Beautician and the Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy! Oh my god girl, look at you!" Lovie squealed as she walked up to the table. Cindy turned just in time as Lovie hugged her friend. "You're all tan and stuff!" She turned to Eli and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek, "And how are you doll." He blushed and nodded affirmation. They stood for a few seconds as they all took her in. The men drooled over her yet Cindy slightly scowled because she was jealous. Lovie wore a cream colored, off the shoulder bow neck dress that accentuated her voluptuous form and ended just below the knee. Everyone in the room could tell she had no bra and of course the next thought was if the same was said of her panties. Only two people knew and it sent shock waves through Quentin and Lovie both. "Well are we gonna sit or get it to go?" Lovie said, as it turned uncomfortable that they still stood.

"Of course babe." Quentin helped her to her seat while Eli helped Cindy.

Lovie immediately reached for the menu, "I hope yo-..oh!" Her chair suddenly skittered closer to Quentin so you couldn't tell where he ended and she began. Eli furrowed his brow; he'd never seen his friend show such an interest. Cindy was dumfounded as she hadn't either and wished it were her. Lovie just blushed as he nuzzled her bare shoulder then giggled when she remembered where she was, "I'm sorry you guys. I was saying that I hope you don't mind if we go ahead and place our orders because I haven't eaten much all day and I really want to focus on our conversation." Lovie's eyes twinkled with that look that said she didn't care if she ever ate at all as long as the man by her side was there.

Cindy's hand fisted around her water glass but before it touched her lips she said unblinkingly, "Sure, we can order then talk about how you two got together." The tone was strained and it wasn't lost on anyone at the table.

Lovie nodded with a quizzical look, "Um...I was thinking more along the lines of how your honeymoon was but...okay." After that they all went to a comfortable silence while they looked over the menu. Well while Lovie and Eli looked at the menu. Quentin had his eyes on Lovie and Cindy had hers on Quentin. She silently cursed as he draped his arm over the back of her chair. He ran the back of his thumb on Lovie's shoulder and Cindy inwardly snarled at the soft smile that played on her lips. It was as if Eli or her weren't there. The last straw was when Quentin whispered something in her ear and she grinned like Cheshire cat.

"Well I'm ready to order, how bout you guys?" Cindy waved a waiter over as everyone slowly lowered their menus.

"Well I guess I am," Eli grunted annoyingly and he snapped his menu closed.

Lovie tried to lighten the mood, "Yeah, it's not like I ever stray from the norm when I come to this place."

"Oh so you've been before...with whom?" Cindy said as she thought this would be her way into Quentin's head. She hoped that it was with another guy and couldn't wait to see the sparks fly.

"With me." Quentin said with such finality that no one said anything until the waiter came for their orders.

Once again to lighten the mood Lovie nervously laughed, "Yeah I think we've been here like three times huh baby?" Eli and Cindy looked up to that endearment. No one, but no one ever called him by anything but his name or "sir" and it caught them off guard. Eli's slow grin stretched across his face as he eyed his best friend. Cindy on the other hand just stared with an impassive look.

"No we've been here twice and went to that little Greek diner last night." He corrected as the waiter returned with the bottle of wine for everyone.

Cindy was relieved that something harder was finally poured in her glass because she felt she needed it. She coughed around the first gulp but talked through her choking, "Lovie that's a beautiful dress you have on girl. The color is amazing on you." She made sure to mention its color because if she had anything to do with it, the garment wouldn't stay cream for long.

Lovie's hand went from her collarbone and looked down a bit, "Thank you hon! It's Quentin's favorite color." Cindy's hand tightened on her wine glass and she steadied the urge to dowse the poor girl.

"Oh? I thought it was red. Quentin, didn't you say you liked red?" Her glass went to the table a little too close to Lovie.

"For a car," he began as he poured Lovie a little more wine, "For Lovie, I love light colors that compliment her skin tone. When I saw it I just knew she had to wear it for me." He ended the comment with a stern look to Cindy. Lovie looked over the dessert menu and hadn't noticed the exchange, or at least pretended well enough. Eli just shifted in his chair. "Lovie, sweetheart, why don't we switch seats? My legs need a bit more leg room than this side of the booth is allowing." She complied as Quentin's gaze never faltered from Cindy who seethed back at him. He knew what she was up to and he had no intention of paying a dry cleaning bill on a brand new dress for some bratty slut with jealousy issues. At first he thought she would be more upset that Lovie knew about her profession but now it became abundantly clear that she wanted Quentin. Better yet, maybe she really hated the fact that her friend was with the likes of him. Whatever it was he knew he had to be careful. When females got together it some time got messy for him. He usually would do the honorable thing and leave so as to not upset anything but this was different. He decided then and there that he'd fight for Lovie and he'd challenge Cindy or anyone else that got in their way of progress. Poor Eli just downed his third wine in the last ten minutes and his expression spoke volumes, 'man I've made a huge mistake.' That pissed Quentin off the most. They both made a promise that pussy would never destroy what they had as a friendship or partnership but this got complicated.

