Beautiful Brutality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel cocked her hand back, asking in taunting nature, "You know, I almost regretted my decision to let you leave early the last time, Rhea. But I gotta say, this moment...this ass...it was worth the wait!" Then, she slammed her palm down, the entirety of her powerful hand vibrating as it crashed down on the smooth, white surface below.

Rhea cried out; a typical wrestling match was far more painful but, for some reason, that first bare bottom spank was unusually agonizing. Her butt shook and jiggled like a bowl of Jell-O, quite the contradiction to Ripley's actual emotions. Because as ecstatic her butt seemed, she was in a world of pain and, worst of all, she knew that it would only be the first of many.

That theory was proven moments later when, without warning, Raquel repeated her actions, shot for shot, minus the disheartening trash talk; said trash talk instead came after the fact. "How do you like that, Rhea? You like getting spanked by your superior?"

Struggling through the pain, Rhea managed to squeak out a, "N-NO!", her best effort. Talking was already difficult due to, if nothing else, the sheer embarrassment of the whole situation. Now that the pain had reached a fever pitch, she wasn't struggling to find the words, she was balancing between getting them out and blocking out the excruciating sting of La Chingona's strikes.

A third came and went with less fanfare than the first two. Admittedly, Raquel had used her full strength on the initial pair, leaving her own hand almost as red as Rhea's rosy cheeks. So she calmed the storm for the moment, allowing her "hitting" hand to rest and recover and without granting the same privilege to Ripley's beaten bottom. And, just like the first two attacks, the third was accompanied by the large Texan's specific brand of jaw-jacking, this picking the lowest hanging fruit available.

"C'mon, Rhea, I thought you were supposed to be NXT's Nightmare! All of our worst fears come true? Yeah, gimme a break, and, by me I actually mean you! As in, I'm gonna break you, Rhea, once and for all. The whole locker room is gonna see what I saw during our night together but, this time, I'm not letting you go!"

For some reason, hearing those words "I'm gonna break you" really fired Rhea up. They inspired her to try and wriggle free from her constraints again, despite how futile her efforts were or how inevitable another smack to her rump was that would attempt to set her straight. This time though, Rhea had a bit more fight left in her.

Maybe it was the sudden realization that this really was her last stand, that if she didn't do something soon, Raquel really was going to break her. Or, perhaps Rhea wanted to show a few signs of life to discount what Raquel had led the audience to believe was truly the fall of Rhea Ripley, or discredit what happened on their only night together as bottom and top. Even if...even if it was true.

She couldn't lay down and surrender, not until the deal was done! Raquel sent off a few more strikes, rapid fire in nature but they failed to set The Dommy Mommy straight. Rhea flopped from within her constraints, and though she never succeeded in breaking them, her efforts were rewarded by enraging her once close friend beyond belief. Then, just when it seemed like she'd pushed Raquel as far as humanly possible, Rhea finally landed on something snarky to say, as well.

"I am The Nightmare!" She growled, her alluring Australian accent incredibly pronounced. "And yer gonna learn that real soon. 'Cause ya won't break me, I promise. Bum me all ya want, won't change anythin'! I've always been better than ya and everyone knows it! So keep slappin', gimme yer best shot! Survivin's gonna be a piece-a-piss!"

It was like everything she'd wanted to say up to that point came barreling out of her mouth, single file and, quite surprisingly, Raquel didn't have an answer for it. She spanked and spanked but...nothing! Rhea was fired up now, meaning The Massive Mamacita would have to try a little bit harder than she would've liked to.

Nevertheless, Rhea wasn't in a position where she could physically "fight back". Her arms were still tied and so were her legs. So, while her efforts were charming, they ultimately didn't take her to the promised land; she'd need to survive completely to make it there. Ripley was still at Raquel's mercy, evidenced by González taking a firm handful of Rhea's short blonde hair and ripping upwards, jerking her neck back, mostly to bring her ears closer towards the words that were about to leave the Texas native's domineering mouth.

"You think I care if you still have some fight in you, bitch? Huh!?" Raquel's words splattered onto Rhea's face, The Nightmare scowling through the rest of the speech. "You're mine, Rhea, whether you like it or not. You think you can just survive me and go home? Here's the truth: I'm not gonna let you leave! I'll fuck you forever if it means breaking you for good!"

