Beautiful Brutality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dakota!" Raquel barked, sending a chill down The Kiwi Cocksucker's spine.

Immediately, Dakota rushed over and dropped to her knees, ready to serve her Amazonian mistress. "Yes, Big Mami?" Kota whimpered weakly, allowing the crowd of onlookers a rare glimpse into their private life together as sub and domme; it pained her to do so, but giving in was far easier than speaking up again, something that Raquel clearly wouldn't tolerate anymore, at least for tonight. Unfortunately for poor, pathetic Dakota Kai, running over to Big Mami's side was exactly what was needed of her.

"Get my phone, you dumb lezzie bitch!" Raquel shouted out, and when Dakota accidentally hesitated slightly, a small kick forced her into action, Raquel managing to balance abusing her primary bitch while fucking her secondary. Kai scurried over to Big Mami's bag and fetched her phone before returning and handing the expensive item over.

Raquel adjusted her hold of The Tokyo Shocker to take the phone into her grasp. She unlocked it with her thumb and began scrolling through, swiping this way and that before eventually tapping down on an app icon and opening it up. Then, she flipped the phone around and flashed the screen in Rhea's direction.

Rhea's consciousness was hazy at best, and as she scanned over the phone screen, she began to wonder what exactly she was supposed to be looking at. That was, until Raquel provided a bit of verbal direction. "Look familiar, Rhea?" She asked cockily, thrusting powerfully into Io Shirai's dilapidated dumper.

Truthfully, it didn't, but that's also because the app hadn't loaded fully. The loading, represented by a small, ever-filling circle soon disappeared, making way for the user-interface consisting of an image far more recognizable. "It should, babe. After all, the little dandy on the screen is shoved up your big, fat butt, ahahaha!"

Rhea felt her heart begin to beat faster; the images on the screen, she knew exactly what they were. First was a cartoonish depiction of the buttplug inside of her surrounded in black. Alongside it was a series of virtual dials and switches, which could only mean one thing. Not only was it a vibrating plug, but it had more than one setting, meaning the initial setting was merely a warm-up.

"Ooh, I know your asshole loves my plug, Rhea, so I figured I oughta show you what she can really do!" Raquel pressed her finger down on the phone again and dragged it, adjusting one of the dials and, subsequently, the intensity. Poor, defenses Rhea Ripley immediately fell into a shaking fit as her eyes widened from the stronger sensations.

There she writhed on the locker room floor, sounds she never planned to make in public pouring from her mouth. Those dreadful sounds, not so different from what Io Shirai was spewing out. Evidence of pure pleasure with room to grow and an even greater avenue to be found. Rhea wouldn't find it now, but what she would find as she squirmed was a large, black shadow looming over her.

Along with the shadow came the increased decibel level of Shirai's passion-filled screeches, one of the only things Rhea's crooked mind could properly recognize with her senses as overloaded as they were. Not long after, her eyes managed to catch a glimpse through the foggy atmosphere to find a big Asian booty happily bouncing up and down, a view that would've been quite pleasant, if it weren't for the owner of said big Asian booty's plus one.

"How's it looking, Rhea? I guess you can say you're really down under now, huh? Hahahaha!" Raquel joked, her bad pun barely managing to pull a chuckle from her otherwise terrified audience. Rhea, too busy fighting off the endless waves of anal excellence, didn't react. She didn't even acknowledge the joke's existence. What she had no choice but to notice, however, was what came next. A bold plea that pushed past the haziness and injected itself into her realm of understanding.

"Mami-sama...watashi wa zetchō suru tsumoridesu! Ika sete kudasai! Watashi ga zetchō suru made, misutā o hageshiku fakku shi tsudzukete kudasai!" Io screamed at the top of her lungs as Raquel's pummeling power seemed to reach a crescendo inside of her. To her credit, the decorated champion survived quite deep into her round with the strongest up-and-coming top in all of WWE, but as expected, it was only a matter of time until a naturally-earned orgasm reared its head. The only problem was the language barrier restricting poor Io's ability to beg for that which she deserved but, thankfully, Big Mami was pretty fluent in the universal language of hopelessly broken buttslut.

"What's that, bitch? You're gonna cum? Aww, how cute! Guys, the champ's gonna cum! And I'll bet you begged real nice for Big Mami to let you pop, huh? What a good girl you are, Io. Good Japanese bitch! Rhea, you should take lessons from her, she's got it made!" Rhea Ripley was far removed from paying attention to Raquel's childish taunts. "Oh, Io, you wanna cum, don't you?"

