Beautiful Brutality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took a little detour but, at the request of our star attraction, we're making a little adjustment. So, for the time being, I'll be overseeing all of tonight's losers. How does that sound, Rhea? A little preview of what I have in store for you?" Rhea stayed silent, glaring up at her frenemy with fire in her eyes. However, someone who didn't sit idly by was Dakota Kai.

Somehow pulling her attention away from the gorgeous Asian cheeks in front of her, Dakota asked, "Hey, I thought ya were gonna give us plenty of time? We've barely gotten started!"

Candice and Toni, albeit less zealous than The Kiwi Krusher, added in a few head nods and muffled agreements to help hold The NXT Amazon to their previous agreement. Unlike their teammate though, they weren't stupid enough to cross the boss.

Sternly and succinctly, Raquel asked, "So?"

"But that's not fair, you said-" Dakota attempted to argue, but was shut down in short order.

"I don't care what I said earlier!" Raquel snapped suddenly, bull-rushing Dakota and seizing her throat. "Last I checked, I make the rules around here, not you! You're lucky I even let you fuck anyone at all! You, that cute little fuckhole you call a butt, and everyone else in this locker room, belongs to me! I decide who fucks who, and all you decide is what little outfit you wanna throw on for me before I fucking wreck you, got it?"

With Big Mami Cool crushing her windpipe, Kai did her best to squeak out a, "Yes, I get it," though it barely resembled the phrase. In any case, Raquel accepted, releasing her grip, allowing Kota to crumple to the floor, gripping her neck as she fell into a coughing and hacking fit.

"Now, if you think it's smart to cross me again, then I suggest you just take your place in line with the other bitches. Are you going to cross me, Dakota?"

Dejectedly, Dakota responded, "No."

"No...what?" Raquel asked with a hand on her hip, evoking a question she promised to never ask in front of the others; a question Dakota paid good money to ensure never blessed the locker room. But, push came to shove and thus, the uppity little bitch needed to be put in her place.

Cap'n Kota looked up at Raquel with the biggest, brownest puppy dog eyes the world had ever seen but, alas, it was no use. La Chingona crossed her arms and tapped her fingers, a signal Dakota had seen before in the comfort of one of their many shared hotel bedrooms, but never with an audience. Raquel wanted one thing and, unfortunately, Kai wasn't going to be able to avoid it; she'd have no choice but to suck it up and accept fate.

"No, Big Mami," Dakota adhered with a lump in her throat. "I won't cross ya again."

"Good!" Raquel cheerfully exclaimed. "I'm glad! I'd hate to have to settle for your ass as my warm up before I end Rhea's topping career, so please, stay in your lane, before I end yours too! As pathetic as it is, I'm sure you're still proud of it, just like our champion is! Ain't that right, Io? You're proud to be the most pathetic champion this company has ever seen, aren't you?!"

Shirai instantly responded, "Hai! Shi ha aware na meinu, aijin desu!" a proclamation of her love for taking cocks in her ass that she couldn't avoid and, sadly, couldn't help.

"Good girl. Good Japanese bitch. You'll show Big Mami how appreciative you are, very soon. But first..." Raquel praised, drifting off deep into the locker room briefly before returning moments later, a bevy of objects in her possession. Three to be exact, two of which were tossed down to Io. A strap-on harness and dildo, its purpose, as well as the reason for having it thrown down need not be explained. The third though, was a little less common of an item in the realms of the hierarchy, and the real world altogether.

Still in Raquel's possession was a large purple butt plug, its base firmly in her grasp. Rhea wasn't exactly a materials expert, but she could tell the toy was made of some sort of rubber or nylon, something with a lot of durability. González stalked her prey, flashing the plug but never allowing its base to slip out of the palm of her hand, almost as if the base was hiding some sort of secret. In fact it was, which was revealed to all as Raquel dropped to her knees, bringing herself eye-to-eye with The Nightmare.

"You see this?" Raquel asked, thumbing the plug around until the base faced outward, revealing an on/off switch and, subsequently, its reason for being.

"Yeah, I see it," Rhea confirmed the rhetorical statement with a groan.

"Good. And do you know what it is?"

Fully sarcastic, Rhea suggested, "Hmm...lemme guess? It's a bloody saxophone?! Or, nah! Nah, maybe it's some sort of fucken' medieval torture device, 'that it?"

