Beautiful Brutality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

Lowering her head, Rhea had no choice but to admit, "Y...you're my...Big Mami, okay? Is that good enough? What ya wanted to hear, you fucken monster?"

"I suppose it is, though you're lucky that I don't punish you that last bit," Raquel assured, keeping her finger pressed down until she swiped up, putting the app in the background and canceling out her action. Then, she passed the phone to Dakota, who accepted and backed away, giving her Big Mami plenty of space to work with.

Io's hair, a silky black with maroon highlights, a large portion of which was matted to her forehead, was taken into Rhea's grasp. That long, gloriously beautiful mane was then used to drag the worn-out bitch across the floor, over to Rhea Ripley's island of helplessness, until the pair of teammates were eye to eye. Io appeared to barely be conscious, something that could be forgiven when taking into account the intense work-out she'd completed not so long ago.

That, of course, didn't stop Raquel from forcing that bitch's pretty face into the ground, Io instinctively raising her ass as high as she could. Turning to look at Rhea, Raquel stuck a finger in Io's destroyed poop chute before reconfirming, "We've only just begun, mate! I've got lots more planned for you, Rhea, rest assured. I'm not gonna stop until I can stick my whole hand inside of your asshole, just like this."

Io screamed and hollered, mostly from the pleasure, but from the twinge of pain that came with entering her super sore asshole. Raquel's first finger was joined by a second, then and third, the pair easily and regrettably gobbled up by that red raw rump. A fourth was quickly added in, pushing and prodding inside of that slimy chute until finally, the four fingers of death were joined by the faithful companion, the honorable thumb.

The Genius of The Sky went completely berserk, shouting obscenities in her native tongue and even trying to pull away but, there was no escape. A little pressure and Raquel was all the way inside; a full hand lodged up her pipe, and somehow, that was only the beginning.

As if to flex her strength, her stranglehold over the entire division one last time, Raquel grabbed hold of the champ's torso and, essentially using one hand, lifted her high into the sky. Big Mami Cool's power, her force so limitless and impressive, once again found a new jaw-dropping peak that left everyone completely silent.

Never, not once, had anyone seen such a surreal display. Io Shirai, a grown woman and decorated pro wrestling champion, somehow reduced to less than a worthless bottom, less than a human sex toy. Now, she was nothing more than a warm, slippery glove, a puppet of ass destruction. Io couldn't feel her legs, the extended abuse leading to that tricky side effect and yet, in some twisted way, it was incredibly satisfying.

Sure, having Raquel practically forearm deep inside of her ass was incredibly painful, but that added to the enjoyment. In the end, this strange display, the awkward position that resulted in an elevated fisting was a new low for her, a fact that most would find terrifying. But for a success-driven woman like Io, it was quite the opposite.

Past the pride was a sense of accomplishment, a newfound skill that helped Io feel as though she was truly the greatest bottom around, a double entendre of sorts when taking into account her championship success. Truly the best inside of the ring and the worst outside of it, just as God intended, at least...for the time being.

For now, as Io flailed about, her consciousness and gas tank bordering on empty, Rhea was forced to come to terms with Raquel's promise. A stark, stern guarantee that before night's end, Rhea would take the same place. Such a prediction was utterly preposterous! Her asshole could never, would never stoop to those lows, no matter how she reacted to Big Mami's cock the last time, or how she would in the not-so-distant future. That's not to mention that lifting her in the same manner would be physically impossible given the size difference between herself and Io! But even still, the mere prospect sent a chill down her spine.

Rhea watched on in horror as the window into her promised future drew closer. Raquel approached, a sly smile on her face; nobody could challenge her. Upon arriving before The Nightmare, she held her glove steady before slowly, carefully removing it and setting it aside. From there, La Chingona observed her palms; one was covered in sweet anal juices and the other was completely dry. She lowered her hand, dragging it under Rhea's nose, tempting her prey with the savory scent of Shirai's ass cream before bringing it to her lips, an advancement that Ripley initially denied.

But Big Mami's face, so threatening, so menacing! Denying could only mean a proper punishment which Rhea wished to avoid as much as possible, leading to her ultimately accepting the offered gift. A treat she'd tasted so many times before, but never before in this or any other manner besides directly from the source. Yet, it had never tasted as good as it did at that very moment, off of Raquel's hand.

That gooey, sticky substance brought out the worst of Rhea's hidden submissiveness, a reaction she couldn't deny as she sucked Raquel's hand clean. And once her tongue had lapped up every ounce, Big Mami provided a secondary source, that being the large, cream-covered cock that, surprisingly, hadn't been cleaned upon finishing up The Genius earlier. That was until now.

With the eyes of the locker room judgingly looking back and knowing that pretty soon she'd live to regret it, Rhea Ripley took that cock into her mouth, for what likely promised to be the first of many times that night. Rolling her eyes, she bobbed her head up and down the shaft, sucking it dry, just as she'd done the previous source, all while Raquel laughed and taunted.

"That's it, suck Big Mami's cock! You'll make a good ATM whore yet, Rhea, I promise! And this is only the beginning, too! I've got sooo much more ass cream to treat you with, including your own!"

Rhea groaned, impressively taking more of that comically large shaft down her throat as a single thought raced throughout her mind. "It's gonna be a loooong night!" Truthfully it already had been, but somehow, her thought couldn't have been more correct. Because like Raquel said, they'd only just begun and, most assuredly, the worst was still yet to come.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers
1...67891011