"Hai, hai! Kudasai, Mami-sama!"

Smirking, Raquel, "Okay, that much I can understand. Alright then, do it! Cum! Go on, hoe, cum on Big Mami's cock! CUM ON BIG MAMI'S COCK!" With a growl, Raquel amped up the pressure to her max, impaling The Genius of The Sky with every inch of her shaft and all of the force she could muster, sending Io Shirai over the edge almost immediately.

Now normally, Raquel wasn't so lackadaisical with handing out orgasms; a bitch typically had to do more than just beg for it, or at the very least, they'd have to beg for quite a while. Thankfully for Io's sake however, La Chingona had a little display in mind, a personal fantasy that she'd been dying to bring to light for quite some time and now was the perfect time.

The early stages of Io's orgasm were quick, giving way to the more powerful climax that followed. Shivering as the waves passed through like a catastrophic tsunami, Io soon reached her peak, her eyes rolling to the back of her head and, as they did, her pussy began to gush.

Several ounces of cum squirting from Io's unused orifice, her heavenly hole, her bewitching womanhood, some of which shot straight out and painted Raquel's rock hard abs. Most though, waterfalled, crashing down below, directly into Rhea Ripley's face; exactly as planned. That creamy cunt sloshed and spat it's juices, some coating The Nightmare's skin and smearing her gothy, alt make-up while the rest traveled its way past her plump, black lips and into her mouth, agape at the hands of the pleasure caused by the pulsating booty cork lodged in its namesake.

Against her will, without her consent, Rhea was forced to swallow several heaping helpings of Shirai's love juice, which seemed to spew endlessly like a well-designed geyser, and coincided with Big Mami Raquel jackhammering The Genius's bubbly, broken backdoor with every ounce of energy she could muster. Which, to the delight of everyone involved, was quite a lot.

Powered by the persistent pumping, Io continued to supply Rhea with a steady stream of her tasty nectar, a gift that her body initially wanted to reject. Obviously, with her position on the floor and her arms tied, Ripley had no choice but swallow every ounce and, over time, as more and more hit the back of her throat and slipped down her esophagus, her feelings toward the taste began to change. The more Rhea consumed, the more she wanted...the more she needed.

Rhea had tasted another woman's squirt dozens of times, Io Shirai's sweet sauce making up a sizable portion of those instances. Something was different this time, almost due to some unexplainable phenomena out of her control. She couldn't nail down the exact reason why, but the taste was so delectable, so mind-blowingly sweet and succulent that it had to be the single greatest treat to ever bless her taste buds. A flavor so extraordinary that even Dakota's butt paled in comparison. And in that moment, as the buzzer pushed Rhea towards her own blissful release, she found her first seconds of solace that night.

Gone were the inhibitions, gone were her worries about the inevitable aftermath and the humiliation caused by her crowd of onlookers made up by those who used to associate the name Rhea Ripley with reverence. For a moment, so brief that even Raquel was certain it wouldn't last long, Rhea was comfortable with her reality, a scary realization, if she was actually capable of making it. Alas, Rhea was locked inside of her own little world, a realm of reckless euphoria from top to bottom, so blinding that Raquel's words couldn't begin to crack its impenetrable covering.

"A nice treat for you, Rhea! All the cum a worthless bitch like you could ever want, straight from the most worthless, pathetic bitch of them all! How does it feel? To be nothing more than a girl cum-guzzling goat?! A scrap eating slut?! Oh yeah, that's right, you probably can't hear me, huh, bitch? All that buzzin' in your ass...you don't know how to think!"

Not a syllable invaded her consciousness but, understanding some things is purely subconscious. She couldn't exactly hear what was being said, but Rhea was capable of noticing if something was severely out of place, and when Raquel stopped goin', the cum stopped flowin', something she was quick to pick up on. She couldn't see anything except the ceiling from her current spot, and her mind was too corrupted to process any kind of solution as to where her tasty cum treat must've gone, even if the solution was as simple as Io Shirai had been drained dry. It wasn't to be processed.

Left without an answer, Rhea was forced to feel the sweetest of flavors drying upon her cheeks, as the vibrating pleasure became too much for her to handle. The signs of ecstasy as plastered on her face as the remains of Shirai's squirt, Rhea pathetically swirled her tongue around the reachable areas as her breathing grew heavier, into a slow, measured heave. The crowd laughed and mocked The Mighty Nightmare, The Goth Goddess, the scourge of NXT, who's taken and claimed every ass in front of her ever since the earliest days of NXT UK but, this time, it didn't bother her. Just like her old friend's heinous speech, it couldn't crack the super tough armor of her pleasure realm.