Snickering, Raquel answered, "I know you're joking, but torture device is pretty close, isn't it?" Standing to attention, Raquel flashed the plug once more before finally flipping the switch, the crowd watching in awe as the toy began to vibrate within her palm.

"As I'm sure you're aware, this is a vibrating butt plug, my friend," Raquel needlessly confirmed.

"No shit? Really?!" Rhea asked, feigning amazement.

"You bet'cha!" Raquel beamed, downplaying her once trusted ally's blatant sarcasm. "This little baby vibrates and, in case you were wondering, I've pulled it out just for you, Rhea."

Big Mami Cool circled around The Brutal Bombshell, still tied up and helpless, ultimately stopping after a few rotations behind Rhea and her gorgeous, plump behind. Naturally, Rhea wasn't so thrilled about having a vibrating butt plug shoved up her ass, filling the coming moments with an unmistakable dread. The room fell silent as Raquel dropped to a knee, semi-lifting Rhea off of the floor in order to best position The Nightmare for prime insertion. Raquel pulled one bruised, beaten butt cheek aside and did just that.

Rhea winced as her asshole was invaded by the thick piece of rubber which, thankfully, was only as long as it was wide. Three inches by three inches, quite the width but lacking in length to do any real damage. In any case though, its size or its shape for that matter, were only the opening credits to the major motion picture that lay within the motor inside and the tiny switch on the base which was promptly flipped on once Rhea's butt had taken the whole shebang.

Immediately, Rhea's jaw dropped to the floor as her insides began to shake and rumble as the butt plug buzzed from within her bowels. Stroking her anal muscles, stimulating her senses like a pack of 5 Gum and, as it did, Raquel González, the undisputed alpha of NXT rose to her feet with an almighty proclamation.

"This is my locker room and nobody else's, understand? If it wasn't clear before, this bitch's status should make it painfully fucking obvious now!" Raquel declared, pointing at Rhea Ripley, who was desperately trying to fight against the earliest signs of pleasure. "That's right, Rhea! It feels good doesn't it? Buzzing inside of your asshole? Ooh, you like it, I know you do! Don't try to hide it!" Rhea blushed and lowered her head as Raquel continued her rant.

"Before you know it, guys, little Rhea Ripley here's gonna have a real cock plugging her ass, and don't you worry. I know each and every one of you have been waiting to see that special moment take place, and I'm sure you're all on the edge of your metaphorical seats in anticipation! And you will, but first, a little warm-up, yeah? Candice, Toni...Dakota? You've all had your fun, but now it's time for the only real star on this team to take center stage. Might as well pull a pen and paper out while you're at it. Take some notes, you know? 'Cause I'm about to show you how it's done, and I'm gonna start with our illustrious champion."

None of her teammates argued, allowing Raquel to turn her attention to the current black and gold strap-holder and beckon, "Io? Io, honey?"

Io, desperate to get her fuckhole refilled, answered, "Hai, nan desu ka, Mami-sama?" Her question wasn't completely coherent to her cohorts but, using context clues, Raquel was able to correctly assume what was said and thus, move the conversation in the right direction.

"Strap," Raquel pointed to the ground, making things clear regardless of the language, following it up with,"Here," and pointing to her waist. Io's grasp on the English wasn't exactly what some would call great, and she spent the next few moments piecing the two clues together as Raquel undressed, quickly tossing her top aside and then yanking off her tights. Eventually, Io stumbled into understanding her task and, naturally, responded in kind.

"Ah! Hai, hai!" Shirai agreed, picking up the toy, attaching it to the harness, and crawling over to NXT's freshly-undressed alpha once she had the smooth leather gear hanging from her mouth. The Wonder of Stardom crept over to her muscular suitor, her gaping butthole winking in hopeless anticipation, and her famously fat butt swaying to and fro until she reached her destination.

Like a dog playing fetch with its master, Io Shirai dropped the strap-on at Raquel's feet upon arriving. She gathered her bearings briefly, then took hold of it once more, finally strapping it to La Chingona's waist as the woman nearly a foot taller than her began to jack her jaw.

"Rhea? You still there?" Raquel asked, blatantly overblowing Rhea Ripley's sense of awareness or, more accurately, lack thereof.

Through gritted teeth and held back moans, Rhea growled, "Of course I am, mate. F-Fucken' golden, I promise."

"Well, anyway," Raquel transitioned, clearly bothered by Rhea's hopeless internal plight. "I know I've said it before but...try to pay attention. What I'm about to do to Io? It's gonna be a vivid window into your immediate future."

