'm sorry." Quentin decided to yield...a little.

For Lovie, it isn't that simple. "For what?"

Quentin took a deep breath and lifted from his chair, "For once again... pulling back when we're supposed to be moving forward." Lovie's brow quirked in silent amazement as he continued, "Believe it or not dear this is all new to me. I haven't had a relationship, a real one, in ages. Not to mention one that crosses over to my lifestyle as well as with someone in your condition." He ended up pressed at the edge of his desk.

Lovie narrowed her eyes at him, "My condition?" She snorted and folded her arms and got closer to him, "I'm not sick Quentin. This is my virginity not a condition." He didn't crack a muscle in his face as she waited for him to say something. They were inches from each other and he could smell that damn smell again. It broke him down every time. She sucked her teeth in irritation, "Are you finished?" He lazily blinked and nodded at the same time. Now she's super pissed off and wondered if the whole situation was a mistake...once again. What a surprise!

She turned to leave in a huff but he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, "No you don't" He entangled her in his arms and planted a deep kiss. He loved rattling her animal in the cage. She wanted to fight, protest, and scream 'no' but his tongue snaked circles all around her mouth. It stopped any objections as she moaned her retreat on his lips and he slowly pulled her back. "I'm trying to say that since we're both on such new territory I want us to cut each other some slack...agreed?" In a daze, she nodded while he released a hand that trailed up her back and ended up at the nape of her neck. Immediately her eyes lowered and she allowed him the domination that he asked for, "Today's lesson is anticipation. Keep only your undergarments on." He moved over to a drawer and pulled out a blindfold and he turned back to see her in nothing but her itty-bitty thong panties. He quietly swallowed a lump in his throat and circled her to put on the blindfold, "No bra today?"

"I didn't have to with this dress Sir."

"Are you contradicting me, Lovely?" Before she could answer a hard smack to her exposed bottom rang through the room. He smoothed his hand over the red area, "Never contradict me sweetheart." She nodded but the next slap to her rear caught her breath. "What was that?"

"Y-yes Sir."

"Good Lovely. Now back to this bra situation." He bent down and picked up the dress then inspected it. He ripped the breast cups out of it and threw them over his head. She pouted a little with the knowledge of her $350 dress altered so unprofessionally "Such a beautiful dress. Doesn't need to be muddled by such silly innovations." As he said this he sat at the edge of his desk and gently pulled her to him. Her back faced him and her rump nestled perfectly to rock his hard crotch. He looked up to see the beautiful vision of her blindfolded and nipples pebbled in a nearby mirror against the wall "Can you feel me baby?"

"Yes Sir." Her tone breathy, as she answered he slowly but deliberately ground his hips into her ass. His fingertips wandered up her ribcage and softly cupped the underside of her bust. She trembled and swayed gently.

"Would you like me to take him out princess?" He nuzzled her ear with a whisper then his zipper filled the empty space. She heard the rustle of his pants and knew what was to come next. Instinctually, she moved her naked flesh to his and the graze heated them both to a boiling point. He hissed then quickly swatted her ass to put her in check.

She acted as if it hadn't fazed her, "Sorry Sir." Her small voice made him smile as he leaned in to nibble her ear. She felt the heat that generated from his groin and she lost herself in it momentarily. All she wanted now was him buried to her core to make the aching stop. He knew exactly what she thought but this was apart of her lesson. A big lesson that brewed from the night before. He could tell she was ready for him, yet like telepathy she asked, "Is this because of last night?"

He chuckled, "Would it matter?" She knew better than to answer that right then while they're in scene so she answered as honestly as she could with a shrug. He chuckled more; "I know you want me...just as much as I want you right?" She nodded, "But you wouldn't want me to take you here and now in some office would you?" She hesitated again to answer and a quick intake of breath from him made her wince, as she waited for another smack, "Answer me."

"It's not up to me." She said and he grinned because he knew that she wanted to say yes but something held her back.

In a whisper to her lobe he said, "Is that right? You'd let me decide if I wanted to take you right here and now?" His free hard cock rubbed unabashedly against her ass; it tickled and teased the walls of her pussy even though not one inch touched it. "You'd love for me to edge every bit of me into your taut little body to end that gnaw in the pit of your stomach wouldn't you?" He tugged and twirled her nipples a bit rougher to get her attention, "Answer me."

In a weak and strained voice that sounded like she held back tears she whispered, "Yes!"

"Good Lovely...now let's go eat Olivia. I want hear all about your day." With that his hands moved from her body and he put his dick away from play. She quickly turned to face him for the first time in the past five minutes. Her mouth hung open as he zipped himself away. "You should put your clothes on dear."