Raquel's words were powerful, and reverberated throughout the room. Almost shocking as well, as most of the developmental stars had never seen her produce such a visceral response before. Raquel usually kept her cool, as one would when everyone around them is physically inferior. But this time was different; Raquel was almost offended that Rhea even suggested a reality where she could survive the onslaught.

Truthfully, Raquel knew that if there was anybody tough enough to do it, Rhea was the one, at least at one point. She did survive a night with Charlotte Flair, who's made a reputation for putting potential "throne grabbers" in their place. And, while Raquel hadn't been giving it her all during their night together, she was sure that The Queen had been, meaning that Rhea came out of an encounter with the main roster's alpha in the same state that she'd entered: unbroken.

Now, Raquel was certain that, while Charlotte hadn't successfully broken Rhea, which could also explain why Flair had never outright admitted to anything happening between them, some irreparable damage had been done. The woman who walked into her hotel room the other night wasn't the same person she'd spent so much time pumping iron and goofing off with. The one below her currently? That was a little closer. Rhea was fired up now, no doubt about it. Nothing a visual aid couldn't fix, though.

Using her grip, Raquel once again positioned Rhea's head to focus on the anal action across the way that was beginning to heat up. "Watch," Raquel sternly demanded, further explaining, "Take a glimpse into your future 'cause, pretty soon, you'll just be another worthless cockpit like them, my girls included."

Dakota and Toni simultaneously turned back and yelped, "Hey", to which Raquel simply shrugged her shoulders, almost challenging them to "do something about it", to which they obviously wouldn't dare. Candice was unaffected by the NXT alpha's snide comment though, simply focused on working the hole in front of her as skillfully as she could.

Candice had no choice but to rely on skill. Her own strength was so miniscule, almost non-existent, and thanks to her foolhardy entrance, she had to work double-time to get Shotzi on the right track. As a top flight anal whore, almost unabashed if it wasn't for her blatant obliviousness, it only took so long before Shotzi Blackheart was deep into her zone, all thanks to Candice LeRae.

The Poison Pixie wasn't like her cohorts in Team Raquel or, Team Candice, as TV and Candice herself liked to refer to it as. Not nearly as dominant as Raquel but not even remotely as pathetic as Toni. Somewhere in between like Dakota, but unlike Cap'n Kota, LeRae wasn't living a facade, pretending to be some all-powerful top only to lay down and spread her fat ass to the alpha every night.

The closest to that, you could say, was Candice's relationship with her surrogate daughter Indi Hartwell, whom, quite sadistically, had butt-fucked her mother on several occasions, but that was natural! Well, maybe not for a traditional familial pairing but, in the hierarchy, standing 5'10" is basically like being handed a pass to fuck any piece of inferior meat that you want, especially if that piece has taken you under her wing and is significantly smaller in stature.

Candice wasn't ashamed of her situation with Indi though, not in the slightest. Mrs. Wrestling had worked very hard to get the otherwise unknown talent noticed or booked when shuffling her to the side without a second thought could've and probably would've been the go-to. And, while they've yet to really appear on-screen together, Candice was sure their pairing had promise, even if the towering Aussie had left her little butt hole in a state of severe regret.

Sorta how Shotzi was feeling right now, with Candice's thick rod buried "balls" deep inside of her bowels until it suddenly wasn't, Blackheart forced to sustain the agonizing friction of the dildo's rubber scraping against her insides. That was, until LeRae promptly slammed every inch back into her pipe, so quick and efficient, like an expert craftsman hammering in a nail. Candice kept up the pressure, slowly pulling out and then slamming back in rhythmically and, throughout it all, Shotzi was moaning like a worthless whore. Which was sad because, for someone called The Ballsy Badass, you'd think she'd be a little more...you know...badass?

Yet, here she was, screwed and loving it like the submissive little bitch she truly was. No amount of tattoos or crazy actions could hide who she truly was; Shotzi loved getting her ass fucked, something that life in her hierarchy had made her realize. It was painful to come to terms with, which was why she still accepted bets like the WarGames match. Deep down, she wanted more for herself.

Much like Ember Moon, Shotzi saw her name in lights, she believed that she could be more than just the locker room's plaything, even if that seemed awfully silly when taking into account her current situation, taking stroke after stroke from The Poison Pixie and practically begging for more.