Rhea ignored her for the moment, mostly because trying to pursue a verbal altercation would take her mind away from the task at hand: looking tough despite the vibrating butt plug buzzing inside her bowels and the ropes wrapped around her body, constricting her every move. This left Raquel in search of a different target, one she found in the tiny Asian minx located below, already on her knees, prepared to worship.

In a feat of strength far less impressive than that of lifting Rhea Ripley up, Raquel scooped up Shirai, first holding the champion over her shoulder before quickly repositioning into a formation that Rhea Ripley knew all too well. A staple of Raquel's "performances", the likes of which she'd used to devastate the lesser dregs of the locker room in public, but had also used to pummel Rhea's precious pipe in private.

Io was easily adjusted into Raquel's signature position, the bodybuilder. Aptly named and appropriately applied, González hooked Io's legs, giving herself a wealth of leverage before lining her cock up with The Genius of The Sky's dripping asshole. But first, something needed to be cleared up, specifically for Toni Storm.

"R-Raquel, ugh...Big Mami...wha...what do ya want me and Candice to do?" Toni asked shyly, hoping to avoid the same fate Dakota had suffered just moments ago. She'd long since halted her movements, much to Ember Moon's chagrin. Candice, however, had continued to allow Shotzi to pathetically bounce up and down her shaft, uninterested in Raquel's final verdict.

"Do whatever you want for now," Raquel stated bluntly. "Keep those holes nice and warm for me until I'm done with Io." Toni nodded her head enthusiastically, returning her attention to Ember's hungry hole in record time as Raquel steadied herself.

Big Mami locked eyes with the NXT Women's Champion, whose own eyes were black and empty, devoid of all life. Out of the many buttsluts in WWE, Io Shirai was definitely among the most depraved, as if her only purpose was to be a fucktoy and nothing else. Which, in and of itself, wasn't problematic. It's only when taking into account the championship around her waist that the situation gets a bit muddy. That was, until Raquel blessed Io with her favorite cock.

González finally inserted her shaft up Shirai's salivating sanctum and, once she had, Io could feel any of her worries melt away. There was never any shame in her game anyway, but from time to time, Io wondered what her friends or family back home would think of her new lifestyle, or the dishonor her presence brought to the otherwise prestigious NXT Women's champion. Those thoughts were quite bothersome and now, she couldn't even remember thinking them at all.

Not with that massive snake slithering its way up her worn-out pipe. Raquel's size was almost comical, roughly fourteen inches long and nearly four inches wide and yet, Io was able to take every inch and stride. The Joshi Judas swallowed the entire length in no time at all, allowing Raquel to work her magic as soon as possible, the same magic that gave Rhea Ripley the strongest orgasm of her young life.

Rhea was far heavier than Io, and considering Raquel was able to power fuck The Nightmare from this boundless position, holding up someone half the size was a piece of cake. In fact, it even allowed Raquel the chance to add a little spice that she hadn't tried before.

To begin, instead of thrusting her hips into Io's butt, Raquel began to rock The Genius of The Sky back and forth, up and down her shaft, using the Japanese sexpot as a literal human fuckdoll as the crowd watched in amazement. Io, small but compact and more than "meaty", looked weightless within Big Mami's grasp. A cock sleeve to be used and discarded, just as God intended; a sad reality for some, but not for Io Shirai.

Io couldn't imagine being happier than she was at that very moment, getting powerfucked by a brutal beast of a woman like Raquel. Since coming to the States and joining NXT, she'd developed quite the kink for getting dominated by the biggest, strongest women around, and while Indi and Rhea were great, and the few encounters she had with Charlotte were down right phenomenal, nobody could pummel her ass quite like Raquel González.

There was a distinctly hopeless feeling that came with bottoming to Raquel that other encounters simply couldn't replicate. So big, so strong. Getting fucked by Raquel was like a constant reminder of her place in life. Despite being a champion the world over and now even in NXT, she's nothing more than a toy, a rather harsh realization that for many an aspiring wrestler would be heartbreaking. But for Io, it only made giving up her ass even hotter. It gave her purpose.

With that purpose, Io could be as weak and as slutty as she wanted without any discourse. Dishonorable? Maybe, but it didn't matter all too much. Nobody would ever know, so long as she kept her two personas separate from each other. World class athlete Io capable of winning world titles and worthless butt bitch Io, cock whore extraordinaire, two identities co-existing in perfect harmony. It was how Io had not only survived, but thrived within WWE's cutthroat hierarchy, and a fact that Raquel was desperate to exploit.