Sure they were all adults, so Eli knew of Cindy's little crush on Quentin but he never let is faze him, until then. But she'd never made such a spectacle of it till then. He pulled his wallet out and slung some bills at the table, "I've lost my appetite, I'm sorry folks... you guys have dinner on me." He got up from the table and looked at Cindy's startled expression, "you coming?" He didn't wait for her answer as he stormed from the table.

With a jovial tone Quentin said, "You better go Cindy." Lovie just elbowed Quentin and looked to Cindy with a sympathetic look, "Ow! We're going in the opposite direction as her. I'm not taking her home." Cindy just chewed on the inside of her cheek before she got up and apologized for the trouble. When she left, the silence was filled with tension and all the things they weren't discussing. The food arrived some time after Cindy's flee so Quentin paid the poor waiter for the check and a big tip for his trouble after he had to bag the order up. The ride home was quiet but Quentin made sure he took the right to his place and not left, to hers. Something obviously bothered her and he needed it settled that night and no later. When they got up to his place, Lovie took the bags from his hands and moved to the kitchen. She still hadn't made eye contact and that irked him. He took a deep breath as he entered the kitchen, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"We have food for the next two days." She said solemnly.

He walked up to her and placed a hand over hers so she'd put the fork down, "If I gave you a quarter would you dig a little deeper?"

She looked to him with a gut clenching sadness, "Is something going on with you and Cindy?"

"No." Her lip curled up and told him she didn't buy it so he continued, "She...I mean of course we've had scenes together." Her shoulders slumped with the realization of Cindy, her friend, having more carnal knowledge of her man than her.

She still needed more explained, "Why was she acting so weird?"

"I don't know, maybe she's upset that you work with us now."

"Look I know I'm much younger than you and most at the company but please don't insult my intelligence..." She left the statement to hang so as to encourage him to come clean. They stared at one another; neither backed down until Lovie did the universal "sister-girl" head cock, lip curl, brow raise. It actually worked to both their surprise; Lovie as she thought nothing moved him and Quentin because he saw the jealousy that surfaced from his dark lovely. Unlike Cindy, Lovie's was sexy as hell. She didn't scream like a banshee, or resort to childish tactics. She laid her cares out and demanded an answer and even though he was on the line of the firing squad he respected her emotions.

With a heavy sigh he wished he hadn't told her he'd stop smoking, as this was a good time as any for a square. His looked her in the eye, "She may still have a tiny crush on me."

"Still?" Lovie shifted to one side and perfected the final stage of "sister-girl 'tude". "What do you mean 'still'?" As nervous as he was he knew better than to crack a smile at how adorable she looked at the moment. He just calmly explained the situation and even though her face slacked from its previous mean mug, her jaw stuck on steel. "This is all in the past right," She said in a small voice.

He walked close enough to enjoy the body heat she radiated despite her ever so slight tremor that ran through her body, "Princess there was never a present with Cindy." Her eyes melted at his words yet she snatched it back. He instantly knew he had her but wondered why she meant to keep the charade up. He wanted to play and she still acted like there was still negative air between them. "What?"

"I just think that maybe I should go home?" She moved her arms towards each other to link at the bicep, which covered, protectively over her budded nipples and turned her back, "I mean just to clear my head." Now she took it too far he thought as irritation settled in his stomach. Sometimes his brown beauty played too many cat and mouse games when it was just them and not a scene. Sometimes so much he had to rein it back in by doing a scene just to have control again. He walked up to her and massaged her neck. She flinched his touch away and turned to look at him, "Not this time. No scenes tonight." She waited for his petulant act of boorish man and held her chin high.

Instead he remained impassive but his words spoke volumes to her initial feeling, "You aren't going home." Her eyes went wild before he finished, "It can be you and me tonight Olivia." She didn't know what to say. They'd done most of their sexual time under the guise of her training and barely anytime as Quentin and Olivia. It heated her to the core and scared her to chills at the same time that he read her mind. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her trembling body. He switched his arms so that one held her close and the other came up to caress the soft wave of her hair from her face. He knew she was surprised beyond words that he learned her so well.