During times like this, Shotzi always struggled to keep her two halves separate. On one side, the wild, fun-loving girl with adventurous intentions, quick to give away life and limb for another thrilling assfucking experience. On the other, a grown woman, forced to sit back and assess things like an adult. Would succumbing really be to her benefit? Her first half thinks so, but the other? Not so much.

This kind of situation only ever ended one way, the exact same way that it ended moments later. Just like every other facet of her life, when things got tough, Shotzi had a solution to help...ease the tension.

After as deep of a breath as she could muster, Shotzi performed her signature wolf howl, a desperate act to clear her mind but, to her audience, appeared to be nothing more than a declaration of her love for anal sex. Shotzi's roar was pleasant to the entirety of Raquel's goons but naturally, Candice was most enthusiastic considering in her mind, she was the perpetrator, the reason for Blackheart openly professing her feelings.

"That's right, bitch! That's what Mama likes to hear!" Candice assured, slapping Shotzi's meaty butt as she suddenly picked up her pistoning pace, almost like cracking the reins on a horse carriage before demanding for her to, "do it again!"

Shotzi obliged and spewed out another guttural howl. What was fun the first time though, quickly became a distracting menace. Not to Candice, but the other women around her, Dakota and Toni both finding it hard to focus with the green-haired girl's overly dramatic performance, the worst part being that Candice and Shotzi were the "middle" pairing of the three, with the others positioned to each side of them.

Dakota was the first to acknowledge the distressing nature, playfully slapping Candice on the arm before adding, "Shut that whore up, Candy! I'm tryin' to bum a great piece of arse, and that noisy bitch is ruinin' the experience!"

Lacking the courage to take the lead, Toni jumped in afterwards, adding in, "Yeah, crackin' ons kinda hard with all of the bloody howlin', love. Veg 'er out or somethin'."

Pouting, Candice replied, "You guys are no fun," and then suddenly brought her pace to a halt. Then, LeRae removed her cock and stood up, beckoning Shotzi to follow along, leaving the others puzzled momentarily, though they soon realized just what it was exactly that Candice was going for.

"C'mon, bitch, let's take our show on the road," Candice suggested before Shotzi, clearly confused but willing to go along, replied, "Okay!"

Shotzi's brief response awarded her a harsh pat on her butt from Dakota, who reminded, "Hey, you belong to her 'til night's end. So that means you refer to her by her proper title. Which is?"

Dumbfounded, Shotzi thought for a second before stumbling into the correct answer. "Mistress? Oh yeah, right...duh! Shotzi you're such a bimbo," She scolded herself, wading over to The Poison Pixie as a variety of juices dripped from her pipe and flowed down her inked-up legs.

Shotzi playfully trotted over to Candice, who picked a spot on the floor, making her intentions clear to The Ballsy Badass. But, since subtlety wasn't either of their strong suits, Candice spelled it out for her, too. "Time to ride, bitch! Face me though! Yeah, just like that- just the way Mama wants!" Blackheart did as instructed, mounting LeRae gleefully to their audience of one, that lone soul being Rhea Ripley.

The others were far too caught up in their own shenanigans to pay attention; Dakota was still enamored with how amazingly plump and stunningly tight Io's ass was despite it's literal overuse, and Ember's butt had yet to grow tiresome for Toni Storm, likely due to the fact that topping experiences were few and far between for Aussie Lightning. And of course, Raquel was still fondling and slapping Rhea's fat ass as if she'd only just begun to do so.

With nowhere to go and nothing to do except await every painful attack, Rhea had no choice but to look out at the sea of bottoms and to observe the expressions on their faces, the pleasure oh-so-evident in each and every one. Focusing on it for so long helped pull out visions from Rhea's memory bank that she'd tried to forget. But forgetting the unforgettable was impossible, and it was that fact that ate her alive.

The woman in those visions looked just like her; same height and statuesque build, various inkings and piercings, and short-ish bleach blonde hair shaved on each side. But, the comparisons ended there. This woman's face was different, it contorted this way and that, just like each and every bottom currently getting bummed in the NXT locker room, which was something Rhea Ripley's face didn't do. Because she's not a bottom. She can't be a bottom.

For some reason, that thought persisted in her mind, almost as if Rhea wasn't clarifying, but denying. There wasn't a possibility that she could be broken and live the life of a bottom because she's a top and, by definition, that made it impossible, completely ignoring the reality where a stud like Raquel could swoop in to finish off what WWE's alpha started many months ago. Rhea's inner discussion was broken moments later, as the heinous words of her friend turned rival snapped her out of her trance-like state.