She snatched the blindfold off, "Oh it's not gonna be that easy!" She said in a huff then plastered herself onto him, lips first. He caught his balance and her as she pushed him back on his desk. Her hardened peaks cut into his chest and he wanted to pull her to him tighter but he snapped back and pushed her away slowly with a puzzled look. "Don't look at me like that! You started it!"

"And I finished it Olivia. The scene is over and lesson: anticipation is over." He moved from under her and silently cursed himself. Call him a big softy but he thought this girl was special and she deserved better than a desk for her first time. With a huge sigh and a leg curled up under her, she realized that she'd thrown herself at a guy for the first time. Her hand went over her face and the words of Stelle and Havi rung in her head.

"Sweetheart, look at me." He pulled her hand down but she lowered her head.

"I'm just a bit embarrassed Quentin. I'll be fine" She hopped down from his desk and put her dress back on. Just as he suspected, the dress fit even better without the breasts cups. The bodice clung to her tits and made the outline of her nipples just right. He definitely had to take her to the candle lit restaurant tonight instead of the first one where all the men ogled her.

She blew a misplaced strand of hair out of her face before she bent to get her purse from a nearby chair. He went up to her and ran his thumb up and down her exposed arm. "Baby, I meant everything I said before. I'm going to make more of an effort and I'd like for you to as well. I'm sorry about calling your virginity a condition." He paused for effect, "I meant your situation." He puckishly looked through his lashes at her. She nodded slowly then playfully slugged his arm. He feigned pain then slung her in his arms for kiss. They pulled away and she could tell by his eyes that he meant what he said and just like that...another breakthrough.

Chapter Eight

Another week in and things started to fall into place. Even though Drew's pictures didn't produce anything, the new division was at least breaking even finally. This all thanks to Lovie with her ideas and some pictures she did without Drew. Even he took notice with an off-handed comment of how they didn't suck while at their meeting with Quentin. Lovie just rolled her eyes while Quentin's nostrils flared. Drew just picked at his nails as if he cared not that his job was in jeopardy. Lovie smirked at Quentin; a gesture she wanted him to take as a sign of her indifference to his indignant employee. He took the hint but still had to have his authority asserted. He hadn't wanted to show favoritism but he didn't want Drew to get away with the comment either. He knew that Lovie did all this by herself but Quentin decided to mess with him, "Drew did you help with these?"

Drew looked up from his nails finally and shifted uncomfortably in the chair. He knew what Quentin was trying to do and was fucked before he even answered. "Well I...s-she...she did it all behind my back."

Lovie piped up angrily then. "I approached you about all those shoots not counting the first and you turned them all down!" Quentin's brows lifted with the newfound information. "In one week I've done five shoots to your tired two! Which reminds me, Quentin may I go? I need to get back to the factory and get ready for my next shoot." She got up when he nodded and glared to Drew.

With the click of the door, the silence filled the room. "Chicks, right?" Drew laughed shakily.

"Drew I like you, I really do."

"But?"

"You may have noticed a little something between me and Ms. Laceton right? I mean it's bound to be the latest in office gossip at this point. I can put the rumor to rest and say that 'yes we are dating'..." Drew forged an irritated smug look that said he had the upper hand, "But before you go thinking that this is unlawful or I'm being a pussy whipped asshole, just remember who gave you a shot when no one else would." He paused for effect then continued, "And remember that these fantastic shots that I hold in my hand aren't from you as you promised. Lastly, the next time you speak that way to Lovie and don't have a damn thing to back it up, remember that I'm your only recommendation and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you never work again after I boot your balding fat ass out. Fair?"

Drew wet his nervous lips with a sand paper tongue, "Yes sir."

"Good, now get the fuck out of my office and do some work." Quentin shuffled papers, and made no eye contact as Drew padded to the door. He almost bumped into Eli as he left.

"Whoa Drew! What's shakin'?" Eli mused but from the tension in the air he could tell no one was in the mood. Drew just nodded and went on his way.

Quentin stood with a quick change in temper, "I didn't know you guys were back! How you doin' you s.o.b?" They embraced in a quick hug as he leaned against the desk and Eli took a seat nearby.

"Can't complain man...can't complain! Married life is treating me good." Eli ended with a wink.

"Yeah all two weeks of it right? Where's the little lady."

"Down in the lobby waiting on me. Told her I had to check something in the office before we headed home but really I wanted to shoot the shit with you for a few."

"A phone call would have sufficed ya know." Quentin got nervous with no time to think of what he'd say about Lovie's presence once they got back. Eli told him to make sure Cindy didn't find out about her and now he had to explain that there's no way Cindy wouldn't.

"Yeah but someone hasn't been checking his phone, hence my obvious intrusion." Eli looked to the door that Quentin periodically gazed. "Am I missing something here? You're best friend and business partner is back from his honeymoon and I'm getting the feeling I'm being jilted."