Instinctively, Rhea's hands, the only free area of her upper appendages, tightened as her face squished. Her body began to shake just like Io's had, NXT's Dommy Mommy flopping around like a fish out of water, dangling over the edge, a climax so close, within reaching distance. Metaphorically speaking, all Rhea had to do was stick her hand and take it. It was hers, she'd earned it! She didn't care how cumming for everyone's viewing pleasure would make her look, just that she wanted to, more than she could remember wanting anything for the longest time. Rhea Ripley stuck out her metaphorical hand and grabbed her orgasm and, just as she did so, it sprinted away in the opposite direction.

Suddenly, the buzzing stopped. The endless stream of pleasure, the heat and the friction more intense than anything she'd ever felt before disappeared without a trace. And after a moment to recover, Rhea caught a glimpse of why.

With her entire body drenched in salty-sweet sweat, the likes of which many horny fans would write a blank check to lick off of her alluring, chiseled body, Rhea side-eyed her rival to find an image quite familiar. Raquel González, her incredible form sculpted from stone and standing tall. Hot and sweaty, her supple, small breasts the perfect pair of biteable beauties on a pure behemoth of a woman, and her thighs so strong and defined that they could easily crush or captivate any man or woman on planet Earth. Raquel González, the strongest, most-divine Amazoness in all of WWE, her phone planted firmly in her right palm. Just as Rhea was about to find release, Raquel had sadistically cut her short.

"Rhea, can you hear me?" Raquel beckoned.

Rhea, still breathing heavily as she forcefully came down from her almost-orgasm, replied, "Y...Yeah?"

"Good, then you can listen to my explanation as to why I didn't let you cum. For starters, you didn't beg like a little bitch-"

"I...I could barely think straight, mate!" Rhea barked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, that was only the secondary reason for cucking you, babe. Numero uno? I love to see you squirm like the weak whore you secretly are. I love to see the strain on your face as you try to fight back only to fail as the pleasure consumes you. It's beautiful, more beautiful than the look on your face when you finally let go and give in to temptation."

Through gritted teeth, Rhea snarled, "You're sick, the whole lot of ya. Revelin' in my abuse? It's sad! But you, Raquel, are a very special breed of si- OHHH GODDDD!!!" Rhea began her verbal assault, but the flick of a switch immediately sent the plug in her ass back into action, vibrating at full force once again, rendering the powerful warrior known as Rhea Ripley useless. Quite literally, The Nightmare was putting in Big Mami's hands, a toy for a real woman's amusement.

The buzzing in her anus was short-lived this time around, a simple display of power, a flex of her muscles, if you will. "Keep quiet, bitch, I'm trying to talk!"

"Fuck you! I'll do whatever I- HOOOOOOLLLLYYY FUUUUUUCK!!!!" Rhea screamed, her lungs bellowing out a dramatic declaration as Raquel's thumb turned the dial on her phone, allowing her toy to torture again. Then, after a few brief moments of watching Rhea squeal and squirm, the dial was turned the other direction, to the off position.

"Might wanna quit while you're ahead, Rhea!" Dakota cockily suggested, leading Raquel to turn her attention to her Kiwi companion, who'd take up the responsibility of cleaning up and rimming out Io's gaping asshole, ripe with drippings.

With a hand on her hip, Raquel commanded, "Shut up, Kota. Nobody wants to hear from a loser like you! Keep quiet and eat that asshole, before I continue my little display with you!" Dakota immediately spouted out a "Yes, Big Mami" and returned her attention to Shirai's big bubbly bum. Meanwhile, Rhea's attention was drawn by something Raquel had said.

"C-Continue?" She asked, struggling into a seated position again.

Laughing awkwardly, Raquel explained, "Well, yeah! Shirai was just the tip of the iceberg, mate! I've got two more bitches dying to get bummed by a real woman. Ain't that right? Shotzi? Ember?"

"Yes, Big Mami!" Shotzi screamed atop Candice LeRae's cock, an unabashed sex slave of the highest caliber in her complete element.

"God yes, please fuck my big slutty butt, Big Mami! Toni sucks! Lemme get that big cock, mmmmnn, that Big Mami cock!" Ember purred, vigorously riding her pathetic top's strap-on toy but desperate for more; Ember had fully shed her switch skin and was deep into bottom territory.

Gulping, Rhea repeated, "Continue?!"