"Maybe I should still-" Her words were cut short as he took their fate in his hands. He stooped and before she knew it he bent her by the hips with his shoulder. "Quentin put me down! What are you doing?"

"It's me and you tonight sweetheart."

"B-but..."

"No buts" he lightly smacked her behind out of habit but put a soothing rub on the affected area then a kiss. Once they were in his room he laid her on the bed and turned to shuck his shoes.

"Quentin...sweetie...I appreciate your efforts but-"

"No buts." He tossed over his shoulder once more as he removed his shirt. He stood and turned towards her as he thumbed the band of his pants. "Why don't you get out of that dress baby?" She scrambled to the middle of the bed. She tried to bound off but he caught her ankle, "Where are you going?" His brow furrowed as if he just realized her intention as being new. Was she actually serious about going home?

"I told you already...I should go home."

"I want to do whatever you want to do tonight but I really don't want you at home unless it's just a change of scenery for us."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that tonight I want us to be together in a bed until the morning light. I'm not talking about penetration baby. I'm saving that for a better time, but tonight I want us together." The light that danced in her eyes returned for the first time that night. A slow smile traveled from each corner on both their faces. He slowly released her ankle and went back to the task of his pants. She finally complied with his wish and discarded her dress. She stared full on at his erection and the dazed look she always got when she saw his hard on entered her eyes. "Would you like to give me pleasure sweetheart?"

"Yes." She said, barely above a whisper. His hand slinked to his iron member and gave it a few pumps. Her tender berry tips turned a deep plum color instead of their usual Hershey hue. It meant they were at full bloom and just as her gaze only saw his cock, his only saw her full breasts. His breath got caught in his throat once he felt her slender fingers snake over his shaft. She went through the hole of his boxers and pulled her heart's desire out. Lovie had seen her number of penises but Quentin by far took the cake. It had a rigid terrain but it felt soft to the touch. The broad head squeezed a pearl drop of pre-come and she instantly leaned in to kiss it off. He hissed audibly as her lips enveloped the head and the tip of her tongue swirled the tip.

"The best..." was all he strangled out and she hummed her appreciation over the length of his rod in one slurp. His knees nearly buckled but the edge of his bed caught his weight. He looked down at the luscious sight of her ass up in the air as she was on all fours while she pleased him. Her ample rump tapered to a thin waist and down to narrow shapely shoulders. She paced back and forth on his pole at a steady speed. She knew that drove him crazy as it gave just the right amount of pressure, speed, and tongue action to fan the fires yet not explosive. She really did turn the act into an art form and he was so glad he could be an enthusiast. He slid a hand through her hair and gathered it in one palm. He wanted to get a better look at his princess as she sucked him off. And what a sight it was; her jaws collapsed in around his thickness as if she wanted to suck his life force away. At this point if it were true he wouldn't object; he'd just thank his lucky stars he died in such a wonderful way. "God baby, I don't think I can take much more. You're the best!" He groaned. Soon the scent of her arousal filled his nostrils right when he felt her vocal cords vibrate his dick. He looked down at her hand as it played with her clit. That usually meant one thing; "You close baby?" She only hummed out a 'mmm hmm' as an answer but it was so desperate that it pushed him over the edge. "Me too baby...ah ah ah shit!" He yelled before he doubled over her back. She didn't move away but made her suction more concentrated on the head and waited for his love juice to slide down her throat. He jerked and groaned with each spurt and as soon as he was done he made sure he got off her to let her breathe. They righted themselves in the bed over the covers and panted deeply as he spoke, "Did you come?"

"Almost but it's oka-."

He's mouth crashed down on hers and stopped the words and her breath. The kiss was deep and tasted sweet from her mouth and his lingering essence. He slowly lifted from her still parted lips, "Almost doesn't count darlin'." He had a devilish grin planted on his face as his hand tickled across her lower abdomen. She giggled softly but it soon sizzled to a deep groan as his hand scooped into her lacy panties. "Mmmm baby you're so hot for me aren't you?" He took his palm and rubbed the length of her sex to tease her a bit, "we should talk about getting you on birth control soon. I don't want anything keeping me from truly feeling you once I'm inside. Would you like that?" She nodded as she closed her eyes. "Open your eyes Olivia." She slowly complied but they were heavy lidded from drunken passion. His middle finger dipped between her puffy slick folds and leisurely spread her dew over the knotted bead at the top, "You know what occurred to me?" She couldn't speak. His finger rendered her speechless as she only looked at him and waited for his answer, "I noticed that I've never seen your face up close when you have an orgasm. Isn't that a shame?" His finger did a quick zig-zag that caught her off guard and a pained expression crossed her face and a sharp sound emitted past her lips. She whispered something but he couldn't make it out, "what princess? I couldn't hear you."

