Beautiful Black Cock at the Gym

Story Info
Black guy in the sauna was just too tempting.
2.8k words
4.53
20.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been attracted to other men's cocks for many years, but never intended to act on it. But then something happened at the gym. After a good workout, I went into the sauna and it was me, a very good looking lean white guy with a tan complexion, and a lean hot looking black guy with a long slinky beautiful black cock.

I was surprised he was sitting there, basically showing it off. I wondered why, but mostly I wondered about how amazing it would be to touch, lick and suck that beautiful penis. There was no way I was going to make the first move. I wouldn't make any move at this point in my life. But he looked at me and had the sexiest smile, as if he knew I was going to be gay for him, for his long flaccid beautiful cock.

I was having trouble getting a breath. This situation seemed too tempting. There was no way I would have a chance to make love to another man who looked like this. At this point, I wasn't married, or even dating any women, but to take the plunge and get with this man? The hottest thing I'd ever seen in person? Oh my God, how could I not want that cock in my mouth. How could I not want to please this sexy and confident young black man with the most beautiful penis.

As I was sitting there, dreaming about how amazing it would be to make love with him, he interrupted my thoughts and asked me how I was doing. Holy shit, is this gonna happen? Should I let it? Should I be friendly and even a little bit sexy or gay seeming?

After what seemed like an orgasm had already happened in my brain, I thought I better say something nice and see what happens next. I looked at his handsome face with beautiful brown eyes and full lips and I said, "I'm good, how are you?"

He said, "I'm feeling very relaxed right now." I didn't know how to take that. Was he making an excuse for sitting there and showing me his beautiful long black penis and not meaning anything sexy or was he giving me an invitation to take this hottest moment of my life, any further. At this point, my own really nice thick 6 inch cock was definitely showing some gay interest under my white gym towel. I knew he had to see it, so I decided to allow, what felt like hypnosis to take over, and see how I could turn this into the hottest fantasy come true. I had decided that I would do what I had never done before, and that was to allow myself to feel and show how sexy this whole thing was.

He replied to me and said, "You're a hot looking guy. Do you like what you see? At this point I was hooked. There was no way I wasn't going to let this play out. My dick was now totally hard. I said to him, "You look good yourself." He then asked me, "what looks good to you?" I said, "Your body looks unbelievable." "Do you want to see more?" he asked. I stammered, "Oh God, yes." I could not believe I said this. At that point, at that exact moment, I feel like I was at a point of no return. I was now committed to doing something I could never imagine doing. I was practically drooling about wrapping our bodies together and making passionate love. In fact, I was feeling kind of faint, from the heat in the sauna and the sexy erotic beautiful black man that seemed to want me.

As I felt some pre cum, I knew that I was on automatic pilot to do whatever he wanted me to do. I was totally in a hypnotic state of such massive desire for sex with another man. And what a man he was. When he saw my discomfort, he got up, to show me what I was so eager to see, and I was able to enjoy his beautiful brown body. I could not believe how perfect it was. He had hardly any hair and his chest was lean but sculpted and his waist was so athletic looking. He was strong, but had a narrow waist and hips. I found myself so transfixed. It was like an out of body experience. I shocked myself by asking if I could see his ass. Oh my God, what a beautiful black body he had. His ass was the most tempting site I could imagine anyone ever seeing. How could any man, or woman, not want to lick and caress it? This guy was going to make me cum just by looking at him.

Even though the gym was not very busy, it would be so risky to touch him in the sauna. But I could not help myself. I got on my knees and put my hands on his hips and put my left cheek on his beautiful ass and was absolutely in heaven. And then a very interesting thing happened. The door opened and a guy I recognized saw me, and I got even more turned on. I loved the fact that he knew me and saw me as a gay guy. I guess he was surprised but then he said, "I'm sorry." and left us alone.

At this point, I had to feel my face against his ass and I rubbed my face all over his beautiful brown ass cheeks. I then heard him say, "I live just down the street, you want to go to my apartment and have some privacy?" I immediately said yes and followed him out to the locker room, both of us with obvious hard ons, not caring at all what it must have looked like.

We quickly got dressed and headed out of the gym. I loved the fact that people seeing us, might have thought we were together. And I really loved the possibility that people I knew at the gym, might have thought they saw me as a gay man going to have sex with the hottest black guy there.

I knew this was meant to be when we both saw we'd parked next to each other. We then got in our cars and I followed him for the 2 or 3 minutes it took to get into his apartment complex. My dick could not relax at this point. I was in such a fog of desire to make love to this man, and I could not believe it was about to happen.

When we got into his apartment I noticed how beautiful it was. I also noticed a picture of another hot black guy, who appeared to be his partner. I built up the nerve to ask him and he said it was his boyfriend who was out of town and had no problem with him hooking up, especially with a "hot white guy." Well thanks for the complement but you're way hotter I said. He then told me he was going to jump in the shower and that I could use the guest shower. At this point, I figured we might have some real fun very shortly. It might have been the fastest shower I'd ever taken, but I could not wait to eat every square inch of this beautiful black man.

After getting dried off and then being so excited, it was odd, that I noticed my dick was normal and soft. Maybe I was nervous? Either way, I sat down on his couch in the living room waiting anxiously for Marcus to be done. I knew this wasn't a dream, but I really needed to see him, and sure enough, I see this beautiful black man enter the room with his long slinky gorgeous black cock swinging side to side and his sexy smile. Well my dick got hard real fast and I stood up to walk towards him and he looked me in the eyes and asked what I wanted to do. I said, "can I just look and touch your beautiful self for a minute?" He laughed a little and said "sure."