"Look we gotta talk..." Quentin began, but before he finished the door swung open and in barreled a tanned, mini skirted, and tube topped Cindy fuming in like a bull.

"Quentin Mavery..." Her voice was eerily low.

"Uh oh." Was all Eli muttered; he knew what they tone meant. He suspiciously turned to Quentin and shook his head, "dude, what did you do?"

Before he answered, Cindy strolled deeper in the room, "I'll tell you what he better not have done!" She had a presence about her that commanded most but never Quentin. He merely rolled his eyes as she walked up on him and sized him up. "You better not have that naive girl as a new player Quint!"

"New girl? What new girl? We got a new girl?" Eli bemused

"Oh don't you act all innocent, you probably gave him the go ahead." Cindy shushed her husband and he quickly took the hint and decided to get up and go.

"Where tha hell you going guy?" Quentin wasn't afraid of Cindy but he definitely didn't want to be left alone with her for this conversation.

"Dude! Not my fight...I told you not to let her find out." With that Eli left which had them to stare one another down.

"I'm close to that girls' family, I made a promise to her parents I'd look out for them both and this isn't what they intended!"

"Christ Cindy calm down. Your dramatics are a bit much don't you think? You don't even have to whole story."

Cindy took a few calmed breaths before she rested a hand on her hip, "Then what is she doing here?"

"She works here." He sighed nonchalantly.

"What? So she is a player!"

"Hell no!" The response even startled him. The thought of other men, or women for that matter, even touching his princess made him see red. He cleared his throat, "We needed someone as creative concepts for the new photography division and she needed a job."

Cindy's shoulders slumped with a bit of relief then a thought came to her, "How did she know about you and this place then? I sure as hell never told her!"

With the same nonchalant demeanor he smirked, "We're dating." He wanted her out of his office so he decided he wouldn't beat around the bush.

Cindy's mouth stood agape and she couldn't form words for at least five seconds. "You can't be serious! Quentin you are way too advanced for her."

"But she's more than willing to learn," he blinked lazily at her. It took her a minute but she soon figured it out. Once again she stammered for five seconds.

"You're training her too?" With that a barrage of emotions registered on her face such as, anger, hurt, and disbelief. You see at one point before Cindy got with Eli she had her sights on Quentin but she wanted way too much than he offered. She wanted to date and be trained while he just needed a new player for the site. Since then, they had a hot cold relationship that served colder on his end than hot on hers. "I don't believe you...y-you just want to get in her pants then leave that poor girl's heart broken."

That got him a little ruffled. Why didn't she think he was good enough for her friends that weren't in the business? "Don't give me that bleeding heart 'I'm looking out for my friend' shit. You're just embarrassed that she knows what you do now." He chuckled at the end.

Her eyes narrowed, "Fuck you Quentin! You probably only told her you'd date her just to get past her chastity you prick! You probably turned her out at that stupid club that your favorite dykes frequent...what's it called? Off tha cuff or something."

"Cindy that's enough!" He slammed his hands on his desk, "Those dykes? Have names, use them you spoiled brat!

"Whatever!" She feigned anger but underneath she trembled from his outburst. "All I'm saying is you probably hide her away in your place and play scenes and send her on her merry way in the morning.

Oh how she amused him, "is that so huh? Then how bout you put your money where your mouth is... we all go out to dinner tonight."

Not one that backed down from anything she called his bluff, "you pick the restaurant and we'll be there with bells on!" Without about another word she stormed out of the office with a thunderclap of a door slam.

~*~*

Quentin sat alone at the dinner table at a posh Greek restaurant, as he knew Greek was Lovie's favorite, and waited for his dinner mates. He thought back on how he told Lovie that Havi spilled the beans of her involvement with him and the company and she didn't flinch. He asked why she took it so well and she simply answered, "We're two grown women that are involved in the same things. I'm not ashamed of her, you, and especially me." No better answer could he have heard and he smiled at her words.

Before he knew it, a strong pair of hands slapped down on his shoulders and immediately knew them to be from Eli. "Hope you're ready for this. She's been talking my damn head off since we left the office." He whispered to his friend. Quentin turned to see a grey suited Eli with a navy shirt underneath and a fire red halter cocktail dress clad Cindy. Her hair in ringlets gave the impression of a late 19th century porcelain doll with oodles of make up; rosy circles cheeks, dramatic top lashes, and deep red lipstick. I'm sure she fancied herself high fashion but in Quentin's book she resembled a teenager's first bat at the M.A.C store.

"Well where is she?" Cindy smirked, and before she let him answer she continued, "lemme guess, something came up?" Quentin stood to face his accuser but reveled at the sight just beyond her head. Cindy knew before she even turned who was there and delayed the turn on purpose