Smiling, Raquel assured, "Yes, Rhea. Continue. As in, your torment has only just begun, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Once she sucked up every ounce of joy she could from that statement, Raquel regained her composure, elaborating, "Ahhhh...that's good. But don't worry, Rhea, it'll all be over soon. Then, the real fun will begin. And by real fun, I mean-"

"Fucken crikey, I know what ya bloody mean, mate! You's act like I'm fucken' dense! A real dickhead, eh? Well guess what, I'm- FUUUCKEN 'ELLL!!!" Once again, Rhea was silenced by the power of Raquel's priceless little vibrating plug, a pacifier at the click of a button. Big Mami Cool let it run a little longer this time, but ultimately turned it off before any major damage, i.e. a potential orgasm, could occur.

"Shut. Up. Get it?" Raquel asked, her finger teetering on the virtual dial in Rhea's view.

"Yeah," Rhea confirmed, breathing heavily. "I fucken get it, alright?"

"Okay then..." Raquel trailed as she walked over to her used-up fucktoy, known to some as the NXT Women's Champions and surveyed her impressive handiwork. "If you get it, then uh...what's my name?"

Quite stubbornly, Rhea stayed silent, pulling González's attention away from Io's gorgeous bum and back to the dial, a threat that gave Ms. Ripley no choice but to submissively reply, albeit underneath her breath, "Big...Mami."

"Who?" Raquel teased, pretending not to hear, though she was more than inclined to do so considering Rhea's words could've easily fallen on deaf ears.

"Fucken' 'ell, Big Mami, okay? God damn."

"Who's Big Mami?" Raquel teased again, pressing her finger down on the dial, a simple release being all it would take to send Rhea into another squirming fit, brought on by the intense vibrations.

"God no...you're Big Mami! You, okay? Y-You are."

Scaling the dial up, all the way to the max with the sickest of grins stretched across the entirety of her face, Raquel sternly asked, "Who's Big Mami am I, Rhea?"

Lowering her head, Rhea had no choice but to admit, "Y...you're my...Big Mami, okay? Is that good enough? What ya wanted to hear, you fucken monster?"

"I suppose it is, though you're lucky that I don't punish you that last bit," Raquel assured, keeping her finger pressed down until she swiped up, putting the app in the background and canceling out her action. Then, she passed the phone to Dakota, who accepted and backed away, giving her Big Mami plenty of space to work with.

Io's hair, a silky black with maroon highlights, a large portion of which was matted to her forehead, was taken into Rhea's grasp. That long, gloriously beautiful mane was then used to drag the worn-out bitch across the floor, over to Rhea Ripley's island of helplessness, until the pair of teammates were eye to eye. Io appeared to barely be conscious, something that could be forgiven when taking into account the intense work-out she'd completed not so long ago.

That, of course, didn't stop Raquel from forcing that bitch's pretty face into the ground, Io instinctively raising her ass as high as she could. Turning to look at Rhea, Raquel stuck a finger in Io's destroyed poop chute before reconfirming, "We've only just begun, mate! I've got lots more planned for you, Rhea, rest assured. I'm not gonna stop until I can stick my whole hand inside of your asshole, just like this."

Io screamed and hollered, mostly from the pleasure, but from the twinge of pain that came with entering her super sore asshole. Raquel's first finger was joined by a second, then and third, the pair easily and regrettably gobbled up by that red raw rump. A fourth was quickly added in, pushing and prodding inside of that slimy chute until finally, the four fingers of death were joined by the faithful companion, the honorable thumb.

The Genius of The Sky went completely berserk, shouting obscenities in her native tongue and even trying to pull away but, there was no escape. A little pressure and Raquel was all the way inside; a full hand lodged up her pipe, and somehow, that was only the beginning.

As if to flex her strength, her stranglehold over the entire division one last time, Raquel grabbed hold of the champ's torso and, essentially using one hand, lifted her high into the sky. Big Mami Cool's power, her force so limitless and impressive, once again found a new jaw-dropping peak that left everyone completely silent.

Never, not once, had anyone seen such a surreal display. Io Shirai, a grown woman and decorated pro wrestling champion, somehow reduced to less than a worthless bottom, less than a human sex toy. Now, she was nothing more than a warm, slippery glove, a puppet of ass destruction. Io couldn't feel her legs, the extended abuse leading to that tricky side effect and yet, in some twisted way, it was incredibly satisfying.

Sure, having Raquel practically forearm deep inside of her ass was incredibly painful, but that added to the enjoyment. In the end, this strange display, the awkward position that resulted in an elevated fisting was a new low for her, a fact that most would find terrifying. But for a success-driven woman like Io, it was quite the opposite.

1...34567...11