"Please!" She whispered fiercely.

"That's what I'm doing baby. Pleasing you," kiss, "the way I want." His finger dropped to her sopping entrance and slid with ease. She was so tight that her walls sucked his meaty digit deeper and deeper with each pump. He craned his thumb to massage her clit as he simultaneously fingered her hot cove. Soon her breaths panted and heaved from her chest and her stomach collapsed to her back. The sight of her orgasm verging to the edge gave him an awe he'd never seen from another woman. She was absolutely gorgeous with her eyes slit, wet licked lips, and flushed cheeks; he couldn't wait to see her orgasm as it crashed down on her. "That's it princess. I know you're so close aren't you? Come for me baby." His gentle coax was all she needed and she yelled his name to the heavens. When she came back down he was able to catch her with his disarming grin, "That was probably the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen." He whispered before he rained tiny kisses down her jaw and back to her lips. She just panted and laid like jelly as she allowed him to position them in a deep spooning position. He covered them with a blanket and laced his fingers between hers and gave them a kiss. Lovie closed her eyes with a silent realization that Quentin Mavery may be her one.

Chapter Nine

Cindy slashed through Lovie's couch and stuffing flew everywhere. She didn't take pride in trashing her friend's apartment but it did quell her anger a bit from the events of the night. After the restaurant and a pity fuck for Eli to get him off her scent. She left him passed out in bed and smirked at her handiork on the way out. She pressed "send" on her phone to her lover. Once in her car she cursed as for the fifth time his voicemail answered. She left an urgent memo flag with her first message and knew he hated when she blew him up on messages. She threw the cell to the passenger seat and revved away. It wasn't until she spotted the full-length mirror to shatter that her phone finally vibrated at her hip, "Hello?"

"Where are you? You're not at home." The baritone voice seeped over the receiver. When it was that silky she knew to be scared. That was the trick, to lure her in a sense of security before he unleashed a heavy punishment that made even the likes of her quake in her boots.

"I-I'm at Lovie's." She stammered. There's a break of quiet and Cindy's hand trembled.

"Why? Did I tell you to move on this yet?"

"No ...but..."

"Don't talk back Cinderella." He gave a menacing laugh after that because he knew she hated that pet name. Sure, to anyone else it came off endearing but he used it as a moniker of her always having the scraps of life and never what she truly wanted. Ever since her first encounter with him she was smitten. She would have done anything he asked, hell she still did.

With a heavy gulp she knew better than to say it but her emotions were in a whirl, "Why do you care?" The next quiet patch made her heart thud like a ghetto blaster rolling down the street.

She was about to apologize for her insolence but he finally spoke, "It's too soon to show our hand. Now get your ass down here before I come up there and drag you the fuck down!" The last part came out in a crescendo like yell that had her to remove the phone from her ear. She couldn't say anything else as she heard the click of the phone that told her that she better get down stairs. She stepped over to the windowsill that led to the street. Sure enough his elusive sedan sat at the corner directly behind her car. She hadn't made out his face but saw his fingers as they tapped across his stirring wheel. She took a deep cleansing breath in front of the mirror. Once released, it did nothing to slake her fragile state. Her reflection only fueled more to the fire. In a screeching huff, she picked up a nearby shoe and busted the glass with a loud crash. By the end of her tirade, she panted and clenched her fists until her knuckles turned white. She went down to the street and tried to go straight for her car but he blinked his lights to let her know he wanted to talk to her. When she was close enough to the car he called for her to get in. She slid in the passenger seat and made a point not to look at him. In stead she looked out of the window as he spoke, "Have fun?" She didn't answer, not sure if he was being rhetorical or not. She quickly got her answer as his fisted through her hair and jerked her head to his. Her green eyes met his and she cringed at what she saw. As much as she wanted to pretend he was Quentin, it seemed his hand twisted more in the nape of her neck, where it was most tender. Quentin's twin, Guy, jeered in her face, "What's wrong? Longing for my brother's touch right about now?"