I then put both hands on his muscular shoulders and couldn't believe how great it felt to touch another man. At this point, my dick just stood straight up and made contact with his perfect cock. Then we looked at each other and started furiously kissing, as if it was a necessity. It was so intense. I was running my hands all over his strong black body and when I cupped his perfect ass in both hands I almost came. I then stopped kissing him and said I needed to slow down so I don't cum. He laughed and said he was in no hurry and that he was so turned on to be with such a handsome white guy, with a beautiful thick cock.

I was very flattered but still I was so turned on, I had to really try to relax, so I didn't cum just from moment. He asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I said, "no, I just need to be with you." It felt so hot to say that to him. He said, good, "because I'm so ready to make love to you."

So we both sat on his couch two naked well built men, one gay, and one apparently turning gay and started softly and passionately kissing each other. It was the most special moment of my life. I had never felt so comfortable and fulfilled as I did then, knowing that this beautiful black man wanted me, apparently as much as I wanted him.

After several minutes of very hot french kissing and passionate lip kissing, he stopped and started looking at my chest and smiled, saying how much he loved white men with some hair on their chest. Again, I was flattered but he then immediately started licking my nipples and moaning with such sexy passion, I again, felt light headed. After a short time of this, I had to return the favor and touch and play with his nipples and damn, I loved sucking on his masculine tits. Oh my God, I couldn't not believe I was in a strangers apartment sucking on his tits and moaning about how great it felt. We did this to each other for so long, and I never wanted it to stop.

He then asked if he could suck my cock and I said, "please do", and then I got to see a beautiful gay black man wrap his lips around my thick white cock. And then, you could tell he was a gay man of experience. He devoured my cock and put one hand under my balls, ever so gently. I could not believe how right this felt. I was seeing that sex with men was way easier and better than having sex with women. There was nothing complicated about it. We both knew what felt good and at that point I thought I'd never again try to get with a woman. Men's cocks were what I needed, and nothing about woman would attract me again. Wow, what a moment.

I then gently pushed his head off my cock and told him I needed to see that beautiful black cock again. I need to touch it, play with it, lick it and put if in my gay mouth I said.

But I wasn't going to rush it. I got on the floor while he sat on the couch with his legs spread and I moved in close to him and played with his dick for a few minutes and it got hard, but never rock hard. He explained to me, that his cock was like that, and I thought, how lucky am I to have the spongy black cock to play with. I wasn't going to let him fuck me, just yet, but I bet it would feel amazing, and I thought how amazing it would feel to not only fuck him, but to see my white dick going into his black ass. Oh, that's too much. And I want to do it with him, but for now, there was no way I would last that long. Maybe another time I thought, and hoped. I was falling in love

with this guy.

After we both had played with each others nipples and sucked each others male tits he said we should go into his bedroom. I stood up and followed him, absolutely amazed at how beautiful his ass was and at how lucky I was to turn gay with him.

He got on his back, knowing that I hadn't yet had my way with that beautiful black dick. I kneeled between his legs and realized I just had to stop playing with his cock and I needed to put it in my mouth, to see what it felt like, so I licked up and down his fantastic warm chocolate colored cock and then put the head of his cock in my mouth. If I wasn't already hooked on men, I sure was now. Having his warm tasty cock in my mouth was absolutely the greatest thing I'd ever felt and done. To know that I was now doing what I thought I would never do, and to realize how wonderfully fulfilling it felt, made me suck his dick with wild abandon, and I didn't hold back. I made lots of sex noises showing how much immense pleasure I was having with a dick in my gay mouth.

After a little bit of enjoying the greatest taste I'd ever felt I got a little aggressive and turned his body over so I could get at his beautiful gay black ass. I wasted no time in spreading those beautiful cheeks and then diving in to lick his perfect looking asshole. Oh my God. I had to stop for a moment so I wouldn't not cum. But then after a short moment I was back at it. Slobbering his dark brown hole with my tongue for what felt like forever, because I just could not stop enjoying this gay pleasure. It was just too much.

He then told me he had to cum, because I was too good at being gay. I enjoyed the complement and I told him, I understand, because I need to cum too. With that he turned over on his back and started stroking his long and perfectly shaped cock and told me he'd love to come on my hot white face. I said, I would love that! I put my face over his stroking cock and was ready for some white gooey cum to taste for the first time. He said he was cumming and then it happened. He shot a beautiful load of white sperm and it landed perfectly in my mouth. I could not believe how warm it was and how amazing it felt on my tongue. I quickly swallowed it, not believing how great the taste was. He then came a little more on his beautiful rock hard abs, and I licked it all, like it was the only thing to keep me from starving or something. I was so in love with cum. Damn, I had I been missing out on this for so many years!

After enjoying my favorite meal I've ever had, he said, "let me suck your white dick." I turned over on my back and he then proceeded to give me the greatest blow job ever, by far.

He had one hand cupping my balls and the other hand was massaging my asshole and I found myself making the most gay sounding groans of pleasure. They were high pitched and I never knew I had it in me to sound so girly and gay. He then put a finger in my ass and I tried not to cum since it was the greatest feeling ever, but I couldn't help myself and I then had the best orgasm of my life. It lasted so long and he kept my cock in his mouth doing things to it, giving me feelings of pleasure that I never thought possible. He enjoyed every drop of male sperm I had.

After he'd finished his meal of gay cum, we both collapsed on the bed, laughing and then making out for a really long time, before we both fell asleep. Hours later we both woke up at the same time and looked at each other and gave tender kisses that sealed the deal that this would not be the last time. And it certainly wasn't. We remained gay lovers for at least a year, before he got a job transfer and we still try to get together as often as possible for the greatest man on man sex. I'm sure I'm in love with him, but I'm always on the lookout for more partners, because I'm totally gay now and I really love sex with men. It's just the greatest! Tonight I have a date with a big white weightlifter guy who loves how I worship his hot and hairy body. And his cum is so thick and tasty, I can't wait.