Stating the obvious, Raquel sneered, "God, Rhea, I can't wait to fuck this ass again! It was sooo good to me last time and I was pretty great to it, so you think we can replicate that moment? I do, hahaha!" Those were the type errant barbs that Rhea had become accustomed to since "taking" her current position and, just like the others, she didn't find this one too amusing.

"Fucken' just...just go neck yourself, mate."

"Oh wow, Rhea, that's awfully dark, even for you, my little grumpy, goth, grimalkin. But, I won't be necking myself or really doing anything of the sort. At least not until I make you my favorite bitch."

Rolling her eyes, Rhea groaned, "Yeah, when is that, exactly? My bum is knackered! Can we please just get this over with already?"

"Ooh, so eager. That's music to my-" Raquel began, but Rhea was quick to jump in and elaborate her stance.

"That's not what I meant! I'm sick of waiting for the inevitable, that's all! Just get it over with so I can go back to my room and plot my revenge."

Raquel appeared to be toying with the idea for a moment but, ultimately, shook her head in declining fashion. "You're mine, Rhea and I have patience. Now's not the time for me to take your ass. It seems a little early for that, you know? But since you're growing sooooo restless, I suppose we can spice up the proceedings a bit."

Rhea looked puzzled, but her bewilderment was only temporary. Raquel stuck a finger in her mouth, removing it with a glistening shine. Using her dry hand, Big Mami pulled one of Rhea's big, plump, pale cheeks apart, revealing the tightest, sweetest prize in all of NXT. The apple of her eye, an oh-so-tasty apple that Raquel pressing her finger against, leaving over to watch as it slowly swallowed up the gift.

That pipe was so tight, showing nearly no signs of use from their previous night together, a mostly promising prospect. Just the tip, but Raquel pushed forward slightly, Rhea squirming slightly in her lap, letting out the softest, most delectable sounds of discomfort, culminating the moment Big Mami's finger was swallowed up entirely, to which point Raquel released her hold over Rhea's butt.

Buried between that pair of battered, bruised butt cheeks, so round and full that any sane person would have wondered how Rhea ever managed to be a top in the first place, was Raquel's entire hand; buried deeper, within her depths, was a single finger. A small, miniscule anal workout for some, but enough to have The Nightmare grimacing in pain from the forced invasion, a grimace that quickly became far more pronounced as Raquel pulled backwards, watching closely to see how that tight chute latched onto her finger.

Listening to her once-trusted ally squeal, Raquel taunted, "Oooh, your butt is soppy fucking tight, Rhea! So fucking tight for Big Mami, it's awesome!"

Through gritted teeth, Rhea remarked, "God, I fucken hate you."

"Aww, how sweet!" Raquel blindly responded, pulling her finger out of that asshole and promptly offering the cream to its original owner, which was silently denied. Raquel didn't fight her on it though, instead popping the finger into her mouth and sampling it for herself. "Yum! Soooo good, Rhea, you don't know what you're missing out on."

Rhea groaned at the thought of someone enjoying the taste of her butt, then groaned louder as Raquel shoved her finger back inside. This time though, instead of coming and going, Big Mami Cool began to pump her finger to and fro, a finger-fucking motion that left Rhea weak and lifeless. In, out, in, out, over and over again, eventually stretching that butthole wide enough to accept a second, though just barely.

Raquel was sure that in due time, Rhea would easily take as many of whatever Big Mami seemed to invade her asshole. But that time wasn't now; Rhea's butthole had a lot of training ahead of it, the earliest stages of which were happening right now, every time her fingers plunged inside of that warm canal.

All good things must come to an end though, and so too did Raquel's short trek inside of Ripley's taut anus. After pulling her fingers out and giving them a good cleaning, Raquel rose to her feet, forcing Rhea to tumble to the ground, flopping like a fish out of water. She wouldn't stay there long, though, not at all. Which, maybe, was a good thing? Rhea wasn't sure, because while getting picked up like a ragdoll was far from fun or ideal, it did mean that the proceedings were finally over, for better or for worse.

"Bitches?" One by one, everyone stopped what they were doing, and not just the WarGames crew either; every member of the roster stopped in their tracks, a true testament to her stranglehold over the division.