That unabashed enthusiasm that Shirai possessed in spades despite being a world champion was an incredible trait for a bottom to have. It helped keep her successful inside and outside of the ring, and while it worked great for Io, NXT's alpha had an even greater candidate for the trait in mind. Enter Rhea Ripley, the exact opposite.

Unlike Io, Rhea's history with bottoming came with a wealth of insecurities. Ripley was ashamed of her brief but vibrant past and, even worse, how that past made her feel afterwards. For all accounts, Rhea should wholly regret losing to Charlotte at Mania and taking the fall in that three-way to Io at In Your House and, for her credit, a part of her did. Just...not all of her.

Maybe ninety-nine percent, give or take, the silent majority. But the weakest in the room are often the loudest, and that one percent was screaming desperately for another shot, another chance encounter because, while ninety-nine percent of Rhea's body never wanted to bottom again, that one percent needed another round. Her asshole needed another cock.

The thought alone brought an adorable red tint to her cheeks, one that she tried to hide just like she'd done before when lewd thoughts invaded her mind. But the vibrator shoved inside of her ass, the ropes constricting her movements, her compromising position leaving her stuck on the floor with nowhere to go. They all combined together to leave Rhea completely helpless, allowing a series of colorful, erotic thoughts to stew inside of her mind, as the raw, unbridled ecstasy spread throughout her muscular body.

Constant, unavoidable shockwaves crashing into each of her sensitive nerve-endings, a feeling that initially, Rhea was able to fight back against. But even the mightiest of warriors have their limits, and Rhea was long past her's, now a squirming mess of a woman with no choice but to succumb to the endless rounds of bliss and watch as the inferiors who either used to admire or fear her, now laugh at what she's become. Because as humiliating as her current situation had become, far worse was the chilling realization that her body and mind weren't on the same page.

For a moment, between looking up at the crowd of jealous hecklers laughing their asses off or getting lost in Io's soulless, emotionless gaze as Raquel fucked the life out of her, Rhea took a second to look over herself, having a felt something strange trickling down her leg. What she found, forming around her inner thigh and spreading south was the natural moisture of arousal emanating from her womanhood. Arousal caused by a variety of things, none of which she was particularly proud of and, also, none of which she could credit solely.

Perhaps it was the buzzing machine inside of her butt, massaging her bowels and creating an anal experience unlike any other and, maybe, a large portion of her overall pleasure could be attributed to it. But, perhaps the humiliation played a role as well? Which...certainly wasn't something Rhea was willing to admit, that's for sure! No way! Not a chance!

Denying it only made the possibility greater though, and as time continued to pass, and the crowd's incessant laughing grew more unbearable, the pleasure became more intense. The waves became stronger and stronger; Rhea tried to adjust herself, eventually managed to squirm her way to a seated position but, to no avail. Sitting upright only forced that butt plug deeper inside, and brought her ears closer to the sound of her once fearful minions casually enjoying what they believed to be the downfall of their tormentor, and the crowning of a new queen.

Raquel González, a circus strongwoman-like figure, so compelling and powerful that other women could and would be used as human flesh lights at a moment's notice, picking up and power-fucking the champion within an inch of her life. All while Rhea sat there, glossy-eyed and rosy-cheeked as Raquel's vibrator blended her insides and the crowd of detractors cheered along. Quite literally, Rhea Ripley was living her nightmare and, even worse, she was beginning to love it.

Everything about it seemed like some sort of sick fantasy thought up by some horny fanboy on the internet, someone who'd give their right leg to see her in such a compromising position, both mentally and physically. But no, it was all too real. Rhea Ripley, the legendary butt-fucked, the "next woman up" per se, couldn't contain herself anymore. Her aching cunt leaked juices all over the floor surrounding her, as Rhea began to wear a face not of embarrassment, but of complete and utter satisfaction. Slowly but surely, her mind was giving way and, just when things seemed as though they couldn't look any more bleak, Raquel González upped the ante.

During the process of serving up a grade-A anal workout to The Genius of The Sky, Raquel had been keeping tabs on her ol' mate's descent into madness, watching the slow transformation from bashful to brazen in vivid 4K quality. It was a wonderfully slow process, one which Raquel could've sped up long ago but, that tactic was purposefully avoided in hopes that it wouldn't be necessary; that in the end, Rhea would "get there" on her own, keeping that tactic in play for later use.